Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
1st Battle of Torino : Thaddeus vs Big Band Berson

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:26 am
The Setting: Torino Kingdome; South Blue

Thaddeus Boone

User Image
DEAD OR ALIVE
User Image
User Image52,750,000—
Skinny Bones
Merfolk: Marksman - Doctor
+10 Accuracy | +10 Speed (Marksman/Doctor)
+40 Speed II +20 Endurance (Merfolk)

Devil Fruit
Human Human | Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Human

Items
Small Bag- 472,200 Beli
(11/25 Items)
Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Log Pose
Fishing Kit
Light Gun x2
Shotgun | +15 accuracy
Seaking Cigars
Rope
Rumble Powder
Vanilla Extract Bullets
Knapsack (--/15)

Stats
(Str)Strength: 20
(Spd)Speed: 45
(End)Endurance: 30
(Acc)Accuracy: 40
(Int)Intelligence: 20

Experience: 260,000
Stat Points: 0/155
Tech Points: 11/23

Techniques
Enlightenment (1)
Straight Shooter (1)
Duel shot (1)
Muscle Increase: Leg Power (1)
Focus Point: Trajectory (3)
Speed Point (3)

Notable Offenses
Raiding of a Town/Village - 7,000,000 Bounty
Destroying A Town/Village - 24,000,000 Bounty
Devil Fruit Destruction Potential [Chasm] - 25,000,000 Bounty (Yomi yomi removed)
Devil Fruit Destruction Potential [The Crater] – 15,000,000 Bounty (Hito hito consumed)

VS.

Ben Berson

User Image
DEAD OR ALIVE
User Image
User Image29,900,000—
Ben "Big Band" Berson
Human: Musician - Navigator
+10 Endurance| +10 Speed (Human)
+25 Strength (Cyborg-Attachment)
+15 Intelligence | +15 Spirit (Navigator | Musician)

Devil Fruit
None

Items
Knapsack - 312,000 Beli
(4/15 Items)
Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Log Pose
Hunting Kit
Fishing Kit

Stats
(Str)Strength: 60
(End)Endurance: 30
(Spd)Speed: 25
(Int)Intelligence: 25
(Acc)Accuracy: 0

Experience: 230,000
Stat Points: 0/140
Tech Points: 21/21

Techniques
None

Notable Offenses
Transferred exp from Zacharie Peyton (Transfer Event)
7,000,000 for the Raiding of Centaurea
16,000,000 For the Destruction of Centaurea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:35 am
So I'm going to get this out of the way, your ship doesn't have any coating, no special items or customs, With 65 acc that ship broke I don't even have to debate that. X  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:47 am
Cpt Gucci Suit
So I'm going to get this out of the way, your ship doesn't have any coating, no special items or customs, With 65 acc that ship broke I don't even have to debate that. X

Actually no the link you provided (Thanks for that it did help me) actually proved me right. The boat is a normal grade item that you need at least 100 acc to destroy it. Mind you if it was a cheap item it would have been specified in the starter kit just like your first item you get when you start)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:52 am
PonderingPenguin
Cpt Gucci Suit

Actually no the link you provided (Thanks for that it did help me) actually proved me right. The boat is a normal grade item that you need at least 100 acc to destroy it. Mind you if it was a cheap item it would have been specified in the starter kit just like your first item you get when you start)
I would ask a mod to clear that up, I do believe EVER RPC starts off with a lone man boat. I know I did.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:06 am
Cpt Gucci Suit
PonderingPenguin
Cpt Gucci Suit

I would ask a mod to clear that up, I do believe EVER RPC starts off with a lone man boat. I know I did.

They all do. What I was saying was that the lone man boat you start off with is normal grade and not cheap grade since it can be bought in a shop. Also the fight doesn't began until both characters had acknowledged that the fight was happening which at the moment you made this it hadn't. And you can't say Ben acknowledged the fight because he walked up to your character. He got close because if he got far you would simply shoot him from afar. Getting closer is safer for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:10 am
PonderingPenguin
Cpt Gucci Suit
PonderingPenguin
Cpt Gucci Suit

They all do. What I was saying was that the lone man boat you start off with is normal grade and not cheap grade since it can be bought in a shop. Also the fight doesn't began until both characters had acknowledged that the fight was happening which at the moment you made this it hadn't. And you can't say Ben acknowledged the fight because he walked up to your character. He got close because if he got far you would simply shoot him from afar. Getting closer is safer for him.

I attacked you, you can acknowledge the fight and defend yourself, or ignore it and take damage. Either way ignoring a fight doesn't mean you can ignore damage.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:21 am
Cpt Gucci Suit
PonderingPenguin
Cpt Gucci Suit
PonderingPenguin
Cpt Gucci Suit

I attacked you, you can acknowledge the fight and defend yourself, or ignore it and take damage. Either way ignoring a fight doesn't mean you can ignore damage.

You posted this prior to your initiating the fight post. Also defending yourself doesn't start the fight. I understand the damage part which I will respond to.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:27 am
PonderingPenguin
Cpt Gucci Suit
PonderingPenguin
Cpt Gucci Suit
PonderingPenguin
Cpt Gucci Suit

You posted this prior to your initiating the fight post. Also defending yourself doesn't start the fight. I understand the damage part which I will respond to.

Yes, I posted the debate thread prior to attacking you. What point are you trying to make. I'm not giving you the change to get your update in if that's what this is about, but go on react accordingly.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces