Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Art Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: Low-Key l Location ➤: Art Studio l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A.I nodded his head in interest taking every detail she has spoke. "Digestive system?" he said in surprise, does that mean she can eat and taste...Does that also involve if she's taking medication like in syrup form would it also count to her system? Or it wouldn't affect her at all? Both of them weren't really human so he found it quite difficult what will and what won't effect them with their artificial bodies. His green eyes glanced to the door and has noticed that night has fallen, he doesn't necessarily needs to sleep unless he is overheated or when his program having being running too much throughout the day or just sleep for the fun of it. "Besides food, does medication count?...Like those cough syrups?" he asked lowkey.

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

Maybe I'll slaughter your precious pretty boy
Rotten Boy, Groteque Romance
User Image

Out.Of.Chains: AIE!? Sorry! Sorry!

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:40 pm
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
I just want to be a human..
And not a machine..

ood → Curious
GPS ocation → Art Studio
rocessing → Why cough syrup..?
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Neptunia tilted her head a little. "Medicine? Why would I need to take it if I can't get sick?" As of right now. Medication would not have any affect on her system because they are designed to work on organic matter which Neptunia lacks. And it seems unnecessary because she will never require to take any medicine since she can't catch a cold like a human so that is not her developers top priority to code and program.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays: Whst happened to the math teacher? 😮

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:05 am
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: Disappointed l Location ➤: Art Studio l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: N/A

"Just checking, you never know. Technology is advancing day by day, they might exceed making us really human." He justified why he asked, well sleeping pills are off his list. His green eyes gazed out the glass window and notice tiny water droplets gently hitting against the glass, he stared at the sky and notice light grey clouds forming; hiding the sun's rays. "It's morning." He notice, sleep wasn't a problem but just does it for fun besides, he hates the better taste of coffee. Bluh! He suddenly received a school notice and his facial expression drastically changed. "Maths is canceled?" he said unapprovingly and questionable. It's the only favourite subject he loved besides art, though why cancel the lesson? If the teacher is absent, he would surely take over the class since his the tutor...

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

User Image

Out.Of.Chains: ....x_X

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
I just want to be a human..
And not a machine..

ood → Disappointed
GPS ocation → Art Studio
rocessing → What to do for the first period..
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Neptunia lightly shrugged, still not fully understanding about the effects of medication. "I guess you have a point, maybe they will develop a software for it but it sounds complex though." She looked in the same direction as A.I. at the window. They spent the whole night in the art studio, not a problem for their sleeping since they don't really need it or they can just go into sleep mode. Just like him, she too received the notification about math class cancellation. "Maybe it's something serious, if it was just the teacher being absent, they would of just asked you to take over......What do we do in the mean until the next class?" She asked him while glancing over at the clock on the wall.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays: Oh...

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:23 am
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Art Studio l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: N/A

Noiz rested his head on his arm, staring blankly at the female android. Well, they could go to the science classrooms since they both have the exact same subject schedule, thanks to his persuasive skills. He managed to manipulate of taking the same subjects, that way he could spy or be by her side 24/7...well, unless it's night time. But she's not up to that small spy camera or him stealing her roommate's identity, oh no. That will be planned way into the future if something suspicious comes up or someone that has the balls to steal Neptunia away from him. 'Like that would happen.' he smiled. He took her hand with his, "To science class." he said then happily led the away.
+Exits with Neppy-chan+

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:27 am
User Image
User Image

Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(50%) l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Balloons l Mp3 Player/Earphones ➤: Ice Flow by Kevin MacLeod
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Yuki made her way to her next class, art. She entered inside the room with a sigh while hugging her body for warmth. It didn't help that it was a rainy day today, she hoped the weather will switch to a warmer temperature. She sat on a desk by the window, she stared outside the glass surface and blinked when he heard a pound flesh against another pound, almost like a loud slap or a punch. She blinked in curiosity as she looked out the window and down. She gaped in awe and slight fear when she saw her assassination did one hell of a punch to Yarost. "Sakura's long-lost son." she muttered gravely. That's when she remembered, 'Or you could throw water balloons out of a second story window at him.' And was in a perfect place to commence her plan into action.
"Mr. Teddy let's celebrate sensei's second day as a teacher.~"

Yuki worked her butt off as she walked around the art room collecting balloons of different colours, strings, etc for the prank to begin. She was so happy that a tutor or a teacher wasn't present as she worked hard with her 'assignment.' Once everything was in place. Yuki held a balloon to her mouth then blew a big amount of air, while she was doing this the 39 balloons that were sorted out in the room also was inflated with air by an invisible force. The movement of the liquid inside the balloons was audible. Once it was approval big enough, she tied a string around the balloon and the rest did the same. The room was now covered with filled balloon, almost like there was a party going on. She opened one of the windows, then let the floating colourful balloons float out of their open and towards the Training Ground with the help of her telekinesis.

+Balloons Exits to Training Grounds+

Once all of them were out she moved away from the view of the window so no can see she was the one in the room if they looked up. What were the balloons filled with? Well lets just say, "Water is just too easy." Yuki almost felt sorry for the ones doing P.E at this time.

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: I also do requests
User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:19 am
User ImageUser Image
Artemis walked in the class whistling, for some reason she was feeling good. She walked in and instantly made her way to Yuki who seemed to be her usual expressionless self. "Hey there polar bear! whatcha doin?" Artemis was about to sit at her usual desk, the one next to the window, but for some unknown reason she just sat at the one in front of Yuki with her back facing the blackboard. "I heard from a pink haired girl that you assassination class students are having a hard time, want me to help you out? I can lend you some of my flowers. I have pain relief, pain amplifier, death inducing, intense poisoning, mind soothing, power amplifying, I even have some gag flowers....But Athena is the only person who seems to want them." Artemis didn't know what happened in that class but she did treat Shinda's wounds. Artemis got up from her seat before laying on Yuki's desk. Artemis took a deep breath then sighed. "What happens inside that class anyway? I mean whatever attack that Shinda girl wanted to make her into a human shish kebab."

Company:Yuki
Items:Nothing
OOC:Artemis is pretty mischievous, and won't tell Nemesis anything if she somehow knows, but be careful her flowers usually backfire and Nemesis is her brother.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:39 am
User Image
User Image

Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(41%) l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Artemis l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Mp3 Player/Earphones ➤: Ice Flow by Kevin MacLeod

Yuki watched out the window with watched out the window rather intently and let out a squeak and jump in surprise when a voice came in the room. The angel turned her head to Artemis and furrowed her brows at the new nickname, Polar Bear? She stared at the girl weirdly when she decided to sit at the front this lesson, isn't she the kind to sit at the back. She stared at the girl as she spoke and offered flowers? She remembered the time when Artemis offered Shinda a flower last time at art class.
Cart List:
Pain Relief - 2
Pain Amplifier - 3
Death Inducing - 0 - 'I already have that in my veins.'
Intense Poisoning - 3
Mind Soothing - 6
Power Amplifying - 0 - 'I prefer hard work than shortcuts.'

"Gag flowers? Do you charge?" she tilted her head unaware what that one does. Yuki only shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. I was knocked out before I saw others." she answered with lack of emotion. When she turned her attention back to the window, she almost internal freaked out that Athena grabbed the note instead of Nemesis, but she remained calm. She could hit two birds with one stone, despite the hot bath the pink haired girl offered this will also fulfil he hot water wasting habits. Besides she was ALMOST sorry, the only person that shouldn't deserve the chaos is Yarost. But when she looked back at the window, she gaped in surprise and horror when the man wasn't there. She leaned against the window sill searching frantically for the man, "Coffee break!?" she freaked out loud but now that the girl has read what's in the note there was no going back, with her big mouth she might tattle tail so she let them blow.

Yuki silently whimpered in sadness to her while lightly head butting with the wall besides the window. "I failed you Ciri." Well at least it left him with a lot of mess behind for him to clean up. But she still wasn't satisfied. "..."

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:03 am
User ImageUser Image
Artemis was getting curious this girl had her attention drawn somewhere and Artemis hated no knowing. "Yes, gag flowers, you know prank flowers, like itchiness, stomach aches, profuse bleeding from the ears, all the fun stuff." Artemis wasn't surprised that the girl didn't understand what gag flowers meant, since the only person to ever consider using them was Athena, and she always failed in doing so. "I do charge actually but I not I want something more valuable...Feedback, all I want is information about its effect."

Artemis got up from the table and walked up to the window, she wanted to know what's so interesting about the outside. "Whats going on out there and who's Ciri?Is that Athena?!?" Artemis busted out laughing when she saw her sister covered in glitter, did that idiot's prank blow up in her face? Artemis hoped it so, the ridicule would be endless. The self-proclaimed queen of pranks just botched her own prank "Look at her covered in glitter, the klutz deserves it Nemesis told her over and over again to stop with the stupid pranks."

OOC:Artemis is pretty mischievous, and won't tell Nemesis anything if she somehow knows, but be careful her flowers usually backfire and Nemesis is her brother.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:44 am
User Image
User Image

Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(41%) l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Artemis l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Mp3 Player/Earphones ➤: Ice Flow by Kevin MacLeod

"I would have all the above." Yuki answered with a hint of determination, she was interested with the bleeding from the ears part. That would be funny to see. "Feedback? So their are experiments?" she stared at the girl with her pupil-less eyes, if so there is a possibility things won't go to plan. She heard the cue of the balloon's performance, she looked over at Artemis when she started laughing. She looked out the window and Yuki covered her mouth to prevent her from a laughing fit, but that failed when she notice a dog looking figure in the scene covered in glitter as well. "Aww, so kawaii.~" she said out characteristically with a pink blush on her cheeks, she does have a special love spot for dog but mainly anything that is from the canine family. She glanced over to Artemis, 'Yeah, Athena.' she decided to keep her trickster an identity so not much word gets out.

Yuki blinked when she finally took notice of Nemesis he walked out of the bathroom stall, she almost broke a laugh, 'Athena?!' sadly she didn't hear the rest of his sentence. She quickly pulled her head out of the window and knelt down to keep her out of sight from his view. Hopefully he didn't caught sight of her. She shouldn't be doing this! She is just the quiet girl in the front, miss goody-two-shoes, never gets in trouble, heck! She thought about being perfect this year. So why does it feel so good?

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

Evelyn Maere
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
'Our time is running out'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

۞ Eve made her way to the art class with little anticipation for what might follow. This subject was a favorite of hers. It wasn't difficult and the teacher seemed nice. The students may as well be the same but she'd usually focus on her own work instead of taking notice of them. It's practically how she was. Non sociable and a quiet being. She was quite thankful for that attribute as it left her out of troubling scenarios. She can't even recall being in detention once since she started here a few years back. It seemed like bliss at the time and it might end up remaining that way for the rest of her school years.

She walked into the classroom, hearing laughter and spotting two students looking out the window. They were amused by something outside but what? Evelyn could have a glance but that might bring attention to herself. She'll probably just assume that it wasn't a biggie and proceed to her seat. Her hands clasped together momentarily with a small sigh escaping her lips. She was curious for what this lesson might involve and hopefully her skills of sketching by herself had improved her abilities. She wasn't looking for a praise but just being noticed that she was getting better. Her eyes flashed a bright yellow before she took out her sketch book and began doodling on the blank page until the lesson would start.

OOC.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Artemis was still looking out the window when she saw Nemesis. She hasn't seen him in almost a year so it would be understandable if she decides to yell and get his attention "Neme! Over here!! How are?! Let's meet up later! We didn't have the chance to welcome you back!!"
With that Artemis sighed and smiled, she looked at Yuki he looked guilty as one could be. Artemis grinned as she slammed her hand on Yuki's desk. "Hey! It was you wasn't it? I knew it, you kept looking outside waiting for the right moment. Let me guess Athena wasn't the target." Artemis knew something was up when Yuki mentioned someone called Ciri and that she failed her.

Artemis snapped her fingers as a tree branch came in through the window stopping right in front of Yuki "Here you go, but be warned Athena tried to prank Nemesis with them before so be as sneaky as possible." Flowers of different colors and shapes start sprouting from the branch, Artemis plucked one of each and placed then in front of Yuki, she then began to tell her what each one does. "Poisonous, bleeding, pain relief, pain amplifier, mind soothing, and finally my favorite the Echidna. This one shouldn't be used as a prank, if you don't use the pain relief on the target he'll die from shock."

With that Artemis being said Artemis walked up to her desk and was about to sit down when she noticed the new student. Artemis wasn't one to shy away from introducing herself and make friends, so she approached the newcomer with a beaming smile. "Hey I'm Artemis. That somewhat depressing chick is Yuki, she's a little coo coo but she's a good girl, what's your name, and what're you drawing"

OOC:

XxIce_ReaperxX

xTwisted Jester

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:29 am
User Image
User Image

Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(41%) l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Artemis & New Girl l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Flowers(Pain Amplifier & Mind Soothing) l Mp3 Player/Earphones ➤: Ice Flow by Kevin MacLeod

"Neme?" Yuki stared up at the girl while she was sitting with knees to her chest and her back facing away from the window. Before she can make an assumptions, she blinked when Artemis accuse of her of the messy paint and glitter prank. "Athena was a bonus, Nemesis was the real target." she corrected, she still hasn't forgotten the pink haired girl used all the hot water on the first day. She thought, 'White, green, pink? Are they adopted?' recalling their different hair colour.

Yuki looked to the tree branch that held different variety of flowers all in different shapes and colours. She listened and watched as Artemis gave her a short lecture and show casing of her flowers. She looked back to the tree branch then plucked two flowers, pain amplifier and mind soothing. She was tempted to take the Echidna but by fear, she was afraid it won't go exactly as planned. One flower for her plans and the other for her own needs. "These will do."

Yuki wasn't so focused on the new girl that came in, but completely ignored Artemis when she gave the other girl a short description of the angel. Yuki silently waved at the newcomer. Her gaze soon soften when she heard someone cursing like a sailor, to Yuki it was music to her ears since she totally agrees with the 'lyrics'. She didn't have to look out the window to know who it is or who the person is yelling at. The angel tried looking for his point of view... She sort of understands his attitude towards the class besides the subject isn't supposed to be taken likely and should be handled with extreme discipline since you could die over a careless action in the open field especially when it comes to assassinating. A strict and serious teacher is more effective than a teacher with humour and is easy going. But..'I know its hard to believe but Nemesis has your best interest at heart...' That's why he's keeping us on a tight, short leash?' But like Ciri said, he plays the role very well for not caring about his students.

While Yuki was occupied with her thoughts others will see her just staring into space.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:@Rush: That doesn't mean his off the hook.
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

xTwisted Jester

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:59 am
User Image

Evelyn Maere
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
'Our time is running out'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

۞ More words were being spoken out loud to the people outside. It was a little distracting to say the least but not so much for the nephilim to shift her gaze. She was more infatuated by the sketching of a chibi version of a wolf. She enjoyed making little cute pictures that took a small amount of effort. She could do this forever. Draw a miniature wolf here and there and... Well that kinda ended for what came next.

A voice had boomed a few steps from her. This made her look in the being who was responsible for interrupting her. She placed her hand on her work in fear of it being tarnished or stared upon. "Uh, nothing." She heard the introduction but chose otherwise not to introduce herself. Seemed better at the time as this person was an unknown. Practically everyone in this classroom was. From the girl on the window who kept her gaze elsewhere to well the plain and obvious person trying to speak with her.

She looked down at her work with her hands still covering them. The small sketches she was doing were incomplete. They needed no eyes on them yet. Not till she felt satisfied or even remotely comfortable to open herself to the girl dubbed Artemis.

OOC.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Artemis tried to peek at the girl's drawing, but it was futile the girl covered it pretty well. Artemis crossed her arm and looked at Yuki, who was creepy as usual. "Hey, Yuki! Come help me, I need to steal this girl's drawing." Artemis looked back at the girl with a smile that looked quite creepy and maybe scary to some.

Artemis waved her finger behind her back and the branch in front of Yuki started to grow another, smaller branch that was slowly moving towards the girl, Artemis had a mini plan, she'll distract the girl with her smile and lets the branch take the sketch book. "Come on show me, I promise I won't laugh. I'll show you my art and you show me yours." the plan was in motion if the girl, keeps her eye on Artemis the plan will work, she needs to keep her eyes on her.

Company:Yuki/Unknown
OOC:

XxIce_ReaperxX

xTwisted Jester

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items