Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
Bask in the glory of feline

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CriosClio

Unforgiving Noob

6,525 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, I might get a little long winded here, forgive me. I figured I should post something since its been forever and ever since I last posted on here.
This lovely weird cat up top is Styx. I got Styx when he was only one week old and very sick along with his sister. Unfortunately, his sister only survived a few hours after I received them.
You see, the mother cat wasn't properly caring for the two kittens she had. They were constipated. She hadn't been properly stimulating them. It took me 5 days to get Styx back to normal.
Even now he still gets under the weather here and there. But he's never been on the verge of death like when he was a tiny baby.
He's now almost 4 months old. He's big for his age. Very hyper. Very unique personality. He's so well behaved that I can even take him into Tractor Supply and he happily sits in the buggy while letting people pet him! I'll wrap this up. I just wanted to share the story of my weird cat named Styx. Thanks to whoever reads. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:14 pm
Absolutely adorable kitty, love that cup!
and the backstory was heartwarming even emotion_kirakira  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

CriosClio

Unforgiving Noob

6,525 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:27 pm
Maddy-Mazey
Absolutely adorable kitty, love that cup!
and the backstory was heartwarming even emotion_kirakira

Oh, wasn't expecting to get a reply. Thank you! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:03 pm
CriosClio

Such a beautiful kitty!

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:37 pm
Aww cute story. It's sad the sister died. I adopted a very small abandoned kitten, her name was lil sqeaker. she seemed to be okay and i had a meeting with friends one night, came back the next morning to a weak limp kitten. It was so heartbreaking my love and i rushed her to a clinic and they took her in right away. she had kitty cancer . I had no idea and i still miss her to this day.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:03 pm
I have three cats, and my youngest one had five kittens on the first of March...right now: I have one kitten sleeping on my back and another on my legs. xD I'm not allowed to move, and it's awesome.  

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

CriosClio

Unforgiving Noob

6,525 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:26 pm
Lady mewcat
Aww cute story. It's sad the sister died. I adopted a very small abandoned kitten, her name was lil sqeaker. she seemed to be okay and i had a meeting with friends one night, came back the next morning to a weak limp kitten. It was so heartbreaking my love and i rushed her to a clinic and they took her in right away. she had kitty cancer . I had no idea and i still miss her to this day.

I'm sorry to hear that. 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
But at least she was happy before she died. She got to have a loving human parent.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:35 pm
SpriinkleStars
I have three cats, and my youngest one had five kittens on the first of March...right now: I have one kitten sleeping on my back and another on my legs. xD I'm not allowed to move, and it's awesome.

My cat Anneliese had kittens in March as well. She had 6 of the adorable monsters. They like to climb on my bed and play on me while I sleep. When I wake up they usually run off.  

CriosClio

Unforgiving Noob

6,525 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:39 pm
CriosClio
Lady mewcat

I'm sorry to hear that. 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
But at least she was happy before she died. She got to have a loving human parent.
Thank you smile  
♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff