Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Magic Clip Hair Salon ~OPEN & HIRING~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Magic Clips Salon
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Chad... Dad
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Birthday Party?
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is really sweet

Finley blinked in confusion when Chad offered him a party hat. The boy took it in hand, examining the paper cone. After a second, he placed it atop his messy head, sitting down at the small table. Wasn't it the one from the front area? It made the shop look weird, not being in place. When Chad walked off, the boy shuffled uncomfortably, not sure what to expect. A moment later, Chad returned, carrying a small little cake. It made Finley's mouth water, especially when Chad said it was laden with chocolate. "It looks so good, even with all the candles." He sent a smile over toward the man, glad he'd been so nice. Fin lifted an eyebrow when he was handed a fork. Just as he was about to skewer a bite of the cake, Chad spoke again, this time saying that before they ate he'd need to make a wish. Finley's smile fell to a frown, his brows furrowing as he tried to think of something.

'I wish I was enough to make Chad proud he chose me'

Kungfudemoness

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:20 pm
Miss Gryffindork

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ░▒▓█►─═ Chadwick Archer ═─◄█▓▒░
                                                                  Owner of Magic Clips Hair Salon

Chad could tell he was thinking hard what ever it was chad hoped he get it. "And now we can dig in." Chad said pulling out the candles and stick them to the side. He could clean the table later. He made sure Finley got the first bit and as much of the cake as he wanted. It was his birthday after all. Once the cake had been massacred it was gift time. "Wash up real quick don't want chocolate on the gifts. You can use the sink down here too." Chad said.

As the boy washed up Chad grabbed a long thick box and three envelopes. One he tucked in his apron. Poor boy had been worried he wasn't magic. Chad wouldn't love him any less of course. But the Hogwarts letter that had arrived this morning should lift his spirits more. "The card from grandma and grandpa seems to jingle. Open the cards first" Chad said moving the cake plate somewhere other than the table. His own card was hopefully sweet with a bit of funny. Knowing his parents they probably went straight sweet and sent money. They had yet to meat Finley but planed to come Christmas when they could get here.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Birthday Party?
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is really sweet

Finley grinned when Chad said they could dig in. He poked his fork into the cake before happily eating it. His eyes widened in surprise when he tasted the cake. It was so chocolatey! He grinned brightly, eating through the cake quickly with the help of Chad. "That was the best cake ever. Thanks, dad." He wiped his face on his jacket sleeve, then looked surprised when Chad told him to wash up. Oops.

He hurried off to the little bathroom, quickly cleaning himself up a bit. When he returned, Chad was holding a couple envelopes. Why would he have more than one? Maybe a birthday card from him.... but why two? He walked closer, looking curiously at the man. He offered one of them, saying it was from his grandparents. Finley accepted the envelope, turning it over in his hands. It was weird to have a card at all, but to have two was just bizarre. He opened it up, pulling the card out as a large coin rolled out. "Oh no.... oops."He went to grab it when another rolled out, followed by one more. The boy rumpled his messy hair, deciding to open the card to make sure there weren't any more within. What he did see was a touching message from his grandparents, despite the fact that he'd never met them.

He looked up at Chad, handing him the card and envelope so he could gather the coins that fell. Once collected, he held them out to Chad, not really sure what to do. He was pretty sure no one had ever given him money before, and never so much. Maybe the money was really for Chad, but they didn't want to waste an envelope.... Or maybe it was for him, but he didn't know what to do with the coins. Maybe he could save toward something? Perhaps a shiny new trumpet....?

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:28 am
Miss Gryffindork

Chad watched Finley open the cards. He was hard to read bit there wasn't a bad reaction so all good? Soon his parents card was next and as Finley pulled out the card several gallons attempted escape. Once they got them all located, a total of five, Finley held them out to him. Chad smiled. He had to remember the orphanage couldn't exactly afford much for a child's birthday. Understandably so. "Those are for you bud. They weren't quite sure what you would want so the sent money so you could get it." He said closing Finley's hand around the money to show it was for him. "Well I was able to get you something too. But before we open that..." He pulled the Letter from Hogwarts out and held it out to Finley sure it was address down but the Hogwarts logo on the wax seal should be a dead giveaway "You have a special delivery.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Birthday Party
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I really am magical

Finley tilted his head a bit when Chad commented that all five of the shiny coins were his. Apparently his grandparents hadn't known what to get him... which made sense, given that they'd never met... The man used his hands to curl Finley's fingers around the small pile of coins, and secretly Finley felt like a little dragon, just starting to hoard anything shiny. It was a cool idea in theory, anyway. The preteen moved, dropping the coins into his jacket pocket. He'd have to come up with a safe place for them later.

Just as he'd been trying to decide what to do with the money, Chad spoke, this time saying he'd gotten a gift for Finley. The boy lifted his eyebrows, despite them being hidden beneath his shaggy hair. Fin looked over at the box, wondering what was inside, but Chad stopped him. Instead, he offered over another envelope, this one with a weird seal. Finley reached out both hands to grab it, examining the crest in the wax. A snake... lion... eagle... and badger. That meant it was from Hogwarts? The boy turned over the envelope, grinning when he saw his own name written fancily upon the paper. "They even got my name right..." He ran his index finger over his new surname, surprised the school would already know to change his name.... unless they sent a letter to Chad... or maybe Wool's. The boy worked the seal carefully, trying not to break it at all, then he pulled out the letter. Sure enough, he was accepted into Hogwarts.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:20 pm
Miss Gryffindork

Chad loved that Finley seemed to be happy they got his new name right. Poor kid probably will be first for what ever sort Hogwarts had. He never checked. He had gone to schoo in the United States. He should read up on it "Now don't go spending your galleons on school supplies that money is for you. Well we got one more grand finale..."He said picking up the wrapped box. "...and it is my gift. Took some saving but I wanted to get you something of good quality." When unwrapped and opened he would see a nice looking case. But the true treasure layed within. A shiny new trumpet! It wasnt the cheapest brand not the most expensive but he made sure it have a good sound. Besides a young musician needed. The best instrument Chad could afford for him. Besides he had to make up for a decade of missed birthdays. " sorry if I seemed busy lately wanted to make sure I could get it for you on your birthday" He said hoping Finley would like the gift.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Birthday Party
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I love it

Finley was busy reading over the list of items he'd need to buy, thinking of the coins in his pocket. Just as the thought crossed into his head, Chad spoke, saying he shouldn't spend his money on supplies, but rather on something he wanted. He felt his cheeks warm a bit, the boy looking up at his dad. "Grand finale?" He felt awkward, having never given Chad a gift before, yet here he was working extra to buy him something. Maybe if he used his money for something nice...

Finley looked at the rather large box on the table, moving to unwrap it. He carefully untied the ribbon, then undid the paper as gently as possible before looking curiously at the dark box within. It had snaps on the side so he undid them, gasping in shock when he saw a shiny new trumpet within. "It's so amazing! Look, no dents or anything! Wow." He sighed happily, lifting the instrument carefully to examine it. It was most definitely brand new, but the boy wondered how it played. Sending a grin up to Chad, the boy began to play the very song Chad had given him the music to at Wool's. After he was done, he gently set the instrument back in the case, stepping forward to wrap his arms around Chad's waist in a big hug. Hopefully his shirt didn't get wet with the tears trailing down Finley's cheeks.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Magic Clips
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dad, random patron
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Playing Music and Dreaming
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's such a nice day

Finley was glad to be back at home where it was the most familiar. He watched his dad doing a fancy updo for a moment, then he grabbed his trumpet. Now it came equipped with a silencer, so he was able to play music without deafening the whole shop. He started playing a slow, jazzy number, relaxing on the window sill. It was a beautiful summer day, and the best part of it was that the street was nice and quiet. There were a couple birds and maybe a random person, but for the most part, empty.

The dark haired boy changed the song to one a lot more peppy, matching the mood of the summertime. It was nice and breezy, so he wanted to jam to the mood. Maybe he'd ask Chad about going to Diagon so they could enjoy the sunshine. Otherwise, maybe he'd walk over to the candy shop for a snack. He had a little bit of allowance saved up and everything. He sighed softly, looking around the shop before going back to his music.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌

Chadwick and Sparrow had broken up again, Cenek was tired of this all. It was constant on again and off again. This time though, they had been off for at least a day, and Chadwick was getting bored, their grandparents suggested to go to Hogsmeade, and Chadwick jumped on that. The previous year, Finley had mentioned living in Hogsmeade, and as Finley was one person who Chadwick would show his true colors to, it seemed like a good idea to go visit?

As the arrived at the Magic Clip Hair Salon Cenek sighed, he had hoped that Finley would be out or something, but instead, he saw Finley sitting in the window playing his trumpet. This was going to be a rough time for Cenek and Finley. They walked in, and Cenek smiled and waved to Finley, while going to look around for an option for getting a hair cut, might as well make use of this journey right? He looked over his shoulder and said to Finley, "Hey Finley, what's up?" It was nice to see someone who wasn't related to them, or practically related to them by living so close, especially to see someone from Cenek's own Hogwarts house.

Chadwick looked at Finley and grinned, "Why hello there Finley! It's such a shock to see you here. I mean, yeah you mentioned your dad worked here, but I never expected that you would work here too! At such a young age, being so well established, it must be nice." Chadwick was being a p***k already and they had just gotten there, of course. Well, to be fair at least Chadwick hadn't made any comments on how poor Finley must be because he was in the shop 'working'. an improvement for Chadwick perhaps? Or maybe just leaving the air open for more terribleness to come later.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Magic Clip Hair Salon
With Whom: Finley

╚══════════════╝

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dad, Horror Twins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Questioning Life
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? At least I can tell them apart...

Finley started playing a more lively song, swaying a bit with his music. About halfway through, he glanced out the window and saw.... a nightmare, to be honest. It took him a second to realize he'd been holding an F# for a little too long, so he hastily made up a finish to the song and set his trumpet down just as the Horror Twins walked in. Making eye contact with one of them that waved, the teen realized it was probably Cenek. Sure enough, a pleasant greeting was exchanged, reinforcing Finley's thoughts. "Morning Cenek. Why.... What are you doing in Hogsmeade?" Perhaps a bit blunt, but it was a true sentiment. He was pretty sure they lived in a different country... so why the long trip?

Just as he was thinking it may be a decent visit, the other twin, Chadwick, piped up.He commented on Finley working, then mentioned him being established. What the heck was that supposed to mean?? "Hello to you too, Chadwick. I don't know why it would be a shock to see me here, unless you simply can't fathom thoughts anymore." He sighed, glancing over at his dad to make sure the man wasn't hearing him be rude toward someone who may or may not spend money.

He sighed quietly, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I do occasionally help work here, it's nice to learn the skill... But at the moment I'm just here so I'm not alone at home." There. That sounded... polite. Admittedly, Fin was hoping they didn't ask where his house was, because it was upstairs... and also because he didn't want the Horror Twins to visit. Ever. He didn't even want them to be here now. Hopefully dad wouldn't be listening.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

When Finley asked why they were in Hogsmeade, Cenek shrugged, "Honestly, I have no idea why we are here. It was Chad’s idea. He broke up with Sparrow, again. So We flooed over from Our grandmas house. It’s a nice place here though. " He continued perusing, wondering if he could get dye in his hair or something, a nice pink, Sparrow would love that.

Chadwick laughed at Finley, "Already learning the skill so you can work here forever? Sounds like a Ravenclaw thing to do. Of course, with you being a ravenclaw Im not sure why you need to keep yourself at such a low level job. Though, with you being such a loser, I guess that makes sense too. Chad never answered why they were there. He needed a distraction from the wallowing Sparrow and the nagging Cenek, and the next one that came to mind, was visiting his sworn enemy, Finley.

"

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Questioning Life
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? At least I can tell them apart...

Finley looked over at Cenek, rolling his eyes when the boy mentioned it was Chad's idea because he'd broken up with Sparrow.... again. "Perhaps that's why you shouldn't date at eleven. It's weird." His words were quiet, but hopefully sharp. After mentioning his learning of skills, Chadwick took no time at all to comment on the job itself. The older Ravenclaw grit his teeth, dark eyes narrowing in annoyance. "First, let me set this straight. It's a good job that takes a lot of skill. Nothing toward 'low level. Second, I want to work in music after graduation. I'm learning so I can help out when dad needs it." He was afraid to share his ambition of playing jazz, lest stupid Chadwick say something that'd make him angry. It would be in his character to do so, after all.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cenek knew Finley was already tired of them being here, Cenek was already tired of being here. Chadwick, was not ready to leave it seemed. Cenek would keep interrupting with small little things, until it was time to go. Probably. "It's not weird anymore. They started dating at 7, or 8. Depending on who you ask. Also we're 12, not 11." Yes, that was enough of a comment to sty involved in the conversation. Anyways, it was Chadwick that wanted to stay here, not Cenek, but Cenek needed to be involved in order to be able to stop Chadwick if he got too rude.

Chadwick decided to ignore Fin's comment on his dating of Sparrow, it was none of Finley's business who he did and did not date. "First, anyone can cut hair. Anyone can dye their hair," he picked up a random bottle of hair dye, "Mahogany. How is this dye changing someone's hair to RED. This is not Red." He sat the bottle down. Hair was weird, Besides they could just cut it whenever, his mom could cut hair, and did it often. "Secondly, I hope you get a lot better at playing that piece of metal if you want to be a music person after we leave Hogwarts, you're terrible." Okay, Finley wasn't terrible, he was pretty good actually, but Chadwick would not let him know that, "Thirdly, We're wizards. We can enchant things to play, enchant things to cut hair. Both of your professions are useless." Yes, that would show Finley not to comment on Sparrow and Chadwick's relationship, just convince Finley that he would be worthless in life. Great plan.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Murderous Intent?
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? How dare he say that?!

Finley looked over at Cenek when he tried to explain that their dating wasn't weird, but it... made things worse. "I fail to see how that's not weird." He crossed his arms, a frown settled firmly in place. Cenek also corrected their ages, but Fin wasn't sure how he was supposed to know, given he had no idea when they were born. Cenek seemed to be a little bored of the conversation, but honestly Finley wasn't too keen on being trapped there either.

After commenting on careers and stuff, Chadwick started being a little turd... again. He claimed anyone could cut hair, that anyone could dye. Finley begged to differ, as he surely couldn't dye hair, but that was no fault of his own. The older boy bit the inside of his cheek so he wouldn't react, but Chadwick decided to push his luck. He commented on Fin's music ability, claiming he'd have to work harder because he was terrible. A small twitch lifted Fin's lip, showing off one of his canine teeth. Finally, he said they could do all this by magic and called Finley and his dad useless.

Without thinking, the older Ravenclaw reached out and grabbed Chadwick by the shirt collar, angrily mimicking a move done the other way around last year. "Listen here, you arrogant little s**t. My father's got more talent in his little finger than you will ever hope to have throughout the remainder of your days. I've been working hard to play my instrument because I'm dedicated, which is something I see you'll never be." His other hand curled into a tight fist, anger coursing through his body. All of him wanted to punch this little whelp straight in the face, and it was taking more self-control than he had to prevent it. Hopefully, just hopefully, someone would stop him before Chadwick got beat into next week.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff