Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Thriller Shock Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:15 pm
        𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄xx𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐊xxxxBlue Sea l Graveyard
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: ---x

A large shadowy graveyard that was once home to Doctor Hogback's Mysterious Lab. Now it is just an old cemetery that has reports of zombies walking around. Enter at your own risk.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- He didn't feel that bad about what he had done. The lives of many had been taken, and now he stumbled around the blues. He heard that there were zombies around this area, people who were dead and just kept coming back. Something that was dead could not feel pain. Something that was dead could keep fighting! How would he bring the zombies to him? That was the question. How would he bring the dead to him? The dead had their own place to roam, so why go to them? Could they not come to you? He shook his head. It was a wonder what they could do. Were they normal zombies or were they zombies with abilities? Could they run? Did he have to fear their bite? Did they even have teeth? Were they sewn together? He wondered how they had even come back, but he knew many dead regardless. He walked to one tombstone, making sure to stand over it. With his large size, it was hard to make out the tombstone. "We escaped Sun." Juru looking down to the tombstone that read Sun Jacob. Here he Lie. May he shine as bright in the afterlife as he did in the pits. Juru stared down at the tomb, his mind filled with the last kill, the kill that gave him freedom into this world. He sighed, looking to the tomb, wondering if maybe, just maybe his friend would come back due to whatever dark magic this place held. "I'll wait and see" Juru stated, sitting next to his friends grave. He would wait for now, waiting to see if maybe, just maybe he could see his friend one more time. He had done a dark deed. His friend would want to hear about it, would he not? It wouldn't matter. He would wait for now. Once he got bored, well then he would be off. He had time for now. He could easily, easily take from another place.
                            --------
                            --------
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc:

(Pwr)Power: 15
                            (End)Endurance: 5
                            (Spd)Speed: 5
                            (Int)Intelligence: 0
                            (Acc)Accuracy: 0

+25 Power | +05 Endurance (Half Giant)
                            +05 Endurance | +05 Power (Gladiator)

Hp: 100

-----------

Motherglare

Quote:

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Her boat touched shore, it was a lot more grim here than where she had been. A special kind of island that only hosted a graveyard. What was she doing here? Praying to the power of the afterlife, to ferry the souls of those lost into a peaceful rest. No one else would care for the lives lost in Torino, she would carry that burden herself. Surprising, even in the wake of this disaster her face was dry. She had not shed a tear since leaving Batterilla. No, she wouldn't dare shed another tear again. Her metallic steps would give away her position easily, not that she had been trying to hide. She would look out over the graves, letting the light illuminate her in its dimmed hue. Even the moon was enough to reflect all of the armor she wore. Pressed, she would see the sight of a rather large man next to a grave. She probably shouldn't disturb him.

She made her paces beyond the large man, electing not to speak unless spoken to. She would need to find some sort of altar to offer her praises. Perhaps, for the souls lost here as well. Instead, she had halted, thinking of her insincerity. To pray for those who were no longer here, and ignore a man in front of her. "A friend of yours I presume. If you do not mind me asking, how did he pass?" She stood with her back to him, having already walked beyond where he had been resting. She folded her hands over one another and held them behind her. She could see the sight of the pristine altar further off. Despite the gloom and doom of this graveyard that alone stood out as a pearl in a mound of coal and rubble. She knew why, but it wasn't important to state.

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- He watched the rustling darkness with scanning eyes. This place was filled with the dark ones, with people who had come and gone from this world into the next and back. Many stories could be told about this place and yet he knew nothing, only that his friend had been put to rest here. He sat, looking to the darkness as if it could give him some sort of answer to something he was missing. Why had he committed the crime he had just done? Was life meaningless? Maybe someone would come for him, to show him the error of her ways. He listened, the ever vigilante look not stopping his ears from picking up on the sounds of someone moving towards him. She continued on, illuminated by the moonlight. For a moment, he mistook her as death herself, come to claim him. It would be an instant karma for what he had done. He in a sense, deserved it. He wondered how she would end him? It was beauty enough to slay him, and he always knew that growing up without a mother to guide him would be the death of him. For now, he let her make her way to the grave and give her prayer.
                            --------He said nothing, only watching her. She seemed to care for the lost, while he only cared for the one he had lost. "Fighting pit." He stated dully, not moving, only looking into the darkness. He paused, musing over how to explain the situation to her. She had moved behind him, and yet he didn't turn. Best to not see death when she finally cut you. "I was raised in a fighting fit, just like my friend over here" He said, petting the ground as if it would raise the dead man. "He was older than me, been doing it for years. I always asked why he never fought for his freedom." The man stated, looking to the moon. "He said he was already free." He couldn't stop himself from laughing at that point. "Then I lead the escape, the push for freedom out of the fighting pits and he stayed behind. Took a spear for me. Went down swinging..." He stated solemnly. He didn't cry, he didn't feel anything, he only smiled. "Now he's truly free you know?" He stated as the wind picked up, the man taking it as a sign that his friend was telling him something from the other side. "What of you? Who have you lost?" He asks her, still not looking to her. For some reason, he can feel she hasn't lost anything. She only knows artificial loss, not true yearning for someone whom has left this world. He wants to be wrong. He hopes she can prove him wrong.
                            --------
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc:

(Pwr)Power: 25
                            (End)Endurance: 10
                            (Spd)Speed: 15

-----------

Motherglare

Quote:

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

It seemed so ethereal to her, that so many would commonly be found in pits. Fighting for their lives, for scraps of food to eat. Killing for their own freedom. She had only ever met Kaito whom was like this, but seeing him she was already aware of the kind of ambition it could instill in a person. She didn't dare state how common it was lest the man took some offense to the notion. I am certain if there were a better choice he would have taken that path hook line and sinker. "I have heard there is a sort of freedom in battle, however, I cannot see being a slave to it is freedom enough." She would speak out turning to see the man. A wonder he was so large, was that how lesser men saw others. To be enslaved and used for their own brutality. A portion of her wanted to weep for him, nevertheless undoubtedly he was a killer. More certain so he was probably a pirate. There was not a normal life remaining for men of his caliber. Having been barred and chained by rules for so long, undoubtedly he would turn to the life of a criminal. Where not but he made rules for himself to follow.

"My tale is not like yours, I am afraid. I was not raised into the nothingness. Made to fight for what little you had." She would state, despite this her voice had not wavered. She had come to accept the things she could not change finally. However she did not smile, for this disaster known as her life had stricken joy from the pallet. "No, I have lost everything I have ever been raised with." The Image of her dead father flickered in her mind, he who had shielded her from all harm. The man who would pass on her the supreme authority of the World Government had been toppled. With his memory so did her own life. Believed dead by those whom had discovered his corpse. They too believed the same of her, even in death only his presence was enough to keep her safe. "At the least, I can suffer no more loss." The winds would blow the torn skirt that dangled about her waist. In actuality a cloak for the harsher more cold climates she was sure to run into at some point. Beneath it was a sheathed knight's blade that she made no motion toward.

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

--------He had only noticed the features of her face, not of her clothing. He knew not what she was wearing, if she was wearing anything at all. For a moment he wanted to turn and look back. He wanted to see what she had, what her clothing could tell him, and yet that would break what they had now. All he knew was lavender hair and pale skin. Her words, the beginning words of not finding freedom in battle was a shot to his heart. It was all he knew. "We are free as long as we want to be." His only words in response to her. She was the justice type, caring for the little guy and their well-being. He didn't turn to her, just remembered what he had seen. She looked like the crying type, the remember your name after we crossed once type. She fought for justice, he fought for himself. Was that not justice enough? If it was justice enough, would he create the paradox of perspective? Would he open her eyes to something she hadn't thought of, or was he ignorant for even thinking she didn't think like that. He probably was. He was big and foolish, destined for the life of the big and foolish but her, well her small frame, small goals that would look bigger to anyone who truly heard them...She was set to save the world, and he wondered. He had to wonder what she would do, when they would meet at the end. Is that why he didn't turn? Is that why he didn't want to see her face again?
                            -------- "Heh. So we stand on the opposite side then?" He said to her, looking to the graves. He looked to the big stones, treating them no less than the bigger ones. He looked to the stones with flowers, the ones that hadn't been touched in years and the more fresh graves. She spoke of losing everything she had ever had and he laughed. It wasn't a laugh at her though, surprisingly enough. "I retract my first statement then." He stated almost fondly. He thought of Sun, of his smiling face, of the spear that struck him in the back, the way the blood filled his almost toothless mouth. He let the image of the man who had been cut, burned and shot many a time look to him, wave him off, turn around and fight on until it was over. Juru could still hear the sounds of people cheering their escape, but Juru had already trapped himself the moment he made it out. "I can say the same. When there is nothing else to lose, then you are truly free. Correct?" He asked her, finally standing. He stretched, but still didn't turn to her. He must have towered over her, and the cracking sounds his body made as he finished must have been odd to hear, but he finally asked her something. "I must wonder. You know as much as I do, we will leave this place, we will have different actions and live different lives." He paused, looking to the birds that passed over them. "Would you stop me, knowing we are one in the same? Would you hesitate?" He asked her, still not looking to her. He had no weapons, nothing to stop her from turning her blade [which he knew nothing of] on her. Whatever she had, she could end him here, but he gave her one more set of words to think about before answering. "I need to know if all people who come towards my path will be forgiving. It will make me do the same" He said in almost a whisper. It was as if he wasn't talking to her at all, just learning of the world, learning of what it meant to be outside. He was a savage and she was a queen. He had to understand somehow.
                            --------
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc:

-----------

Motherglare

Misujage

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Could she agree to something like that, was she a person strong enough to want her own freedom. She could not say that she was. Leaving Johnny was difficult, made less o by her upbringing. Her nobility sneered at the sight of pirates. Despite her heart her mind was wired to walka way from the man. Surely she should have noticed sooner what kind of man he was. Alas her own naivete was a stifle to her. Insecurities made her want company. To be protected, she could not say she enjoyed freedom. It certainly did not beat the alternative of being cared for. She would rather a prisoner in a palace, than a free mason on the open ocean. "And if we do not want to be." A question certainly it was phrased like one. However, she did not speak it for a response. She knew it was something she would have to figure out for herself. Death or Blade. Those were her only options at this point. She was too much of a coward to kill herself, not that the thought ever crossed her mind. So she had no choice but to grow. Into something that looked like her, but far more beautiful. Beautiful in strength constantly growing into the next more beautiful thing.

"We both stand here now, I would state that makes us equals." Her eyes to the horizon, the moonlight illuminated it perfectly. Her back to the moon, facing the water from whence she came. She had no more status to say she was better than others by right. Alas, her own morals were still worlds devolved from reality. Those too would have to be broken down to bring the woman to a more comfortable life among the pirates of mankind. Nevertheless, a wonder about what he could have meant about his first statement. Mayhaps it be a thought he figured he spoken aloud, nevertheless she would not impede on the man's ramblings. He seemed content with his mental pattern. "I fear freedom is much more complex than the inability to lose, Ser." Her violet eyes traced the man as he stood, rising ever higher into the air. He must have been at the very least twice her height and she was uncertain exactly what his height could have been. Not quite a Giant, no much too small for that but massive in his own right. She found her throat knot up, dangerous she could fill it. Though she always felt this way around certain men. or all men for that matter. They had been nothing but troubling to her lonesome journey.

"A portion of me would mayhaps try to detain you, to protect others whom do not deserve wrath." She would raise a hand and look to it, thinking on how she had jumped in to protect the blue haired woman in Torino. Her words stuttered but her actions had not failed her. Her mind was not her body it would seem, even at the Misty Peak she could fight without recoil. Even the deaths of man didn't burden her heart so much. "If we are the same, then we reach for the same freedom. We can only hope to not impede on one another too much. However, if I must take yours to preserve my own, or the freedom of any other. I fear the outcome would be unfavorable to mine eyes." She spoke brave words, unsure if she could wield a blade against this man. Large and immense, she could be in another helpless situation. There was no Rune or Galand here to save her from herself. To protect her from an unsavory outcome. Could she fend off this mammoth of a man with just her own conviction. "Good, Evil, it is truly subjective is it not? Those of us who are the same must take responsibility for one another."

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

--------Had he asked too much of her? He knew exactly what she was, she reeked of her kind. He could laugh at it, but this was a serious subject and he had to keep to his path. That's all he was doing for now. One day, he knew she would be in his way, and he would have to swing. Would that moment come now, or would it come down the line when the pirates advanced? They would only grow stronger, and they both only could go up. There was only forward, winning the race with your face forward, not back. He had come to see his friends grave, and in this moment, met perspective. She only stated one statement to his earlier question, a statement that bounced around his mind. And if we do not want to be.. That statement brought a smirk. Everyone wished to be free, everyone had a goal, they just didn't know of it. She had not spoken it for him, just like his words were not for her. He would tear this world apart. Break it down, have people build it back up and then see what came from the ruins. He wondered if anyone had done anything to the city he had just destroyed. Had the people who kept peace come to try and take him yet? There was no peace, there was no wrong. Everything was, perspective.
                            -------- She had stated they were equals, another raised smirk. Good thing she couldn't see his face. She would lash out at him for the smile across his face. She wouldn't be able to understand it, or might even think he was looking down on her, but even despite his size, he looked down at no-one. He liked the terms. Equals He mused to himself. There were no equals in the pits. If you clashed with someone, the one who came out alive was the stronger, and the lesser, well...There was no stature, except that was a lie. You were only as big as the people you made fall before you. He had broken the chain, freed those below him. Would they escape to this world and believe they were now equal with others? It was something he couldn't understand, so he let the word drift through his brain like a song. Equals. equals. E-Qual!. God, the smile on his face was intoxicating. Her next line, that's what confused him. Maybe it was his fighting nature, maybe it was his growth, his stature, but that was not something he could agree with. Losing and freedom...They had their own...Perspective. That word again. Had she broken him? Had she made him come to realize something, only for him to lose it? He felt, Hollow. Freedom to be more complex than losing? Losing is easy. Freedom is... His mind trailed off. It was too hard to understand for now. Was he not smart enough to understand; or did he not want to? Did she know something he didn't? Then he realized, but he wouldn't say it. She had seen something, and now he nodded. He understood.
                            -------- Her words were true. She would stop him, not something he didn't expect. Why wouldn't she? It was her path, and his path would aide hers, even if she didn't know it. She needed people like him in this cycle. Her words held conviction, truth; Justice! He shook his head, actually letting out a chuckle. "I knew you would understand" He said aloud to her, finally turning to look at her. "This world is filled with people like me and you, but they make no effort." He said, cleaning his ear with a swiveled finger. He flicked any ear remnants away in a direction away from the both of them. "People do not fight for their homes, they let others do it for them. I believe in evolution, but I am not smart enough to do it through science. I am not a smart man at all" He said with a nod, folding his arms into his Yukata. "But that is not something that appeals to you. Saving the world, making sure everyone is ok is what your light is. What makes you fly right into the zapper" He stated with a smile. He could see all her features now. She was very small, torn apart. He nodded. "But the question I have for you is simple" He asked, raising one finger. "If you're there to save everyone, who will save you?" He asked, nodding thrice. He folded his hands again and looked to her. He tried not to meet her eyes, but couldn't help stare her down. He didn't glare, his eyes were actually humble, yet filled with a dull sense of wonder, and a dim fire. "I feel we will always clash, be one foot right behind the other until the very end. Can I purpose a deal?" He asked, smiling. For someone who had spent their lives in the pits, his teeth were quite clean.
                            -------- "When the pirates make their way across the line and start to evolve, change and shape the world, we meet in the middle. We act as if nothing bothers us, as if we had never had the lives we were given, if for only a day?" A nod, even a smile as he extended his large hand towards her. Most would think he was going for a handshake, but his fist was extended only. He stood, looking to her, fist waiting. "I will make sure that even though our paths cross, that I, as will you, will live and throw this all away for a day, just like now" He stated, waiting for her. She didn't have to take it, she didn't have to agree and he didn't expect her to, and yet he did. His smile was wide, bright even. He knew he wouldn't stop, but he was going to give her something else to do than be a goody goody. She needed to enjoy herself, to relax. She wouldn't do that herself, so he would force it on her. Even if she didn't except, He would make sure to find her again.
                            --------
                            ooc:

-----------

Motherglare

Misujage

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

She would look forward a bit more, unsure what he meant by understand. She had her own ideals and convictions. Mayhaps that was the reason she had been exposed to so much conflict. She had not once tried to understand the ideals that another had. For her, there was no excuse for causing harm to others. Even a Villain deserved their life as much as any hero. Life, and he pursuit of happiness was not to be disturbed by a creation of any other than the individual. Should she bring about her own demise, it should never be at the hand of Man. She understood that much, but this man here, she could not say she understood him. Or any other she had met in her short time within the blues. "Yours words miss me, Ser. Understand what?" She would inquire, turning her gaze up to meet his own. Instinctively her feet would draw her backward. Stepping further from the man until her waist would press against a grave marker. Tall, shaped much like a cross. Time had done it no favors, and seemingly it had done none for the beautiful knight.

She diverted her eyes, instead choosing to look at the folds of cloth over his chest. Johnny had desensitized her to this indecency, but his memory shook her. Strange, how she always thought of the men she had met in her life. She couldn't remember an impactful woman other than her hand maiden. An oddity all on its own. However, equals did not share the same mind. She had no beliefs that coincided with his own. "If you believe in evolution so earnestly. You would know it is I and you. The Warriors, who have failed to evolve." She was certain of these words, lowering her gaze lower before looking out over the graves. Lives lost in constant battles and tragedies. Sickness, but all of these people had a life away from combat. A true life filled with family and happiness, and when that was all taken from them. When happiness and joy was stricken from the lives of man. They learned to fight to survive. This was true of the Pit Beast before her. As well, the truth rang even more harshly in her own heart. Men evolved from beasts that fought for everything they had, and conquered that which they deemed their own. Evolution would dictate peace, but chaos would not leave the aforementioned alone. "I would fight to protect the future, and the possibility of change. That Man can evolve their knowledge to care for the world. To stand before Chaos as a ward, and hold it at bay." The idea of being a fly stirred her eyes, they would squint and gloss over. No, a tear did not fall. Almost as swiftly as the water had collected it had slipped back into the film of her eyes. Resting from whence it came.

A dilemma she had thought of many a time. Who would save her. Not Galand, for he disproved of her position on intricacies. Not the Pirate, Johnny. Aeolus had gone missing, and Leodegrance was long since deceased. She had given up on the aid of another, and adopted her oath for herself. Sworn only to her, to protect her. She was her own Vigil of Light now, and she had to be okay with that. Even if at times she did waver. "No one saves a Ward, for a Ward is not worth saving. But should I fall, another will rise. Devolved by violence to be a Warrior in my stead. However strong, however weak. The Ocean will grant one the power needed to protect this world." Her right hand went to her chest. A sun shaped stone lay beneath her clothing and she pressed her hand to it. Fiddling with it underneath her blouse. Nervous? Mayhaps a little, more so at his admittance of being that which she could not stomach. A Pirate. She figured, but the ideal imagery of a cat chasing a mouse was what put it all into perspective. "I cannot accept your proposal." She spoke sternly, letting go of the charm she let remain hidden.

She would press off of the grave stone and stare upon the man whom towered over her with sharp eyes. Angry, no, but they were fixated. A bit more conviction within them, even as her hands shook. She rose her arms to the man, palms facing the sky. "Tell me, Giant, if it is I who will be a step behind. What have you done that I must catch upon. I can not fault you for your own slavery. However." her arms would lower again, resting at her sides but keeping her fixated stare. She was poised, almost unreasonably so. Y'know despite the quivering in her fingertips. Quite noticeable, for her opponent was quite the immense beast. If he was to be an opponent at all. "To one who has nothing, I must create something for myself. A Hero is my Freedom. I have decided that much. No one shall take my Freedom." The last portion was whispered in hushed tones but still audible. She didn't mean to offend or repurpose the mans fixated gaze into one of anger or annoyance. Simply, she had spent too much time quivering in pain. Acting as a victim. Alas, it got her nowhere. She would unsheathe her blade, spinning it and holding it out toward her right side. She looked to the man's midsection. Still, fear shaking her a bit. The metal of her gloves quivered against the metal of her pommel and hilt. She would ask him a single question and desire a single answer.

"Have you imposed on my freedom?"

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

--------He had known it would be like this. He had known that she would do this, reject him and his chance for her to be free. He had no romantic interest in her, no real interest in her at all except but to set her free from herself. In a sense, he had set this up, for her to realize, and now he could blow this whole moment wide open for her. She was already trapped in her ways, and he couldn't blame her. It would take a while for him to budge from what he thought as well. He was ready to put it on the line, and with the conviction she gave, he knew he had to give his own. She stated that she could not accept his offer and he laughed, a true belly filled laugh. A small tear filled his eye due to how hard the laugh was, and he quickly wiped it away. "I had hoped that you would not make that choice, that you would prove me wrong" He said between laughs, shaking his head. He reviewed her words carefully, looking at what to address first, but she had her own plans. She stared at him, moving off the tomb that she had moved back against, his eyes making sure to tell his brain to remember that. It felt symbolic, or ironic. She was a fair maiden, but it looked in that pose that she could be burned at the stake for her sins. She moved with shaky hands and he stood, watching her with his hands around his waist. She threw her palms up, yelling about her freedom, asking him a question he debated the answer on. She believed she was free, he believed he was free, but he also believed she was trapped. She spun her blade, ready and waiting at her side as she purposed a simple question to him. He stared at the blade, large, not for her size. It was unbecoming of a lady to have a weapon that sized and yet he loved that she bore such a tough weapon. He still had to answer her.
                            -------- "You Impose on your own freedom" No hint of anger, only something he knew she would think about. He meant those words though, every bit of them as he stretched his arms once more. "Your words, they are strong, but your actions wound me" A nod to her. He then put a hand on his neck, sighing as he looked to her. The hand was placed behind the neck his elbow pointing out, the type of pose you gave to someone when you were going to give them bad news. He couldn't believe she would be so simple minded, but that was pot calling kettle. "I must open your eyes then" He said with another sigh. So much escaped air, so much wasted potential. He wondered if they could switch places, if not for a moment, to understand what she saw, so she could also see what he saw. The words that got to her the most were that about warriors being the least evolved. That would stick with him, changing his very being for the rest of his life. One phrase, one slew of wording had pierced him. He could change right there, join her cause if he wasn't so hard headed. Maybe, just maybe, if he was caught, he would ask to see her. Serve out for her, so she could see what it was like, but then if he joined, he wouldn't be able to show her his freedom. It was terrible. Stuck on their roads, they would have to make their decisions. "Warriors pave the way for evolution. They started growth, we shall end it." He retorted, finally finding the words to show her his side.
                            -------- His blood rushed, the last popped of his fully stretched body. He stared her down now, his eyes shifting, his body shifting. No longer were they dull eyes, nor was he just standing. She could easily tell now that he was ready to answer her readied blade. The graveyard would be their battlefield. "A world without chaos is a world without peace" His words a whisper. He shot forward, moving in her direction. He had no weapons so of course, it would be hard to deal with that of her sword. He didn't fear getting cut, he more enjoyed the thought of it. If he got hit, he would be told he was alive. He didn't look down at her, only made sure to give it his all. He knew she would strike back, it was what he wanted. He hoped she would feel his conviction as he cocked back his right arm, slamming it down on her location. Huge, barbaric. He had no weapon, no armor but the one given to you by the gods. There had been no armor in the pits, so why would he expect it to be any different here? He kept his watch on her, hoping to gauge what he was up against. They were not even, but was he outclassed?
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc:

-----------

Motherglare

Misujage

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was the first time in a while she could have said she felt powerful. Nearly confident in herself since she saved the Villagers in Misty Peak. She wavered, but she stood in fleeting confidence. It was a step forward from where she had been, and to achieve what she wanted. Would she not need to keep pressing forward. Every step would matter to her, paso a paso would she trample what she used to be. In favor of what she believed she would like to become. "Pray, could one possibly have such high hopes for a person they had only ever greeted for the first time." His smiles would stir her. Attempting to take a step back into the grave marker that rested behind her. She would have to keep note of that and not run into it in her escapes. Funny, she had been so resolved to combat but was already thinking of escape. Yes, her freedom thus far had been constant escape. Running into the next arms to coddle her, only to throw the woman away when she was no longer needed. Nothing she could have done in any life time to change the minds of men who thought less of her. It would only do that she held herself in the regards she had upon coming to the Blues. To be Beautiful and Fair, to be untouched and unsullied. A perfect Bride, and a Valiant Hero.

"I fight for my freedom everyday breath I breathe!" She would snap back at the rather large man. Certainly she struggled with what she wanted in this world. Not with the decision, but rather how to reach the goal. How she was to go from weak and feeble to the protector of people. The defender of man, woman and child alike. It was only in that moment that she knew he was right. Her mind had managed to get in her away the entirety of her journey. It was quite literally the only thing between her and her aspirations. She was not so frail for she had felled many a man before. Deaths lingered on her fingertips. She had seen portions of men she dared not gaze upon before, had her first kiss stolen. She dwelled on these situations, and let them weigh her heart down. Never once realizing it was this burden that was crippling her. Clinging to every passing moment as if it had happened in the present. Every word, every lecture, every insult. Every betrayal, and every strand of abandonment. All things she blamed herself for, as nothing had ever plagued the young woman before. "I am not blind, ser. I see far more than a man would believe." She caught her breath but her hand would still shake. Unwillingly, she was sure she had calmed her jitters. Her left hand had crossed over to her right, both gripping the hilt. The shaking subsided a little, maybe the blade was too heavy. The burden too heavy for just a portion of her to carry alone. She needed to carry it with everything she had. However long that would take, however much of her it would require.

"Warriors protect evolution, alas the Warrior's path has been perverted by the Pirate. Protection turned into greed, and slavery. Fighting for wants, and blood, and soil." Her knees bent slightly, allowing the blade's tip to rest upon the soft graveyard soil. No wonder zombies were able to escape, the dirt here was far too soft. To be expected of a perpetually night lit graveyard surrounded by the sea. Violet eyes reached for the skies locking with the beast. Her grip tightened and the shaking would reconquer her grasp anew. That was a much different face than the one he held before. As he drew near she would step back. Clink! The heel of her foot struck something, had she forgotten the grave marker already?! Her eyes shifted behind her to the stone and then back forward at the overhead strike. Spin, she turned the blade on its flat edge and brought it upward. Pressing her left hand to the flat of the blade and her right around the hilt to block the over head swing. "What ..." She spoke, astonished, the man's fist had halted. She did not go flying nor was she tossed about like a weakling. Despite the clattering of her metal coated hands she had very much braced the entirety of his assault. She twisted her right hand on the hilt to turn the blade, pulling it swiftly in a crescent arc out toward her right side. Aiming to cut into the mans exposed hand. A sliver of light shot about the grave yard as the blade bounced the light from the moon. Humming, like a maniac lusting for a kill her blade would tear through nearby grave stones in a single clean cut.

Her breathing was heavy, staggering. Her eyes wide and a bead of sweat beginning to bubble on her forehead. Had she really stopped the punch of a man that large. Was it luck. She would aim to walk back, but her foot kept striking against what remained of the grave stone. However odd, she had not managed to think to simply move around it. So she stayed in this frantic manner. How many must bear pain for Pirates to keep their ideal of freedom. Why was the cost for their peace so high. Easy to say for a high born whom had stolen the lives of many for her own peace. They were two sides of the same coin, it simply remained that she believed it was her that was right. In truth, the two had their own versions of evil. She simply had the kind that could be redeemed, for she had not lived her entire life not knowing anything.

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ 0090
sᴘᴇᴇᴅ 0070
ᴇɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ 0025
ᴀᴄᴄᴜʀᴀᴄʏ 0050
ᴅᴇxᴛᴇʀɪᴛʏ 0015
ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 0196/0196

b***hū Dairoku Makai (備中大椽正永) | +50 Accuracy, +25 Power and +25 Speed.

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- Maybe he had been the smartest in the fighting pits, or the most open. Smart was a stretch, but he could see what others couldn't see, know what they didn't know. He had been right at home and now he was out in the open. If he had to learn, the others around him would have to learn as well. As he said before, he was a true believer in evolution. That was all he knew, or had he mistaken evolution for adaptation? Did they not go hand in hand? Were they not almost the same thing? Almost, a bridge word, a connection. That told him they weren't the same thing, and even still, he knew what he had done. He knew what he would be dealing with, he knew what he would have to do. He had made his choice, he couldn't draw back, he couldn't stop himself and yet he could. He didn't, but either way, if he had stopped, he wouldn't be able to teach her, he wouldn't be able to show her what she truly needed to see. She had chained herself and with his hand, with what he would be giving up, he had hoped that he would unlock some of the chains. He didn't have to save her, he didn't have to take her away from this world, he simply had to give her a world she didn't see before. He was stubborn, unyielding, but she had a shot. In the end, it was worth it to teach. He had been the smartest in the fighting pits, which was like being the most shiniest amoeba.
                            -------- Just as planned, just as he thought it would go. He was quite sure it would end up this way, and here he was, dealing with his choices. He had slammed down his fist, knowing she would react. If she didn't react, if she just took the hit, he would have felt bad, horrible for even putting his hands anywhere near her, but she had first defended herself. She was at-first looking for a way of escape, but she had blocked, and come through, for herself. He could see it on her face that she had not done what she wanted, only what others thought the best for her. Was it a pampered life or a stolen life? It wouldn't matter, he would do what he needed in order to show her what she was missing. CLank! The sound of her sword stopping him from reaching her. Defensive at first, then, Shling!. He made no sound, and for a moment there was only silence as his hand dropped crimson colored life essence. He had received a large cut, and yet he only watched with no expression. It was natural, and due to his experience, from where he was coming, from his past and her frame, he spread his arms vertical, thus catching as much blade as he possibly could. Cut, but not dead. He watched the blood run down, the warmth of his body crying for help the only only thing to heat him up in this dead place. He ripped a part of his large Yukata, the one that hid the large red ink that had been placed upon his body. He quickly began wrapping the cut up, placing pressure on it. "In the pits, we fixed our own scars. We were our own doctors" He said with a laugh. "Do you not see? Only you can save yourself" A smile on his face, a point proven. "Only you can keep yourself from being free" His words just spilling out. For a moment, he was quiet, as if thinking over something else to say. He had other things to address for her, but he didn't know which part to talk about first.
                            -------- "Evolution is paved by those who pave the way. That is all. IF it is tainted, then it was paved that way. Neither group is perfect, but the warriors still pave the way" He stated with a nod. His large grip never moved away from the cut, only squeezed harder, making sure to control and regulate his own blood. He kept his breathing normal, made sure not to make his heart jump for any reason. He said nothing about freedom though. He had no reason to talk to her about it again. He laughed once more. "I think, I should go get patched up, and continue on my way." He said with another smile. The air picked up and he looked to the grave, the reason he had come here. "You always had a way of putting me in the best situations" The mans words truly sincere. "Thanks" His words for the both of them. He would begin his walk, turning around to leave her, until he stopped once more. "Two things" He said, not looking to her again. "The first..." He paused. "Men aren't your only problem. Sure you'll have to prove yourself, but that is to the ignorant. Men are dumb, woman are dumb, we are all dumb. In the end, people are your problem. Treat them all like garbage" A clear smile on his face even though she couldn't see his face. He would begin his walk again. "I'll be sure to see you in the middle of the grandline. I hope you wear something nice. I hope I have a hat. Heard the Grandlines crazy. Better be prepared for a day off" He stated merrily. If nothing stopped him, he would be gone, his blood tracks fresh in the soft dirt.
                            --------
                            ooc:

-----------

Motherglare

Misujage

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:32 am
User ImageUser Image

Nothing. He did not respond to the cut at all. Her breath staggered, eyes wide awaiting his next set of actions. Her foot pressed harder to the gravestone behind her. Crumbling from the staggering blow from Guinevere's blade. She watched, listened, but she didn't respond. No, how could she possibly respond in this situation. Where this mammoth of a man had taken a powerful blow and shrugged it off like it was nothing. She let the man speak, because she had spoken her peace. Alase, if she were a true heroine she would make him own up to his mistakes. However, with nothing to react to her body had locked up again. Her hand had gone back to its irreversible shaking. Watching him depart. She would relax finally. Turning to face the altar in the distance. The moonlight illuminated it.

She scanned for any other bystanders before pressing onward to the altar. She pressed the tip of her blade down into the ground before it. Resting hands on the pommel would the young girl kneel.

"Bring Licht in diese düst're Nacht,

Befreie uns aus Zweifel und Not.

Oh großer Ozean, zeig uns den Weg,

Durch Finsternis, Gefahr und Tod.
"

Her eyes opened, grasping the blade before the altar. The camera spun, reflecting the light off of her sword and drowning her in its glow. when it faded, the young woman had gone. Her foot steps would tread lightly on the turned ground. Cold now, but a bit lighter. She had managed to get through this without crying. Joy, overwhelmed her fears for but a moment. Would in that bit of vulnerability would a single tear escape her eyes. Roll down her cheek and grace her chin. Alas, old habits died hard.

[exit]

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ 0090
sᴘᴇᴇᴅ 0070
ᴇɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ 0025
ᴀᴄᴄᴜʀᴀᴄʏ 0050
ᴅᴇxᴛᴇʀɪᴛʏ 0015
ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 0196/0196

b***hū Dairoku Makai (備中大椽正永) | +50 Accuracy, +25 Power and +25 Speed.

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ⒼⓊⓏⓂⒶ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

▼▼▼▼▼ Power: 455 ▼▼▼▼▼ Stamina: 40 ▼▼▼▼▼

►►►►►► Y'ALL STUPID ◄◄◄◄◄◄

▲▲▲▲▲ Speed: 90 ▲▲▲▲▲ Health: 515▲▲▲▲▲

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

What a pickle he had just escaped from, a soft rub of his side where some stitches were placed. Back at his home he had gotten into a battle with a snake pirate. Of course Guzma ended up at top where he belonged. Yet a lot of his home was destroyed throughout the battle and before the battle. It didn't explain the stitches in his body, well there last battle scene was placed in his old hang out. Soon the old rickety building had collapsed, which may or may have not been his fault, and one of the poles had fallen directly into his side. Alongside the entire building but most of that was easily pushed away in a few moments. The freaky snake man thanked him for having saved his life and went on his way, Guzma would have chased after him to force him to fix the mess he had made. However the blood loss quickly made him pass out, the villagers who had been watching the fight came to his help. Fixing him up, resting only for a day before deciding to get out of rest. They tried to hold him down but even when injured he was stronger than any of them. At least the ones taking care of him since a few of the others were very furious at him. They saw that Guzma had been the one who destroyed their home with the boulders he had been flinging. He cared for none of what they said, quickly smacking everyone who went to him for a complaint. Yet he knew their complaints weren't completely unreasonable. So he told that that the island was now under his control and protection and if that anyone attacked the island to simply contact him and he would take care of them. While that didn't shut up everyone in the vicinity it was enough to calm them a bit, after all they just experienced his immense strength and knew they were in good hands with him. Yeah that was not exactly what they felt after all Guzma was now a known pirate one who had a bounty, so marines would come to their island. In other words a lot of conflict was going to happen on the island just because Guzma got involved. Let it be, if anyone would attempt to attack his home island then they had another thing coming, and said thing was a fist across their face. Marine, pirate, anyone who tried to harm his town would have to deal with him. In fact he was looking for a certain man who had originally attacked his home. While they didn't know how he looked like the marines would know, he also had unfinished buisness when it came to figuring out why his old pal Ben was sent to jail. He never did find out when he had gone to Torino since that Yonko decided to destroy the entire place.

Well enough dillydallying with the past for now he had to focus on the present. Which was a giant ship island known as Thriller Shock. It had been long since abandoned by its owner Gekko Moriah, well not really abandoned more of he was kicked out after getting his a** beat. A deep fog had been settling around his boat as he neared it, of course the waves were enough to tell him where the boat was heading. His smaller lone man boat was able to out speed the larger ship, of course being able to enter the land was a different part of the plan he didn't account of. You see there was always rumors about the island and they way it looked and who was in it. Who was in it was the purpose he had decided to take over the island after he took over his home place. Zombies there were many zombies walking the earth in the ship, if he were able to make allies with them then his control over West Blue will only get tighter. What just because he was short tempered that didn't he couldn't have genuine moments of planning and genius. As his ship reached the edges of the ship Guzma looked at the wall that was blocking him from the inside of the island. Well a simple punch would be enough to allow him inside but that may cause unnecessary difficulties later on. So weak punches would have to do. Climbing the wall of the island by punching a small dent into the wall and using every dent in the wall to keep him in place it was a matter of minutes before he reached the top of the wall. Jumping down to the ground he looked around the island, it was rather spooky if he was anyone else but Guzma. "oooohh" A decent voice would groan, quickly jerking his head to the sound he spotted a tree with a mouth. "eek" The tree would say before getting up and running away. Scratching the back of his head unsure of what to say to that other than...well nothing really all he would do is walk away. Up until the point he heard the tree mutter "Weirdo" as it ran. "WHO YOU CALLING WEIRDO YOU OVERGROWN TWIG" Yelling at the top of his lungs. Chasing after the tree who jumped and started to run faster, unfortunately for him Guzma was faster. Tackling the tree down Guzma would start to literally beat the bark out of the tree as he started to yell about the mad man getting off him. "I'm not mad you ugly piece of bark." Grabbing the tree's neck? and flinging the tree into the air, air streaks being made from the speed he had been thrown. The tree screamed as he fell into the ocean the splash hitting the shore of the island. Patting his hands together and removing any splinters that could have been on his knuckles. All the yelling and screaming attracted the groans of shuffling corpses, in other words zombies had finally appeared.

From the forest came the wandering merry men, nah it was actually just a group of zombies groaning and moaning. You know doing normal zombie stuff however as they attempted to grab Guzma's arm, unassumingly to eat his brains, they would revived a strong slam of his fist on the top of their head. "Ouch that hurt" The zombies would start to complaint, weren't they suppose to not feel any pain or something along side that. "You guys are the zombies huh? I am unimpresesd, You're suppose to be scarier than that. Come on stand up straight. Now lean back and drop your jaw. Now groan like this. AARRGH" Guzma would go step by step on how to properly be scary meanwhile the zombies themselves were just staring at Guzma as if he was a crazy person. "I SAID DO IT!" Guzma stomped his foot once causing the earth to crack beneath him. The zombies fell over when the earth shook from his stomp knowing better than to oppose this man, even if he was crazy. As the zombies mimicked what Guzma was doing it put a smile on his face. "Good good. See that wasn't so hard now was it" Guzma would say. While the zombie group had been skeptical over what this stranger was asking them to do but they had to admit they seem more like zombies. Well stereotypical zombies because they were already acting like a zombie before since they were a zombie. It a bit confusing so it was best to not think about it. There little acting practice was cut short with the earth shaking once again. "Oh no it's Oars. We got to run" The zombies started to run around in a panic. "Who in the hell is Oars?" Guzma demanded to know and he got his answer but not from the zombies, but from Oars. A single foot would crush the trees and ground in front of Guzma as a ugly looking face leaned down and around. "Where are the zombies!" Oars would yell patting his stomach. "I'm hungry....you will have to do"

Now who did this giant think he was? Just because he was super sized meant nothing if hat the guy was trying to intimidate Guzma. After all there was a saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall. This was going to be one lesson Guzma taught Oars. As a the hand of oars came down to try and pick up Guzma a quick punch to the hand would have enough force to make his hand move back. "Hey!" Oars yelled, as he brought up both arms to slam them down on Guzma. "WANT TO MATCH STRENGTH WELL LETS GO THEN" Guzma would snap uppercutting the giant's fist as it came down reaching the same result as before. The strength behind his own punch was greater than Oars sending the colossal punch in the air and Oars a few feet back. Much like his fight with Wolfgang the people of the area, well the zombies of the area, started to come out of hiding and watch the fight. Guzma was matching every blow that Oars threw the sound of bones cracking could be heard, whether it was Oars or Guzma's was yet to be seen. But both people he had been showing no signs of pain, Oars obviously because he was a zombie but Guzma people started to expect he was one too. "Small man annoying. Me squash small man" Oars would roar suddenly squatting. The ground started to shake as he jumped into the sky and came crashing down on Guzma. Many of the tree flew off with just the gust of wind that was made from the belly flop. The zombies gasped as they started to go back into hiding however Oars suddenly started to rise from the ground. Like an angel except it wasn't because Oars was trying to fly but Guzma wasn't dead yet. "GET OFF ME YOU FAT LARD" A yell echoed throw the island, followed along something the people in the island would never forget. Which was seeing a flying Oars soaring through the sky and out of the island. Crashing into the ocean and sinking like a brick, a flapping around and screaming brick but a brick nonetheless.

Back on land there was ton's of cheering the zombies were quick to explain the situation that they were in. It seemed like Oars had kept some of his originally personality when he had been revived for the second time. Having a giant hunger many of the zombies had to work to try and feed the beast if they didn't they themselves would be eaten. It was safe to stay the island was happy that their previous ruler was now gone. A lot of them would attempt to hug Guzma, "Go away"Guzma would say smacking a few of them into the trees. "Look here you guys are tough. You should be able to protect your own land but if you ever need help dealing with someone like Oars again. Then just call me up and I'll help you guys" Guzma would say. "But if you punks call me more than two times then I'm coming here to kick your asses myself" Punching his fist to prove his point which was unnecessary considering they just saw him flinging a giant like he was a baseball. "Guzma out" It was very good day today, he showed that Guzma was still as strong as ever even after that weird wave that changed him. In fact he felt a lot better, he felt faster even if he did feel a bit weaker than what he once was. Heading to the shore he grabbed a tree and placed in the ocean, this would have to do until he reached his lone man boat outside of the boat/island. And this is for the eight extra words needed.
(exits)
((2000/2000 Take Over of Thriller Shock))

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxHP; 290 || Str; 10 || Spd; 20 || Def; 20 || Sta; 10 || Vit; 10 || Prw; 30 || SP; 290 || Spt; 36xxxxxxx

Phinia sat on the ship not keen on exploring the vessel due to it's larger size, she'd grumble quietly about the area they were to go to next, one she didn't look forward to going to what so ever. Sitting near the head of the ship she'd hear Thaddeus most likely call for her, though she was against answering to pipsqueak she'd turn her head and glare at the man her teeth bared at him as he would announce he wanted to give her information. Turning her head away she'd let her ears tilt back to hear him better while her tail curled around her small form, "Well out with it." she grunted as he would make a useless beckoning motion she'd fail to catch. Only the sound of a door opening would make her look back and she'd notice he headed in. With an exagerrated sigh she'd stand and follow him into his room though she stood in the doorframe and took to leaning on it as he would announce that he needed to fill her in on their 'sight seeing' plans. She watched him intently as he uncorked a bottle of brandy and then begin to question her age, she'd roll her eyes and shake off his question as her fur puffed out. She didn't like alcohol all too much, it was very strong smelling and made her stomach burn. Watching him as she schooled her features she'd listen to everything he had to say, from the fact he was a wanted man a good whil ago, the fact that he worked under Yonko Dekura and then that he had to pay back a debt. She didn't move or give anything away what so ever and she didn't let her anger blaze just yet seeing as he hadn't finished talking yet. When he continued to speak on his past about becoming the king of the west blue and being the black market broker she'd remain quiet. Finally he'd come on to the fact as to why he needed her and then begin to out line that he wanted her because she was a devil fruit user, only a minor narrowing of her remaining eye gave any signs that she was displeased by the fact she wasn't good enough a shot to be worth something. She wasn't bothered by the creepyness, she already knew he was kind of gross, the idiot was sleeping on trash when she first met him so there was no surprise there. She'd take a deep breath in as she would arrange her thoughts, "If you aren't worth anything now than I give no ******** about your past." she stated clearly her voice neutral, "I dunno about this business between you and that Yonko but if it involves an influx of money I don't care what you do." she stated her greed showing on her face, "It'll also help me in my goal, which I still ain't sharing with ya yet." she cut off any possible queries about her goals, "But I'll help ya. It won't hurt to have connections, I also like getting paid." she'd state snatching the fifty thousand beli up and stuffing it in her pockets, "I'll go get your s**t done, just get the ******** outta here." she muttered as she moved out of the way.

Phinia moved with purpose on the ship, the next place they were headed was not one she was looking forward too. The idiot Tahddeus had sent her off on her own to go negotiate with the next people on the island, but she knew that there was no living person on this island. Shivers crawled under her skin as they would make their way towards Thriller shock, though it would end up being just her as Thaddeus took off on her and left her to do this task on her own. White ears flattened as her teeth ground, "I don't like zombies either but this isn't a damkn excuse to ditch me." she growled as she would slowly pull in towards the misty island that was Thriller shock. Phi's body shifted into snow, her tail and feet slowly turning into the snowy white substance that would cause her to soon disperse into the frozen condensation and move off the ship to flutter down and reform within the tree line. Hoisting her rifle over her shoulder and keeping it armed she would enter into the forest with her ears perked and body tensed for danger. Her ears twitched at every sound as she would make her way through the dark moist fog, she growled as she would hear something flutter over head. She'd immediately point her gun up her eye peering through the scope as she would continue to glare upwards, her tail twitched back and forth irritably before she'd continue on and pick her way through the trees. Tail fluffed up along with her hair she would look extensively uneasy, "Can I just put a sign up saying I claimed this? Like ********> she groaned as she picked her way through the forest leaving a trail of white snow in her wake.

[ Thriller Shock Takeover 860/2,000 ]

xx
Samael of Light

Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out