[PRP] Boom, Clap! The sound of... [Emi + Dei]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My a** as I fall over like a fool

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:06 am

Tree climbing was probably better left to creatures that actually belonged in trees. Deimos was not one of those creatures. But for whatever reason he'd gotten the idea that he should totally climb some of the trees around his hive- maybe he'd get a better view of the forest up high, after all. Never mind that the leaves would probably obscure the view. He'd... figure it out when he got up there.

Or when he came crashing down. He'd reached out to swing from one tree to the next- their branches were just close enough to do it- but he'd misjudged the weight he branch could hold and came crashing down with a loud crack and decidedly heavy thump. His world span for a few seconds- rather than risk flying off the side of the planet (a stupid idea but it sure felt like that would happen) he opted to just. Lay still on the forest floor. Good thing no one was around to see or hear that, right?

melancholies
omg im sorry for the delay @ u @;; lemme know if i need to change anything!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 pm
    If a troll fell in the woods and no one was around to witness, then did it really happen? Yes? No? Yes. Probably. Either way, Emiola had witnessed the entire thing from start to finish. She'd ventured into the woods to visit Masoal again, her arms lined with gifts, but instead she'd stumbled upon... this. Masoal could wait. This dude totally just ate s**t.

It was pretty funny though.

"Dude." Her voice was squeaky, a little raspy. She'd probably been screaming incessantly at her lusus again. "That was pretty sick. Are you dead?" The highlighter yellow bag in her hands made crinkly sounds in the passing breeze. She took the initiative to stoop over the fallen troll.

"Pops, the woods has some weirdos." She hadn't waited for a response before calling out to her lusus. Maccue lingered in the background silently, inconspicuously, or at least as inconspicuously as a gigantic car sized woodpecker could.

nepsah
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER RIGHT CRIES

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:00 pm

"Dude"

Oh no. He wasn't alone. Maybe if he kept his eyes shut the other troll would think he died and go away, or something. At least, he'd thought that might work until he felt the looming sense of being stood over. He cracked one eye open, face scrunching into a sour look. "M'not dead." He grumbled his response as he rolled over to his side. Oh wow, the world was still spinning. He pushed himself up to his feet anyway, arms flying out to the side to balance himself as he wobbled around to face the other troll.

"You're the weirdo- who asks a body if its dead??" Deimos attempted to point an accusatory finger at her, but with his vision not quite back to normal he'd... missed his mark. By a little bit. "Where'd you come from anyway no one was here I was pretty sure a it before goin' up there." She didn't have... teleportation powers or something, did she?

melancholies
HELL YEAH

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:11 pm
    Emiola blinked, If Deimos had pointed off in some arbitrary direction, she didn't seem to notice (or care), but judging by her obstructed vision, she literally just didn't notice.

"Well duh dude, because you're obviously not dead. Better to check right?" She laughed. Obnoxiously. "Like, maybe you were taking a nap. Naps are pretty chill. Also I just got here." She waved the plastic bag, "I was gonna go see my friend! I can never sneak up on him, but I guess I got to sneak up on you, so I must be getting better." <******** yes.

"But you can go back to laying on the floor if that's what jingles your bells bruh." She shrugged, "I don't really like, care or anything. 'Sides, you look like you could use the sleep."

nepsah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:41 am

Okay, she had a point, but he wasn't going to admit that out loud. Hell no. "You only snuck up on me 'cause I was fallin' that's all." He huffed in reply and folded his arms across his chest. Finally things seemed to be stabilizing... much better. Wait, she said she was visiting a friend. Was there someone else that lived close to his hive? He hadn't run into anyone... "Who're you visitin'? No one lives over here... 'less you're goin' in real deep or somethin." Or maybe she got lost. Could she even see with all that hair??

"Do you got eyes under there? Maybe you ain't good at sneakin' 'cause you can't see." At this point he was just making things up because he was annoyed, but the chances of seeing this troll again were pretty slim so it didn't matter. Right? That's how that worked.

Melancholies

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:58 am
    Emi tilted her head. Without fanfare, she reached up to move her bangs. Yup, two perfectly functioning eyes underneath there.

She let her bangs drop again. "Duh I got eyes. If I didn't then I wouldn't need my hair to be coverin' them!" Emi what "Anyway, yeah, Masoal lives super deep in the woods. He doesn't like visitors except for me." She proudly put a hand on her chest, "Unless you got snacks."

She rummaged through her bag to produce a... wrapped up... hamburger...? The grease was starting to seep through the paper and it looked lukewarm at best, that is, it looked highly unappetizing.

"Cause uh, otherwise he'll attack you. So if you hear the bells you better get the hell outta' dodge."

Maccue took the flat side of his beak and booped his charge on her head. No swearing!

nepsah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Somehow that was unnerving. "Why would... that doesn't make any sense." He shifted his hands to rest on his hips, frowning at the thought. Why... would she need her hair to cover up her eyes? That just made it hard to see things. Really hard. "That looks gross. How long have you even had that in there?" Deimos scrunched up his face in disgust, shaking his head. Whoever Masoal was either had horrific taste or was hopefully just tossing that stuff out when she wasn't looking.

"Well he ain't come around here 'cause I never seen him before, or heard bells." He shrugged, then looked back over his shoulder to see where his own lusus had gotten to. Thypion had... fallen asleep a few trees back. Great. "'Sides Thypion would protect me." The lusus didn't exactly look like the picture of protection but then again... sleeping lusii weren't the most threatening things ever. "...Wait..." He didn't know her name, did he. "Who even are you anyway?" Good going, Deimos.

Melancholies

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:12 pm
    "Dude what no it's great. Oh, oh, I get it, you want some too. Don't worry!" She put the hamburger back away, only to produce an equally sad looking container of fun-shaped meat nuggets. "You can be my friend too! I'm Emiola, but everyone calls me Emi, 'cause it's just kinda easier, y'know?"

As if to prove her point, she ate one of the aforementioned nuggets.

"It hasn't made anyone sick yet, so chillax. Take one. Indulge my man." She waved the container, "But you gotta hurry. He knows I'm coming. He might be able to smell it...! And I dunno if I'll be able to stop him when he's hungry." Her mouth made an o shape as she waved the now "spooky" nuggets around.

nepsah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:26 pm

No, he certainly did not want some too. He shook his head, but she was already pulling out the nuggets. Oh gross. By this point, Thypion was waking up, one head had its eyes on Deimos with what could be considered a warning look. Don't be rude. "How do you know that?" Sparing a glance back at his lusus just in time to see the look, he shuddered before looking back to her. Despite insisting that he must want some, she sure wasn't giving him the opportunity to actually have some. He wasn't about to point that out.

"Deimos. I guess you can call me Dei. If he lives so far away he can't smell it that's just too far 'n maaaybe if he had a good nose like... like a barkbeast or somethin' he could but trolls ain't got noses like that." He rolled his eyes, she was just exaggerating, clearly. "I'm not hungry." He shook his head, then winced a little when Thypion issued a warning growl. "But thank you for offering." His tone did not say that he was thankful in the least.

Melancholies

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:47 pm
    "Oh dude it's no problemo." She ate another, then another, then Maccue bonked her on the head until she remembered that she was supposed to be saving these, not eating them. Back into the bag they went. "I dunno, he's kinda wild-child-y, y'know? But I guess if you haven't seen 'em, then you're prolly ok." He was a pretty big recluse after all, preferring to keep to the trees than mingle with the life underneath.

A realization hit her.

"Whoa whoa whoa wait a second." Her mouth gaped, "You said you lived here too?? Aw man pops see! See??!!" She looked to her lusus, "There's totally normal cool people living here! I told you you were wrooooong." So much for being a weirdo for falling out of trees earlier.

She spun back around, "Dei-dude, we're gonna be besties." Just not as 'besties' as she was with Masoal.

nepsah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:04 pm

"Yeah I live here too." Deimos narrowed his eyes, looking from her to the lusus. Did... she not realize plenty of trolls lived near the forest? Okay, well, that was near and they were in but whatever. There was a lot of people closer to Four Fronds, anyway. "I dunno about that- what does that even mean?" Oh no, no no no, she didn't get to define how this... this not-relationship was going to be. Then she might expect things of him, or something.

"And- and its just Dei, not Dei-dude-- that's a dumb nickname anyway." He'd just have to come up with an equally dumb thing to call her if she persisted. "If your buddy is expectin' you and is hungry 'n might attack people for food mayyyyybe you should go find him." He was... starting to get hungry himself, and was not interested in eating any of the nonsense she had with her.

Melancholies

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:27 pm
    Man, what was with forest-dwelling tealbloods always insisting they weren't her friends? Whatever, they totally were! It just meant that Dei was in critical need of some common-hued solidarity, or maybe socialization, or both. Emi was determined, and a determined Emi was basically an unstoppable force.

Still, he was at least right about something.

"s**t Dei-dog you're right!" Her hands flew up onto her head, "I can't keep him waiting! I mean, he's pretty handy so I don't thiiiiiink he'll starve to death, but he'd be really upset. Like, probably the worst night of his life. I can't let that happen youknowwhatI'msayingman."

Maccue bonked her on the head again.

"Pops! That hurts! Maaaan..." She rubbed her noggin, "Anyway, all's I was sayin was my Pops here thinks goin' around the forest is a bad idea. He's just crazy. Crazy pops."

Maccue was silent.

"But don't worry man I'll come back for you yeah?? Yeah!!" She grinned, "Once I'm done with this."

nepsah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:01 pm

"Eugh... whatever you say." He waved a hand dismissively, hoping she'd wander off already. He was about to tell her that her lusus was right, it wasn't really all that safe to wander about the forest buuuut... Then again if he didn't maybe she'd learn about that on her own and not come back his way again. Yes... good plan.

"I'm not gonna be here but okay, you do you." He rolled his eyes and turned to look back at his lusus. "I'm gonna go back to my hive. "Maybe I'll see you again around here, I dunno." He shrugged, then shuffled off - considering that enough of a goodbye. He'd just... not wander around this particular area of the forest in the future.

Melancholies
fin?? haha

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out