Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴋʏ Lᴀɴᴅ﹕ Sᴋʏᴘɪᴇᴀ
Rubber Band Land

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:32 am
        𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐀xx𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃xxxxParadise l Amusement Park
        User Image
User Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxClaimed by: ---x

Rubber Band Land is a new amusement park that opened in Skypiea during the two year timeskip. It is a very popular place to visit. Its name, basis, and creation are due to Usopp introducing rubber bands to the Skypieans during his time there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:36 pm
User Image
Cocytus
[Strength: 58][Speed: 58][Stamina: 100]
[Cocytus][Skyfolk Birkan][Energetic][Unarmed Combat][Rokushiki][Assassin][Pirate]
[Health: 410/410][Stamina: 810/810][Spirit: 62/62]

The destructive force that was the pink haired birkan would make his way to an amusement park. He had just destroyed the structure known as heaven's gate and simply walked his way to the new destination. Step by step he continued onwards as he created a trail of ice he walked upon. Eventually he would indeed reach his destination and looked around. Ride, Games, and many people running around. "This place is so mundane..." He said to himself as he walked along. Moving to go into the part he was stopped by two people standing at the entrance who asked him for his ticket. The pink haired birkan's response was just about as simple, he would touch the two of them and completely encasing them in ice. With them unable t move he would simply walk away from them, entering the park and allowing them to slowly thaw as he got farther and farther away from them. Walking among the people in the park the birkan noticed the wide array of beings that were here. More or less a result of the world just being able to freely move between that down below and the sky islands freely. A sigh escaping his lips as he would hold a single hand up in the air. "Apologies, but the easiest way to make yourself known is through terror." He said as he would send a wave of ice through a large portion of the amusement park. No means strong enough to freeze the whole park in a single motion but as people became encased in ice, and many rides slowly came to a stop cause by the ice covering them others in the park began to panic. Running frantically away from the source and some even towards and past it right out of the park.

Of course he was not done just yet. He moved forwards, most of the park escaping in one way or another whether it be through the climbing of the outer walls of the park or simply making their way through the normal exit in panic. He sighed, some had stayed around their encased in ice friends or family but they did not concern him. Akin to how he always did walking forwards and allowing those to unthaw. The slight difference between freezing someone and encasing them in ice was that one had nothing really to do with the person in it...it was just covering them in ice. "I suppose this is a statement." The birkan would say as he would create what seemed to be a large....dragon completely out of ice. Even allowing it to roar in such a way as it would crash into the large ferris wheel causing it to crash, allowing the big ride to fall upon a good portion of the amusement park. As for the rest of the area, he would freeze rides, stopping them from working and effectively causing some to break apart. His concern with the park was very little. As he said he was simply making some sort of statement, maybe to himself, maybe to those in the park, maybe to the world.

500/500 Major Destruction

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Cue Music.

Cold.

Upon stepping foot into Rubber Band Land, the warmth he once felt would slowly disappear as he entered the park. Which had looked as though an ice age had swept through with how froze over everything was. According to the inhabitants of the Sky Island, the weather had never been this frigid. Hazel iris' made out what was a lone figure in the distance. Lighting up a smoke, he inhaled and exhaled. Pacing towards the person, he treaded carefully. Noting a few persons encased in ice, his expression took one of confusion. "Que?" the eyes of the people frozen in ice seemed to follow him. So they weren't dead. Just fish on ice. Sonny came within roughly 50 feet of the tall pink haired fella before stopping. "Jou have quite the talent for art...I'd call you the next picasso, pero..." he said, complimenting the destroyer before pausing. "He never wasted good material." he said as pulled on the smoke and exhaled. Had the tall angel froze them from the waist down, he'd have more life in this picture. Presentation was the biggest piece. Your dish could taste great, but if it didn't look good... Well. No one would want to taste it.

STR 50 || SPD 80 || DEF 00 || STA 40 || VIT 00 || PRW 00 ll HP 230/230 ll STA 440 || SPI 92

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:45 am
User Image
Cocytus
[Strength: 58][Speed: 58][Stamina: 100]
[Cocytus][Skyfolk Birkan][Energetic][Unarmed Combat][Rokushiki][Assassin][Pirate]

Cocytus would watch as another seemed to calmly walk into the partially frozen mostly destroyed amusement park. The man was smoking and mentioned Cocytus' talent for art. The pink haired man looked at this awkward fellow and would speak in turn back towards him. "Is this what you call art?" The large birkan man would calmly walk forwards towards the other slowly as he spoke. "This is all but a feeble attempt to become known and acknowledged by the world. Creating terror and hatred in order to appease my selfish need for attention and recognition." Stopping about forty feet away having not walked far at all. His words in pause as his face seemed to look like he was considering something. "I guess that is all art is as well though....an attempt to become acknowledged." He added to his previous statement as he stood there looking at the other man. His own pink hair blowing in the wind as they stood face to face. "I suppose on that part I should thank you...you have given me part of what I desire. Recognition and attention. But I am sorry, you are not enough. You like me are nothing in the grand scheme of the world. The attention of one does not equate to the desire for the acknowledgement of the world, the need to be immortalized." He turned his head to look upwards for a moment. "You are clearly not here for the rides, and you are obviously no mere civilian....what are you here for? To speak about art? To praise someone capable of destruction? Maybe you are just here to find combat, or perhaps you are here to take one who
has destroyed to repent? For money....or for justice? Tell me."

Jubellation

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image

Sonny listened as the man spoke of acknowledgement and recognition. Man, it seemed like this guy had some serious mommy & daddy issues. Or that was the source of his problem at least. Not enough attention as a child. Or maybe he was an only child, who seeked more attention than what his family could give him. The blondie pulled on his smoke and then inhaled. Crouching down he smashed the cigarette into the ground as he exhaled and sighed simultaneously. He would address everything the man said from first to last. "Mira amigo..." his eyes traveled up to the mans own as his blonde hair blew in the wind. "Nothing is permanent, we may be cucaracha's on the bottom of the food chain pero..." he paused before standing up again. "I don't plan on being a bug smashed on the bottom of a shoe for long." he had ambitions. Sonny too, wanted acknowledgement. He had much potential both as Chef and as a member of the Cartel, he just had to take his talent to a much higher level and better places. "Dimelo... Jou want recognition, si? Jou won't get it turning small time places like these upside down.." he chuckled a bit before continuing. "And to answer jour questions, Si, I do get money for taking in people like jou." He was a mercenary, a contractor who accepted jobs to bring in people with a price on their head. "So if jou want to tango, just understand it's business, not personal." Sonny said as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. How things went down solely depended on Pinky, he could decide to come easily, or it could go the harder route. Neither of which mattered to Sonny.

STR 50 || SPD 80 || DEF 00 || STA 40 || VIT 00 || PRW 00 ll HP 230/230 ll STA 440 || SPI 92

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:49 pm
User Image
Cocytus
[Prowess: 58][Speed: 58][Stamina: 100]

Yes of course, it was the money. Something that the world seemed to run on that he himself only cared about due to the necessity of it. The pink haired birkan man sighed. Regardless of what the man was here for he was right. Smal time places like this meant nothing. He would not get what he wanted from destroying places like this. Maybe he was on the wrong path. Maybe he needed a different path that was in the same direction yet. This gave him an idea if anything. Looking at the man who stood in front of him. "You are right, perhaps I need a different path. One of similar bricks, going in the same direction, but is more...stable. An easier to walk one." His mind focused on his one goal which he knew he had but knew not the reason behind it. "Before we...tango...as you say. Perhaps you would like to join me. Our goals seem to align well enough, your work does not have to interefere with my actions, and I can assist you in your work should you need it. I need no money should you agree, abstract credit is enough payment in this situation. Perhaps it can be a step in the right direction on the right road. Many people use the support from others to further themselves, and in the long run...a cluster of specs is better to see than a single spec." The pink haired man nodded as he spoke, his eyes closed as if in thought through the whole string of words he made. Thinking perhaps this was the best option. He went most of what he remembered of his life alone, maybe this was what he needed to do instead. "Of course, should you choose not, then of course I will not take it personal."

Jubellation

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:47 pm
User Image

It seemed that he wasn't a mindless destroyer after all, but that mattered none to him. Removing the cancer stick from his mouth as a trail of smoke followed, he inhaled. "Jou may be right, so consider us business associates..." he said, his voice deeper as he exhaled the smoke from his lungs. Walking forward about twenty feet, he flicked the butt of the cigarette to the side. At the end of his stride, he'd offer his hand out for a shake. Because what good were deals if you didn't shake on it? "Just don't ******** me over..." he smirked. It was more beneficial for the both of them to stay as associates. It was best interest that neither of them made an enemy of the other.

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:05 pm
User Image
Cocytus
[Prowess: 58][Speed: 58][Stamina: 100]

The man seemed to agree with him. Walking forwards and as such so would the pink haired birkan. His hand extended and clasped around the others to shake on it. "I don't intend on it." He said to the other, releasing his hand. "I have something I need to do. I will see you again. If I need you, I'll leave you a sign. You'll understand if you see it." He said to the man before walking out. As he walked by the people encased in ice the ice began to shatter around them. Releasing each of them from their prisons and allowing them to run and escape. As he also would be seen walking to leave the park. "You can call me...Cocytus." Would be the last words the other man would hear as Cocytus walked along a trail of Ice going elsewhere.

Jubellation

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sᴋʏ Lᴀɴᴅ﹕ Sᴋʏᴘɪᴇᴀ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers