[prp] Schroedinger's Sunny [Liam/Shun]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:10 am
A call had been made earlier in the day to at least inform Liam ahead of time that he was going to be stopping by the man's office. It was also to make sure that he still had the same office as he did prior to the shift in the world.

When Shun arrived later on, he knocked at the door and waited. He wasn't really certain what he could expect out of this. Obviously, he was going to need to tread lightly. And it didn't help that he wasn't completely certain what Liam knew regarding the changes in the world. Most people seemed none the wiser. But given that Liam was beyond the cycles in the first place... maybe he knew a thing or two. Renard could have filled him in on some stuff as well.

Either way, there was still a bit of catching up he needed to do to really be on track with this murder case. This was just one of the steps he was going to need to take.

Silverah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:31 pm
"Come in," came a call from inside the office, and the door swung slowly open. Liam Noor sat behind his desk, legs pulled up onto his chair, a thick textbook open over his knees.

He looked up from the book. "Detective Kuroda," he said. "A surprise. But most things are lately."

Head tilting to the side, he asked, "How can I be of service?"

Blade Kuroda

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:35 pm
Shun stepped in as the door swung open. He glanced at Liam briefly, then took a quick look around the office to see if anything had changed since he was last here. Which was before the switch had occurred.

"Mr. Noor," he greeted, "I am here to speak with you about your daughter."

He paused, trying to think of a way to go about this exactly.

"... How familiar are you with the events prior to December 18th of this year?" he started.

Silverah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:27 pm
"That seems like a trick question," said Liam, sliding the book off his lap. "But I seem to be missing time between November 2nd and December 18th."

"What's Sunny done, though?" he added. "I saw her this morning - everything seemed fine. She was very excited to show me her mastery over the waffle iron."

Blade Kuroda

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:40 pm
So he was like the rest of them. That could make this a bit trickier than he'd like. As this likely meant that he had little idea of what his personal past history was in this particular world. And the next thing that came from Liam's mouth only complicated things further.

Shun paused, then took in a deep breath.

"That is... peculiar. Because when I returned to my desk the other day, I found a priority case file," he started, "A few weeks back, Ascension Shore was found murdered in the forest."

The fact that Sunny was also somehow alive and well made him wonder what the hell was going on.

Silverah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:17 am
Liam had, well, a lot of cause to be skeptical. "I hope I'm not a suspect," he said, though he took the news rather calmly - after all, he'd seen Sunny just this morning, and he doubted he'd imagined her. We wasn't the only one to see her, after all. "Missing time or not, I hope it's quite clear I would never harm a hair on that girl's head. She's my salvation."

"Now..." he continued, "Since we're both in this together, I'd like to pose the same question to you - what do you remember between November 2nd and December 18th? Did you take any... unexpected trips?"

Of course he was going to ask - he had an image to maintain, after all.

Blade Kuroda

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:57 am
"No, you are not a suspect. I merely hoped you could help give a more clear idea of what may have happened. I did see Sunny the morning of the 18th. However... I have also seen Ascension's body at the Police Department."

He didn't doubt Liam on Sunny being alive. Unless the Sunny the man had interacted with and the one the group saw that morning were just... an illusion somewhow.

"The day after Halloween, a number of others and I went into the rift that had grown in an attempt to fix the veil. Has Renard told you anything of that?"

Silverah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:02 am
"No, he hasn't" drawled Liam, "but Shiloh has. You remade the cage."

A queer look passed over his face.

"Sunny is the cage."

blade kuroda

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:08 am
Shun closed his eyes. Remaking the cage was NOT what he had wanted to do. But at the time, he wasn't sure what else they could have done to fix things.

"I suppose all we did was buy time in the end. If even that."

Silverah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:41 pm
"I don't know anything about that," said Liam sincerely, unfolding from his chair. He got to his feet.

"Is she still in the morgue?" he asked. "Do you need me to identify her?"

Blade Kuroda

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:38 pm
"She is at the morgue, yes. While she has been identified as such... going in again to confirm for certain would help, especially given the odd circumstance of this particular case."

Shun had a few ideas. One idea may be that Sunny may have been reborn in a way. The Ascension in the morgue might be a remnant... or it could be something else altogether.

Silverah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:22 am
Liam checked his watch. "I have a practical to proctor in fifteen minutes," he said, "but I can come by first thing tomorrow morning. Would that work for you, detective?"

Blade Kuroda

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:32 am
Shun nodded, "That will do just fine."

It wasn't as if the body was going anywhere.

At least. It shouldn't be going anywhere.

Silverah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:55 am
"Alright," said Liam, rising from his desk. He made a vague gesture towards the door. "I'll see you then, Detective."

Blade Kuroda
Let's wrap this up and I will do a start for us for the other thing later today? smile

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:14 am
With a curt nod, Shun got up to his feet and started for the door.

"Until then, Mr. Noor."

Silverah
Sounds good to me!

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas