Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎
My kittens. <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:38 am
Hannibal: He is my eldest, and my angel. I adopted him soon after getting my apartment. He's a Bombay. We cuddle up with eachother every night; or at least he will be very close, overlooking me somewhere. Hannibal loooooves to hold paws with me and will often pull my hand closer. When we first met, his paws were out of his cage at the shelter...I held them while we looked into eachothers eyes...then--when I needed to go tell the lady working there that I wanted to adopt him--he wouldn't let go of my hands. cat_crying We haz lawtz uv lov.

Ceridwyn: She is my middle kitten. My queen. I'm not exactly sure what her breed is (though she could have some Bombay in her) but she is a polydactyl. She is very loving but has tons of sass. She thinks she's Batman. I adopted her from another shelter, but actually saw her adoption ad online before going to see her in person.

Brigid: She is the youngest and is my princess. She used to be a stray but needed a loving home. She would come up to me and my friend, purring, and looked emaciated. Her sibling (I assume) had/has a healthy weight, so I think she was the last to get any food. Now, Brigid is healthy aaaand...pregnant. *sigh* She escaped for a bit because she was in heat and had her way with a neighbourhood male stray right out in the open...during the day...No shame, that one, I tell you. I told her I was going to call MTV and put her on "16 and Pregnant," but she would have none of that. Her belly is getting very big and I'm nervous about being a grandma.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:55 pm
Oh wow!!!! Love the names, so so much!
maybe fellow members here can help you know what to expect? I haven't been a grandma myself yet ._.
(Not for lack of trying on their part..... rascals, right?!?)
but I hope it goes well!! User Image
love the rescue stories too ugh my heart T^T  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out