Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the swamp, what are boundaries?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:55 am
With the expertise of a well practiced escape artist, Akkira snuck her way from her lusus. Supposedly, she was supposed to be practicing climbing and cartwheels for physical strength and dexterity, but her sore hands and arms screamed in agony from the training the night before. So there she was hiding away in a hive she knew of, surrounded by toys. She noted that the smell was not great, but that would make it more difficult for her lusus to find her. She'd suffer with it for now.

"Sure would be nice if she dropped dead, huh?" Akkira asked raising the stuffed toy up above her head. She made a squeaky voice as though it were talking to her. "OH, but your arms are probably going to drop off first Akkira!" the "toy" said. The young redblood scoffed and set the toy down before picking up something else, "don't remind me, uhhg, my arms hurt so bad, I already got the move right, so why do I have to do more of them?" she mumbled and picked up another toy to play with. She liked the texture of this toy and just ran her hands over it, mulling over what to do later when she met her lusus. She faintly heard someone say something about respecting her lusus, but shut it out.

ImaginationsParadise
CYN your sacred shrine has been wrecked

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:45 pm
Cynril had found so many toys... in other children's hives and in the occasional trash can. But the point was that he found them by himself and he was going to keep them! More and more toys were stuffed inside his plush block, that he barely remembered just to go outside and enjoy the swampy land around him.

Tonight he was accompanied by Fingledoofer, his favorite flying pig lusii plush, who had advised him to get more things for them to play. With a few bottles under one arm and Fingledoofer under the other, Cynril made his way back home and rushed towards the Plush block just to lock himself in there for the night. Just as he closed the door, he swore he heard someone. Shifting his body stiffly, he noticed a troll had snuck their way in there.

He gulped and stared at Akkira for a few seconds until... she was touching one of his other flying pigs. "Um!" He said with a pout. "T-that's... not yours...." Cynril barely whispered. He was clearly upset. He only allowed a few trolls to touch his new things, not complete strangers. He didn't even realize she wasn't able to see him. But the eyes did remind him of one thing: the trolls that owed that scuttling beast he rode on once.

Shaking that memory away for the time of being he said, "H-how did you get i-in?" Was she like him? If so, would she steal his toys? The very thought of that made Cynril tighten his grip around Fingledoofer.

saihen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:30 pm
ImaginationsParadise

Akkira was thinking about leaving to go and see if byakko had a spare recupracoon she could use when her thoughts were interrupted by the quietest and frankly, most irritatingly soft voice she'd ever heard. Sure her own voice was often not that loud, but the stammering, that sure was annoying. "I know it's not mine, don't be stupid," she said with a scoff. "This is Byakko's hive, so it's probably Byakko's or one of the trolls that live with her, right?"

Akkira shifted her position and set the flying pig in her lap and made it wave one front legs. "What? is your think pan cracked or something? I came through the door, of course! Are you just as bad at thinking as you are at talking?" she questioned with a sneer.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:38 pm
"I, I..." Cynril could never been taken seriously, more when he was angry. And boy, he didn't like to be called stupid. Even if it's true. "This is m-my hive too..."

"I-it's mine..." He said, holding his toy tighter, looking at the girl cautiously. "You- you shouldn't b-be here..." Oh my god. Akkira was touching Chicken, his other flying pig. The child bit down his lip as he watched her make them wave their little leg. "N-no, I-!" He stuttered. "I just..." He just thought she came in through a window or a tunnel or something. That's what he would've done. Then again, she was right. He didn't think right. Cynril sighed and looked at Fingledoofer, who seemed mad that he didn't make her drop Chicken. The mutantblood gulped and avoided their stare.

"Ok, ok... I'll tell her... D-don't be mad..." He softly said to his toy and petted their head. "C-chicken doesn't, um, like it when you p-play with them... Let him g-go." He sternly said, yet he regretted ever saying those words.

"P-please?"
saihen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:56 pm
ImaginationsParadise
RIIIIIIPPP GOES THE CHICKENS HEAD

Yeah, so that means he was one of the 'mutants' or whatever right? "And why exactly shouldn't I be here?" she waved the toy around and then bust up laughing at the order and then that please. Was this kid asking to get wrecked? He had to be. She could appreciate the attempt, but that was a direct challenge wasn't it? Maybe this would be interesting after all.

"Oh-ho, so whaaaaaat~ are you going to do about it?" She asked in a sing song voice, playing with the head of the toy dubbed 'chicken'. "Thing is, I really like playing with this thing, it feels nice in my hands," she began wrapping her hands around the neck area and smiled widely. "Guess what, you're not the boss of me!" she began pulling on the toy's head, straining the stitching. This kid had to learn who he was dealing with and fast or the toy was not going to last too much longer. "And neither is whoever you're talking to,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items