[PRP] Think of the Paw-sibilities! (Alexis & Preacher) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:56 pm
Preacher was on a mission. Ever since she'd encountered that silver-colored cat in bullshit Ashdown, she'd been worried. The cat had limped away, and those other cats might gang up on it again. She needed a plan to at least check up on it. So, she decided to sit in Darlene's to try to plot.

She had her coffee, she had a notebook filled with half-finished sigil doodles. Kicking her legs out under the booth's table, Preacher glanced around Darlene's. Finally, she stopped someone and waited patiently until they came by. She needed a sounding board at least.

"Hey, when're ya off?"

daekie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:18 pm
Alexis' hair was tucked up in a neat bun, candy-shaped hairclips pinning their bangs back; it was a more femme look than Preacher'd ever seen them, even given that the rest of their outfit was relatively normal. (The eyes were still a little disconcerting, but so was Alexis in general. Such was magic. Now that they didn't have a hoodie hiding their neck, there were what looked like raised scars on each side, three-in-a-row mirrored. Too thin, too regular, for scratches.)

"Fifteen minutes," they said, and rolled their eyes. "If it's the tunnel of love again, no. If it's anything else, sure, but you buy me a snack first. What's your order?"

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:46 pm
"Nah. My tunnel uh love is closed." She mimicked their eye roll. It wasn't nearly as dramatic since she didn't have 'deep sea abomination' eyes, but she tried. "Uh, some fries and what the ******** ever ya want for a snack." Preacher paused.

"Wait, do y'all have poutine. 'Cause poutine." Her legs still kicked under the table, making her bounce oddly in the seat. She rested her hand on her chin and regarded Alexis with a level stare.

daekie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:46 am
"Do you want fries or poutine," Alexis drawled, relaxed, and half-crossed out the order they'd been writing down for her. "Or both. An' you can't bribe me by getting me food from my job, that's a terrible bribe."

The fact they'd fully intended to call it a shitty bribe was plain on their face, but they swallowed the swear anyways.

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:14 am
"Poutine," she said decisively. "And what tha s**t, this ain't a terrible bribe." Preacher eyed them.

"What would ya even want? M'not made of ********' money."

daekie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:50 am
Alexis just raised one eyebrow very pointedly and wrote down Preacher's order. For one movement, it carried a lot of you should know this by now, we've met like three times, how can you not read my mind yet. "Drinks?"

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:07 pm
"A tall, cold glass o' "I ain't psychic, dipshit'." Preacher wrinkled her nose up at Alexis. "Nothing else but water. Wait, that's not like.. offensive to ya, is it?" If it was, she'd drink more, probably.

daekie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:13 pm
Alexis raised their other eyebrow in an expression more like are you ******** serious, turned around, and walked away to make sure Preacher's poutine was going to be cooked and her water would make it there. Professional as always.

The Semblance of Unity
skip to alexis getting offshift i guess??

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:39 pm
She ate half her poutine, drank four glasses of water, and paid her bill but the time Alexis was off. Okay, that was an exaggeration, since it was really only fifteen minutes later, but she had downed at least one glass. When Alexis approached, she gesture to the booth seat.

"Wanna sit a bit?"

daekie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:13 pm
Alexis shifted their weight foot to foot, contemplating their answer, and proceeded to sit down right across from Preacher with an inelegant slide into the booth. "I know you didn't come here to see my pretty face," they drawled, "so talk. Whaddya actually need me for? Anythin' besides murder or another tunnel of love is on the table."

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:24 pm
"Don't underestimate tha power o' a pretty face." She snorted. "Annnnyway. D'you know how to trap small animals n' s**t?" Preacher folded her hands on the table and looked at them expectantly, as if Alexis would spout out wisdom any moment now.

Maybe they would.

daekie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:35 pm
Alexis didn't spout wisdom, but they made an unladylike snort instead, which was almost as good. "I know a pretty face when I see one, and it ain't either of us. Dunno about trapping - haven't tried it in years - but I can track, yeah? ...Magically, I mean. 's all quest marker n' s**t."

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:49 pm
"Rude," she said, and aimed a light kick at Alexis under the table. She was beautiful, goddamit, with a stunning personality.

The tracking stuff was interesting. "How does using a marker work?" Preacher twirled the straw in her glass. "D'you scent it like a bloodhound or somethin'?"

daekie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:12 pm
"I get somethin' that belongs to whatever I'm trackin'," Alexis shrugged, pulling their legs back in time to avoid Preacher's kick (and not kicking back, because they were the Better Person today, look at all those morals), "and I can kinda see these ghosts of where they've been in the last few hours? Like some stupid aftereffect image. But if they haven't been anywhere I can see in the last few hours, ain't gonna do much. 's more 'following in the footsteps' compared to 'professional bloodhound'."

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:33 pm
"Well, s**t. This was like yesterday." Preacher frowned. At least Alexis didn't try n' kick her back; she knew they had felt her try. "Well, basically I met a cat in bullshit land and it had a ******** up limp. So I wanna catch it & make sure it's 'kay." She pulled out her notebook.

"But I ain't sure how. You know anything that might work?"

Daekie

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas