Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Main Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:09 pm
        𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐐xx𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒xxxxBlue Sea l Base
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: Marines x

This is an outside area where Marines train. Most new recruits are taught here and learn the techniques of higher ranking marine members. This is also where Marines can test their weapons and spar if they'd like.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cassius Finwind

The roar of many cheering marines could be heard from afar, but as anyone would approach the location, they would soon come to realize the situation at hand. Muscles tensed, an overhead throw, and a marine flies through the air, crashing into three of his allies. cheers roar up once more 'He's an animal! A Beast even' some of the marines cheered. though they were quick to be corrected by another marine 'He's a Fishman actually, some actually say he crawled out of a grave for vengeance!'. Rumors flew around as the men watched the brute fishman clearing waves of marines.

Cassius Finwind was only a choreboy of the marines, but his brute strength and power were far more than the average marine. With his shirt hanging over a nearby fence, Cassius was sparring with his fellow marines, he clotheslined two, spun around and knocked down another with a punch to his chest. A Human male found himself on the ground, Cassius' big boot finding its way onto his skull, grinding him into the ground. A whistle was blown, calming down the area 'Cassius, Release that Marine!' another marine, his superior shouted to him. Cassius growled a bit before moving his foot from the man's head, who stumbled to his feet, and rushed away from Cass.

'Sparring is done for today, you may all proceed with your remaining scheduled activities' The Commanding officer said, pointing to Cassius 'You stay, I need a word' he added, to which Cassius crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. He approached Cassius 'You were prepared to kill that man, weren't you?' he asked. "I do what I need to, I could've killed him if I wanted" he responded. The Officer was quick to respond, knocking Cass to the ground, he was stronger than Cass. a Sword held to the throat of the Fishman 'We do not threaten the lives of our fellow marines Choreboy Finwind! If you threaten them, I threaten you, but I'll actually take your life. Do you understand?' he asked, holding the sword close to Cassius' neck, applying pressure.

Cassius growled "Yes...sir", the sword being pulled away from is neck 'Good, that aside...' the officer said, walking away 'you did good, you beat every one of your comrades, they stood no chance. I am excited to see you learn and grow Cassius.' he added, leaving the area. Cassius stood, annoyed of the events that had just transpired, but he would ignore it for now, he walked over to the fence, putting on his shirt and rolling up the sleeves, then pulling a bandana over his forehead, tying it in the back. He looked up to the sun, how long was he fighting today, too long. He was fighting since first break of dawn, it was way too much time spent sparring the other marines, perhaps he should continue his missions. He looked around, maybe finding an ally soon would be a good idea, he would find one soon enough, he hoped.

Training Exercise
500/500 Words

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Acuroi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Nothing exciting happened during the little lizards trip outside of the base. He meant to follow Merlin, but somewhere along the line his boat sank due to the box he was supposed to deliver being too heavy. One would figure that his boat would be large enough to carry a normal human, but that was only the assumption. As an actual chameleon, his means of transportation was meant only for him. Truly, it was the lone lizard boat it was meant to be. With the package of his last mission clearly being meant for people of normal proportions, there was no way that Cameron would have been able to carry it across the sea without help. Thus, when his boat immediately flipped over and the package drifted off into the distance, the little lizard could only sigh before retrieving his ship and sailing out alone. Trying to keep on Merlin's tail, he sailed for hours. He saw a large boat somewhere, but a wave pushed him in the opposite direction. Rather than continually try and fight the growing tides, the chameleon simply decided to return to the Marine Headquarters.

Frustration compelled the little lizard to venture into a new place. The Training Grounds for Marines was a spot he never really felt he needed to appear in. Yet, here he was, standing around looking for someone to train with. Why? Perhaps he felt that even if he had made it to a new island, he would not be of much help. All he had was one cyborg installment for himself. 'I mean really.. Am I truly a cyborg with just fire breath?' Of course, nobody knew he even held the ability to breathe fire. Merlin and Simba heard his boast in person, but the little chameleon did not really expect them to believe him without seeing it done first hand. This left him at a bit of an impasse. He could, of course, show of his abilities on a grand scale by taking on some pirate ruining a civilian's day, but he could also leave himself the element of surprise. It was not every day that you ventured across a chameleon who could spew fire your way. With two elements currently at his disposal, Cameron could actually aim quite far. The trick was doing it in a reasonable amount of time, as the little lizard knew that the capable Marines had their names spread around like wildfire. Even though Marines should be feared by Pirates, Cam knew that they were not the only opposition out there. Those dastardly Mercenaries were also spreading their plague across the lands. They have completely gone off the rails and instead of helping the Marines, they give them bounties as well. One day, Cameron himself may be on the tail end of a dead or alive poster and the lizard himself did not wish to see which way he would be brought in. "Not. At. All." He mouthed the words aloud as he ventured deeper into the training grounds.

Finally, the little chameleon wold notice another choreboy walking through the training grounds alone. Gesturing towards the lone Marine would gather his attention quickly. After a few quick words, and a short confusion on how a chameleon was talking, the two took to fighting positions. They were to face each other in combat in order to see the capabilities of their fellow Marines. Cameron could see the slow beads of sweat dropping from his opponents forehead. Was he nervous? Scared? He should be, but it did not truly show much beyond the expulsion of must. A quick pull back came before an even quicker jab of the man's sword. The little lizard was shocked at the speed, but not enough to where he would be taken by surprise. A slight jump would easily allow him to not only dodge, but land right upon the blade of his opponent's weapon. As the man instinctively pulled back his own blade, it gave Cameron the perfect opportunity to make a strike himself. Still on the retraction of the blade, the little lizard aimed to throw a jab himself. Unlike the the man before him though, he actually strove to hit his targets. Also unlike the man before him, hitting his targets came at a price. Just before his tiny little fist would make contact with the skin of the man's forehead, Cameron would halt his progress and pull back. A part of him felt as if the punch would actually harm himself more than the opponent. Wouldn't that just be grand? So instead, Cameron would wait until the man was done retracting his arm and weapon before making a new act of aggression. A confused face was met with something even more fearsome than the strike of a tiny chameleon. Fire. From the depths of the little lizards mouth came a torrent of flames that would burst forward and overcome all instances of defense. The man was taken completely by surprise and took his new cloak with dismay. Screams. It was the first thing Cameron heard and also the most terrifying. He had never actually heard someone scream so loudly before. Wide eyed, the little lizard plummeted to the ground as his opponent dropped his blade. "Wha- what do I do? Water? Go get water!" Those same wide lizard eyes would dart left and right continuously before finally coming across a bucket. WIth a point, the man and his cloak of flames would rush over there and dump the entire thing over himself. As water slide down his form, Cameron could see the relief in his face. It was this relief that made the little lizard think about the situation one more time. This was supposed to be a training exercise where we gauged each other capabilities. Dual squints took the place of those wide eyes and with a charge, Cameron took off towards the male. A jump would attempt to bring him up to the now kneeling man's face before a swing would further his attack. A strike smashed against the bottom portion of his opponent's chin, which only gave the man a look of bewilderment. Confusion took over, but Cameron would settle things quickly. "You did good, but I win this here."
Mission Complete :: Training Exercise :: 541/500 Words

He would walk of after that, not even leaving the man any room to combat his words. Plus, he really did not want to be there when the man realized the cause of his pain was a lizard he could literally just punt off into the distance. This was actually a problem Cameron felt he needed to fix. Going back towards his conversation with Merlin, it was high time he actually moved towards his plan for a new body. Of course, contrary to what one might think when they first hear this thought, the little lizard really meant a mechanical body. One that he could drive himself so that he could have the capability to fight on equal terms with all of these.. taller people.

[/Enter & Exit]

Current Tantrum :: 1,170
Overall Dilemma :: 5,021

00 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
00 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
25 [ +25 ] Intelligence

Who Else!?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:25 am
      User Image

xxxx justice is a swift hand plucking a rotten carrot! xxxxxxxxxx

Benjamin had looked at Baram with something akin to exasperation in his eyes before nodding. "How else do I learn if I can't fail a few times in a safe environment!?" Benjamin a sheltered bunny if the truth was to be known. Something akin to the child of a the leader of the village, he'd been protected and guarded and allowed only to do the safe work. Privileged one might call the bunny, if a bunny could in fact be privileged. There wasn't truly anything malicious in how Benjamin had been treated, just an overbearing set of parents with a trumped up white knight in them somewhere. It had made growing up for the curious bunny all the more interesting for both him and Baram.

With a smile returned back to his little bunny face Benjamin turned to the rest of the arriving group and nodded. "Thanks so much for being willing to help. I'm kind of new to having to fight, so pardon any mistakes I make." A tiny bow to show his words were sincere before moving straight on with the planning phase of the operation. "So, I figure we can do as Sun said. Teams? It seems like a good idea. Perhaps pair the two of us with one of the two more experienced in combat and move from there?" Benjamin seemed surprisingly hesitant at taking the lead in this moment, perhaps an outward sign of how little he truly knew about this one subject. Tactically he might know how to set up a team or fight, but when it came down to improving his skills in a combat arena he had no idea where to begin. There was a small deference to the dog who seemed to be the one of the four with the most real experience in the avenue they were currently walking down. "If that works perhaps we can play a game of rock paper scissors to determine teams or something?" A final suggestion before growing quiet and looking around the outdoor area at the group gathered. It was certainly suitable for their needs.

Health: 126 | Spirit: 10 | Dexterity: 0
Strength: 5
Endurance: 5
Speed: 25
Accuracy: 5 + 25
Intelligence: 10 + 15

Words: 351 | Total Words: 1461

Company: Who ya With Tho?
Techs Used: List It Here
Desshu

Sahana Kurumi

Avedis Angelus

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Desshu

Unbeatable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:34 pm
User Image

Baram-Yu

Minkman • Assassin • Marine

Baram-Yu answered Benjamin’s words with a long, silent stare. She was none too pleased with what was about to transpire but at the same time, she couldn’t quite refute his words. Of course, her silence was also due to the fact that she was still eating, having walked the entire distance from the information room to the training area with a plate with a steak knife in one hand, and in the other, she held a fork that she used to impale the few remaining morsels that managed to survive the journey. “ I shupposhe you’re wight,” she murmured through her most recent mouthful. “Jush don’t write home about thish.” She hated when Benjamin was right, not because he often got disgustingly smug about the entire affair, but because he was often correct on matters that she knew their parents would have heavily disapproved of back home.

This was one of them.

Still, a bunny like Benjamin couldn’t exactly go around catching pirates without knowing how to throw a punch. Hell, he couldn’t exactly go around doing that sort of thing without proving he was able to take a punch too. Noting her friend’s determination, she decided to make matters simple. “I’ll pair up with Mr. Who Rang,” she chirped as she polished off the remnants of her meal.

Quote:
Word Count: 219

Amethera

Avedis Angelus

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:04 am
User Image

Heading to the training grounds after his mission. Ali walked in and immediately took a seat. He had full intentions of training but he needed to prepare himself. Beginning with stretching Ali reached for the sky as much as his height had allowed being 5’6 and reaching up about two feet did wonders for the spine. After that Ali would then bend and place his head to his knees, twisting with each second he remained down there. Ali continued with squats that would extend into a full extension of the legs with each squat. Just as his father had shown him. Ali cracked his neck then rolled his shoulders as his final stretch and would look at his hands.

Although from the look of his face, one would think that Ali had not a care in the world, not a single scratch or bruise on him from doing anything that required more work than standing up. But they would be severely wrong. Ali would throw off his vest and make quick work of the buttons of his shirt as he went shirtless. For a young man, he was in impeccable shape, chiseled as though he had asked Leonardo Da Vinci himself to craft the art work. As he studied his hands he looked displeased. Any outsider looking in would look displeased as well, his hands were large for his size, calloused all around the edges but flatter than most hands should have been. Ali pointed all his fingers forward stepping forward placing his weight down on the right foot as he pressed it into the ground and bounded from the floor forward towards a practice dummy.

Ali would wrap his arm around his neck as he flexed, the veins in his arms being shown as he took what would be an immense amount of strength for him and attempt to cut into the dummy swinging his arm forward his hand cutting into the dummy like a sword would, but as his hand was not crafted as a blade it did not do much more than gash open the dummy. Ali sighed. ”Still weak...I need to get stronger. There’s no way I can take his name with such pitiful skills. Ali said standing up and looking toward the sky. ”Dad I promise, one day I’ll be the strongest of them all, and then I’ll make you acknowledge me.... Believe it you old b*****d!” Stating this Ali would recommence his training.

He had gauged himself to see how far he had come already, now he needed to work on the steps to getting to where he needed to be. Jumping into the water around the ring, Ali would begin swimming, this was something his father had made him do everyday as a young lad, there were times where he had gone too far out into the Cloud Ocean and almost fell from the heavens, but it helped to make him stronger. Ali would begin first by taking his left hand and cutting into the water his hand sunk into the water without a splash, a clean cut. He would then begin kicking pointing his feet almost flat. He would begin kicking but slowly each kick propelling him a good distance as he continued cutting the water doing a front crawl. ”This would be much more effective if I had some waves to fight against, but this stagnant water pressure will have to do.

Ali submerged himself deeper as he continued swimming training the muscles in his arms and legs further so that they could produce the effects he desired. Building his core, so his stature could be taken lightly, and when it was he could astonish with sheer power. Ali had a lot in mind for his career as a Marine and possibly future Commander in Chief. He needed power, and he needed to be the only one aware of how much power he really held for a moment. He would show the world, what he was capable of when the time called for it. Ali resurfaced floating in the pool, looking up to the sky and pondering. ”How far can I really make it? Huh, dad?” He thought to himself as the image of a blonde haired, blue eyed individual came to mind.

OoC: 741 words

Stats

Str: 05
End: 10
Spd: 05
Int: 05
Acc: 00

Spi: 05
Dex: 00
HP: 100

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:17 pm
User Image
[Strength: 070][Endurance: 005][Speed: 035][Intelligence: 025][Accuracy: 000]
[Spirit: 022][Dexterity: 015][Health: 156/156]

Kasiun was following behind Benjamin and Baram-Yu likely with Sun directly behind him. At first all seemed fine, it was now about discussing the spar they would be having. How to determine teams, Benhamin mentioned something about a game then some rocks paper and scissors. Kasiun tilted his head to the side and stared at Benjamin for a moment. "What are you talking about a rock paper and scissors for?" Kasiun questioned, confused about the concept Benjamin was speaking of. Of course being a wolf, he never really had a use for rock paper or scissors until joining the marines. And from a different point of view....well Kasiun simply never saw anyone play a game of rock paper scissors. Baram-Yu however seemed to simply take up Sun as her partner. Kasiun had no issue with that course of action either. "That is fine by me." Kasiun said, and took a step back to think for a moment. How would he approach this, from what they said he was the most experienced and highest in rank. However he knew he couldn't simply just go in swinging as if he were fighting a pir-

Kasiun's thoughts were cut short as the alarms in the base began to go off. "Another raid..." He spoke under his breath. Looking between the three he was currently around his social awkward demeanor peeled away. He seemed to have become very serious for a moment. He talked clearer, louder, and his tone seemed a bit commanding. "Instead of sparring, we're going to go and respond to this raid. It will be much better to get field experience than to spar within the marine base. It is our job to catch criminals after all, unless you experience the real thing you won't really know how to go about doing such." Kasiun explained to the small group as he turned away and began to head for the door. "I'll go ahead and make sure the criminal doesn't escape. Get there as soon as possible." With that, Kasiun would leave the training grounds in a rush. It would be necessary to cut off the criminal from escaping quickly.

Barks This Post: 358
Total Barks: 1231

Amythara

Desshu

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:18 pm
User Image

Ali continued his floating, it seemed a band of animals had been on the ground working on their skills at the same time Ali had been. As the water filled his ears he couldn't make out exactly what the animals were saying, so he decided to be nosy as he picked his head up and heard one of the animals speaking of another raid. Ali felt as though he should go help as well. But if many Marines were gathering then there had better been a threat worthy of so many marines. Ali did felt he needed to experience these pirate acts first hand to judge the evil with his own mind and his own eyes. Jumping out of the water Ali would run butt naked with his clothes in hands toward the port.

OoC:

Stats

Str: 15
End: 10
Spd: 10
Int: 05
Acc: 00

Spi: 05
Dex: 00
HP: 100

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image

"If what you say is true, the Winged Chun and Wool Shu could be dangerous."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Cyclone Effect

After stuffing his face with delicious curry goodness it was determined that the group would head on out to the training grounds to work off the hardy meal they'd all eaten. Sun was more than willing to do battle is he wanted to see what his fellow Marines were capable of. Especially the sheep. He'd been rather curious about her. The scene of her using that foreign martial art of his in order to split a door easily in twine resonated within him. The bird needed to know how she was able to accomplish such a feat in such a wooly, soft body. Her paws -- hooves? -- must have been made of steel! She appeared calm and composed, kind and caring, but there had to have been something more to her; more than meets the eyes. Was she some type of monk.

Then there was the bunny. He too looked rather fluffy, but how did he fight? He was another mystery, he didn't even know what type of weapon he used but just from his appearance and general attitude; Sun figured that he must have been some sort of ranged fighter. Finally, there was the wolf with a sword attached to its back. How could he even wield that thing? Sure he could speak the human tongue but he was still a quadrupedal animal. Did he hold the thing in his mouth? If he did then what numerous styles of the sword did he use?! It was a mystery to him but Sun chose not to ask; he preferred it be revealed to him in the heat of battle.

Teams had yet to be fully chosen but Sun would've loved to have Baram-Yu as his partner. Perhaps they could play off of each others' style. If they combined their forces the Winged Chun and the Wool Shu could be dangerous! Yet, he would've enjoyed it just as much to fight against her.

Unfortunately for them, the sirens sounded at the alert of another raid going on. Having missed the first one Sun wanted to partake in this one. So their match would be postponed as the wolf seemed to dash of to head into action. He was much too eager. "Toooo the lone man booooats!" Sun bellowed with a puffed out chest and the deepest, most masculine voice that he could muster. A talon pointed out to the docks, despite being unable to see them technically; still he knew the general direction. However, the bird turned and sprinted off, hopping and flipping over a few Marines headed for the exit along the way. He wanted to be first on the scene!

QUOTES

WORDS
Words: 440
Experience: 4,400
Total Words: 4,400
Total Experience: 51,700
Posting History: 650

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:59 pm
      User Image

xxxx justice is a swift hand plucking a rotten carrot! xxxxxxxxxx

Orders! From a direct superior! They absolutely must be followed, as per the rules of the guild marines. Turning to Baram and Sun, Benjamin nodded. "I guess we're following the wolf... Kassiun. Maybe some other time you'll get to punch me around Baram." A cocky little wink followed his words as Benjamin took off after Sun, making as swift an exit as he possibly could through the building. The alarms had seemingly stopped for the moment. Perhaps something new had been implemented to shut them off once enough people had responded? No of course not. That would make no sense. There was never enough help for a raid! With a literal spring in his step Benjamin headed giddily out for what he hoped to be his first real mission under the marines. Soon there would be something to do.

[EXIT]

Health: 126 | Spirit: 10 | Dexterity: 0
Strength: 5
Endurance: 5
Speed: 25
Accuracy: 5 + 25
Intelligence: 10 + 15

Words: 139 | Total Words: 1600

Company: Who ya With Tho?
Techs Used: List It Here
Desshu

Sahana Kurumi

Avedis Angelus

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Desshu

Unbeatable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image

Baram-Yu

Minkman • Assassin • Marine

Baram-Yu blinked once. Then twice. Then finally a third time. Were they no longer fighting? The sudden shift in the mood and their plans had almost been lost on the sheep that had been just a little more focused on cleaning her plate, believing that things would progress with ease once the teams were made, giving her a few more seconds to focus on her meal. Instead, it was followed by a period of rampant excitement as everyone present seemed to rush off of the training grounds towards their boats, and towards the destination here a raid of some sort was taking place.

Baram-Yu had no bloody idea what was going on, but she followed Benjamin all the same.

(/exit)

Quote:
Word Count: 219 + 119

Amethera

Avedis Angelus

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:05 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 90 // End: 50 // Spd: 60 // Acc: 20 // Int: 20 // Spt: 86

Luka entered the training grounds with a soft sigh. Her right side was no longer suffering from any pain thanks to Sans' treatment as she went to the wall to procure a dull edged sword of similar dimensions to her own. After speaking with one of the Lieutenants, he had commended her for her bravery and determination in the field and told her not to take her loss to personally. Truthfully she didn't but the defeat itself only proved that she was still weak. Before they would let her back on patrol, he had asked her to spar with another Marine to make sure she could fight with her injury only a day or two healed officially speaking. She'd accept those terms (she had no choice really) and had been given a partner to duel with as she walked over to the open space, blade raised up like her standard form using her right hand, deliberately stress testing her right side as her partner held their blade in both hands and smiled. They attacked her first as she was charged with an overhanded swing. Luka returned her blade, bending her elbow to block with her arm, feet planted firmly as she took the force head on to test her physical condition more directly. No pain was a good sign as she forced the opposing blade upwards with her strength, quickly returning the attack with a quick 'slash' at her opponents entire stomach, forcing them back as she would quickly followup with a rapid series of thrusts that she stopped at lighter jabs to avoid causing much pain before her opponent had a chance to react much. Her speed and precision were unhindered and if anything they seemed even more refined than before. She would cease and let her opponent pant softly and get a second to breathe as she looked at her before they shifted to an underhanded grip, running at her and swinging upwards this time as Luka showed no expression or emotion on her face as her usual self. The underhanded slash came at Luka's left as she side stepped to the right, letting the blade pass her torso by thanks to it's own momentum as she swung her own blade down from the outside at the back of her partner's neck, stopping at contact as they both stopped. At that point it had been fairly clear that Luka was still in perfectly good condition to be wielding her sword in battle or at least for regular patrol duties in the Blues. She would pull her blade away and step back from her partner before bowing back to her and thanking her for the help in making sure she was still up to snuff in her recently injured condition. She would head back to the Lieutenant to report the results with her assigned sparring partner and then get her next patrol assignment for the week. Although there was a strong likelihood that she wouldn't go to North Blue.

[Marine Mission [Training Exercise] completed]

Words in post: [500] Current total: [5,024]

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

-----------------------------------------------------
| ΗΡ: 260/260 | ȘΡ: 74 | Εɳd: 51 | Ðéჯ: 45 |
-----------------------------------------------------

After arriving back at the base Vittoria discovered that she'd been assigned some additional physical training from her superiors. Apparently the brass was afraid that their less combat focused personal might be in danger of not being battle ready. As such they'd all be assigned extra practice on the training grounds, even the total bookworm researcher staff like herself. Not that she minded a good spar or target practice now again, it was just that the news a tad obnoxious when you'd just gotten back from thrashing a bunch of gang members. It wasn't like she had worked up a sweat or anything will taking out the trash, but using her powers did consume a lot of energy. Well at least being drained might make her performance on the training ground more believable. Everyone on base that knew of Vittoria thought of her as a skinny research assistant with nerdy tendencies and poor combat skills. Which is exactly how she wants them to think of her for the time being since at present she'd prefer to just rise through the intellectual ranks rather than becoming some kind pirate hunter. What was that saying? Don't crap where you eat? Essentially it would most likely be bad for her side venture to be out there screwing her own clients twice. Once by interfering with their ventures, and twice by arresting them for being in said ventures.

[Training Exercise]
Since orders were orders she had of course immeadiately gone to the barracks and gotten dressed into her physical training uniform. A simple outfit with with a white and blue tea shirt that had the rank of chore girl emblazoned it, with patching white sweats, and simple black boots. It wasn't very flattering but it certainly served its purpose well enough. They were cheap clothes which could easily be replaced if damaged during training. Her strawberry pink and chocolate eyes looked out over the training grounds to see many people in similar uniforms. About half of them were from her research division while the other half seemed to be infantrymen. Eventually they were ordered to form up before being paired off with partners from the infantry. Vittoria found herself face to face with a man about her own age by the looks of it, however was of a higher rank than herself. A chief petty officer by the look of his insignia. "I'm looking forward to a great training session with you chief," she stated while assuming the fighting position they were instructed to get into. Today the female personal would be practicing the breaking of a grapple before conducting free spars so upon finishing speaking she faced away from the man to allow him the ability to establish a headlock. "The same to you a** well, it's not everyday that I get to be up close and personal with such a cute subordinate." A frown spread across Vittoria's as his arm reach around her neck and pulled her into a headlock. If it weren't for the persona she maintained around the other marines and while on duty that comment actually would have been received rather well. Perhaps not immediately but as soon as the man was made to know that he was beneath her and only providing such compliments because his better demanded it. Instead her head was quickly turned towards his armpit so that she could squeeze out of the lock, quickly grab his arm and then toss him to ground by using his own weight against him. "It is my duty to remind the chief petty officer that fraternization with a female subordinate while on duty is a direct violation of the Navy Justice Code article C section three." her voice was stern but lacking aggression of anger while she reprimanded the senior soldier. The man simply groaned as he got back to his feet before added "Why'd she have to be such a hard a**," under his breath. From there they practiced the maneuver several more times until the drill instructors ordered everyone to move onto the free sparring portion of today's training. Though she purposely took a hit every so often to appear weaker than she actually was, the duplicitous marine woman did actually often hold her own against the man's attacks and occasionally surprised him with a move of her own. This kind of dance went back and forth some time until almost everybody and was panting and sweating from physical exertion. When it was all over Vittoria thanked her partner once more for a good training session and left for the barracks so that she could clean of with a mediocre shower and then file her report on the activity. [End Training Exercise]

Stats

Strength: 20
Speed: 46 (51)
Endurance: 51
Accuracy: 43 (53)
Intelligence: 60
Spirit: 74
Dexterity: 45
Active Effects

Passives:
[ჯ] It Belongs in a Museum!: +5 speed
[ჯ] Pistol: +10 accuracy while equipped.

Words

This post: 234 [solo]
Current Total: 1650, 234
Quotes

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

§ Health: 170/170
§ Spirit: 26
§ Speed: 20
§ Dexterity: 15

INDENT"§" The young merman stretched his arms and yawned in the afternoon sun. A small tear formed at the corner of his eye. These drills were so boring. He's been watching them for years, been doing them for years. 'But you're to young to go on missions.' pfft. They just wanted their prized shipwright bound here. Zaphiel smiled though, wiping eyes and getting into a ready stance, his opponent more relaxed, thinking the bookworm wouldn't know a thing about fighting. A little tingle of energy and electricity charged Zaphiel, and his eyes were bright. "C'mon Joe! You knooooow you wanna fight with me. Easiest spar of the day, and your drills are done, right?" The energy was building up in his body, his eyes watching every movement. Sure, close range wasn't his forte, or combat at all, but with his natural abilities, stunning Joe over there should be easier than cake, right? When Joe charged forward into a shoulder tackle, Zaphiel merely put a hand out, expecting it to neutralize his opponent. Instead, the young merman went sprawling. "What're you doing Zaph? Your electricity isn't that strong. You are going to actually try against us. Get up." Joe was suddenly a towering figure of impossibilities. No, he would have to think smart and fast if he were to beat him in hand to hand combat.

INDENT"§" Zaphiel stood up, and looked up into Joe's eyes. "You think that was it?" A smirk followed by a feint. Zaphiel made to appear as if he were going in for an open palm strike at Joe's rib cage. Anticipating the block, Zaphiel instead used the momentum of Joe's block to push down on those arms and vault upwards into the air, and charged up his foot with his electricity. At this point in time, Joe was right. His electricity wasn't geared for combat, but sensory abilities. Even so, the harmless jolt would say when he made contact, and if in a lethal area, Joe would have to acknowledge it. Turns out, Joe was expecting it, as he spun pretty fast for a big man, and grabbed Zaphiel, and threw him to the ground. Resolve shaken, the jovial young man scrambled to stand up fast. He was beaten soundly, but his eyes went from bright and happy, to serious and focused. Joe had a weak spot. He was a brawler, no weapons. This was a full spar, meaning anything went, including the pistol on Zaphiel's hip. He didn't want to use it, but he also wasn't going to be a loser. This was to prove he could be a Marine. He could be helpful in the field. So he dashed forward again, doing the same feint as before. Instead of waiting for the block, he dropped and slide under Joe's legs, his wide stance providing an opening. Zaphiel drew the pistol, loaded with rubber slugs for training, while laying in the ground, he rotated onto his stomach, sliding to a stop and aiming fast. One trigger pull later, and Joe was 'dead'. Joe laughed out loud after feeling the rubber bullet hit him. He helped Zaphiel up and patted him hard on the back. "Good job kid. Looks like you are ready for fieldwork. Go write your report and get ready for your first patrols." Zaphiel smiled and bounced around before running off like the kid he was on the inside.

[Words: 565/500 ] - [Training Mission Complete]
[sTotal: ]
[iTotal: ]

Battle Stats

Str: 0
End: 25
Acc: 15
Int: 50

[Merfolk]: +20 Spd | +10 End
[Engineer]: +10 Int | +10 End

[Unarmed] : 0 Damage
[Rifle]: 17 Damage
[Pistol]: 12 Damage

Techniques

Inventory

Lone Man Boat
Compass
Salvaging Kit

Participants Present

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:39 pm
After a long visit to the Infirmary, Cassius was ready to get back onto his feet, and test out his power once more. What else a way to start, than with a good training session against fellow marines? He began towards the Training grounds immediately. As he walked, he drew in a slight crowd behind him, he was popular among the chore boy crowd, being a stronger individual among the ranks, they were all seemingly impressed with his power, but it was nothing new to Cass, he was strong, he knew he was strong, and so he just let them cheer him on; if they wanted.

As he arrived to the training grounds, he began with some simple warm up stretches, testing out the hold on the stitches once more, they held firm, the style of stitching even hid them under his skin in a way to where they were almost unseen, that matched with his dark skin color were perfect in combination. He watched as the other men all fought with eachother, using an array of different weaponry and fighting styles, it encouraged him to train harder, so many styles to learn, and an immortal lifetime to do it in, at least, that's what he thought of being a zombie so far, there were no signs of aging yet.

a big muscle bound man approached Cass and taunted him a little "I heard you are strong Finwind Chore Boy" the man spoke in a thick accent, it was hard to make out whether he was dumb, or just bad at the language. "Aye" Cassius replied calmly, continuing his leg stretches before fighting this big man, who at this point, was obviously going to be his training partner. "I am strongest, was always strongest, I challenge to wrestle match" he stated to Cass, the big ox of a man snapped his fingers, and men quickly formed up, building a faux ring for them to combat each other. Cassius nodded in approval, and watched as the man made entering the ring look easy.

Cass approached the ring and jumped in firmly, jumping around a little bit to loosen up. The man quickly rushed cass, throwing a clothesline at him. Cass ducked under and rose, to quickly wrap his arm around the mans neck and push off the ground, forcing the man forwards, and driving his skull into the hard ground, Cass landed perfectly on his feet, laughing afterwards and the big man who had been taken down by the simplest of moves, and remained unmoving "You know Ox, Most Wrestle Matches utilize the soft floor panelling to cushion blows like that, guess you're thick headed." he said, only to see blood begin to seep onto the hard ground "maybe not SO hard headed, aye?" he added with a laugh, he waved over the medics before walking away, that in itself was a good enough reason to walk away proud, his muscles were tested, and he took down the biggest man there.

Cassius Finwind
Training Exercise
500/500 words  
Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out