User Image
Hey there! Do you think you've got what it takes to be a member of our Rev:Gaia crew? If so please take a moment to read through the following information and fill out an application. Applications need to be PMed to me and will be reviewed individually.

General Staff Requirements: - Please do not apply if you cannot commit to these things.
-Reliable internet connection.
-Able to log in at least 2 times per week. (Special circumstances/vacations aside.)
-Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
-Be ready to be active in the guild.
-Be willing to take on roles of responsibility and in some cases even deal out discipline.
-Like Marshmallows.
-Have a sense of humour. I tend to be goofy. *See previous bullet

Specific Job Requirements - Event Coordinator Hiring!
-Know basic thread coding. Be able to code a thread to look neat, pretty, and professional.
-Be capable of planning contests and games with coherent rules and prizes.
-Be able to purchase prizes and graphics using guild gold or my gold (not your own so no worries!)
-Be able to purchase or make decent looking graphics using guild gold or my gold (not yours!) or able to ask me or Pwn to make graphics in enough time for us to do them (if we're available)
-Be able to keep the events monitored and enforce rules, keep track of winners, hand out prizes, etc.
-Be able to communicate with the rest of the crew so we can help. Assign us tasks if we're available to help you with the event workload!
-Be enthusiastic about the events and help keep people having fun and getting involved!

If you think you can do all of that then fill out this app and PM it to me!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gaian Age:[/b] (Estimate is fine.)
[b]What portions of Gaia are you most active in:[/b]
[b]In what ways do you think you could be an asset to our team?:[/b]
[b]What are any potential drawbacks or flaws that you have?:[/b]
[b]Why did you join Revolution: Gaia?[/b]
[b]Why do you wish to be a member of our crew? [/b]
[b]Can you pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time?[/b]

The crew and I will look over your application and you may receive a PM with a formal interview. Good luck and we hope to be working with you soon!