Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Ask the Crew! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:35 pm
DaMetaEX
VJammer
Weeamoo

Curious how the concept of team formation for Atlas happens. For example, at Beacon, pairs formed up by who they saw first.

we just basicly did the same thing. we couldn't really think of any better way. though getting to the location was a bit more intresting.

Alright, well the only character I have a format ready for is my Atlas girl and wanted to be sure I could still move on with her from there in the event I didn't wind up with teammates for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:02 pm
VJammer
DaMetaEX
VJammer
Weeamoo

Curious how the concept of team formation for Atlas happens. For example, at Beacon, pairs formed up by who they saw first.

we just basicly did the same thing. we couldn't really think of any better way. though getting to the location was a bit more intresting.

Alright, well the only character I have a format ready for is my Atlas girl and wanted to be sure I could still move on with her from there in the event I didn't wind up with teammates for a while.

I mean, you don't have to do the initiation. It's just for fun. But since Atlas went ahead and started it, there's kinda no way for you to do it now. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:12 pm
Rengato
VJammer
DaMetaEX
VJammer
Weeamoo

I mean, you don't have to do the initiation. It's just for fun. But since Atlas went ahead and started it, there's kinda no way for you to do it now. XD

Honestly not sure what to do. The character I have a format for, I have no teammates for and the Characters that have a Teammate that's pending approval, I'm waiting on a format for. Soo...yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:19 pm
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
DaMetaEX
VJammer
Weeamoo

Honestly not sure what to do. The character I have a format for, I have no teammates for and the Characters that have a Teammate that's pending approval, I'm waiting on a format for. Soo...yeah.

You could always make a temporary format. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheGrandOldMan

Aged Informer

3,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:36 pm
Hey hey, wondering and thinking this might be a helpful thingy doodad sort of area.

Each team, so we can have proper preplanning and clarification without cluttering general and team chats, each team gets a separate chat room for each member of that team to discuss team stuffs and what not.

And only really the team members in that team would access that room, dont need permissions and all that, but a separate chat for each main team would be pretty nice.
Just a thought. Since skype and group chats is hard to do at times.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:25 pm
TheGrandOldMan
Hey hey, wondering and thinking this might be a helpful thingy doodad sort of area.

Each team, so we can have proper preplanning and clarification without cluttering general and team chats, each team gets a separate chat room for each member of that team to discuss team stuffs and what not.

And only really the team members in that team would access that room, dont need permissions and all that, but a separate chat for each main team would be pretty nice.

Are you talking about threads or literal chat rooms in like Discord or something? I'm not entirely understanding.

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

TheGrandOldMan

Aged Informer

3,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:43 pm
Weeamoo
TheGrandOldMan

Are you talking about threads or literal chat rooms in like Discord or something? I'm not entirely understanding.

Threads, like where the ask the crew is and what not.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:14 pm
Hi there! Just checking in, wanted to let you guys know that I'm still trying to decide whether I should join or not... I'm still iffy about some aspects of this Guild, and I'm weighing the pros and cons still.

Cyberweasel89

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:36 pm
Yay! Finally a photo that isn't BROKEN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:40 pm
Weeamoo

omg the front page art is so cuuuuuute <33

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:45 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
Weeamoo

omg the front page art is so cuuuuuute <33

Thank you!<3 We had another one before, but photobucket and all that... lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:50 pm
Weeamoo

ugh

User Image

that was so annoying xD i took a hiatus from gaia and came
        back to all my pictures being broken and useless. much salt

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:53 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
Weeamoo

ugh

User Image

that was so annoying xD i took a hiatus from gaia and came
        back to all my pictures being broken and useless. much salt

I have to fix an entire Guild of them TT^TT It's been slow progress... although we still can't figure out what linking website works for banners. Imgur seems to have some kinda problem.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:59 pm
Weeamoo

aw, yeah, i just use imgur so i can't suggest anything else ;c
        booo that sounds so tedious. sorry friend, i hope it works out
        in the end.

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:36 am
Weeamoo

Rengato

Okay, so, I found a thing that might be of use for the guild. Like linking it in the TEAM Pairings area maybe? IDK, but, I'm just gonna put it here in case you think it might be of any use.  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff