Submit

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:22 am
So guys, what do you think of my avy? (I have more to show but Gaia's avy changer had been going through some problems and I can't change my avy.) I even made a thread in the Gaia's bugs and tech support thread but I haven't seen any replies yet.

Anyway's I am the type that likes .... well, my avy can tell you that. I also like the animated stuff and use them sometimes and I like the snazzy clothes. Especially the ones I can't wear in RL.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:05 am
Tanooki John
So guys, what do you think of my avy? (I have more to show but Gaia's avy changer had been going through some problems and I can't change my avy.) I even made a thread in the Gaia's bugs and tech support thread but I haven't seen any replies yet.

Anyway's I am the type that likes .... well, my avy can tell you that. I also like the animated stuff and use them sometimes and I like the snazzy clothes. Especially the ones I can't wear in RL.

It's very Clockwork Orange meets RuPaul's Dragrace. I think its original and I dig it. 3nodding  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,125 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:32 am
LotusInChains
Tanooki John

It's very Clockwork Orange meets RuPaul's Dragrace. I think its original and I dig it. 3nodding

Really? Thanks. I wanted to get my avy to win runway and tried to get my avy featured. I never got the chance to succeed in either. stare

I heard the avy issues are a global problem now. (I'm not able to change my avy) I hope that problem gets resolved.  
💇💅Avatar Talk!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games