Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Sticky Sweet (Temperance & Lizbeth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:08 pm
There was a notice in her calendar that Temperance decided not to ignore. It was tempting to ignore, or reschedule - her days were so busy. But she trying to liven up her social life, even at the expense of silly things like sleep, so she headed out after putting on some makeup. Which she never wore. She was still feeling under the weather; a broken collarbone took a while to heal, even with her exceptional metabolism. The ribs had mostly set, still painful but entirely manageable. Temperance headed out.

Some minutes later, she was at a certain candy store. She entered and looked around for that pastel rainbow of hair she'd come to find. "Hello?"

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:31 pm
"Well Hello stranger!!" came the chipper greeting, Lizbeth, and then her eyes widened at the sight of the sling. "Oh dear, seems like you've had a bad time, are you alright?"

Her hair was up in a twist which made the pastel streaks in her pale hair into a new kind of pastel artistry, colors vanishing and re-appearing where they escaped the banana clip that held the twist up behind her head.

The Semblance of Unity

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:14 am
"I'm okay - bit of a mishap, but I'm on the mend." Temperance smiled at Lizbeth, sorting through her memories for the last time she'd talked to her. Had that actually happened here?

"Sorry I haven't been around more. Missed your pretty hair, though." She would have leaned against the counter, but it would mess with her collarbone too much. "Want to teach me the secrets of your sweets?"

endejester

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff