Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:01 pm
Anyone play?

I'm enjoying it so far.

Let me know if you want my friend code.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:04 pm
Yes! I think it's pretty cool! First time I've played a Fire Emblem game too. Still trying to collect the rest of the heroes and other characters. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:58 am
I would play it...if I had anything to play it on. Old mobile phone is old and not compatible. stressed

But it looks nice.

I have been playing FF: Sacred Stones and FF: Awakening, both rack up play times of 500+ hours each. Yeah, I am that kind of Nintendo gamer. sweatdrop
I like FF very much, but the Nintendo Wars series (Advance Wars) was also very much to my likening.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:17 am
Princess Zelda21
Yes! I think it's pretty cool! First time I've played a Fire Emblem game too. Still trying to collect the rest of the heroes and other characters. ^_^*

Some of these missions are pretty tough. Trying to beat the final chapter on lunatic mode and man it Is tricky.  

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:20 am
Marc Gosgosh
I would play it...if I had anything to play it on. Old mobile phone is old and not compatible. stressed

But it looks nice.

I have been playing FF: Sacred Stones and FF: Awakening, both rack up play times of 500+ hours each. Yeah, I am that kind of Nintendo gamer. sweatdrop
I like FF very much, but the Nintendo Wars series (Advance Wars) was also very much to my likening.

I really liked the first two advanced wars, but never played the third.

I'm considering getting the switch and may get the fire emblem title that's coming.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:09 pm
Darius Runan
Princess Zelda21

Some of these missions are pretty tough. Trying to beat the final chapter on lunatic mode and man it Is tricky.

Yep, no doubt about it. Man, I bet you'd probably need your team to be at a very high level and everything to get through that hard difficulty full of missions. I'm still working on them on normal. Mostly story mode.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
🎭Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items