Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
TEAM Pairings! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:42 pm
Weeamoo
VJammer

DaMetaEX

Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

So! Team names! What I have is Team BLAN: Team Blanc. That would leave Blitz as the leader. There's also Team ALBN: Team Albany which would have Arianna as Team leader. Team NBLA: Team Nebula with Niraya. Sorry, Viking. I couldn't think of one with L T-T If you guys can, great! Personally, I think Arianna or Lukas would be good team leaders personality-wise, but who it is is up to y'all.

While Ariana might have the personality, being blind wouldn't work out well. She can sense in a very limited range and can't perceive details so, I'd say someone else should be leader.

EDIT: Also, update, Rogue joining Auburn's team  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:45 pm
VJammer
Weeamoo
VJammer

DaMetaEX

Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

So! Team names! What I have is Team BLAN: Team Blanc. That would leave Blitz as the leader. There's also Team ALBN: Team Albany which would have Arianna as Team leader. Team NBLA: Team Nebula with Niraya. Sorry, Viking. I couldn't think of one with L T-T If you guys can, great! Personally, I think Arianna or Lukas would be good team leaders personality-wise, but who it is is up to y'all.

While Ariana might have the personality, being blind wouldn't work out well. She can sense in a very limited range and can't perceive details so, I'd say someone else should be leader.

EDIT: Also, update, Rogue joining Auburn's team

Oh, did I not fix that? My bad x.x  

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:48 pm
Weeamoo

No worries, just making sure it's not overlooked  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:26 pm
Weeamoo

VJammer

DaMetaEX

Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

LBAN - This could still be Albany with Lukas in Charge, it's basically the word just with the first and last letter lopped off. As I mentioned earlier, Ariana would be a poor choice for a leader as she can't see. So:

LBAN - Albany - Lukas Leader
BLAN - Blanc - Blitz Leader
or NBLA - Nebula - Niraya Leader

I can easily see Lukas being leader for this. Blitz strikes more more of a lone wolf on a team and Niraya seems like she might not feel up to the responsibility of ensuring how safe and efficient her team is.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:56 pm
VJammer
Weeamoo

VJammer

DaMetaEX

Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

LBAN - This could still be Albany with Lukas in Charge, it's basically the word just with the first and last letter lopped off. As I mentioned earlier, Ariana would be a poor choice for a leader as she can't see. So:

I can easily see Lukas being leader for this. Blitz strikes more more of a lone wolf on a team and Niraya seems like she might not feel up to the responsibility of ensuring how safe and efficient her team is.
If its no trouble for the others, I dont mind Lukas being team leader.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:38 pm
VJammer
Weeamoo

Anyway, Ivory can meet her new team mates?  

Duronva Sol

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:59 pm
Duronva Sol
VJammer
Weeamoo

I don't see why not, were did you want to meet them? They kinda stalled prior to the reboot and timeskip and they are the only ones from the previous team, so, I can put them pretty much anywhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:09 pm
VJammer
Duronva Sol
VJammer
Weeamoo

I don't see why not, were did you want to meet them? They kinda stalled prior to the reboot and timeskip and they are the only ones from the previous team, so, I can put them pretty much anywhere.

Since she is a transfer student, they could meet outside in Beacon's courtyard. I do not see her knowing the lay out of the school right away.  

Duronva Sol

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:12 pm
VJammer
Weeamoo

VJammer

DaMetaEX

Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

lukas is def best choice for team leader  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:20 pm
Duronva Sol
VJammer
Duronva Sol
VJammer
Weeamoo

Since she is a transfer student, they could meet outside in Beacon's courtyard. I do not see her knowing the lay out of the school right away.

Alright, I may be somewhat slow to respond as I'm job hunting, but, go ahead and post her there and quote me and when I can, I'll reply  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:58 pm
Weeamoo

Looks like Majority Vote is for Lukas to take over as Team leader, and I suggest team LABN or Labrinth ( hex code : 786A7F)  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff