Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Magic Clip Hair Salon ~OPEN & HIRING~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Magic Clips
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Chadwick
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Reading
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He seems upset...

Finley grinned a bit when Chadwick asked if he'd believe playing the bagpipes like Brook. Honestly, he was still surprised Brook even played them, but he'd grown used to hearing them. Unfortunately, after the Knapp family lost one of their own, and she put down the pipes, seemingly for good. He almost missed Chadwick's next words, the lighter haired boy quietly mentioning he "kind of" sang too. He seemed upset about that fact, and Finley wasn't sure why. "I know how you feel on that one. I'm barely confident enough to share my trumpet playing, not even close on singing."

When Chadwick suddenly stood, Finley looked confused. Why had he come for only a few minutes of a conversation? Finley set his book where Chadwick had been sitting, then pushed himself to his feet, surprised that he stood just a little taller than the twin. Maybe he was reaching one of those fabled growth spurts? "Y'know, if you want to talk, we can. I told you back when... well, when we last had a talk... that I'd do my best to help if you needed someone to talk to." He paused, shuffling awkwardly. "And if you wanna talk in a little more... privacy-" he looked around at the other various people in the shop before continuing, "-I'd totally understand. We can go upstairs... to our flat, to talk. Or... if you wanna leave, I get it. You and I haven't exactly been close, Chadwick, but I'd like to try starting over."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:32 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Third Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Did Finley just ask him to go upstairs? Wait. DID FINLEY KNOW HE WAS CHADWICK AND HADNT KICKED HIM OUT YET? A chance at friendship? Would Cenek be angered by this? He could see Chadwick as trying to take away another one of his friends, but no. Chadwick didn't want that, he just... wanted someone straightforward like Finley was. He smiled at Finley, "I'd like that, to try starting over. You're a good person to be around... and I'm sorry for how I've acted before." There, he said it, a straight up apology. he then gave a cheesy grin, "But now you have to share your secret, how'd you know it was me and not Cenek?"

He didn't necessarily want to go upstairs to the flat, but they could if Finley decided to, it would be easier to talk in private, but, was Chadwick ready to be THAT open with Archer? He wasn't sure. He just stood there, not leaving, but not sitting back down, he would let Archer decide. Why was being around people so awkward? He thought back to Archer's earlier comment about not being confident. Archer? Not confident? Well if he wasn't confident he was certainly proud enough to defend what he believed in if it was insulted, and wasn't that some kind of confidence? Maybe he would bring up that point some other time.

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Where: Salon
With Whom: Archer
Thinking about: oh..okay.
Wearing: Blue hoodie, black jeans.

Miss Gryffindork

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 2:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Chadwick and Dad
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Pleading our case
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope this works.

Finley couldn't help but grin as Chadwick enthused about Roxie's day. He had a gift with kids, though it could be learned from his giant family. Either way, Finley was glad Roxie liked him, at least. After Chadwick offered to listen to Roxie read her book, the green-eyed girl giggled happily. "It's so fun! I know you'll love it! And I can even read mosta the words all by myself."

After mentioning that they needed to bite the proverbial bullet and go talk to talk to the patriarch of their small family, Chadwick scooped Roxie off the bar. She kept munching on her sandwich, glad to be carried around. She was clumsy in the best of times, but trying to eat and go down the stairs... well, Finley was glad Chadwick decided to carry her. Once they'd all made it downstairs, Roxie wiggled free and went to go grab her book to wait for Chadwick to be free of his boring grown-up responsibilities.

Finley looked over at his boyfriend, then offered his hand. Once taken, the taller boy led the blonde over to the small office. Knocking once, Finley peeked in. "Hey dad, can we talk for a minute?" Once he got the approval, Finley led Chadwick in and plopped on one of the chairs. "Dad... I know this is gonna be really... weird, but would it be okay for Chadwick to stay the rest of the summer? J-just until we go back to school. His mom kicked him out for being gay and trying to tell his little sibling that it's okay to sometimes not know what gender they were... and I just... I don't feel right not even trying to let him stay somewhere safe. I-I'm willing to sleep on the couch or make up a bedroll in the floor or something, I really don't mind. But the inn is really expensive, and it's not exactly easy to get jobs in Hogsmeade when you can't do magic out of school yet, y'know?"

He wiped his eyes, glasses pushing up onto his forehead. "I don't know if it's just because I lived at Wool's for so long but... but this hits so hard. I can't even imagine a parent just.... just telling her kid she doesn't want him. I got taken away and it was so hard. But even then, my mom cared. It's... it's so scary to think that she doesn't even care and... and I know you've always cared. So... I was hoping you'd be okay." He sniffled, looking at the ceiling to try and regain his composure. "If you want, we can do a trade off. I can pick up extra hours here, and Chadwick's really good with Roxie. I can even do more chores and stuff. Just.... please?" Brown eyes looked ahead, the teen biting his lip as a wave of anxiety overtook him. The rant had cost him precious sanity, having to remember the day he was taken from his mom's care. Lord, he had cried so hard. Chadwick was handling this surprisingly well, better than Finley ever could.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

CatWaffle

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:31 pm
Cinnabun Gryffie
Stefan Lee Salvatore

User Image
                                                ░▒▓█►─═ Chadwick Archer ═─◄█▓▒░
                                                                  Owner of Magic Clips Hair Salon

Chad was finishing up with one of his older regulars she loved to gosip and Chad was a good ear. Honestly, he probably had more info on people that the ministry at this point, a thought Chad found funny. He had gone to the little office he had for the paperwork of the job when his son Finley and his boy came in looking a bit stressed, maybe just more serious than normal. Roxie was happily with a book from what Chad could see. But other than the normal parental watch on a small child he scooted to allow them to sit in the smaller room.

Finley mentioned Chadwick's mother had disowned him simply cause he was gay which having met the woman seemed odd but sometimes the close-minded ones seemed nice at first. Nonetheless as Finley asked if Chadwick could stay Chad was already figuring out how to squeeze a bed in. "Of course he can stay. Nothing needed in return. The living room and bedroom at night gives me an excuse to go shopping as if I need one." He said assuring Finley he would most definitely help Chadwick. "Don't worry Chadwick, stay as long as you need to finish school and get on your feet. I can get you a summer job here if you want some summer fun money." He was more than happy to help someone in need.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Magic Clips, Hogsmeade
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? Jules, Salon-Goers
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Messy Hair and Messy Emotions
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? It is weirdly busy

After they finished lunch, Bet helped Jules scrub out the remaining chunks of dried paint from their hair. After that, the duo researched hairstyles and colors on the computer, then Bet printed out their ideas. Of course, she far trusted an actual stylist to know what they were doing. Jules had surprisingly, opting not to wear a hat, but Bet didn't mind. Either way, their hair would be fixed up soon. She sent a text to Ferdie, letting him know the basics of what happened, including that they were going to the salon. She also texted Emeric to see if they could pick up Merc as well (and luckily, they were ever lenient).

Bet scooped Jules into her arms (man, they were getting a bit big for this kind of snuggling), then apparated to the quiet Hogsmeade street. Well... usually quiet. It seemed pretty busy this morning, but that was okay. "Alright, come on, little duck. We'll go to the salon, then if you're reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally good we'll sneak to the candy shop. Our little secret." She sent a rather overdramatic wink toward the seven year old, moving to hold their hand to prevent getting separated.

As they walked to the salon, Bet realized they were surprisingly busy. Hopefully they could fit Jules in pretty easily.... Bet knew Chad Archer was just about the best hairdresser for kids in the magical region, so she trusted him with this crazy scenario. Even if he couldn't fit her in, there was another young man there, so perhaps he'd been trained as well. Bet pushed the door open, looking up at a little chime that sounded. "C'mon, Jules. Looks like there might be a wait."

"Hey, welcome to Magic Clips! If you'd sign in on the roster on the counter there, one of us will be right with you." The younger man spoke up, not taking his eyes off the bowl of colorful dye he was mixing. "Oh, yes. Thank you." Bet spoke aloud, then looked at Jules. "Hey, kiddo, if you want to sit down and hang out, I'll get you all signed in." She started filling out the form with her info, but Jules' name, as the younger brunette walked over.

"Hi there, looks like we've got... Jules? That's a cool name. What are we doing today?" He pushed up his glasses, dark eyes sparkling with a familiar kindness. Well, that was good. "Oh, well... she -sorry, they- cut their hair today and attempted to dye it with some kind of paint. We were just needing it... well... fixed up." She glanced over at Jules, noting the man nod slightly. "Would you believe this isn't the first time I've washed paint out of someone's hair? Don't worry, we can totally take care of it. You're their mom?" He tapped a pen on the countertop, a book open on his side. "Oh, yes. Bet... Elisabet, Delacroix?"

"Delacroix? No way, I know your.... brother? Cousin.... Eion. He's cool. Can you sign here? I'll get Jules in as soon as I can." He wrote her name (as Bet, how nice), then handed the book for a signature. Bet signed with a flourish, then handed the book back. The kid nodded, then hurried back off to working on the probably time-sensitive dye project. It seemed like it'd be fun colors, anyway. Bet walked over to stand by the seats, keeping a close eye on Jules.

Roxie spotted another kid about her age and plopped in a nearby seat. "I like your socks! They're lemony and that's great. My name's Roxie and I work here... well. Kinda. Not actually allowed to like... do the snippin or dye anything... but I do help! That's my daddy there and also my big brother. He's Finley. He used to not be able to see colors, but now he can do all the colorful stuff. It's super neat! What's your name? Wanna help with my puzzle?" She rattled off, all in one breath. Bet was honestly surprised such a little person had so much lung capacity. The girl gestured to a colorful puzzle from.... some book series Bet couldn't quite place, looking super excited.

{{Wearing :: Bet :: Finley :: Roxie}}

Bet - #B19CD9
Finley - #21ABCD
Roxie - #CD2682
addaellis

Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ, ᴛʜɪs ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs, I ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, I'ᴍ sᴏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, ʙᴀʙʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:51 pm
gaia_angelleft Flick Knapp gaia_angelright
7 Years Old
Future Activites

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You know what I love? Every pencil has an eraser attached."

Big sister Sparrow was taking Flick on an adventure. Uncle Tim and Wren were arguing again, it made Flick sad. They always said it wasn't her fault, but what if it was? It probably was. was used to it now, maybe she should just go and run away from home forever, they wouldn't miss her. But if she ran away..she wouldn't get to play with Roxie. Or see the cool new hair colors Mr. Archer had to offer.

As they walked in, Flick saw Roxie and another kid with some fun colors in their hair. Flick walked over, hoping she wouldn't be interrupting the other two, but if she was...well Roxie wouldn't mind, Roxie was cool like that. “Hi Roxie!” Roxie was being friendly with this other kid, so Flick would be too, “Hi! I'm Flick Kna-Winch... just Flick.” Flick hadn't decided what her last name would be, she lived with the Winchesters, but her dad and mom were Knapps. Maybe she would just be cool and only go by one name, she would become famous and only have one name, yes.

“Can I join you? Big Sis Sparrow brought me over to see Roxie, and maybe to see the colors that Mr.Archer is making today... but he looks busy. ” Flick hopped in the chair on the other side of Jules, “I like your hair. Let's be friends, okay? The three of us.”

"It's like the world expects everyone to make mistakes. That's pretty cool."

Setting: Salon
Thinking about: New Friends!
Description: Black hair tied up in a bun, frilly shirt, black pants

OOC: Kids man. just being like "We're friends now k? k."

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

“Talking of He!Flick goes here”
“Talking of She!Flick goes here”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:06 pm

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫
JULIETTE CORINNE DELACROIX

7 years || Dublin Primary || quarter veela
Artist

After a fantastic lunch, Mama helped Jules scrub their hair of dried paint. Then they looked through various hairstyles and colors together, finally finding a few that were…more like what Jules had tried to do, along with a few soft but beautiful shades of brown. Jules liked their pale white color, but if they were going to the salon anyways, why not try another color?

Jules giggled as Mama picked them up and apparated for Hogsmeade, promising a candy shop visit if they were very good. The salon was quite busy, but Mama talked to one of the adults and sent them to wait. They sat quietly, looking around and holding onto the two color pencils they’d found to capture the color they decided on. Not long later, a few kids approached them:

Roxie was like a cloud, plopping on a nearby seat and saying everything in one breath. Roxie’s daddy was the Mr. Archer that Mama said was going to fix their hair. And there was a Finley who used to not see, but now could see–did he also have the synesthesia Lewis talked about? And–Puzzle?! Before Jules could even respond, another kid appeared, joining them. With a glance to let Mama know they’d be talking to these kids, Jules scoot over to join the other kids. ”Hi! Thank you! My name is Juliette , but you can call me Jules. Nice to meet you, Roxie and Flick. I’d love to help with a puzzle!”

Flick even commented on liking their hair, despite the mess and faint remnant of paint. That was the reaction Jules had been hoping Will would have! ”Aha! I got sent to Headmistress Crab–the headmistress today because I cut my hair,” they told their new friends, nearly messing up on the new secret name Mama told them about. ”But then Mama and I talked about it and we think the doctor made the mistake and I’m going to try being nonbinary. Are you…both girls?”

setting Magic Clips, early September 2055 || with Mama, Roxie Archer, Flick Knawinch
appearance 3'5", white hair & blue-violet eyes ||wearing linen overall shorts but…kid sized XD + mismatched lemon socks

status Hair cut friends

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I believe in fairy tales and serendipitous encounters
Catch a tiger by the tail and make a wish, drink from the fountain
I believe love will prevail, the path is clear for me to follow
Shooting stars will leave a trail for me to fill with joy and sorrow
Σℂ ⊱∫
"Dreamer" by Elizaveta.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:09 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ
Bᴜᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ
Yᴏᴜ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴀʟʟ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ
Nᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ, ɢᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Bᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ! Aʟᴡᴀʏs sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟʟ
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ

Roxie was super happy. There were bunches of people in and out of the shop AND Finley was here! She had been helping out all day, mostly with her tiny broom and dustpan, but also she helped make breakfast with Finley that morning. Most of the shopgoers were grownups, but now there was a kid about her age. After happily explaining all about her family and Finley's colors, and also puzzles, Flick wandered over too, earning a wild wave from the blonde.

"Yes of course you can join, Flick! This is a new friend and dad or maybe Finley are gonna do up their hair all fancy. And Finley tied up braids in my piggie-tails this morning, 'cause since he likes to... um... do hair and stuff. Plus also it's Fancy Friday!" She grinned, glad to have friends to talk to. She knew Flick from all summer, but Jules was new, meaning they didn't know aaaaaaaallllllll about the Archer family. Then again, there were only three, unless you counted Grammie and Grandpa Archer...

"All the colors! Yes! I saw him mixing up some purple dye earlier, but somehow the lady's hair wasn't purple? It was just... super duper blonde. Isn't that crazy?" She shrugged, moving back to the chair in front of her puzzle table. Jules explained that their headmistress Crab (their headmistress was a crab?! Weird) got mad because they cut their hair. Also apparently the doctor was wrong and they were .....nonbinary...? "I dunno what that means, but I know I'm a girl for sure. Mostly 'cause boys have---" "ROXANNE!"

The blonde froze, looking over at her brother, who looked... well, Finlay always kinda looked stressed. "Well.... I just am, I s'pose." Finley sighed, rolling his eyes up to the ceiling. Roxie glanced upward, but only ended up staring into a lightbulb. Man, brothers were weird.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Magic Clips
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Flick and Jules (Also dad and Finley, Sparrow, Jules' mom.... others)
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Puzzling Introductions
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What's a non-bean?
                                                                  —————————————————————————

{{Wearing :: Bet :: Finley :: Roxie}}

Bet - #B19CD9
Finley - #21ABCD
Roxie - #CD2682
addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Rᴇᴀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Mʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ
I'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:12 pm
gaia_angelleft Flick Knapp gaia_angelright
7 Years Old
Future Activites

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You know what I love? Every pencil has an eraser attached."

This Jules...had gotten in trouble today? Flick had gotten in trouble a lot, she thought it seemed Jules was okay, but what if Jules was going to get kicked out of her home soon and would have to find new friends? Well Jules' mom did bring Jules for a haircut...so maybe Jules would be okay... It was a lot to think about, and not a lot of time to process. Flick made a note to ask Big Sis Sparrow about the situation. Roxie was following along great though, and when Jules asked about non-binary things, and Roxie was a gem, when she almost said the way they knew was because boys had something else. Flick giggled at that, “Chadwick said I was Gender-fluid. I'm like water.” Flick waved at Mr. Archer - the to her Chadwick. Flick frowned, wait - if Mr. Archer was here and Mr. Finley was here... where was big bro Chadwick? Didn't he live with Mr. Archer and Mr. Finley? Had they kicked Big Bro Chadwick out of their life?! She took a deep breath... they probably hadn't kicked him out..maybe Big Bro was at School or had a different adult job. "Then my Robin told me about bunch of other stuff, like the..non-bilary?" Big words were hard, and Flick hadn't studied on the terms that Robin had given them, it was a lot of things to look at, and Flick had actual school work do. "Sometimes I'm a girl, like right now I think I'm a girl. But sometimes I just know I'm a boy. It changes.”

She whispered so the adults couldn't hear her, “"sometimes, I really just want to be cake though. Imagine just being able to eat cake any time you wanted to.”

"It's like the world expects everyone to make mistakes. That's pretty cool."

Setting: Salon
Thinking about: New Friends!
Description: Black hair tied up in a bun, frilly shirt, black pants

OOC: Kids man. just being like "We're friends now k? k."

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

“Talking of He!Flick goes here”
“Talking of She!Flick goes here”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:57 am

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫
JULIETTE CORINNE DELACROIX

7 years || Dublin Primary || quarter veela
Artist

Jules nodded along and tried to keep up with Roxie’s energy. She went on about fancy hair and it being Fancy Friday–that was cool! Maybe they could tell Mama about it and make Friday a day for Fancy Arms. Then she mentioned colors that didn’t turn into the colors they were? ”That’s cool!” they reacted. ”Why didn’t it turn purple? I can’t think of any color plus purple that makes blonde! Was it like really light purple?”

Roxie went on to mention that she was definitely a girl because boys had–well, whatever they had was cut off by an old man (well, older than they were. Maybe not as old as Daddy. Young-old.) ”Boys don’t have cooties,” they assured. ”But they think girls do. But I don’t know anyone that has cooties.”

Flick understood what they meant though, and talked more about how she was genderfluid. Sometimes a girl, sometimes, a boy…and sometimes just cake. Had cake been on the spectrum Mama talked about?! ”I want to be cake too! Chocolate cake!” they replied, whispering along. Was this a secret? ”I guess I’m not cake. I don’t taste very good for one. But if I could be a cake I’d want to be a chocolate cake. What’s better than chocolate?”

setting Magic Clips, early September 2055 || with Mama, Roxie Archer, Flick Knawinch
appearance 3'5", white hair & blue-violet eyes ||wearing linen overall shorts but…kid sized XD + mismatched lemon socks

status Hair cut friends

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I believe in fairy tales and serendipitous encounters
Catch a tiger by the tail and make a wish, drink from the fountain
I believe love will prevail, the path is clear for me to follow
Shooting stars will leave a trail for me to fill with joy and sorrow
Σℂ ⊱∫
"Dreamer" by Elizaveta.

addaellis

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5