Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] A Christmas Horror Story (Chel/Shun) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:22 pm
Chel doesn't come over for a few days after the events in the rift. Chel spends her day listen to Chris talk about the other rich idiots who use magical pens to cheat on their exams. She's jarred by the changes that have taken place in the world, and like usual she turtles to process the information.

It takes a few weeks and then she's out again. She goes to work and lives her life, adjusting to the new magic. She bides her time with All Seeing, listening to him talk in her dreams sometimes. It helps. Whatever helps her sleep. She isn't seen for a while by anyone who would recognize her; she spends her time with strangers in strange places.

But when the time is right, she goes over to Shun's door and she knocks. If he listens, she quietly says, "S'me Shun."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:32 pm
It's always Chel who knocks at his door. While a number of things had changed in this world... that was one thing that remained the same since the events of the rift had transpired. Drawing in a deep breath, he went on over to open the door, looking at the woman that was just outside.

"What do you want today?" he uttered lowly. He figured it was more of the same. Even if it had been awhile since he really last saw her.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:34 pm
"To talk?" she asked, rubbing a hand on the back of her neck. "And ... I need yer help. Kinda."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:39 pm
Shun raised his brow, not entirely certain what trouble Chel managed to get herself into this time around. After a few moments, he sighed and jerked his head to motion her to come on inside.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:51 pm
Chel followed in. She had a backpack strapped to her back and looked entirely unprepared for the cold that loomed outside. Jeans and a zip up jacket; hardly the stuff of warm dreams.

"You been okay?" Always the first concern even if the answer was going to be I am fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:55 pm
Once she was in, he went ahead and closed the door, "Tea?"

The offer was given neutrally, not answering her own question immediately. Though, soon after, he did state, "Busy. But nothing that cannot be handled."

It was just... unexpected to say in the least, the things he came back to.

Over on the couch, Kaji was chilling on the pillow. She perked up a bit as she saw Chel come in. Nose twitched with curiosity.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:08 pm
"Don't think we'll be here long enough fer tea," she said vaguely. She gravitated towards the rat on the couch; Chel liked the little thing and with enough visits she was hoping Kaji was getting used to her presence.

"Hey lil buddyyyy," Chel cooed, reaching out a hand slowly. "He been takin' good care of you?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:14 pm
Shun gave a shrug at that, then eyed Chel and the rat, watching to see his little pet's reactions.

Kaji seemed a little apprehensive at first, though she did eventually lean forward a bit to sniff at the extended hand. She might have been looking to see if she happened to have any food.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:16 pm
Chel tragically didn't have any food on her. She smiled slightly as the little rat pushed its nose against the ridges on her palm. The scar had healed, but it made her uncomfortable every time she saw it.

"I heard you got a promotion. Busted a few of my friends the other week." She cupped her hand around the rat and then cradled it in her arms for a moment; if the rat wanted free she'd gladly let it go, but it was cute and cuddly for the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:19 pm
"Yes... that was a bit of a surprise to return to," he murmured. It wasn't exactly the sort of change he saw coming with everything else that was possible.

Kaji nosed around the hand, then started to move to climb free if possible. Shun made his way over to retrieve the rat so he could put her back in her cage for the time being.

"I doubt you came by for small talk though. What is it?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:22 pm
Chel surprised herself. "I did come fer small talk," she said with an awkward half-laugh. "I missed you, I guess."

When Shun approached, Chel waved him away. Kaji could climb if she wanted to.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:25 pm
And Kaji did climb. She peered over at the couch, then hopped back onto the cushions.

Shun just raised his brow at Chel.

"Is that really all?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:27 pm
"Ah- ahh," Chel let out as Kaji accidentally caught in some of her hair. Once freed, Chel let her climb off to the couch, and then gestured for Shun; if he wanted to take her now, he could.

"Not all, but part. I need you t'take me somewhere. S'too cold t'wait fer the bus and Jack's in class." She hefted up her backpack some. "S'not far an' we can talk on the way."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:32 pm
And Shun went ahead and took the rat to put away now. He gave her a few gentle pats on the head just before carefully setting her into her cage.

Once he turned back to Chel, he lifted his head. There it was.

With winter being here, and the roads sometimes icy and really not all that great... along with the generally colder weather, he found himself borrowing an actual car from the police department to use when it really wasn't too great of an idea to be out on his bike.

"Where to?" he sighed.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:37 pm
"Lone Fir Cemetery," she told him, eyes dragging from Kaji to Shun slowly. "S'near the high school."  
ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff