[PRP] I'm Just...Waiting [Bellen+Zeylla]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
meeting at the center where bellen works in civisect, zeylla is hiding from some bluebloods

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:16 pm

It had been at least 5 blocks they had been following Zeylla. A group of four adult trolls, all bluebloods and far from friendly in appearance. If she was not hemoanonymous this wouldn't be an issue. She wouldn't feel their eyes on her back, she wouldn't feel danger deep in her body, but as it was the group was not aware of her blueblood status, and from the chuckles and less-then whispered comments Zeylla was sure they planned to find out what blood she bled.

She sped up her walk, but the sound of their boots followed just as quick, getting closer and closer. She had only one choice, since fighting was not an option- she couldn't bring herself to spill blood, not with all her lusus' rules ingrained into her head- and that was run. Zeylla took one last glance back, and sure enough the group of trolls was close now, almost grabbing distance, before she ran.

She always felt like she was flying when she ran, but while this was usually pleasurable, today with the hoots and hollers of blood-thirsty trolls behind her it was far from that. At first they kept up, almost teasing her with calls and threats, but soon it gave way to anger as she made way and they fell behind. Promises to get her, find her, make her bleed curled through the air as she turned a corner. Eyes looked at a door, any door, and when the first came in view she slipped inside.

Suddenly the faded threats were gone, replaced by soft, welcoming murmured voices of trolls working and visiting. Zeylla tucked herself into a corner away from the windows and leaned on her knees to catch her breath, bloodpump racing in her throat. She would just wait in here for a few moments and then leave. Just long enough to let those bluebloods slip past.

quite uneventful
sorry i wasn't sure how to describe the center lol

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:10 am
      Bellen had been chatting pleasantly with the troll at the front desk, hands folded neatly over the other, seemingly friendly and fairly interested in the conversation. It was only when the receptionist's eyes lingered a little too long at the entrance that the adult turned to look. It was a teenager, shaken and breathing hard, seemingly anxious from the way she tucked herself into a corner, on the far side of the room. Bellen glanced at the receptionist, giving her a light nod of goodbye before slowly walking toward the teen with a curious stare. As she approached, she realized the other troll did not have a color on them— They were a hemoanon, just as she was. She seemed on the run... But a rebel wouldn't go to a public place to avoid the police. So what was it exactly? Bellen cleared her throat softly, trying not to invade in any personal space. "Hello there..." She offered them a soft wave, attempting to seem friendly. "I haven't seen you around before." Bellen smiled softly, tilting her head slightly from slight worry. "Are you alright? You seem a little... shaken." Just a tad.

stringency
no prob u vu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:31 am
Zeylla's head snapped up as soon as the trolls voice broke the through the pounding of the blood in her thinkpan, and her eyes fell first upon the grey symbol on the other troll before rising to her face. Eyes soft with concern and a face that welcomed. For a moment Zeylla felt relaxed; put at ease in the calming stare of the troll before her. But that moment quickly faded and she stood up straight, arms crossing in a slightly defensive manner across her chest.

"I'm fine, just...waiting here for...a moment," she replied in a casual tone, because now that she had caught her breath, Zeylla realized she was not giving off that strong, certain air that she usually did, and what with a new troll around she couldn't let herself seem weak.

She eyed the other troll over, curious as to why she was hemoanon. Zeylla had a feeling there was something going on there, and it wasn't just some casual personal life choice. Being hemoanon was difficult, and unless this troll happened to have a lusus with weird rituals as well, then surely there was secret she might be able to expunge if she so pleased.

But for now she just let her eyes slip to look around the building and wonder how long she would have to wait before she could safely leave.
quite uneventful

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:30 am
      Bellen blinked at the other troll, a tilting her head slightly as she watched the others walls build up within seconds, and she simply smiled pleasantly up at the other. "That's no problem." She murmured, arms crossed demurely in front of her chest before placing a hand on her own cheek, curious. "While you're here, waiting, would you like some tea? The center is offering some marvelous choices. I rather enjoy their earl grey tea." She said softly, eyes crinkling at the edges as she watched her eye the place, almost like she was scoping it out. It was curious. But Bellen wouldn't question it right now. Now, she'd focus on making a new friend.

stringency

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:36 am

The center, hmmm. Zeylla was curious, what was this place. Obviously some place of help, since she could see trolls being led back into other rooms and others discussing things in soft voices with the workers here. But what kind of help did they offer? Obviously it was not a place where the hemospectrum's rules applied. She saw trolls of all colors discussing in friendly tones with each other, and this troll before her was hemoanon, and no one was harassing her. It was almost nice to see such a peaceful environment flourishing. Almost.
"Would you like some tea?"
Zeylla blinked a couple times, she was not used to such pleasantries, or really any troll interaction at all. Too long had she been cooped up obviously. It was strange to be treated well, especially after her little chase just a moment ago.
"Wormwood... if you have it?" she responded finally, eyes coming back to land on the other troll. She was a fan of bitter teas, much like she was a fan of bitter foods and sour treats. Sweet and sugary were just to...nice, too saccharine. She preferred the dry, biting taste of bitter things.
Her eyes drifted again to the building around them and she added, "What exactly...is this place?" not because she wanted friendly conversation though, just because she was curious. At least, that's her excuse.

quite uneventful

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:42 am
      A beat passed before the other hemoanon responded. Bellen released a soft laugh. "Yes, I'm sure the center has wormwood! I've been trying to convince them to get more drinks for the patients. Apple juice is nice and all, but they could use a little tea time in their schedules, ohoho." The adult nodded slightly, motioning for her to follow her and moving to the front desk as she walked and explained. "This is a rehab center, for those in need of psychiatric help after traumatizing events. We want to, ah, help trolls feeling unsure of themselves and steer them in the right direction." Bellen stopped at the front desk, exchanging a few words with the staffer and asking if she could pick up some earl grey and wormwood tea for the both of them. The receptionist nodded and shuffled away, and the hemoanon turned around to look at the younger troll. She smiled congenially. "I'm Bellen, Bellen Arecae, a frequent volunteer here. I like to talk to the patients and help the staff when they need me. They're rather respectful to everyone, here." She said that in light reference to her hemoanonymity, keeping it just light enough that only she'd understand her. "And you are?"

stringency

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:47 am

"Tea is much better," she found herself saying as they began to walk towards the front desk. The smallest of frowns flickered on her face after she spoke though, as she wasn't quite comfortable with how...comfortable(for lack of better word) this troll made her feel so quickly. Zeylla was not used to it, not at all. But she had to agree, tea was definitely better than some sugary juice drink. And her laugh was nice, not too piercing or annoying, like most trolls.

Maybe she could find solace here. Like Bellen(she would remember that name) said, this was a place to help trolls, and where trolls needed help, there was always a good story to hear. And if the greyblood before her was here as often as she said she was, at least Zeylla could use her to block off other trolls who might be less...appealing to her taste.

Though, she had to admit, volunteering? It seemed wasteful, in her mind. All that work with no reward, though perhaps the things learned here would make up for the lack of beetles or useful trinkets. And it was nice, she knew for a fact, to have a place that did not...bother a troll about things such as the color of their blood. The small smile curled her lips again, barest of movements showing her sense of peace.

"And you are?"

Ah, that question. Zeylla wasn't much into giving up information, and her mind screamed NO! But her lips parted before she could stop them, "Zeylla," and then because she had already gone this far, she might as well reveal the rest, "Zeylla Crypsi," there was a certain strain in her voice, showing how uncomfortable it was to give up information, but still it was just a minor strain, because Bellen...she perhaps deserved a little respect. Just a little though. What could a name hurt?

She glanced behind them then as the door clicked open and shut, and her heart stopped, but the blueblood who walked in was not one of the ones following her. Though she did notice she was standing in windows view, and edged every so slightly to the side where a plant near the windows partially blocked her from view.. Just in case.

quite uneventful

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:03 pm
      Bellen smiled a little wider. "It's very nice to meet you, Zeylla." Bellen watched the teen across from her's expression suddenly shift into panic, and the adult's head turned around immedeately, looking at the door. A regular walked in, and Bellen offered them a light wave from afar before turning back to the now nervous hemoanon. Zeylla was uncomfortable again. Bellen gave her a worried half smile. "I won't ask, but... Do you need any help?" She pursed her lips some. "If it's any reconciliation, this is a government sponsored property." Bellen's eyes glanced back at the returning receptionist, nodding in thanks at the hot drinks in her hands and accepting them, offering the wormwood tea to Zeylla with a tilt of her head. "No rough-housing is allowed here unless it's recreational and the head allows it." Bellen smiled softly. "You're safe."
stringency

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:19 pm
She wanted to appreciate Bellen's concern, she did. But Zeylla was a brave troll, smart enough to run when she needed to, but still she was brave. She didn't need reassurance, so when the other greyblood finished her little comfort talk, Zeylla took the offered tea and sipped from it with a frown and snarked, "I know I'm safe, obviously," she huffed and then felt the smallest pang of guilt.

Bellen hadn't meant it how she had taken it and she knew that, but she couldn't correct herself now. So instead she averted her eyes and added some explanation as a sort of apology-a little information peace offering, "I'm just...I got chased by some...bluebloods. I don't want them to...come in here and cause...problems," her frown deepened. Why if she didn't have these rules, these rituals, she would have taken them. She could have taken them.

She sipped from her cup again and the frown softened ever so slightly. The tea was good. That was a positive thing to come out of this at least. That and perhaps Bellen as well...she supposed.

quite uneventful

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:26 pm
      Bellen was a little startled by her comment, but didn't seem too fazed. She'd met ruder trolls and really, this wasn't all that bad! "I'm glad you can take care of yourself. It's needed in this sort of society," Bellen murmured, realizing there and then she said something she herself, Vremea would say and quickly remedying it. "Only the strong survive!" She added hastily at the end, but it seemed a little unconvincing. Bellen was a bit awkward. She took an embarrassed sip of her tea. "That sounds terrifying, though. I'm sorry they chased you." Now, she didn't really know if it was because she stole some thing or if she did something unnecessary to get them to chase her, but something told her this mild mannered, willful hemoanon wasn't the type to take what wasn't hers. Especially if she was worried about causing problems where they were. "I don't think they will. Like I said, government sponsored." She chuckled to herself, leading them to a table off to the side, offering her a chair from which the window could not see her. "If they start anything here, they'd have to take it up with the head, and I don't think she'd be very pleased about that. Ohoho!" She gave Zeylla a wider smile. The tea was very good."How's your tea? Mine's just fabulous, but I've never had Wormwood before."
stringency

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:32 pm
Zeylla raised a brow to Bellen's strange wording, her quickly tossed on 'only the strong survive' was true enough, but it seemed like an add on. Like Bellen was hiding something. But Zey let it go for now, she would not dig too deep into Bellen's life-not yet. Right now she needed a safe place to stay, and questioning to hard of her savior would be an unwise decision.

She gave a shrug in response to he apology, it had been ever so slightly frightening at the time, but like Bellen said she was safe here and no one was going to come barging in to attack her. Especially if this place was run by the government. She followed her to the table, gently sipping her tea as she walked, and sat down with a little sigh of pleasure. Ah, her legs, she hadn't noticed how tired they were from running. It was nice to sit down. She smiled back at Bellen, though her smile was smaller but none the less it was a smile and Zeylla rarely smiled(though it seemed to be happened quiet a bit today).

"How is your tea?"

She nodded first, sipped on her cup and then realized she should probably say something beside nodding and added, "It is good, you have a smart troll here. It's not too watery," like she had expected, because Zey made it a rule to always expect the worst, "and if you do not like bitter, I would not recommend this tea, but if bitter is your thing, this is probably the best tea to have," she continued after taking another sip. She loved bitter, the more bitter the better in her book.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:40 pm
      Bellen seemed calm and relaxed at Zeylla's smile, expression serene as she took another sip. She enjoyed the heated drink, seeming a lot less nervous about her previous hastily added excuse. Lifting her gaze to the hemoanon, she nodded affirmatively and smiled back at her. "Yes. I'm just glad I'm allowed to partake in these quiet moments." She took another appreciative sip of her tea before releasing a sigh. "I don't dislike bitter, but my favorite type of tea is sweet or mild." She shifted her attention to the window outside before feeling her curiosity rise. "Where do you live, Zeylla, if you don't mind me asking? You don't seem used to crowds." She asked, eyes still trained on the outside as she placed her tea down.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:45 pm
Her eyes followed Bellens with a minimal amount of anticipation, but the window showed no signs of lurking trolls, so she quickly relaxed and sipped her tea as Bellen asked her question. For a moment, Zeylla wasn't sure she would want to say anything, and furrowed her brow momentarily as she contempleted her answer. After a moments deciding, Zeylla decided to be honest. Bellen didn't seem the troll to cause issue or come harass her(Leechmom would not be pleased with trolls making visits, definitely less pleased then she was when Zeylla snuck out), "I in the fronds, about a 20 minute walk from the edge of Four Fronds," she paused, and then added with minimal embarrassment as she realized most trolls lived in real hives, buildings not fronds, "In a large frond that me and my lusus have turned into a hive," of course, her hive was nothing more then chewed out holes left by giant woodeating beasts, with fungi growing and glowing in the corners for a minimalist light sort of feel, with some rooms filled with things, but the majority left untouched and sometimes unexplored.

"And yes, I'm....not fond of crowds, usually," she added with a slight shift from smile to frown before taking another sip of tea, "I prefer my interactions when I choose them, and not to often," which was another strong truth. Zeylla was finding that yes, she was fond of the idea of meeting a few trolls, but just that. A few. She still was quiet uncertain about most other trolls. Thankfully, Bellen was turning out to be pleasant. It would be nice to have a troll to visit and drink tea with without struggling to be friendly.

"And you?"

And from there, their conversation bloomed. While not loud and raucous and full of laughter, it was peaceful and quiet and quaint. The troll who had brought them tea ended up bringing out another cup after they had finished and still found themselves talking. They conversed about simple things, like how they preferred to brew their teas, and what hobbies they enjoyed. Zeylla found it odd at first to be in conversation so long with another troll, but Bellen was calming and welcoming and Zeylla couldn't help but enjoy herself.

At the end of their conversation, they parted ways with smiles and traded directions to each others hives. When Bellen had asked, Zeylla had stopped for a moment, unsure if she wanted a troll to know the exact location of her hive, but she gave it anyways, knowing that Bellen wouldn't be a troll just to show up at her front door. Then it was out the door and back into the cold city, but as she walked, Zeylla was glad. She may have had a moment of fear, but it gave way to a pleasant experience.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces