Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:47 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
I think hes just afraid to be loved xD

This man has always been unloved! XD
I dunno mate, the Way Velvet seems to melt when hes around says otherwise xD

Please. Obvious delusions. lol.
quick, someone break his leg so he cant leave xD

NEVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:15 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

So, while member stalking, I just found a secret RWBY guild you were in! I FEEL BETRAYED!!!! XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:27 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

So, while member stalking, I just found a secret RWBY guild you were in! I FEEL BETRAYED!!!! XD
Which? Renegade Maidens or whatever?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:32 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

I think, I dunno. I'm off the page now and searching for more members. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:55 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Yeah, that place is bloody ghost town. Died out ages ago despite my efforts to save it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:12 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Yeah, that place is bloody ghost town. Died out ages ago despite my efforts to save it.

I'll give you a friendly back pat mah friend.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:17 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Yeah, that guild had a good run, but for a long time, we had a dude running the show, who godmoded all of his characters, meta gamed hard, and demanded absolute realism from everyone else, and we got sick of it, and booted him before he frightened away more people, but after we booted him, we couldnt keep activity up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:39 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Yeah, that guild had a good run, but for a long time, we had a dude running the show, who godmoded all of his characters, meta gamed hard, and demanded absolute realism from everyone else, and we got sick of it, and booted him before he frightened away more people, but after we booted him, we couldnt keep activity up.

Geez. I hope I don't end up like that. The only reason Elliot held off that woman was because his Semblance activated. I hope it didn't seem like godmodding though...  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:47 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Geez. I hope I don't end up like that. The only reason Elliot held off that woman was because his Semblance activated. I hope it didn't seem like godmodding though...
No it was good story telling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:54 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

As long as it doesn't make people feel like I'm cheesing out story, lol. Lyon's also in that range of "I hope I don't mess up by giving him this stupid Semblance." ^^;  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:28 am
TheVikingWay

Well well well. Look who will have the chance of meeting one fair maiden during the Vytal Festival.

ANDDDDDDD ON A SIDE NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE. The Vytal Festival calls for perfect scenarios to get my chaotic evil character on the loose. And be warned **moves in close with squinty eyes** he hungry.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:34 pm
Zylvanness
TheVikingWay

Well well well. Look who will have the chance of meeting one fair maiden during the Vytal Festival.

ANDDDDDDD ON A SIDE NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE. The Vytal Festival calls for perfect scenarios to get my chaotic evil character on the loose. And be warned **moves in close with squinty eyes** he hungry.
I know! Im so excited.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:44 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

As long as it doesn't make people feel like I'm cheesing out story, lol. Lyon's also in that range of "I hope I don't mess up by giving him this stupid Semblance." ^^;
The Way Ive seen it, Lyon, while still being a character with his own struggles, is a dynamic moving plot device. An Agent of Ozpin who shows up to move the Story along, because he is aware of some overarcing plot that isnt being shared with the rest of the characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:10 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

The Way Ive seen it, Lyon, while still being a character with his own struggles, is a dynamic moving plot device. An Agent of Ozpin who shows up to move the Story along, because he is aware of some overarcing plot that isnt being shared with the rest of the characters.
Maybe. We'll delve into more of what he's doing as time goes on. This second arc will explain how he gets his information and what Salem's up to.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:35 pm
I go on ONE trip, and STUFF happens! xD

Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash