Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Cocoyashi Village Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:23 pm
        𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄xx𝐂𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄xxxxBlue Sea l Village
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: Samantha Blackthorn (Samael of Light)x

Cocoyasi Village is the village on Conomi Islands. It was once under control of Arlong, but has since been liberated. It remains peaceful. One of the main points of interest is a large tangerine grove up on a hill.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Status

[HP: 200 | Strength: 10 | Endurance: 10 | Speed: 10 | Intelligence: 00 | Prowess: 00 | Accuracy: 00

"You know the line: "You can rest when you're dead?"

This place would be a lot harder to deal with. There was no places of interest, nothing could be used to get a rise out of someone, it was just a peaceful place by the sea. It annoyed her, the other place was so simple. She could just slip into the madness and be in and out within the hours. This place however, this place was something else. Cheerful, bright, quiet. The winds and indirect chatter the only sounds that could be heard. It felt empty. Devoid of life more than she could every be. It was truly a sight to behold. Something had to be done.

But what? Simply kicking down doors was no fun. She wanted an adventure, a challenge. Robbing people blind would get the job done, but what would it fill? Nothing, she’d tell you. She lived for the ride, the possibility of what she could cause. But there was nothing here to start, only something to end. Causing destruction alone would be an empty experience, but it was something that she’d have to do if she was going to get anywhere in this pirate life. If this is what she had to do, then who was she to complain? In the end, she would get what she wanted, and that’s all that mattered to her. “Suck it up” was the saying.

Her body would start smoking, it wasn’t anything at first, but it caught people off guard. Some looked to her, and others, spoke in whispers. It was odd, “how can she do that?” someone whispered quietly. But other than the weirdness, it was just smoke, what could come from it?

The answer is nothing, at first. But if you let smoke go on for long enough, eventually you’ll make a cloud of it. It had taken time, but the area was covered in the smoke emanating off of Elyse’s body. It was like a dense fog, no one could see past a few feet in front of them. However, with their lost of sight, Elsye gained the element of surprise. The sounds of breaking and entering were only heard in the smoke, but could only be seen by those who were being robbed. Most screamed, some cowarded. But it was all saddening. None of them tried to fight for their items or homes, they just reacted to their impending robbery. ”Really? was the only thought that occurred in Elyse’s mind throughout all of this. Can they not fight for themselves? The other town was full of fighters! Was it the drunken mind that gave them strength? Alas, she was still here to steal. So she did as she pleased. Place to place, door to door, she ghosted through the smoke. Time and time again, they did nothing to stop here. She must have looked somewhat intimidating, covered in her own smoke, but she didn’t consider it to be debilitatingly scary. These people just didn’t have the backbone it seemed.

Just what gives with some people?

Major Raid: 503/500

"Guess that doesn't apply to me huh?"

Ikuzke0

Ikuzke0 generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 124!

Ikuzke0

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:38 pm
Rolling  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- He flew landing among a small boat. As he collected himself, huffing and puffing, he kept his eyes covered. He felt the pain all over. It hurt more than it should and his arm had been almost cut off. He had fought through that, and yet now he felt the true extent of his pain. He had made a foolish attempt to even fight that greatsword welding woman without a weapon of his own. She was powerful, and he should have learned something from her. So you're out of the pits and you lose huh? I don't think I died for that... Came the sound of a voice. Juru opened his eyes, looking to the man on the boat. Even in the blazing sun he could see the figure of the man, a man he knew. It's just kind of funny you know? I die, you live and here you are, on a boat in the ocean, docking into a city and weak. The man said with a smile. Juru noted the mans crooked teeth, but his wide smile. Juru stared, watching the mans green eyes light up and his red hair shrine. It was braided with gold and silver beads that reached the mans middle back. He had a long red beard as well, his body a hard physical build. The man wore tattered clothing, blood stains all over his body. The sight horrified Juru. "Sun! It's not the time!" Juru shouted as he laid back, swiping away the man. "The dead stay dead!" Juru shouted, covering his eyes once more. Only when you're good at what you do. If you're weak like yourself well... A cackle from the red haired man. Juru said nothing, until a fist hit his face. Juru coughed, spitting blood as he looked to the man whom loomed over him. I ain't teach ya none of this cowardice s**t! Ya last to a woman? Two actually and a marine? Spat the spirit as another fist slammed Juru in the mouth. Juru spit again, looking to the man as his hands began to glow yellow. Juru grabbed the dead man, kicking him in the stomach, the little ship rocking into the docks of the city. Juru growled, the howl of a jackal escaping his lungs. People watched, staring as Juru took charge, pouncing on the man he believed to be his friend. The two threw a barrage of hands at one another, but Juru pulled his arm back for a strike and shot forward a beam of light, piercing the redhead. The man stumbled, Juru kicking the man in the chest. The man fell backwards, Juru pouncing on his chest. After another barrage of fists, Juru felt blood dripping across his face. "It's different out here in the real world! The pits are nothing! I've lost every fight, but i'm not going to stop! You gave your life up for me? You were a foolish old man who died for nothing!" Juru shouted as he blasted another beam of light into the man. People gasped, but Juru continued until the man was filled with holes. Juru stared, a smile on his face. He heaved, standing, looking to the people around him. "What! WHAT!" He shouted as he looked to the people who looked to him in fear. "He's just a dead man! A dead man from my!--" He shouted, turning to look at the man he had murdered. He gasped, looking to a man nothing like the man he thought he was. The opposite. Brunette, small, beardless, hair to his shoulders. Juru panicked, pointing in all directions as beams of light pierced buildings, tables, carts, whatever. It would all be gone.
                            --------
                            --------

ooc: I was posting here >:C I didn't see you. Now deal with this!
                            616/500 Major Destruction of Cocoyashi Village

: 055 Strength :
                            : 085 Speed :
                            : 050 Endurance :
                            : 000 Intelligence :
                            : 085 Prowess :
                            : 000 Accuracy :
                            : 630 Health :
                            : 080 Dexterity :
                            : 086 Spirit

Move Used

---

-------

Ikuzke0

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:20 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 55 + 5! II Int: 20 End: 50

Porting in Cocoyasi Village Thaddeus and his gang would come ashore. Entering the village Thaddeus would note the chaos unfolding around him. People running away in all directions. Usually when things like this happened the one eye'd desperado would disappear into the darkness he wasn't fond of marines, and with this kind of ruckus marines were sure to come. Luka more specifically.

"Usually nothing good comes from us going to check s**t out, but let's go check this s**t out."

With that the ugly trio would continue into the town. Heading toward where the most destruction was, scanning the area Thaddeus' one good eye would spot a beam of light coming in his direction.

"Heads up~!"

Thaddeus would say side stepping the beam, moving past him to would explode a nearby building. Smirking the dastardly man was intrigued by the power. It was something he'd seen before. Pressing forward, the trio would come across the unfolding scene. a smoke filled area, through the fog Thaddeus could see a silhouette of a child, perhaps no older then his own kid sister. As well as a familiar face, one of the escaped prisoners from jail. Smirking Thaddeus wouldn't have words for either of them, this time the smart mouthed gunslinger would remain silent.

"Let's just sit back and watch for now boys, I've got a lil scheme brewing in me noggin."

Tentaigo

XV_Xarso_XV

Genji Gincosu

Ikuzke0

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Status

[HP: 200 | Strength: 10 | Endurance: 10 | Speed: 10 | Intelligence: 00 | Prowess: 00 | Accuracy: 00

….This was odd. With how things were going, she honestly didn’t expect anything to come out of this place. But now there was screaming, now there was chaos. This is what she wanted. But why? Who had caused this?

It didn’t take long for the answer to come to light. Beams would pierce the buildings, collapsing them all around the area. This was new. Destruction in it’s finest. The village crumbed in this unknown power’s wake. The source wouldn’t be hard to find, just follow where the light was coming from. Looking towards the direction, she would take off towards the center of the zone. Buildings gone, carts displaced, and whatever in between eviscerated. It was glorious to say the least.

A man would kneel in the center. The beams of light fading from is body. He was dark skinned, and it seemed as if animal ears came from his head. He was also big, too big, like “why are you like this?” big. He just seemed powerful. As she stared at the man, only five words would leave her mouth: “

What the ********, my guy?”

”Genji Gincosu”

”Scholar of Ignorance”

Ikuzke0

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- He heaved with anger, his chest rising. His hands continued to glow with light as he looked to what he had done. He hadn't intended for any of this and yet here the village lay, shambled. He looked left and right, nothing but rubble and the smell of blood. He had still killed a man, a normal man, maybe even a family man. Juru looked to the holes in the mans chest that he himself had put there. Juru paused, standing as he took in the smell of the area around him. It was horrible, and yet...Yes...People will grow when pushed to the edge. Yes...If I destroy, they will have to fight back! They will have to grow! He thought as a deep smile spread across his face. He breathed in the destruction, his body still in pain from the fight from before. His blood had dried, but he felt the need for more. What the ********, my guy? Came a voice.
                            -------- He turned, quickly, a glare among his face. He spotted her in seconds. His eyes grew wide, his smile crooked. Crack The sound of him fixing his neck as he stretched it. "You've come to evolve I see?" Crack The sound of another crack as he pulls his arm into place. He begins to fix himself, walking forward like a mindless drone. "You're small...A child!" His voice a chilling whisper. "Am I only to be stopped by children!" He shouts, still not moving. "You know Enka? Did he send more marines like him after me!? Am I to be cursed to be stopped by children!" He shouts as he shoots another beam past the girl, an explosion of light exploding behind her. "What am I doing wrong!? Why have I escaped?!" His shouts louder. Even as he screams, all he can hear is laughing. The laughter comes from his dead friend, the reason for his attack on this town in the first place.
                            --------

ooc:

Move Used

---

-------

Ikuzke0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Having seen enough Thaddeus would step in. Taking a massive leap from his unseen position the Red haired marksmen would land between the 2 would be combatants. Landing in a dark souls patch's squat The mercenary would dangle his den den mushi freely. Allowing them to listen in on the random transmissions that would come through it. The most current one being some marine officer coming to check out the disturbance in east blue.

"Hear that, looks like the law's coming."

Begin the schemer he was Thaddeus would through his rope over toward the little girl. Winking at her, the marksmen would aim his gun toward the little girl. Taking steps behind him, Thaddeus would now be standing parallel to the light man Whispering to him.

"I remember you from the jail, I don't know about you but I ain't in no rush to get held up and end up back there. Play it cool and you escape with me, I'll even make sure you're paid handsomely too."

While whispering to the Egyptian looking man, he would pat his shoulder. A sign of good faith. His attention turning back toward the little girl Thaddeus would say loudly, and blatantly. Almost as if he wanted to be heard clearly.

"I'm not a cop, but for your crimes against East Blue and her people, I'm bringing you in little girl. Now surrender peacefully."

Tentaigo

XV_Xarso_XV

Genji Gincosu

Ikuzke0

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:57 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image
              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxx旧火炎xx🔥x ㍿ ㍿ ㍿xx/ ᴘᴡʀ: 030 +10 | sᴘᴅ: 023 +5 | ᴇɴᴅ: 012 +10 | ɪɴᴛ: 006 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 009 +5 x𝔭 𝔰 𝑦 𝔠 𝔥 𝔬
User Image

Following Thaddeus was always a chore, you can get dragged anywhere, at any point, and not know what the ******** was going on the whole ride there. Low and behold Yusuke found himself in a bar littered with hooligans. The old Dokūganryu started spouting nonsense, and was quickly blocked from Yusuke's mind for a bit.

Moving through the bar in search of a good drink, the old yankee found himself face to face with a small child. It was already strange for a primary schooler to be in a bar, but what was up with that hair?

"Heya there kid, you looking for your dad? Got too drunk and never came back? Well come on kid, spit it out, and while you're at it you might explain why your hair is all gray."

𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 𝔇𝔬𝔤𝔪𝔞

User Image

quotes

Scholar of Ignorance

Quote:

Ikuzke0

Genji Gincosu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

techniques

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Getting bored Thaddeus' gaze would shift to Yusuke as he spoke, grinning the ginger haired man would chime in.

"Yeah why the hell is your hair grey, you some kinda freak?"

His handgun still focused on the little one, she seemed to be no older then olivia, while he was a scoundrel, errr he was a scoundrel. and that was it. The one eye'd hillbilly had no problem capping children. In fact he'd already done it on a number of occasions. Cocking the hammer back his light gun was now locked and loaded ready to go.

"Whatever. But you've been stallin for long enough, grab that-there rope and wrap your hands with it."

Firing off a round toward the small child's feet. The bright flash from the barrel of his gun would cement the fact that he wasn't playing around. With a PWeeeeeeeew~ his bullet would smack against the dirt road of Cocoyasi Village.

"Go on Get!!!"

The smoking gun would holler, his attention turning back toward the Egyptian.

"And you!"

The hick would say, his tounge hissing the words.

"After escaping, you waste your new found freedom doing the same petty crimes as before, like a 1 trick pony. When are you going to actually achieve something in this life?"

The one eye'd man examined The King Tut looking ******** with the last eye he had left. He could only help but wonder what as going through his head. And that's why he had his pistol clutched. Thaddeus was tried of people interfering with his destiny, he wanted to reach out and grab it already and the first step would be here in east blue, once these people served their purpose they could do all the dumbshit they wanted. But for now he needed them to post.

Tentaigo

XV_Xarso_XV

Genji Gincosu

Ikuzke0

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Ikuzke0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Status

Rude. Both of them. Who was this red haired bucko telling her to surrender? As if! He’d have to take her kicking and screaming. Then there was the pompadour guy, he was even worst. If she was being for to the man, she did look young. Still, it give him no right to be an a*****e about it. And so what if her hair was grey! She was dead!

And then one-eyed Joe joined in. He was bored, or growing bored. He had his pistol aimed towards her, an item meant to intimidate her, she supposed. When he said to tie her own hands with the rope however, that was when he started getting ridiculous. Pfft, as if I would ever-”

Then the bullet fired. It didn’t hit her, but he was close. He wasn’t messing around. No one here seemed to be. Hell, the big one just destroyed the entire city! They were standing in the ruins of said city, why was the man shooting at her? As if hearing her thoughts, he turned towards the other man. He said something about freedom, some reference to their time together perhaps? She didn’t know, nor care.

But there was this rope, and then there was this other guy, She looked at the rope on the floor, as if contemplating whether or not to actually do this. But then again, what reason did she have to care. What could they do, kill her? Too late, suckers. She would shrug, and then a fist would aim below the belt towards the man with pompadour haircut.

”Genji Gincosu”

”Scholar of Ignorance”

”XV_Xarso_XV”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:23 am
xxx
xoxo

User Image
              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxx旧火炎xx🔥x ㍿ ㍿ ㍿xx/ ᴘᴡʀ: 030 +10 | sᴘᴅ: 023 +5 | ᴇɴᴅ: 012 +10 | ɪɴᴛ: 006 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 009 +5 x𝔭 𝔰 𝑦 𝔠 𝔥 𝔬
User Image

"Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi, Dokūganryu! No one told you to step in, take your rope back this one is mine..." Less than a moment passed as Yusuke told off the one-eyed that he noticed the small girl wind back her fist straight for his stuff. Moving his free hand over the targeted area, palm outward, the delinquent caught the small fist half way before his children woke from their slumber.

"Oh naw..."

In one motion the girl was flung with enough force to send her a quarter way across the room. Her caught hand was engulfed, writs and all and seized just before her flight. Not bad... Figuring she wanted a fight, Yusuke threw up a stance. Iron pipe in one while the other gripped his forearm..

"Better gives it your all lil miss..."

𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 𝔇𝔬𝔤𝔪𝔞

User Image

quotes

Scholar of Ignorance

Quote:

Ikuzke0

Genji Gincosu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

techniques

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:35 am
User ImageUser Image

-------- Talking! He was tired of all the talking! All they did was talk! Talk! Talk! He wondered why the red haired male thought he cared anything about the law and if they were coming. It was the cycle, the cycle that Juru was used to. He would be back in jail regardless of what happened or where. He was bound to fight, to go from one place to another as he tried to force his will on the people around him. Juru was bad for business honestly, but maybe the man who thought with his guns didn't realize that. "I remember you from the jail as well" Juru said as his hands continued their glow. "You missed!" A cackle coming from Juru as he laughed. He felt good about that one, knowing that the man probably took pride in his guns. Anyone with a weapon like that relied on their weapon, just like Juru did on his fruit. Flaws? Aren't people full of them. "Pay you say? Money? The thing I can just take from people?" Juru stated, a crooked smile across his face. He took a moment to dig through the body of the man he had filled with light, taking all the money the man had on his person. In moments, Juru heated his hands with the light and the money burnt away, flying in the wind of his destruction. He shook his head, looking away from the scene. They were going to capture this girl for whatever reason. He was ready to head off, and yet...
                            -------- Another would show up, probably one of the mans cronies. It was a wonder how the man had such a following when he did...Well, what did the man do? Juru cared not, making his way, walking, thinking of the next place to destroy, or raid or even both. He could do both! People would have to do something if he raided and then destroyed correct? He was all for evolution as he saw it! Then, he heard it. "After escaping, you waste your new found freedom doing the same petty crimes as before, like a 1 trick pony. When are you going to actually achieve something in this life?". It was almost instantaneous how fast the beam fired from his finger, middle to be exact. Juru didn't even turn, just kept walking, only his left hand under his right shoulder as the beam fired for Thaddeus neck. He had walked away with him, there was some distance so he didn't expect to hit, but with the fifteen feet between them, could he dodge light? He paused, letting the moment die down, hearing the other two throw themselves away from the area. He sighed. "Some call that a warning shot. I assure you, next time, I will not miss" Juru turning to face Thaddeus. Juru cracked his knuckles and neck, sighing once more. "Fine. Your move" Juru said as he began walking forward. He would show the man what he could achieve, by bashing his damn skull in!
                            --------

ooc:

Stats

Move Used

---

Ikuzke0

XV_Xarso_XV

Scholar of Ignorance

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Spr:110 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 55 II Pws: 75 End: 85

Thaddeus smirked at the mans miss comment. The red haired desperado flashed his crooked teeth at the foreign man. As the man started his rant on money, Thaddeus smile grew. He understood that this man knew not about the power of currency. And to think he wanted to pay this man. As their 2 paths would cross Thaddeus would just sit back and focus... Listening in on the sounds of the spiritual world around him.

"I understand you now..."

Activating his Kenbunshoku haki. Thaddeus would react to the incoming beam of light turning on his heels he would spin out the flight path of the beam. The shootist would then spring into action, drawing his shotgun. Thaddeus' last good eye wouldn't lie to him, and from what he could see The cool light man's attention wasn't focused on the red haired snake. From the sound of things Thaddeus's hot headed friends where also getting into a bit of trouble. Speech was almost lost in the sound of burning ruin that became Cocoyasi village, Which reminded him, where the hell did that little girl think she was going with all that money. She wasn't going to make it out of this bar let alone go far enough to spend all that Beli.

Hitting the ground like lightning the one eye'd bounty hunter would traverse a 300 degree angle, breaking out in a full sprint keeping all his attention focused on the task at hand. Thaddeus understood that the only way to make these "POWER!!!" types see reason was by beating it into them, fine Thaddeus could play ball. From his position to the left of the jackel-man Thaddeus would take aim, shooting from the hip like that Ole drunk son of a b***h taught him, The one eye'd man would catch him. Locking on to his target Thaddeus would be able to watch as the man would turn again to face him. Except the man underestimated his speed, so now Thaddeus wouldn't exactly be where he was last standing. Sustaining the distance, Thaddeus had his shot.

POW POW! without warning the gunman would let off 2 buckshots, and with the spread of those nasty little pellets well it just wouldn't be a pretty scene.
With his attack now complete the red man would wait at the ready. He would begin to address the rest of his gang.

"Oouuuu Mister Tough-Guy calling dibs on a little girl."

Thaddeus would then immediately be silenced by an Unidentified flying object that had flown across the destroyed tavern. Remaining silent a pause would happen.

"Tawara cover the door! You useless sack of ******** s**t."

The hillbilly would shout out, he didn't want any uninvited guests, there was always uninvited guests. Oh well it'd been a slow month anyways.

Technique Name: Basic Kenbunshoku Haki
Description: Attainable at 150 spirit. For a brief moment (one post), the user gains insight to the hidden world. They are granted the ability to sense the presence of hidden individuals within a bounded, spherical space whose radius is determined by the user's Spirit stat divided by 10 and represented in feet. Detection, however, is not equivalent to understanding. Kenbunshoku must be activated the post before it is used. Basic Kenbunshoku Haki can be used once every [50] Spirit the user has: i.e. someone with 150 Spirit could use Basic Kenbunshoku Haki three times a fight at this level. All Spirit costs for Haki abilities stack, meaning with 150 Spirit, one cannot use Basic Kenbunshoku Haki and Basic Busoshoku Haki three times each.
Requirements: 150 Spirit
Point Cost: 10

Tentaigo

XV_Xarso_XV

Genji Gincosu

Ikuzke0

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Ikuzke0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Status

Well, so much for that. She didn’t really expect it to land, but she wasn’t exactly expecting for the attack to be outright blocked. Dodged, sure, but to actually be grabbed was a situation she hadn’t thought of. This wasn’t a bad thing; it actually just made everything more exciting. None of the people in this town had fought for anything, so to actually do something? This was gonna be great.

She was thrown across the bar, just like the man had wanted. So he wanted some distance, she could deal with that. A quarter wasn’t that much distance, just the setup for how this fight was going to begin. She would stand, wiping the dust from her clothing. For a destroyed city, the bar really held it's ground. This place deserves my recognition. She would look towards the pipe wielding man, and crack her neck. She would put her fists up, getting into a stance as well. ”Alright Mr. Pipe It Up, let’s see what ya got. She would do the “bring it” gesture with her left hand, before clenching it back into a fist.

”Genji Gincosu”

”Scholar of Ignorance”

”XV_Xarso_XV”

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items