Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:43 am
Rengato
Sounds like a good idea. I'll make a "transition" post after the next round of posts. Also, don't feel like you need to wait days for someone to post. If they don't post by the next morning, just go ahead and make another post if you want to keep things active. ^^
We don't want the guild just poofing. XD

Also, thank you. It is a good morning. I have a brand new character. I can maybe start working on some... "semblance" of a plot. And I get to introduce the mentor system soon.

sounds good c: and oh! okie doke~ i didn't want to be rude and,
        tbh, i'm used to slow paced rp's lol. good to know though c: i'll
        wait no longer! lmao. thanks<3

i'm glad c: mine started off rough but i have some hot tea now,
        so life should get back to normal soon lmao. noice pun work~
        yang would be proud xD i'm making a canon profile so i'll have a
        mentor to offer up when that plot gets to rolling c:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:47 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato
Sounds like a good idea. I'll make a "transition" post after the next round of posts. Also, don't feel like you need to wait days for someone to post. If they don't post by the next morning, just go ahead and make another post if you want to keep things active. ^^

Also, thank you. It is a good morning. I have a brand new character. I can maybe start working on some... "semblance" of a plot. And I get to introduce the mentor system soon.

You mean you read the school section to figure out the canon characters/mentors available at Beacon!? Mel would be ecstatic. XD

This guild has been almost perfect with its members and profiles. No one's done anything that's absolutely been OP, and no one's made anything incorrectly. At first, only color names seemed to be rocky but that's because we forgot to include it in the rules, and after that everyone jumped in. It makes me all happy and feelsgoodman. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:51 am
Rengato
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

You mean you read the school section to figure out the canon characters/mentors available at Beacon!? Mel would be ecstatic. XD

This guild has been almost perfect with its members and profiles. No one's done anything that's absolutely been OP, and no one's made anything incorrectly. At first, only color names seemed to be rocky but that's because we forgot to include it in the rules, and after that everyone jumped in. It makes me all happy and feelsgoodman. XD

All Da Feelz man  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:52 am
Lupa Fur

hey c; did you want me to wait until you get a blitz post up
        before i start on jasper's next post? <3

Rengato

oh yes lmao i've read everything xD i'm very thorough~

i know for sure i tried to give my charries equal strengths and
        weaknesses. the great thing about RWBY is that every character
        is OP, but have real human weaknesses. its great <3 and i'm so
        glad you're happy with how things are going. i usually don't join
        guilds, like ever ( this is my only one and i've been on the site
        since 2004), but i'm so happy that i joined this one <333

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:53 am
DaMetaEX
Rengato
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

All Da Feelz man

HUG ME BRUTHA!!!!! XD

Only difficult thing will be making all of Atlas Academy from scratch. XD
Thinking about giving it a different feel by having "barracks," a tech lab, computerized classrooms, robot guards, etc...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:55 am
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

All Da Feelz man

HUG ME BRUTHA!!!!! XD

Thinking about giving it a different feel by having "barracks," a tech lab, computerized classrooms, robot guards, etc...

well considering what we know of atlas. they are a high-tech society and very militarized. so that wouldn't supprise me.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:56 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

Rengato

Well, we hope you continue to enjoy the fact that you joined this guild. XD

Meanwhile, I'm gonna make Weeamoo sad by making sad things... and only sad things happen. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:13 am
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

All Da Feelz man

HUG ME BRUTHA!!!!! XD

well considering what we know of atlas. they are a high-tech society and very militarized. so that wouldn't supprise me.

Whooot. At least it has slight approval! XD
That's all that really matters! I'm not sure how their school system will work. I won't each school to feel as different as possible, so I might sacrifice the idea of tutors with commanders that direct them when they go out to train.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:18 am
Rengato

That's all that really matters! I'm not sure how their school system will work. I won't each school to feel as different as possible, so I might sacrifice the idea of tutors with commanders that direct them when they go out to train.

well that would fit the militaristic theme they kinda had going on in season 2/3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:19 am
DaMetaEX
Rengato

well that would fit the militaristic theme they kinda had going on in season 2/3

Not sure how to handle the more "rebellious" kind of students. Because according to Weiss, Neon and Flynt were not the norm apparently.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:24 am
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato

Not sure how to handle the more "rebellious" kind of students. Because according to Weiss, Neon and Flynt were not the norm apparently.

untill RWBY reveals atlas we can only speculate.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:27 am
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato

untill RWBY reveals atlas we can only speculate.

And it looks like they aren't revealing it for a good while. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:52 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

Rengato

Back i was eating thanksgiving leftovers,i’ll work on a post now  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:16 pm
Post numbero dos  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:30 pm

sorry y'all! i have a few errands to go run, i'll post when
        i get back in a few hours <33

Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games