Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:03 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
        woot! opal's first post is up! <3 now to make a second character for atlas

also thinking of taking a canon charrie :> who that is is a mystery oooo~~

you also technicly have penny to choose from  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:06 pm
DaMetaEX
thirtyspacechickens-go

She can be a student. She'd be Penny V.2 though, since the original WAS destroyed. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:10 pm
AYYY almost done and i dont feel nearly as horribe as i thought i would  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX
thirtyspacechickens-go

She can be a student. She'd be Penny V.2 though, since the original WAS destroyed. XD

Not really. The definition of Destroyed is accurate. but she could be rebuilt with ease. all the parts were there and cleanly sliced. it would take time but she would be back on her feet in no time. (though considering all the posible reasons she was made since she can channel aura) her memories and such would be inserted into a newer more refined frame.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:25 pm
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
thirtyspacechickens-go

Not really. The definition of Destroyed is accurate. but she could be rebuilt with ease. all the parts were there and cleanly sliced. it would take time but she would be back on her feet in no time. (though considering all the posible reasons she was made since she can channel aura) her memories and such would be inserted into a newer more refined frame.
Hence, V.2. XD
She will never be the same Penny! MUAHAHAHHA! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:28 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
thirtyspacechickens-go

Hence, V.2. XD
She will never be the same Penny! MUAHAHAHHA! XD

BTW. that was a spoiler that you didn't put in a spoiler. not everyone has gotten through Season 3. i have. but not garentee everyone has  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:30 pm
DaMetaEX

Man, it's been out for like two years. That's like spoiling the end of FFX for someone. It's old enough. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:32 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX

Man, it's been out for like two years. That's like spoiling the end of FFX for someone. It's old enough. XD

i litteraly just caught up on RWBY like 3 months ago. also side note from rewatching all of that and knowing furture events. it flows supprisingly well.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:33 pm
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX

i litteraly just caught up on RWBY like 3 months ago. also side note from rewatching all of that and knowing furture events. it flows supprisingly well.

Show hints at things REALLY early on. XD
Also, I haven't played Persona 1 yet. But if someone spoiled me on the ending then that is legitimately my fault for not deciding to play it for ten+ years while telling myself that it's right there in my living room. XD

Perhaps I'm just a bit lax when it comes to that stuff, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:35 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX

Also, I haven't played Persona 1 yet. But if someone spoiled me on the ending then that is legitimately my fault for not deciding to play it for ten+ years while telling myself that it's right there in my living room. XD

XP Season one Ozpin says "I have made more mistakes than any man woman or child will ever make in there lifetime." without context he is just being humble. given context of future events....yea.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:36 pm
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX

XP Season one Ozpin says "I have made more mistakes than any man woman or child will ever make in there lifetime." without context he is just being humble. given context of future events....yea.

He's a sneaky guy, really sneaky. XD
Also, you should watch all the scenes with RWBY's uncle in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:52 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX

haven't gotten back to that point. anything i need to keep an eye on?  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:54 pm
Lupa Fur
AYYY almost done and i dont feel nearly as horribe as i thought i would

nice  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:55 pm
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX

haven't gotten back to that point. anything i need to keep an eye on?

Keep an eye on the scenery behind him and what happens in his scenes. It's pretty interesting. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:57 pm
All right that last post was a lie,i cant copy all that crap i typed  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games