Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Ask the Crew! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:32 am
User Image

Hello, everyone!

This is your Vice Captain Living Eternally with Ask the Crew! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to post below! This is slightly more appreciated than a spamming of our Inboxes. It's a lot easier to answer questions in one place, especially if you may have the same inquiry as another member! This will happen, we promise. Once the same question is asked enough, we'll post the answer for you here! These frequently asked questions will end up in our FAQs! This just poses as further clarification for you guys! Don't be afraid to post if you don't see your question or if you'd like to further elaborate on a current one! Your questions really help with Guild presentation and organization! Also, they get answered! Yay!

Thank you so much for your time, and we hope to see you around!

FAQs

Q: Can I have more than three characters?
A: No. The current character cap is three, and it was placed for a reason. If the character cap is ever increased due to our amount of active Members, there will be a Guild Announcement mentioning such.

Q: Can I advertise another guild in RWBY: Simple Souls?
A: Of course! As long as it's yours or another Member of RWBY: Simple Souls. It's the follow-for-follow rule. Simple enough. That being said, please don't post for your friend's Guilds or someone else who is not a Member here. If you'd like to advertise for another Guild, please post in Guild Advertisements.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:16 pm
i know you have an art thread for people to post there art. but nothing for writters unless they post a link to it.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:22 pm
DaMetaEX
i know you have an art thread for people to post there art. but nothing for writters unless they post a link to it.

Writing is its own sort of art, isn't it? :3
If you've got something to share either directly or via link, feel free to post it there! Just make sure it follows the Guild Rules and GaiaOnline's Terms of Service!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:24 pm
DaMetaEX

Ignore my vice captain, there's a writer's corner now. There's four corners to a room, and we've covered two. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX

Ignore my vice captain, there's a writer's corner now. There's four corners to a room, and we've covered two. XD

XP i can already imagine. one corner is full of fanart for RWBY the other is filled with books of various writtings. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:58 pm
Rengato

*laptopflip*

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:41 pm
All right so is there any way the pic im gonna put into a spoiler work for a character?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:36 pm
Lupa Fur
All right so is there any way the pic im gonna put into a spoiler work for a character?

User Image

Yeah, why not? XD  

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:39 pm
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur

User Image

Yeah, why not? XD

Follow up,as like a special type of humanoid grimm that keep the mask as a face?haven’t thought of a way to explain the fire yet  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:07 pm
Lupa Fur
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur

User Image

Yeah, why not? XD

Follow up,as like a special type of humanoid grimm that keep the mask as a face?haven’t thought of a way to explain the fire yet

I mean, I guess? I don't see why not, but I also don't see why they wouldn't just get a mask made that was similar to the old one, kinda like the White Fang. You can have them keep their mask if you want though.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:15 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur

User Image

Yeah, why not? XD

I mean, I guess? I don't see why not, but I also don't see why they wouldn't just get a mask made that was similar to the old one, kinda like the White Fang. You can have them keep their mask if you want though.

I dont know exactly what i’m gonna do but im gonna have alot of fun with this idea  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:15 am
Weeamoo

Probably a dumb question but how do the humanoid Grimms work,do they have abilities separate from a semblance,also I didn’t see any skeleton for them,could I have an explanation please?  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:00 am
Lupa Fur
Probably a dumb question but how do the humanoid Grimms work,do they have abilities separate from a semblance,also I didn’t see any skeleton for them,could I have an explanation please?

Rengato

They don't have aura, so they don't have semblances. Depending on what grimm they were before they evolved, they may have extra abilities. Mine, Carmine, can sense negative emotions as all grimm can, so that's always something to put in Strengths. It honestly depends on your character, though, whether or not they go out of their way to think of/fake something that acts like a semblance or what.
There isn't a separate profile for the grimm. Just put grimm in the race section of whichever profile suits your character and put N/A or whatever, honestly, if something doesn't apply to your character. If your going to fake a semblance for them and their a hunter/student, feel free to put it IN the semblance section so that we know what's going on for character submission. Otherwise, don't worry too much about it. At least...that's what I did. Ren may have better suggestions for this than me. Captain's law and all that xD He should be here in about an hour, I think.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:12 am
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur

Rengato

They don't have aura, so they don't have semblances. Depending on what grimm they were before they evolved, they may have extra abilities. Mine, Carmine, can sense negative emotions as all grimm can, so that's always something to put in Strengths. It honestly depends on your character, though, whether or not they go out of their way to think of/fake something that acts like a semblance or what.
There isn't a separate profile for the grimm. Just put grimm in the race section of whichever profile suits your character and put N/A or whatever, honestly, if something doesn't apply to your character. If your going to fake a semblance for them and their a hunter/student, feel free to put it IN the semblance section so that we know what's going on for character submission. Otherwise, don't worry too much about it. At least...that's what I did. Ren may have better suggestions for this than me. Captain's law and all that xD He should be here in about an hour, I think.

Hmm,maybe for the pic i'm using the mask is the only actual part while the fire is just holographic then?
User Image  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:45 pm
Weeamoo

Is there anywhere in particular a 2nd year would have to post or is it free reign? Also are 2nd years also in teams?  
Remnant

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff