Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:19 pm
Living in the swamp did have its... perks? Sure it was a muddy and very much away from what he used to know, but he was getting so many things from this. Cynril was properly being cared for and fed. It was overwhelming-- having too much attention felt weird, but he'd manage. Someday he surely would.

Now, the child had a little problem: his aching gums. After he had met Awassi and the fiery ball of hell happened, his gums ached. Not only that, he had began drooling and rubbing his gums more than usual. He was a bit crankier when he woke up, his appetite decreased... What is w-wrong with me? That's the only thing he could think of. Surely his blood hue had to do something with it. Cynril kept this to himself though, he wouldn't want to bother Byakko or anyone really. But one thing for sure, the only thing that kept the pain away was biting on something. Whether it was a pillow or paper or another child's arm; having something in his mouth kept the aches away. The one place that kept it away the longest was some place above Stryke's hive.

Every now and then he would made his way inside, just like he used to, and find some cool looking objects to chew on! He even took some sometimes, the items just... take control of him and makes it hard for him to leave them there. Plus he somehow ended up being even crankier when he left them.

Rubbing his cheek, the mutantblood crawled his way inside like usual to find a cure for him pains. Carefully, he looked around just to find a few glass objects. He took them and immediately bit on them. Ugh, too cold. He then took a lab coat, stuffed in his mouth and...

Nope, too hot. "A-and it tastes w-weird, ew...." He wrinkled his nose in disgust and left the lab coat alone. To be honest, this was his usual routine. Some nights he liked anything made out of glass for him mouth, other nights the lab coat tasted better. But he couldn't stop until finding the right object. His gaze slowly went to a bookshelf and that's when things got interesting. Those looked..... so good.

Without thinking, he slowly made his way towards it and took several books. It wasn't until he found the right one that he smiled. Not too thick, not too thin-- perfect for his little mouth! Without hesitation, Cynril sat down on the floor and teethed on it happily. This was a book unlike any book! Was it new? He certainly hadn't seen it before! Hopefully, he wouldn't leave this one like the others. As he tend to get carried away and ate part of their covers sometimes.

Maneki never appreciated it when his books suddenly had drool on them, or when the front characters mysteriously lost their heads or when a whole chapter disappeared but, it was safe to say, that wouldn't happen here. No one knew about this place but him and no one would know a thing about this. He promised himself this!

Melancholies
: )

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:58 pm
    Muerte had a problem. Muerte had a million problems actually. Muerte himeself was a problem at times, but he wasn't about to get into that.

Lately it had been his equipment. At first he thought he was going mad, and then he confided into Aprife who also thought he was probably going mad. It was walking in and finding his test tubes coated in liquid that seemed an awful lot like saliva, and then finding his lab coats with varying wet spots, and then seeing marks of wear on his wooden stools. Was it really vermin? Would vermin leave so much saliva everywhere? This s**t was starting to keep him up during the day.

What he wasn't expecting was to walk in on the culprit. He hadn't seen him before up close, but he had heard of him (it was hard not to hear about another snotty child suddenly appearing from the woodworks around here, again without a lusus). The mystery would go unsolved because quite frankly he had more important things to worry about, but now that the child was here in his hive and he was eating his things, he was having an issue.

"Excuse ME." His voice cracked at the end, shrill and flabbergasted. "What the ******** ARE YOU DOING?! Those are worth more than you are!" He immediately ran to grab his precious Rainbowdrinkers: fact or fiction? away from the mongrel-babby-eating-thing.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:41 pm
Oh s**t.

Startling Cynril was the easiest thing in the world, but the way Muerte spoke and ran up to him to get the book out of his mouth, was far more terrifying than anything else he had encounter in his short life. Sure there must've been even worst things, but he couldn't remember at the moment. The child's jaw tightened, there was no way he would leave this book behind. After all, if the other saw the marks on it, things would get even worst. Plus... Tightening his jaw might have been the worst reaction he could have as his pointy teeth were lodged in the book. He tired getting in out if his mouth, but instead he just slobbered some more with wide childish eyes. What to do? What could he possibly do now? He couldn't really beg for mercy, but there was only one thing to do. The only thing he was god at: escaping.

So he decided it was time to go. He could probably return some other day if Muerte didn't haunt his dreams like all the others. The mutant was going to run for his goddamned life and hope to go back to his hive and hide. Quickly, Cynril scrambled across the floor like a bug would do and skittered away from this scary troll. He slid underneath the table in hopes he wouldn't catch him under there and for him to run towards the next piece of furniture until he reached an exit. He didn't care if he toppled any of the furniture, or if he ruined other things this guy owned in the process. But he was getting out of there NOW.

Melancholies

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:16 pm
    "PLAY ME FOR A FOOL, WILL YOU?" Muerte was screaming incoherently as the child scampered around not unlike an insect, grimy and gross and wretched like a worm. His stools were being knocked over, his coat hanger joining the fallen soon after, something else falling that he wasn't giving the time of day right now. Unfortunately for Cynril, dropping the book would have been the quickest way to diffuse the situation rather than—hah, get this—booking it.

"Unhand that this instant! You fiend!" Muerte wasn't going to let him get away that easily; his legs were longer and he knew how to play this game. He stopped chasing the child long enough to fall towards the door, locking it. Then he made a book for the windows. He had no idea how this child got in here, but he wasn't about to let it get out.

"We can play this game all goddamn day." His voice sounded frantic, frazzled, pissed off.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:32 pm
"B-but I don't want to p-play with you..." He said, obviously this was muffled by the book. Cynril did his best to hide from the other-- behind a cabinet, that would do for now. With eyes closed and wishing he would just go away, the child heard a familiar sound.

Click. That was a lock, he swore it was. That only meant he was locking the exit instead of trying to chase him around. The greenblood was actually trying to contain him there instead of chasing him away like a wild animal. This was bad, really bad. He knew sooner or later he'd start having a panic attack, his quick breathing patterns were foretelling it. He had to remain calm. He had to think of a way to escape. But what could he even do? His ideas weren't good enough, he... wasn't good enough. Back then, things like these were so much easier.

He needed to distract Muerte, he knew that-- Cynril knew that would be something his morail would do. It was hard to believe he could pull all the stunts they did but if he didn't at least try, then he wouldn't get out of this one. He looked around and saw another place to hide close to him. Aha! A sofa!

Cynril tried his best to reach one of the pages of the book, just to rip out a few pieces before throwing it to the side, in hopes it would distract the teen. Soon after, he switched hiding places, making sure he wasn't seen as he shifted. The mutantblood needed to try his best not to knock over more things so the other would lose his trail. Under a sofa he went, squeezing his self underneath hoping to go unnoticed. Cynril was on guard, if he caught sight of Muerte, then he would immediately dash to another block.

Melancholies

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:27 pm
    "It was a figure of speech! I don't play." He even made air quotes. "And anyway—ARE YOU RIPPING UP MY BOOK?!" Muerte was suddenly beside himself as he rushed over to the papers, scooping them up to try and set them out of the way of the chaos.

"You god-forsaken mongrel! Heathen!" he was stomping around his lab with indescribable rage. "That book isn't yours!" if he got his hand around that child's scrawny, useless neck...

Where did he even go? He hadn't been keen on wrecking his lab before, but now he was kicking stools over and knocking side tables down in his own furious temper tantrum. "SHOW YOURSELF THIS INSTANT."

ImaginationsParadise
shortttt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:37 pm
Oh gog, he was going to die. Cynril was surely going to die tonight, he knew this was the end for him. Sayonara dear life. The child shuddered as he heard Muerte go on a rampage. Would he be able to lift the sofa and find him underneath? He gulped knowing sooner or later he had to switch hiding spots again. Cautiously, Cynril dragged his poor self out and tip toed away from Muerte. He would've probably gotten further away if he wasn't so clumsy. Just when things couldn't possibly get worst, Cynril accidentally stepped on a loose bandage wrapped around his little legs and tripped.

He tried getting back on his feet to escape but got his feet even more tangled. He screamed incoherently as he struggled, and he did his best to drag himself away quickly.

Melancholies
Cyn is just ━(◯Δ◯∥)━ン

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:37 pm
    Muerte didn't fancy himself a hunter. Even when he trawled the Four Frond's forest for bodies, he was rarely the one doing the grunt work. If he ever lifted his weapon, it was at a potential foe (who also wanted his body) or it was to deliver a finishing blow. Muerte knew his strengths lied with his brain, not his muscle.

Regardless, if there was one part of being a hunter he could attest to, it was patience. He skulked around his shared hive, looked behind small gaps, checked in cabinets when he heard the shuffling. His head snapped back. He caught Cynril's form as he tripped over gracelessly.

"YOU!" He moved fast, faster than Muerte had probably ever moved before in his life, but... he found that there wasn't much need for a rush. Cynril had captured himself. The entire struggle was a little pitiable, his face twisted up in a scowl as he stood over the wiggling wriggler.

"I want you to understand you brought this on yourself, you imbecile." His own boot came down on a loose bandage. "Had you just given me back my possession, we wouldn't be in this predicament. Hasn't your lusus taught you anything?" Muerte was sneering, so much sneering.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:28 pm
The child struggled and struggled until he took notice that something else prevented him to get away from Muerte. And, although he wasn't sure what it was, Cynril was sure this was the end of the line. About four words the greenblood had uttered, Cynril didn't understand them. Imbecile, understand, possession and predicament...

What were those things?

Attempting to take the book out of his mouth, which he finally did manage to, Cynril took a few breaths with the slobered and cover damaged book close to his chest before replying,

"I-I-I DUNNO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!
" Sure it was a bit louder than intended, but he didn't know that either. "WH-WH-WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?" This was actually... frustrating. Not knowing what others said was beggining to be frustrating for Cynril.

"JUST LET ME GO!" Again the small child tried his best to wiggle himself free. If he could only take off that loose bandage, but that meant letting go of the book.

And he wasn't planning to do so anytime soon.
Melancholies

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:40 am
    Oh for ******** sake.

Muerte watched the child struggle around uselessly. It was kind of a sad sight, actually; pathetic, but he supposed most children were. His foot remained planted on the bandage though, his face twisted up in a grimacing sort of scowl as he slowly crouched down, his arms crossed as they rested on his legs.

"I said," He was sure to over enunciate every syllable, "That you're a stupid child. I want my book back, it's not yours." There was a small huff there. Muerte clearly didn't like repeating himself. "If you give it back to me, then I will let you go. You know. Freedom and all that nonsense. If you don't, then I'm afraid things will only get worse for you."

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:34 pm
Cynril looked at Muerte, then the book and finally back at Muerte again. It pained him to make a decision on his own. "B-but..." Oh, why wasn't there someone with him to tell him what to do?

"But I f-found it. It's not fair..." He whined. This book was no longer his, it was Cynril's-- this was Cynril's book. It already had been chewed and slobbered, validating his point. It was so hard to simply give it up the instant Muerte demanded his book back. It didn’t feel good, it never did. With a pout, he tightened his grip on the book, still not wanting to give it back. However, what if the greenblood hurt him? Byakko would know for sure, but then he'd be asked why was he doing there. So after a few considerations, Cynril loosened his grip. Nevertheless, in what could be defined as a defiant manner, the child shoved the book right into his mouth, bit it harshly a few times, before offering it back.

His look on his face said, "there. Are you happy?" even if he didn't quite say it. Now all he waited was to be set free and go back to Byakko's hive. Impatiently he began to tug his leg, just waiting for Muerte to let go.

Melancholies
thank you for your patience! ouo/

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:37 pm
    "Yes, you found it inside of my hive." He was sneering, his expression disdainful as he took the book back from Cynril, eyes immediately drawn to the gnawed on edge. What an animal. He sighed, "That still makes it mine. If someone broke into your hive and took your things, wouldn't you be angry?"

But whatever. Children.

"In fact, you've nearly ruined this. Don't you understand these things cost beetles?" Still, he slowly moved away from Cynril as he effectively released him from his makeshift prison. He walked over to the door, unlocked it, gave the book another dissatisfied look. "There's clearly many things you don't understand yet. Begone before I change my mind."

Let him lament his book in peace.

ImaginationsParadise

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces