Visitor Listserv Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:11 pm
RE: Conf. Summary

What does it mean when you say 'undifferentiated'?

Also I don't think you're supposed to eat the meals fae give you but okay.

- Erin B.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Hello again! Thanks so much for response. I'll do my best to address everybody accordingly

- no

- Eve; Assuredly, nothing occurred. No fights, no bloodshed, nothing outside of what you might call petty squabbles (some of our guests were rather unbecoming, but there's always one right?) I suppose I did leave out one key point in my earlier message:

There was discussion about an event that occurred in the late 18th century, duly noted as the Purge. Silk was not aware as to the who-what-when-where-why facts of this event, but this subsequently resulting in a culling of many—if not all—of the spirit-bound and Nobility. Lord Ezra, the Lady and Aodelle seemed exempt from this. She did note that she had reason to believe that it was still someone among the court who desired this, but not by the above (or, she specifically noted our Lady and Lord Ezra). This is a reason why many of you did not receive the guidance necessary for your new roles as moonwalkers, wargs and Nobility as one might expect.

Perhaps this is a point to investigate? Either way, the damage had been done. It may be better to lay it to rest. History is important to know to keep from recreating mistakes, but I merely am giving this all to you as food for thought.

Onward!

- M; you're very welcome

- Lady; Might I suggest a new nickname? It's a little redundant to refer to you as Lady Lady, though I suppose Noble Lady may work, but then there is my Lady as well... I digress.

I've done this on behalf of Shiloh as a favor, but I enjoy a good written exercise. Is it truly as indecipherable as you say?

- KS; I'm going to attempt a new method of communication: <:

did you get a sense of joyous understanding?

<: I am happy to help! <: having this method to communicate is fun, actually. <:

- Erin B; Undifferentiated is a term given to visitors that have experienced a specific mental or physical change; these specific changes are known as Moonwalkers, Wargs (seers) and the Nobility. Please refer to the earlier list I posted previously! However, a quick rundown since you seem to be new:

Moonwalkers can take the form of an animal, and must transform into that animal for the duration of the full-moon. On your side they experience this in a half-shifted form, and in Ours it's the true form of their spirit bond. Are you familiar with werewolves?

Wargs have animal familiars. They can attune to these creatures, and inhabit their mind at times to see through their eyes. It's a very personal bond, it seems, and also is one that can be actively pursued if you desire such a relationship with a familiar.

Nobles are more complicated, have domain in an area in the Otherworld known as the Court, and are supposed to protect our side from yours. They have immense power, but also immense responsibility. There is a number of criticisms with the Court that have led to us wanting to dismantle the charter in the first place.

If you'd like a more in-depth explanation on these, feel free to send a private message. Otherwise, this listserv is home to many individuals that find themselves labeled accordingly. <:

Cheers!

-Shiloh B.
Co-edited mostly written by Beel at this point. Shiloh is tired!  

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:30 pm
I see. Thank you for the clarification, Beel.

The "purge" sounds like a relevant topic to learn more about, in my opinion.

Eve  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Beel, thank you for putting this all together.

All the information we have so far about the purge has been stated by what Beel has laid out. Adoelle cannot be reached out to, the triplets are not necessarily in good shape, so that leaves us with few alternatives.

Regardless, I agree that it is something we need to pursue knowledge of. Someone may have planned this for a reason as it considerably weakens those of us who become visitors if we do not have any guidance.

- jeremiah  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 pm
MISSING VISITORS

On another note, there are four missing visitors. If anyone has seen Ashton Carver, Zac Bantock Mercer, Shun Kuroda, or America Jones since the 22nd of April, please either contact me directly or call the Ashdown Police Department with information.

Jeremiah Mercer  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:17 pm
RE: MISSING VISITORS

WHAT

are u fcking kidding me????????????????????

why tf havnt we been tlking abt this

so then

oh my god

- shiloh  

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:29 pm
RE: MISSING VISITORS

two of the missing have only recently been reported. i am concerned because both shun and america were acting strangely.

shiloh - i will give you a call later. or drop by.

this has shifted to being a high priority while dealing with the Charter. we can't have visitors missing and no known cause.

jpmercer
sent from galaxy note  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:32 am
unbanning

hello and good afternoon!

I have it on good authority that temperance clark doesn't need to be banned anymore. I think I need to speak to a leila about that? also next time you see her, you should offer to get her some coffee or a cupcake or something. temperance, I mean. or leila too! I'm sure she's very nice.

- rabbit

Smerdle

Scamp

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:53 pm
The letter

So who's doing what on this letter thing from Odal?

-M  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:24 pm
Theodore Penny joined the listserv.  

Smerdle

Scamp

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:01 pm
RE; The letter

I'm looking into our available methods of destruction with a few of my compatriots. It's... interesting.

Who are you, by the way?

-Oliver B.

RE; The letter

jame n i are makin item stuff... uh, something w/ water!

i dont kno MUCH abt the charter but ive been involved w/ this stuff from the getgo u guys lmk if you need any help ok? we cant mess this up

ollie b careful D:

-shy

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:35 am
RE:The letter

compatriots, ollie? interesting word choice

horace

RE: The letter

the ******** u, m. i aint say s**t. emil full o ******** hackers n spies
hey boss, is m yer uh weirdass relative.

f** off

-p
sent from my... 天元突破グレンラガン!!!  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:50 pm
Re: Re: The letter

a new method of consent has been dropped off into Silk's care. i will likely be looking into helping with the elemental item as well to make sure we've got everything taken care of.

P: m is not my relative. different m. more a me than a mi. despite the email being used.

---
sent from samsung galaxy note 6
jpmercer

Re: Re: The letter

We have worked out a new frame! We're going to be taking it to Court in a little bit. It did really well with all the testing, though our hands ended up ... cut up from a few explosions.

Nasir Vasile  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:07 am
    I'm looking into binding methods with america and Kaleb. eve is working with lily on one of the elemental things. Fire, i think.

i think that accounts for all the non-element components?

-leila

cibarium
Crew

Noob

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:47 am

I'm exactly what it says on the tin. smile Just curious about what's going on, since I can't be directly involved myself.

Has anyone heard from Ezra lately?

-M  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas