Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ
Out Of Character [ Chatterbox ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:59 pm
Samael of Light
OTL

Can I get a link to the discord chat please?

https://discord.gg/TyfumU  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:07 pm
User Image  

Tentaigo

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:28 am
Heyhey ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:33 am
Novasse
Heyhey ^^

Salutations!  

Deecee Sama
Captain

Genius

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:44 am
Deecee Sama
Novasse
Heyhey ^^

Salutations!

I joined a week ago but a late hello! Still trying to find a character idea I like ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:57 am
Novasse
Deecee Sama
Novasse
Heyhey ^^

Salutations!

I joined a week ago but a late hello! Still trying to find a character idea I like ^^

Need help? We got a discord if you want people to talk with about ideas!  

Deecee Sama
Captain

Genius

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:00 am
Deecee Sama
Novasse
Deecee Sama
Novasse
Heyhey ^^

Salutations!

Some help would be appreciated ^^" Thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:29 pm
Deecee Sama
Novasse
Deecee Sama
Novasse
Heyhey ^^

Salutations!

Can I also be in the discord? C:  

Taziie

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:01 pm
Commando Omnipants

Get in here you sexy sob
https://discord.gg/QvK4hT  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:52 pm
Hello everyone I just joined. I have been away from gaia for awhile and might be a little rusty, but I am back and can't wait to get back to rping.  

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:54 pm
Can I please have the discord link?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:17 pm
Orphen Darkfire
Can I please have the discord link?

https://discord.gg/zngVFa  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:40 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei

What's your Discord account? rofl I just created one. Laughs.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:11 pm
Deecee Sama

When you eventually get to customs. rofl Deecee-san. You can still do my Mera Mera custom techniques. I reincarnated Tawara, and kept his DF. So it's a marine with a different name, same power. I still want those Mera Mera customs to be approved, eventually. Ty. Oh, and nice fight. smile Heh. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time... it was literally the first fight I really enjoyed.  

Tentaigo

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

A boy walked through the market, the hood of his jacket layered his hair, concealing most of his face. Digits trailed along that of an apple, a red apple, the form of the apple would be held and the hand moved to the face to bite into the apple. The jingling of gold laid upon a counter would be the notification of payment made, the boy pulled the hood off. It was then at that moment that a kunai whizzed past his head, the apple had been dropped upon eye contact with them. When would they learn?, never to send Rookie Tracker Ninja on a Genjutsu User. The boy would force chakra into his soles and propel himself off of the ground and high into the sky, from ground angle he was right in the center of the sun. A string of seals were performed to activate the Sankyu no Hando Technique. The boy could now perform his Clan Genjutsu without the use of hand signs, the sun blinded the tracker nin's view of his body since he was directly in the sun.

A tune filled the atmosphere, they sounded like that of lyrics, but more related to a metal song. "Oh Great Divines let his chakra deplete, as he falls upon the graystone street.", he said as the Shinobi he targeted the Genjutsu unto fell out. They had passed out, his work was almost done, he just needed to finish them off. The boy swiftly dragged his hands to glide the sides of his pants, digits curling up in the process to slip into the rings of the kunai. Kunai in their prepared position he would toss them at the bodies of the Shinobi laid out in the street, the kunai would land in the sides of both of their head, and sizzling would be heard, and BOOM! Tags would go off and there would be a raining mist of red blood, and chunks of bodies everywhere. Well, they ruined his little snack so he was going to ruin their lives.

The boy's assailants wouldn't stop there, two more appeared as back up, they jumped into the air at him, he would pull a kunai and hit the first one dead in the chest. Sizzling would be heard and Boom, another person blown into chunks. The disruption in gravity caused the other nin to fall to the ground, the boy would use his incredible speed and he whizzed from his current position. The boy would stand at the side of the nin body and he leaned down to grace him with his own presence. The boy ran his hand across the side of the nins face to caress it slightly. To others it would seem like he was gay or something, but at the first touch a small purple dot formed on the nins head. The dot would place him in a genjutsu, and he would fall forever through endless pit, but the nin was in a paralyzed state. A kunai was swiftly injected into his chest, in the genjutsu he would be impaled by several spikes.

Orphen Darkfire

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces