[PRP] The City the Sequel [Hawkin x Mesnei]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Some sick post Alternia quake shopping bro.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:44 pm
The tealblood had been pleased as punch to hear that Mesnei was down for a little shopping spree for a board and some sweet skategear. Though, Hawkin's ever-present chill face made him kind of hard to read.
They were already downtown which made the journey easier, but Hawkin was hopeless when it came to directions. Even with his super lax attitude about getting to where they were going whenever the heck they got there, he made sure that Mesnei was close by, not getting lost in the crowds. He was at least considerate enough to try and make her feel secure as she could in Civisect. He wound up leading them in a few circles before finally arriving at his favorite skateshop, Wackal's Wicked Wheels. "Hey, found it!" the tealblood declared as they came to a stop out front. "This place is dope. They got everything you need to get started with skateboarding dudette."
Hawkin seemed marginally more excited as he ushered his seadweller acquaintance into the shop to marvel at all the sports gear, designer boards, choice brand clothes, and racks upon racks of decals and stickers.

quite uneventful

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:15 pm
      Mesnei followed next to him, trying to seem composed but really, she was very nervous about not being next to her lusus. Her inner thoughts of would Phelie be okay with this made her thoughts wander back and forth between maybe I should go to I should definitely leave. But by the time she'd settled on leaving, they'd finally arrived. She'd barely noticed. "Oh. Good. Yes." Mesnei murmured under her breath, looking around and clearing her throat.

When they entered, her eyes shone.

Everything was so shiny, so different, Mesnei didn't know how to react. "Oh." She grew silent, simply staring at the boards with wide, curious eyes as her jaw dropped. "I. This is. Wow." She was so excited, she didn't know where to begin. She blinked herself out of her stupor before turning back to look at Hawk with her lips struggling not to smile. "Where... Ah. Where do we start?" She asked, still seeming a little awkward about it all. She wasn't used to being her own Phelie.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:19 pm
Hawkin looked quite pleased when Mesnei fell victim to the marvelous sight that was the skate shop. ”I know, sick, right?” he said, carrying his skateboard under his arm for once as they strolled through the store, the tealbloods shoes lighting up with every step he took.
”Usually ya pick a board first then match all your other gear with it. But, ya can really start anywhere. Wackal's got like, the best selection ever dudette.”
It wasn't long after the two had started to browse that the employees realized they had a seadweller in their shop. A few trolls started tripping over one another to try and offer their assistance to Mesnei, meanwhile the tealblood just snickered at the show and noticed the nearby shoes.
”Woah, Mesnei check these kicks out,” he said, letting his board clatter to the floor as he grabbed a pair of shoes that looked someone similar to his own, but the color of lights in the shoes seemed to match Mesnei's blood hue perfectly. ”See, when ya walk around in these everyone can see ya coming.” He clacked the heels of the shoes together to demonstrate their light up technology.

quite uneventful

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:26 pm
      "I wouldn't call it sick, but it certainly... Has my approval. Yes." Sick was bad, right? Or was it like, dude in that it was "cool?" Mesnei didn't know, but this was definitely cool. Yes. "Board..." Mesnei's eyes seemed excited as the staff practically tripped over itself to try and cater to her every desire. Her head lifted slightly, and she felt her body become filled with pride. A smile spread across her face as she felt her arms uncross, and the seadweller felt a lot more in her element. When Hawk spoke, she was pulled out of her daze, but she still seemed fairly powerful. Her eyes widened in complete excitement as she immediately grabbed the shoes, having never worn shoes before but seeming eager for something as shiny and cool as those. "I want it!" She exclaimed eagerly, before bouncing over to the wall with all the awesome boards hanging on it and looking them over. She seemed so excited. "Hawk, Hawk, which do you think?" She seemed like an eager child, ready for the first item she could buy without Phelie's permission.

Unaru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:25 pm
Hawkin let out a soft chuckle as the seadweller seemed all too excited about the shoes. But when he brought her to the board wall, now that was impressive.
"Dang, that's tough. Wackal has a stellar selection, I got a few different boards myself, heh." He let his eyes graze over the various designs and patterns until he saw a multicolored board that included Mesnei's color as the predominant hue. "Hey, that one is pretty slick. Kinda looks like a buncha colors flowin through the water. It's pretty chill." Of course Hawk would point that board out. Looking at the troll it was quite obvious that he liked to splash as many hues together to make his own radical style.

quite uneventful

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:36 pm
      Mesnei was practically vibrating as Hawkin spoke, eyes widening as he explained how he-- H-he had multiple? How did his lusus allow him to have more than one of an item?? Mesnei then remembered, Phelie was her lusus, not everyones. An all too familiar feeling of something dark spread inside of her, glancing back and forth from the wall to Hawkin until he stopped at a board even she knew was perfect. The moment he said it was chill, Mesnei was hooked. "I. Want. It!!!!" Mesnei exclaimed loudly, pointing at it vigorously as she was too small to reach up and grab it. Her eyes were shining and she was rocking back and forth on her heels, holding one glow shoe in each hand as her hands shook from excitement!

Unaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:27 pm
Hawkin chuckled again, amused but appreciating his friends enthusiasm as he crossed his arms and leaned up against the wall. "Hey Wackal, I think my friend found something," he called across the store. The orangeblood owner already on his way over to help get the board down and hand it to the seadweller. "Raaad, that board, those shows, dang you look sick dudette. Can't wait till we're shredding some sidewalk together, but you'll pick it up in no time." He gave her a sideways grin, and probably showed the first bit of excitement in his statement since they met. He was stoic, cool, but every now and then danger really got him amped up.

quite uneventful

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas