Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Toroa [ Restored ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:59 pm
        𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄xx𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐀xxxxBlue Sea l Summer Island
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: x

A small festive village with nothing to really offer but a friendly smile and a good time.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:41 am
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

-----------------------------------------------------
| ΗΡ: 260/260 | ȘΡ: 74 | Εɳd: 51 | Ðéჯ: 45 |
-----------------------------------------------------

[Standard Patrol]
Despite being a research assistant the navy apparently still fit to send her educated behind out on random patrols to remote locations. Vittoria was never really sure of why they did such things since it's not like this was a productive way to find artifacts. If anything it was quite the opposite since she was essentially just walking around with her badge displayed waiting to see if anyone was dumb enough to attack her or if she so happened to cross some pirates while in the area. Though as far patrol locations went this one was rather idyllic what with its pretty trees and small island charm. Things seemed quite slow, compared to Mariejois they might as well have been frozen in time. I supposes this isn't the worst place for the navy to send me on a time wasting expedition. The chances of running into a rampaging pick is probably more likely than a pirate attack out here. Actually upon looking around it seemed like something as mundane as a leaky pipe was far more likely to happen then even porcine misbehavior. What a gigantic waste of her time to be patrolling around such a place. Instead of wasting time out here taking a nice stroll she could be back at base researching the devil fruits so as to get a better understanding on her own powers. Of course however the woman's superiors had assigned to this choreish duty. The sun was high in the sky making the heat a little more uncomfortable as time went by and with not a cloud in the sky she was forced to pop open her parasol to protect against the damaging rays. A female aristocrat could scarcely afford to damage her skin during this phase of her life as it would greatly diminish her future prospects from would be male suitors. As she walked a long the various paths it seemed as if the people were quite friendly. They'd wave or say hello as she passed them by. Some even offered thank yous for protecting the island. A Little girl at one stop actually walked up and gave her a flower. For the sake of maintaining appearances she of course accepted the flow only to dispose of it shortly before reaching the following town. Part of her wondered if the expressions of gratitude and friendliness from these people were legitimate feelings or they too were simply just putting a facade while continuing to live their meager existences in fear of an organization like the navy. Those in the intellectual community certainly often murmured in private spaces about historical atrocities committed in the name of justice so it wouldn't shock her if the people living on islands such as these had little actual respect for a marine. At any rate it was time to start heading back to her ship as the day was growing late and she was growing hungry. There was absolutely no sign of pirates and continuing to look at this point seem a bigger foolishness than being sent here in the first place. Eventually she made it back to her personal ship and set sail for another mission somewhere else.
[End Standard Patrol]

Stats

Strength: 20
Speed: 46 (51)
Endurance: 51
Accuracy: 43 (53)
Intelligence: 60
Spirit: 74
Dexterity: 45
Active Effects

Passives:
[ჯ] It Belongs in a Museum!: +5 speed
[ჯ] Pistol: +10 accuracy while equipped.

Words

This post: 234 [solo]
Current Total: 1650, 234
Quotes

Quote:

Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- He stood at a glaring twenty feet. He overlooked the city with a hint of boredom and desire. Maybe someone strong will show up? He thought to himself, cracking his large fists. He stretched and shook himself, getting into gear the mindset on what to do. People defend the place they want to protect correct? The thought process of a man who just wanted to fight someone. The man made of blue crystal eyes stared over the village in-front of him. It was quiet, friendly even. He liked that, he liked friendly, but he also liked tearing friendly apart. He rolled his neck, walked into the village and looked back and forth. It was again, simple and he shook his head a bit. "Eh..." A steel gaze to the people. None of them looked that strong, or maybe they were just short. The people actually looked too friendly. He rolled his fingers through his dirty blue hair, letting the waves of hair swirl as he looked around. He was a bit disgusted, so he looked to the nearest civilian and shoved them a bit, When the young man who seemed to be carrying home fruit or something for a family or his own delight fell over, gasping in fear, the man sighed. "You're all annoying. Please, someone do something to stop me" He said as he began walking forward, yakama blowing in the wind as he moved to a shop, slammed his foot into the ground, gathered his strength and finished by shooting his hand forward, blowing the shop, filled with various fruits and veggi's, sky high. The man heard only screaming, looking up to the people that ran away from him. "Do you people not yearn to fight? Yearn for adventure? I give you the option now!" He shouted, watching them flee. He sighed, swiveling a finger inside his ear to clean out any growing wax. He yawned, turning to another store. It was filled with a set of weapons, but the owner stared up in distress. "Do you not attempt to fight me?" The man asked, expressionless. The owner stared into the others cold eyes, fainting. The bigger man sighed, slamming his hand down upon the shop. It collapsed, and the man turned. "I come from fighting pits, I know nothing but the thrill of battle. Defend your home or lose it!: The man shouted to the heavens, watching as people fled. Two shops down...Then an alarm. He raised a brow. Was he a victim of circumstance? What was this sound? He sighed, walking out of the village and into the trees. The people sighed, happy that they had gotten the man to run away until large logs came flying into the city. One after another, a barrage of logs flew into the city, slamming into building after building. The man couldn't aim at what he couldn't see, but he hoped that he would hit whatever was causing the damn alarm. It was loud and it only meant something back. One, two, then twelve. A dozen logs flying into the village. The man began his walk back to the village, shaking his head. "Stop the sound! Fight me! Show me the thrill you can only get when you match fists to fists! Swords to swords! Come now! Show me your passion! Your life is nothing if you can't fight for it!" The man shouted, picking up a log that he had tossed and using it as a battering tool as he slammed it into other buildings.
                            -------- The people couldn't help but run. The man was swinging around a giant log! They ran, they screamed, they shrieked and he only sighed. "Fine!" He shouted, slamming the log into the ground. He moved to find the other eleven, grabbing log by log and slamming it into any building that came his way. He cared not for this small village, it was his mistake. "I apologize!" He shouted out toward the people. "I did not understand the place I was coming to!" He shouted as he slammed another log into the ground. "I thought maybe I could get a thrill being out in the world, but no, that was my fault!" Another log entered the earth. "I am a product of my design I guess." Two more logs, then one broken above the already planted ones. "I must admit I didn't come from the best home..." The last set of logs planted into the ground, then others set in the middle to hold the bottom down. The logs formed a sort of set for him to sit on. Logs in a circle like a stump, only wide enough for him to sit on. "I come from fight pits, and all I know is that, thus..." The man paused, sitting on the collection of logs as he looked to the front gates, the way he had come. "I will make it simple." The man shouted to the village. "I will wait. If your precious sounds don't bring me a worthy opponent, then I will simply finish what I started." The man breathing a cold breathe as he watched the gate, sitting on the logs, watching and waiting. Now it was only a matter of time before something came and stopped him, or someone did something. He wondered what the sounds were in general, but he cared not. If they thought the alarms did something, he would wait for what the alarms brought. He sat, hands over one another, ready and waiting. "I do hope this is entertaining, as this is mighty boring" The man stated, rolling his eyes. He wondered how long he would have to wait. Would he fight someone strong, or would he have to deal with nonsense on the highest measure. He hoped for someone strong, because the next thing he planned to do was take all their money. Money would be a great choice to his arsenal, because then he could buy a weapon. He wanted a spear, two edges so he could cut all sides around him. Left or right, wouldn't matter. Yeah...That sounded good. He wanted that, and soon he would get it.
                            --------
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc:
                            Destruction Tier 2. 1027/1000 words.

(Pwr)Power: 15
                            (End)Endurance: 5
                            (Spd)Speed: 5
                            (Int)Intelligence: 0
                            (Acc)Accuracy: 0

+25 Power | +05 Endurance (Half Giant)
                            +05 Endurance | +05 Power (Gladiator)

Hp: 100

-----------

Motherglare

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:30 am
User ImageUser Image

-------- Well, he had waited, and he was a man of his word. No one had turned up to stop him from what he was doing. He sighed. He had slept, played mental cards with himself, winning and losing a fair amount of games in order to make it more fair and interesting for himself. It was like life, you win some, you lose some. The more times he had picked to lose is when he thought that someone would show up. A shaking in the trees, or some birds flying in different areas, even a different smell made him wonder if someone else had come and gone. After a while, he was a statue to the town. He could smell how they waited in fear of him. They hoped and hoped that maybe, just maybe he would either change his ideal, or maybe give up and decide to go somewhere else. Maybe the alarms would piss him off enough and make him go, or maybe it would cause him to flee in cowardice! This, was not something that Juru knew. What he did know, was patience, waiting, and knowing thy enemy. With nothing but the sun as his guide, and time to pass, he waited with enough patience to a point where people believed he had become one with his stumped seat. He didn't move, he made no sign of even being alive, just looking forward for someone to stop him. The sun set, then rose once again and he made one sight of movement. He blinked, and the people of the town could feel him blink. It was that random disturbance that made everyone in the area know he was alive and their fears could return. It was odd, for they all could feel it. It was their nightmares brought to life. Soon, the sun would rise to the same point it had once been before, and he would move. Slowly, unhinging his hands from one another, his blood boiling as it pumped fast with his accelerated heart beat. This is what he wanted now, this is what he had waited for. His arms pulsed, he stood, slowly. The first thing he pulled out with him was another log. His hair blew in the wind, and he looked to the gate. There was no one, nothing to stop him. No one had come to deal with him, and thus, he had exactly what he needed. Free reign.
                            -------- Crash! The sound of another log hitting another building. They had prepared to rebuild, they had already set up blueprints, but he had made sure they would double their efforts. It was a bit dumb to have plans to do something if the person who was still there, made no sign of doing anything but destroying your place from the top down. It didn't make sense, but what didn't make sense is that the people didn't try to stop him. All they did was scream. The only screaming he knew was cheering from the fight pits. These were different screams, the screams of the weak. His moral compass moved back and forth, debating if he should continue his destruction. He could flee, right now, never look back and move onto the next place. That would be easy, he could let them live their life and be happy with what they had. Maybe he could breed new heroes, someone to come and find him due to what he had done, but that was a foolish thought process. To sit here and wait for someone to try and grow up to defeat him? Did he expect people to come back from the future to attack him? He sighed, shaking the thought away. He had told them what he was going to do. If they weren't going to stop him, then he was going to do what he had set out to do. He picked up another log, the screaming not bothering him as he aimed for a random house. The log was chucked, and down came two other houses. He nodded, accepting his work. He had ten of these logs to throw around; how would he use them was the question? He knew what he would do when he got to one, so for now, he continued to chuck, and chuck and chuck, throwing three more logs into buildings. He made sure that one hit one of the ones with the loud and annoying alarm. "IF they wanted to come, they would have!" He shouted to the fleeing people. "Do not rely on others to defend yourself! You are your own weapons! You determine your own fate" He shouted above it all. They had to learn now before they never learned at all. He cared not if they didn't do anything, they just had to prepare for next time. Though, he did stop to see the people around him. "The key is honing yourself!" He shouted, throwing another log into another building. "One of you will find me and attempt to take me down. That is fine. You are weak now, but I will liberate weakness from your minds." He shouted as another log went flying. Five logs, he was at five now. "Your weakness is in your fear. Fear to lose, fear to feel pain." He paused, picking up two more logs, chucking them into more buildings. "Your fear to not be good enough!" Another log into two more alarmed filled buildings. "And your fear to die!" He shouted, picking up his last log, slamming it into the largest building. There was no hope, they had lost. All they could do now was simply fight back as most of the buildings lay in pieces. He looked to one house, the only house he had missed. He walked over, people cowering. He felt enormous, bigger than his half giant state. "If I missed this house, it must be for a reason?" He stated, ripping the roof off. Inside, the saw remnants of a man who had once lived here. It didn't seem to be long ago, just he had once been here. Juru looked in, looking at pictures of the mans white hair and odd shaped glasses. He seemed to be into fashion and aesthetic, but Juru was not here for that. "Is this your champion?" Juru shouted, smashing the log through the mans house.
                            -------- The people continued their run, their screams filling his ears. He was tired of that screaming. It sounded different, and unpleasing. He hated the screams of fear and more wanted the ones of joy, of fighting and thrills. "Come now! Fight back! Your home depends on you fighting back!" He shouted, slamming the large log of wood over rubble. He would swing over people's heads just to see if they would fight back or maybe take up arms against him, but they seemed to have no interest in defending their home. He could only shake his head, upset with the people and what they had become. "You live in a false reality. I will change that" He stated, swinging the log around until he threw it into another patch of destroyed land. He began punching into the ground, tearing up loose foundation as well as anything that he could use to strike fear into this people's hearts. He wanted anger, he wanted it all. The sound of the alarm was gone, more so as he tossed horns at people, as well as lose circuits and nails. He used rocks as small bullets, shooting them towards people but just missing by enough. With nothing, the people watched him, and he stared back at them. "I have opened your eyes to the real world" He stated dully as he looked to the people whom he left homeless. He felt weird, as if he would feel bad if someone did this to home, and then the thought fled his mind. "You might ask how I felt if someone did this to my home, and I will tell you I would feel angered. I would fight back! I would hunt them down and fight them until I had bested them, maybe even killed them!" He shouted, pumping his fist in the air. He then lowered his fist, moving his hand to point at each and everyone of them. "Yet you all did nothing but run and flee. You expected nothing from me, and that's fine, but you will know differently now. I have opened your eyes to reality" He repeated, looking to the rubble of the village that once existed here. "One day someone will do something about this, but if they did nothing about it before, you are forgotten by your so called help. If you rely on others to defend you, then you are weak. You will die alone." He stated as he turned and looked to where he had come in. He began his walk out, taking in the faces of the people around him. He nodded, looking back and forth between all of them. They would surly be sure to remember him, to remember what he had done and pursue him one day. If they did nothing, that was their faults. You could not rely on the system, you were just foolish and a tool. He walked into the forest, the people breathing a sigh of relief with him gone. He grabbed another tree, making sure to toss it back into the rubble of the city. The loud Thud! would assure him that it had landed. Now he continued his walk. Would he be stopped now? Who knew?
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc:
                            Destruction Tier 3. 1599/1500 words. Toroa Fully destroyed.

(Pwr)Power: 15
                            (End)Endurance: 5
                            (Spd)Speed: 5
                            (Int)Intelligence: 0
                            (Acc)Accuracy: 0

+25 Power | +05 Endurance (Half Giant)
                            +05 Endurance | +05 Power (Gladiator)

Hp: 100

-----------

Motherglare

Quote:

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

The young Marine would arrive in Toroa. Overlooking the destruction wreaked by the log throwing man. No doubt this was problematic for the people. He had destroyed much of the machinery they used for reconstruction as well. He could potentially fix that, it probably would have gone smoother with Cameron here though. His eyes would trail toward the sea, in the direction of Kano Kingdom. Simba and Juusa should be enough for the common rabble. Even if one of them was Kevin. As long as the blue bird man wasn't present it was safe to say they should be alright. Per chance they were not he was close enough to intervene in the situation. He would approach the first log barring the edges of the town and hoist it up with a single hand. Heaving it over his head and away from the people. Flashing his Marine badge lined with the insignia for his rank. Commander, just a step underneath being a Captain. The people would stand aside letting him access the state of Toroa. A shame, why would someone destroy all of this. Several people dead, others still trapped underneath the rubble. Kept alive by funneling water through gaps. Good, at least he could still be of use. He pressed a hand against the first pile of rubble and shouted into the pile of rocks. "Lay all d'way down" Merlin took a few steps back, uncovering a log that wasn't embedded in anything. He'd hoist the thing up above him and walked over toward the buried kids. He gripped the sides of the log, digging his fingers in as he took one heavy swipe. Boulders went flying about at random in a given direction. In one fell swoop all of the debris was recovered from them and the three trapped within stood up to show their gratitude. Merlin sat the log down, it was going to be an ordeal getting all of the people out of the enclosures. Not that there were many more, a lot had died because of his late response. He grimaced a bit as ships piled along the shore. Marines piling off to help with the repairs. Grunt work mostly, to be background workers in the great scheme of things. Well, he was here now, no need to dwell on an unchangeable past..

Restoration of Toroa [0388 // 2500]
PWR 245 || SPD 300 || END 130 || ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 105 || HP 485/500 || SPI 124

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:38 am
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: I'll save everyone!

Errmmmm! Where in Dine had he ended up this time?! Coming in like a brilliant, shimmering, shining star; there he was! An effeminate boy, by looks looking completely female but as manly as they came. Landing on the ship the marines were currently using to clean up, he watched in interest as everyone was too busy to initially notice him. He spoke not a word, just stood with his hands planted firmly behind his back and swayed with a light, childish hum. There were workers for his dad, right? So that meant they'd do whatever he said! "Hey, you! You know where big bro Merlin is? I'm lookin' for em." The crowd came to a stop, finally seeing Enka for the first time since his arrival and stared. None of them said a word til one, a brawny looking fellow, came walking over with a hefty laugh. "Little girl, how'd you get aboard this ship? And why would you be looking for our Commander?" Ohhh! So big bro Merlin was a commander now?! So cool! So cool! The peach haired upstart smiled ear to ear, wiggling in place. "Hhaha! I told dad Merlin bro was gonna get stronger than him soon! He's already a Commander! I gotta meet em'! I gotta!" The group continued to stare, wondering what this little kid was going on about. Having no idea just whom they were dealing with.

The son of a Gorosei and recent newbie to the marines! He was here to meet his biggest idol, Merlin!

Walking past all of them without saying a word, Enka headed down the ramp towards where the others were working, but was stopped mid stride by yet another group. One of them grabbed him up by the collar, causing the boy to stare quizzically. What was he doing? "Kid, this is a danger zone. Only official marines are allowed." Hmm. . Wasn't he an official? He could've sworn he was. "Whatcha' mean? I am official! I've been a marine since I was born stupid head! Lemmee down for I punch you!" Then they all burst into laughter, beginning to turn around towards the deck to carry him away. "Where're you from, anyway kid? We'll escort you home." Home? They were gonna take him back to the Holyland?! But dad didn't know he left yet! Ad he hadn't met big bro! "Mmm! Fine then! You asked for it!" A contorted twist and suddenly Enka was floating above the man, holding onto his arm in a swivel. The sudden motion tossing the guy off into the distance, straight into the ocean without resistance. The others stared with wide eyed confusion! Who was this brat?!

"I wanna meet big bro Merlin! I'm not goin' anywhere til you guys bring em to me!" Thus, the arrival of Merlin's little brother was etched in stone.

Misujage
473/1250

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:12 pm
User Image

"Through twilight's veil."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Unforgettable

Locating target...

Tasked with hunting down and apprehending a pirate and his men under the guise of Marines the young assailant managed to track the man and his accomplices down and bring them to the proper authorities dead or alive. She preferred the former—albeit was a touch messier but it was much easier than capturing and lugging someone across the Blues. Still, it was rather clever of the trio to flee to an already destroyed area. With everything in shambles and Marines piling onto the island to act as the clean-up crew, the wolves in sheep's clothing were able to blend in perfectly.

Kage perched atop a tree that overlooked the ocean and the men at shore, her bare feet lightly pressed against the thick bark of the branch. She balanced in her squatted position and with keen eyes and a pair of binoculars she scanned the land but all she could see was the visage of men in uniforms. In her other hand she held a layered trio of wanted posters, each with an incredibly detailed image of the men she'd been hired to capture. Their bounties weren't impressive but Kage was doing this more for personal gain and experience than she was for money. Sifting through this many faces was definitely going to take some time but she'd have to watch them; Kage had all of the time in the world.

Suddenly, her attention was grabbed by a young boy no older than she, making his way to the scene with a brief display of power. Kage bore witness to the boy floating in the sky gripping a fellow Marine by his wrist before twirling and tossing him into the ocean. The assassin was taken aback by such actions, as had a number of men that were present to witness this. She captured these shocked faces with her squinted eyes but there had been something that stood out that would've been unnoticeable otherwise. Off to the side she saw a trio of men using this distraction as a means to slink away from the hoard of Marines—And as she took an even closer look she recognized those three ugly mugs under their caps as the men she'd been pursuing.

This was risky and she was likely to be arrested if she didn't explain her actions, but she wasn't going to let these men escape. After seeing that they were starting to make their way more into the forest she set her binoculars off to the side and rolled the wanted posters up and put them away. Next she retrieved a mask carved from the skull from an unknown creature and fixed it over her face.

Kage eyed the men with ferocity and a scowl visible even through the mask.
                                                      "Ikuzo! (Let's go!)" She barked, caressing one of the orchids embedded into the belt line of her one-piece before brandishing a pair of kunai.

She took off post-haste. The snap of a branch was the only sound she made. However, before she disappeared into the forest she saw a small kitten trapped under some debris. She'd move the debris out of the way before heading back off, chasing the men into the forested area she disappeared, however, it was but moments later that shots from rifles rang out followed by a woeful shriek that was just as quickly silenced.

QUOTES
Misujage

Dcme

WORDS
Words: 535/625
Experience: 5,350
Total Words: 535
Total Experience: 5,350
Posting History: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image
Iyame Asuhiga Shiroshima Junior
[ Strengh: 5 || Speed: 10 || Endurance: 10 || Accuracy: 00 || Intelligence: 00 ]
[ HP: 102 || [ Spirit: 00 || Dexterity: 00 || Race: Skypiean || Class: Musician || Experience: 00 || Devil Fruit: None ]

The pitter patter of tiny feet would be heard as a young white robed boy would make his way to the destroyed area. Marine soldiers would be seen running back and forth from the docks with tools for reconstruction. The young male would look up at them as they would push passed one another sometimes coming close to knocking him over in their rush. "Okay I'm here." The young boy would say to the small Den Den Mushi in his tiny palms. "You sure you're fine on your own? I can get you an escort if you want until you get a firm grasp on this." The voice of Gorosei Iyame would be heard speaking through the small transponder snail. As the boy would reach the edge of where all the main reconstruction was happening.
Marine soldiers could be seen all over, moving rubble, clearing out debris, or laying down the ground work for repair on houses and other important buildings. "No. I'm fine. I think I understand what I need to do while I'm a Marine." A slight chuckle would be heard from the snail. "Well you're a lot more courageous than I was when I first joined. Isuppose you'll be fine. Just...be careful a-and make sure to check back with me!" A smile would appear on the face of this young skypiean as the winds of change would cause his robe to dance. "I'mma be fine! I won't do any of the dangerous stuff. I'll just help with the rebuilding and stuff. I'll call you back okay?" A deep sigh of worry would be heard. "Alright. I love you son. Talk to you later." The young boy would blush out of embarrassment as a couple marines would smirk and chuckle amongst themselves upon hearing the transponder. The boy would turn and quickly speak quietly into the snail, "Ok! Love you too dad bye!"
He would quickly put the snail into his bag and compose himself. He was a marine now! A soldier of justice just like his dad! The young boy would rush over to a pile of rubble and pick up a stone a fourth of his size. It was really heavy for him and he was not one for manual labor but he had to help anyway he could! He would slowly follow the path set by the other marine soldiers taking their rubble to a larger pile, out of the way of reconstruction. Caring the heavy rock over to the pile was quite the task for the young boy and took him triple the time of the other marines but this would not deter him! Every huff and grunt that he would make trying to lift stones heavier than he would only further cement his dedication to the cause.
He was going to do whatever he could to help. Even if all he could do is move three average size rocks 10 feet away over the course of an hour. After moving the third rock, Junior would be completely pooped! He would walk over to a tree for shade and would sit. A big poof would come from his robe as he would plop onto the ground. Small hands would dig around in a big pouch, pulling out a box of juice and a riceball wraped in paper. Yes! That is correct! After his hard days work, it was snack time! The young boy would begin to take tiny bites out of his riceball, his legs spread, and his feet rocking from side to side. A childish sitting position but natural when taking into account that this was a child. Marines would see him and speak amongst themselves, chuckling at his attempt to help. He would make an embarrassed smirk as he would look down, taking several sips from his juice box.
This was not over! The battle withthe rocks would continue after Junior's much deserved break! He was helpful!

(OOC: The selflessness of this Reconstruction...)
Word Count: 655
Total Word Count: 655

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Misujage

Dcme

Sahana Kurumi

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

He had managed to free all of the trapped people and had proceeded to do a bit of clearing of debris. Taking it to the edge of the town along the forest line. He would pause a bit, staring into it for whatever noise it was that could have piqued his interest. A hand shielded his brow from the Sun, inward he would stare. Pointless, he would close his eyes listening to the ring of guns. His eyes slowly opened, glaring deeply into the wood. So whoever did this was going to be a problem still. He patted his waists, forgetting that he didn't use weapons. Pressing inward he would be halted by the sounds of a voice behind him. He looked back over his shoulder.

"Uh ... Commander Sir. There's a ummm ... Flying Boy here to see you. He's attacking the Marines, Sir!"

He paused, grimacing a bit. So they couldn't handle one little flying boy. His eyes switched back and forth. Directing the man to watch the treeline for anyone who came out of it. He was ordered not to engage, but rather to report back the moment anything happened. Merlin shuffled through the city streets. With the number of Marines employed the resurrection of the town was coming along swimmingly. And not just because he was a Fishman. Merlin collected logs and held them balanced perfectly above him. Having the Marines toss them to him one by one as he carried them to the opposing edge of the city near the dock. He dropped them off so that the carpenters could return to shaping wood for construction. He would arrive to the Marine Ship unsure if the boy whom was spoken of would still remain. ""ey Bub! Ya bothering my soldiers, get down'ere so I can arrest ya." He would shout up the length of the ship, folding his arms and waiting for a response. This was becoming a weary situation. An attack from two fronts, best to be on your guard. Merlin pointed to both sides of the ship sending the Marines scurrying to line its outer sides. Well, whoever it was, they sure better hope they were strong.

Restoration of Toroa [0750//0625 :: 2500]

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Sahana Kurumi

Dcme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:32 am
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

"Kiyyyaaah! Kiya! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaa!" Too and fro, men went flying all over the ship as the assault of the fragile blonde seemed to be unending. Another first, another kick, another one bites the dust; his skill was too much for these average marines, as it was clearly seen by the way he flung them time and time again. Pouting, he sat on a mountains of bodies when finally the crowd seemed to separate and a voice pierced the area. Instantly Enka chipped up, smiling like a kid in a candy shop and floated off in the air above the sea vessel, looking to Merlin with shimmering eyes. It was him! He looked so cool! So strong! Just like Dad had said! Mommy would be so happy that he'd accomplished his mission, too! "Hai haiiiii big bro!" Descending from his full height, his slow fall was filled with a overwhelming grin. "Ah, uhh! I'm Enka! I didn't meant to be a problem for you big bro, but your friends wouldn't let me see you! I-I'm sorry if I upset you. ." Touching his fingers together lightly, the boys foot would trace the ground and his eyes would gaze up at Merlin then down to the ground below again. Aqua orbs occasionally scanned, amazed at how cool his bro looked!

As their meeting was going on, the distant sounds of gunshots and yelling didn't cause the peach to bat an eye. Whomever was getting assaulted was currently no concern of his.

But what did concern him was one of the logs being moved by a group of marines. A bit larger than the others, its weight looked to be too much and was beginning to topple over to squish them all! Without hesitation, Enka flew over at mach speed, grabbing its edge right before it'd hit none other than. . little Iyame! Blinking to himself as her held the piece of wood higher over their heads, Enka pointed. "Hai, its lilyame-san!" Keeping the slab steady, he'd float down to be only a bit higher than Iyame himself, booping him on the nose with a finger while laughing. "Lilyame, what're you doin' out here? Did Bigyame-sama let you out to play finally?!" They'd met several times before and had multiple play dates during their upbringing, but seeing him here without his father thoroughly surprised Enka. While the two spoke, the choreboy went about stacking logs on top of the one currently balancing on his hand. Somehow he'd completely forgotten why he'd come here in the first place.

Misujage
Complete / Complete

Sahana Kurumi

Pandaking tai-tai grim

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:25 am
User Image

The gunshots ceased. The only noise that came from it would be the splintering of bone followed by a man's waning voice crying out, "My leg! My leeeg!" What was going on in that forest?

After having followed the trio of dastardly bandits into the forest the young assailant made sure to keep her steps mute before taking action. As quick as the wind Kage blew past them, sweeping the legs out from one of the men before the others caught wind of the situation. The leader rose his rifle towards the swiftly swaying target and fired off several rounds before realizing that none of the bullets had hit its mark.

A purple flash swept past him and the smoking barrel had been split from the gun and bounced to the grass below. The presence made herself known as she appeared in the epicenter of all three men who'd taken up guard positions and faced their backs towards each other. She'd swiftly reach around them, disarming them with quick, fluid motions of the hands and sways of the body that manipulated their forms into yielding their firearms.

This angered the false Marines and provoked them into attacking her. However, they were big and sluggish, bare feet whimsically dancing across the plain to and fro and side to side as she dodged their punched. A long stretched skyward to land a harsh kick onto the jaw of one of the lackeys. She twirled her kunai, spun her body and slashed thrice across the midriff of the other in quick succession. Having brandished a Navy-based cutless, the leader swung its blade down with hopes of cleaving off an arm. Kage sidestepped once and then a second time—upon the third swing she flipped into the air and landed onto the captain's shoulders, her thighs held his neck in a vice grip. The man flailed and swung his blade blindly but with a twist of the hips and the jerk of her legs there came the blood-curdling snap of the man's neck. Kage hopped from him as he fell lifelessly to the ground. The man whose chest she wounded tried to scramble back to his feet but a quick slam to his shinbone, breaking it, followed by a right cross to the jaw laid him back down.

With a sigh of relief the girl placed her kunai away and grabbed each man by the collar—she started dragging them out of the forest. They were pretty heavy but she was sure she could manage to drag them to the docks back to her boat to go turn in their bounties. All the while, unbeknownst to her, there had been a Marine stationed to keep watch along the outskirts of the forest. At the sounds of fighting after the gunshots he'd gotten curious and taken a peak within. After seeing the mocha-toned girl leaving the area with a trio of bodies in Marine clothes he'd go report his findings to his commanding officer, Merlin.

QUOTES
Misujage

Dcme

WORDS
Reconstruction Words: 1,035/625
Words: 500
Experience: 5,000
Total Words: 1,035
Total Experience: 10,350
Posting History: 535

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:59 pm
User Image
Iyame Asuhiga Shiroshima Junior
[ Strengh: 5 || Speed: 10 || Endurance: 10 || Accuracy: 00 || Intelligence: 00 ]
[ HP: 102 || [ Spirit: 00 || Dexterity: 00 || Race: Skypiean || Class: Musician || Experience: 00 || Devil Fruit: None ]

Nothing but utter delight would surround Junior as his tiny mouth nibbled away at this riceball. The rice itself was sweet because his mother would use sugar but the inside was... yes... you guessed it. JELLY FILLED!! The young chubby faced child would hum happily as he would throw the last bite into his mouth. With the final bite would follow a stream of juice from the straw inserted into his juice box. These were happy times. A well deserved snack after hard work made for a happy Iyame! As he would finish his juice box, he would put the riceball wrapper and the empty carton in a compartment in his bag until he could find a trashcan.
As he would prepare to get back to work, Junior would be met with a familiar voice and a tap on his nose. Annoyed! Junior would shake his head quickly before using his little hands to brush at his nose to get whatever it was off! As his gaze would rise, he would see Enka floating with a log. Young Iyame would stand up and look down at his robe, brushing off all the dirt particles clinging to his form. "Hello Enka. I'm not here to play. I'm working hard to become an official marine! Pride would swell up inside him as he would say this. He was very proud to be a hero of justice just like his dad! A look of slight confusion would appear on his chubby visage as he would go on to say, "Why are you here?"
As those words would be spoken, the hasty movement of several marine soldiers into the woods just outside the town line would draw the young boy's attention. Was something going on? Was there trouble near?

(OOC: The selflessness of this conversation...)
Word Count: ---
Total Word Count: 950

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Misujage

Dcme

Sahana Kurumi

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Merlin stared up at the green haired behemoth child. His fingers would flex, extending outward and grasping water to his palms. The water would begin to spiral and burst as the small child passed him by. A soft hum being emitted as the balls of water came to full fruition. His goal? To bash the spheres into Enka's back and watch the boy writhe in pain from attacking the Marines in the manner he did. Letting anyone get away with that was inconceivable. Well, there would be one less nuisance in the world. Touch. A hand pressed on his soldier and to his right stood a Marine holding papers. Merlin sneered, snatching the papers before flipping through them. Not really reading, just literally turning page after page looking for a set of words that stood out.

"Th-those are the children of Gorosei sir! They've been assigned to you as Wards."

"Orda'd by who?!"

The small Commander would retort flipping through the paperwork for names. Oshino. His head pulsated for a brevity, alas there would be no time to let the memories settle in. He had another report of a person dragging dead Marine bodies from the Forest. His memories were shoved down, repressed as his blue eyes shifted to blood red. "Oh ... I got dat." Merlin flung the assignment papers about and begin his slow walk through the Village. He didn't speak, his hands within his pockets. He glared at Enka and Iyame Jr. as he walked beyond them. Did Pirates have no code of honor at all. The Marines. Merlin would walk near a log and stomp on one end of it so it twirled. He spun with arm and leg, feet off the ground completely. He gripped the log with one arm and struck it with heavy force from his leg sending it sky borne. Attached to it the young fish boy would go soaring. Not too high, maybe thirty or so feet but it was high enough to clear the buildings in such a small area near the outskirts of the town. Eyeing yet another younger person, seriously kids were abundant nowadays.

He would spin the log with his arms and kick it towards the purple haired individual. Of course anything he hit along the way he would probably have to help reconstruct but he couldn't just have people going around wounding Marines. The log spun horizontally and traveled at a decent pace. Nevertheless, he knew where she was as he came down upon a rooftop. Pesky assassins. He would drop to the rooftop and look around for the would be assailant. His ears scanning the reaches for her position. Better to take care of her now than later on after she dropped a few more bodies. "Come out Pirut!" He would proclaim.

Restoration of Toroa [0750//0625 :: 2500]

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Sahana Kurumi
Anime Contest? Stats Off. Encounter Exp only.

Dcme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:24 am
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

Haaa! It all made sense to him now. I guess even Lilyame got tired of being cooped up like some bird liked in a cage. Great! Now he had him and Big Bro Merlin to travel round with. Upon being asked the next question, the blonde blinked several times, holding his chin. Well. . He'd come here looking for Big Bro but now that he'd found him it was probably best to head back before dad got mad. "Well. . Dad said I could become a marine, so. . I'm a marine! Fighting for justice and truth! Hhaahaha! It's neat being a marine, Lilyame. We gotta do our best to protect people." All the logs currently on his hand were tossed aside, landing perfectly in a stack not too far away. With both digits on his hips, he'd turn, looking for wherever Merlin was. Oh! He got distracted and now he was over here! Watching in admiration, Enka couldn't help but fanboy at how cool Big Bro was with a log! Awesome! So totally awesome! Floating a little bit off the ground, he took off into the sky a moment later headed for the action, but U-turned almost instantly while giggling to himself. "C'mon Lilyame! We gotta go see!" Touching the boys shirt, he'd begin to float moments after.

Without a no, he took off with Lillyame at his side to get a better view of the area. Along the line of trees the two would sit high on a branch; Enka watching in glee! It was time to see Big Bro in action! "Hai haiii! Go Merlin Bro! Beat that pirate down!" Body shifted, eyes along with em, over to Lilyame with a whimsical grin. "Hai, you wouldn't ta' happen ta' have anymore of those little rice ball thingies, would ya'? I'm really hungry." Food for the entertainment,

Misujage

Sahana Kurumi

Pandaking tai-tai grim

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image

Traveling from the forest with criminals in tow the young assassin headed towards her boat; trying to figure out just how she was going to transport through grown men and collect her bounty. Most of the work was dragging them along as they were nothing more than dead weight. Often times she was advised to take on a partner for her missions, if not for the extra blade to help her in fights then for the extra body to lug the cargo back to the badlands—and, as usual, she declined.

Trust wasn't something she easily handed out. Given her small stature and young age other mercenaries often tried taking advantage of her; using her as cannon fodder to reap the reward all for themselves.

Kage was almost certain that no one had spotted her. Things would get dicey had another Marine come across the scene; this was rather suspicious looking but she'd needed to catch them before they boarded the Marines' ship. Unfortunately, the indigo ninja wouldn't get very far before she saw the darkness of a shadow blotting out the sun's rays as a log came speeding towards her. She didn't need to crack her sight towards it to understand what little time she had so she leapt back several yards away, dropping the bodies and immediately ducking back into the forest. The log cratered the earth with its might before splitting, whoever kicked it had some serious strength. A voice called out to her, claiming that the assassin was a pirate.

She'd hid behind a tree, poking her head out just enough to remain hidden but to look towards where the voice had come from. Out in the open had been a slender boy around her age but from the looks of his robes he must've been of a higher command than the average officer. Kage wasn't surprised that the Marines had child soldiers doing their bidding—there were pirates and mercenaries from the same generation; kids cut from the same cloth raised to be living weapons. The girl had a feeling that something like this would happen so she'd come prepared.
                                                      "They're not really Marines, they're just dressed like you! They're wanted pirates and I've been hired to capture them. I have proof! I don't want any trouble." She called out before stepping out in the open. "I have their wanted posters right here, just have a look for yourse--" Kage paused while searching through the bosom of her robes for the posters, but the only thing she'd feel was her own flesh.

s**t.

"No no no nononono. Damn it, not again..." She mumbled in a panic as she frantically searched her person for the posters. The masked girl fell to her knees as she started to dig around for the posters, searching high and low for them as she brought up an index finger, "J-Just a moment! I know they're around here somewhere!" She was starting to worry now. This was beginning to look bad.

Her skills as an assassin made her deadly but her horrid luck paired with her clumsiness were a far more potent combination; it was a shame that they worked against her instead of with her.

QUOTES
Misujage
Yeh, let's do it.

Dcme

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Typing your name is AIDS.

WORDS
Words: 535
Experience: 5,350
Total Words: 1,570
Total Experience: 15,700
Posting History: 500