Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:53 pm
It's an update to Loyals Bazaar finally! Shmeesh!
I was Sooo frigging elated to see that announcement I almost cried.

It's unfortunate there isnt anything new in the Wild Card and that the highest price is 10Billion only.
We need some stuff that sells for a Trillion or two! Yeah emotion_awesome
The only items that exceed 10Billion are the iShinobi Headband and Style Summoner packs, uh, but they old now. Even I quit buying them. emo
I bought 100Billion worth of the Jinx ticket though!!
If anyone wants a 20 pack for free just let me know!!
Lets cross our fingers for a gold LQI in the Bazaar soon!

Maybe even a load of auctions for Flynn's and Nicolae!! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:16 pm
Oop! Spoke too soon! There's an LQI in the bazaar!! Was! It was just way to cheap to last anymore than 30 minutes gonk  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:39 pm
Pwnder
Oop! Spoke too soon! There's an LQI in the bazaar!! Was! It was just way to cheap to last anymore than 30 minutes gonk

Either way it's a good sign even if it's small. I also got me one of those platinum CIs they are selling, didnt get anything good but a new CI cant be bad (even though im sure a better payout would brijg more attention  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Hmm, interesting. I'll take the free 20 pack if that's ok. Not sure what it contains, but hey, may as well find out. What other items besides the Jinx Ticket and LQI? I've been wondering which shop, if any, had Style Summoner. I think that's another item I've been looking for too somewhere along the road.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:42 pm
Princess Zelda21
Hmm, interesting. I'll take the free 20 pack if that's ok. Not sure what it contains, but hey, may as well find out. What other items besides the Jinx Ticket and LQI? I've been wondering which shop, if any, had Style Summoner. I think that's another item I've been looking for too somewhere along the road.

1 free 20 pack coming up!

The style summoner is in Dernier*Cri. Lowest is 5B and highest is 400B.
Most of the items in them have depreciated so much that investing on them has become pointless. I liked them at first but then found out that they had a direct sell back from inventory that disgusted me emotion_puke  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:01 am
lief_7
Pwnder

Either way it's a good sign even if it's small. I also got me one of those platinum CIs they are selling, didnt get anything good but a new CI cant be bad (even though im sure a better payout would brijg more attention

Those CIs are extremely disappointing since there is only 1 fail item. It should be a proper RIG to some degree when asking for regular RIG prices. confused
I did buy like 10 of them to show support though, and try my miserable luck. I opened five and sold the rest in the MP for my gold sink efforts.

If I had caught the LQI in enough time, I could have bought out the entire stock for less than 3 Trillion. It was too cheap. It wouldn't have made a dent in the amount of gold I have waiting to be sunk. All that I did buy didn't make a dent! gonk

We need more stuff in Loyals Bazaar to be up to 100s of Billions, with up to 1000 as limited quantity, not 5Billion @ 500 limited quantity! And it should happen at least once every week if it were really going to give some balance or consistency to the MP graph emo

I was excited none the less and dumped as much gold as I could into it even if it didn't affect me in the least xp  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:06 am
Pwnder
lief_7
Pwnder

Those CIs are extremely disappointing since there is only 1 fail item. It should be a proper RIG to some degree when asking for regular RIG prices. confused
I did buy like 10 of them to show support though, and try my miserable luck. I opened five and sold the rest in the MP for my gold sink efforts.

If I had caught the LQI in enough time, I could have bought out the entire stock for less than 3 Trillion. It was too cheap. It wouldn't have made a dent in the amount of gold I have waiting to be sunk. All that I did buy didn't make a dent! gonk

We need more stuff in Loyals Bazaar to be up to 100s of Billions, with up to 1000 as limited quantity, not 5Billion @ 500 limited quantity! And it should happen at least once every week if it were really going to give some balance or consistency to the MP graph emo

I was excited none the less and dumped as much gold as I could into it even if it didn't affect me in the least xp

I agree with you fully on that and it would have been nice for more variety in the fail side. I guess we will just have to wait and see. I think the speed it bought out will encourage a larger number in the future, until then we will just have tonkeep finding other ways smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:38 pm
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21

1 free 20 pack coming up!

The style summoner is in Dernier*Cri. Lowest is 5B and highest is 400B.
Most of the items in them have depreciated so much that investing on them has become pointless. I liked them at first but then found out that they had a direct sell back from inventory that disgusted me emotion_puke

Thank you for the item! I see, that explains why not many of the items that come from it aren't very popular like most others such as LQIs and EIs for example.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
🎭Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items