[PRP] Games Galore (Voscil/Etsali) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For better or worse we are in this together, so let's go have some fun!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:02 am
Voscil had decided this year, she wouldn't haul up in her hive out of pouting or feeling like she wasn't allowed to. While she was still a wanted criminal, and by association now a rebel the use of a disguise made it possible for the peppy yellowblood to travel to and from places without feeling as threatened. With the Harvest Jubliee nearing, she had decided that if time permited she wanted to spend time with some of the trolls she didn't see as often. Even with living in the same village, Vos had to admit she'd spent a lot of time with Reemus lately. Her thoughts turned to trolls like Ephias, Afryse, Zindel and Etsali. They were to this day, some of the most important trolls to her. As much as she wanted to, sometimes there just wasn't enough time to spend with everyone like she felt they deserved.

With the holiday season looming Voscil felt it was time to put an end to missing others, and apply it to tracking down her friends one at a time. On this particular occasion she decided it had been far to long since the last time she and Etsali had hung out. Vos had invited her, along with several others to go explore the fair grounds even if it wasn't always together. She was the first on her list, the orangeblood had always been someone she could easily relate to.

"Hey!" Voscil called out, dressed in a yellow jacket, blue jeans and striped black and white shirt her Sparky disguise had gradually changed to reflect she was a yellowblood. The color was darker than her own shade, but convincing enough to be different. "Are you up for a game or two with me?" She grinned suddenly as she appeared at the others side, a spark of her energy added as a form of greeting as she beamed at the other troll.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:21 pm
Etsali had known without a doubt, right from the beginning, that the Harvest Festival wasn't something she was going to miss if she could help it. The last one had been nothing but fun, after all. All that food to collect and eat, all those games to play, all the chances to spend time with friends without worrying about getting into a fight. It was really that last one she was most excited about, if she was being honest. Going to the last one with Ephias had done her wonders after that mess in the swamp, and now, after the space ladder...

Well. She was looking forward to meeting up with Voscil and not thinking about all of that for a while! She rocked on her feet a little at that thought, glancing down to watch the way her dress swayed with the motion and then back up to look around. She still had her shorts on underneath, of course, but it still always felt a little weird. Not necessarily bad weird, but still. This was the kind of outfit someone like Faithe would wear, she was sure of it! Even if she'd kept to some things that were all hers. She could make up any reason she wanted for her other self to have a red ribbon tied around her wrist as a good luck charm, after all.

"Oh, hey!" The orangeblood lit up as Vos appeared at her side suddenly. So she had come to the right place to meet up with her then! No need for searching. "You bet I am! Where'd you wanna start?" She tilted her head, considering the yellowblood, then laughed. "I bet you can't beat my old snoutbeast record."

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:29 pm
Voscil hadn't expected Etsali to show up dressed so nicely. The other troll usually had more of a thief-like quality to her attire so to see her so dressed up, even if it was part of her disguise came as a surprise to Voscil. Grinning as she waved at the other in greeting she smiled thoughtfully. "Ohh! Faithe~! Hi!" Voscil stressed, as she had to practice a great deal in order to not accidentally slip up and call any of her companions by their disguise name. The same had gone for the name Sparky Hanabi for herself. Voscil wasn't fond of needing to lie about her identity, but it kept her safe if anything. It felt good to get out and about and hang out with her friends, and not have to worry about fighting for awhile. Even if it was always possible it was right around the corner. Voscil had learned to appreciate the small moments in life like these ones. The future was always so seemingly uncertain.

At least with this outing she had something to look forward to. She had plans to hang out with others too, but Etsali had always been easy to spend time with. The smell of food in the air made her mouth water, even with having packed away a few cheeseburgers and a hot dog before going to hunt down Etsali. It paid off being fast, even if it was her psionics that allowed for it.

The bright smile Etsali flashed her made the girl smile warmly at her companion. "I dunno, you look so pretty all dressed up girl I'd feel bad trying to snoutbeast wrestle with you!" She teased friendly as she nudged her side playfully. "But you are so on I bet you I can!!" She proclaimed, puffing up slightly at the friendly challenge.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:37 pm
"Aw, come on, Sparky," and Etsali, for one, was never getting tired of these silly disguise names. Even if she had trouble remembering them from time to time, so far they'd all been pretty amazing. "You gotta take advantages when you see them." She paused, pretended to have a sudden thought. "Although...You don't really have one here, you know. I could do this no problem no matter what I was wearing!"

The thief winked, motioned a quick 'come on!' and then took off through the crowd towards the snoubeast pen with full knowledge that catching up to her would be as easy as blinking for her yellowblooded friend. The game was set up just as she remembered it from last sweep, the farmer sitting by the gate with snoutbeast plushie prizes waiting nearby to be handed out. The last troll to make an attempt was trudging out as they approached, covered head to toe in mud and grinning.

"So, you want to go first? Hate to make you follow up after my performance."

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:44 pm
Voscil gave her friend a considering look as she called her Sparky. The nickname stuff sure did leave her feeling sheepish. It was better than the alternative of course. Although as the other insisted she had no advantages the yellowblood raised her chin a little higher. "You so sure about that?" She teased back with a bright smile and a little wink to follow her friends. Etsali was one of her best friends, it was easy to give her a bad time especially with her so boldly assuring her she'd come out ahead. Voscil loved the challenge; it made her want to test her wits against her.

"Ah okay!" She darted after her, not needing to use her full psionics to catch up with her thiefing friend. Just the act of jogging was welcoming enough. Ducking past trolls in the crowd, she moved after the orangeblood as the snoutbeast pen came into view. Her eyes widened curiously. Voscil hadn't gone to last year’s celebration she'd been busy doing Flarping and playing a local Fiduspawn tournament come to think of it.

The plushie earned a sound of delight from the yellowblood. It was pretty adorable.

"Hmm, I guess I can give it a go. Am I just trying to catch it?" She asked giving one of the creatures a curious look. She didn't know much about them other than bacon from them was delicious. Leaning on the pig pen Voscil gave the beasts a curious look as she glanced at Etsali.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:46 pm
"That's right!" Etsali gave the farmer a friendly smile and took up a place to lean against the fence that would be good to watch from. "It's not as easy as it sounds though! They're pretty quick, and the mud's pretty slippery." Under her breath, she added a "But I guess we're getting pretty used to running around in mud, huh?" She shrugged though, because that was neither here nor there and she couldn't wait to see this. As fun as playing could be, watching others go through it tended to be even better. She wasn't ever going to forget watching Ephias try it.

"And the snoutbeast has a lot more practice at this than us, right? You can do it, though! The only really tricky part is the timing." Honestly, she was still trying to remember what her record the last time had been, so it was a shame she couldn't dangle that over their heads as a goal. She didn't doubt they'd do well enough for one of those plushies though.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:49 pm
Voscil seemed amped by the other's words. The more Etsali explained to her the nature of the 'game' the more the psionic couldn't help but anticipate the game. Chewing on her lip thoughtfully Voscil's eyes gleamed with the possibility of being able to take on the snoutbeast and wrangle it. The thing was indeed coated in mud, and would make it difficult. Voscil squinted her brows at the creature before signaling to the farmer she was going in. Without skipping a beat, Voscil planted her hand on the wooden fence and lifted herself up as she hopped over.

Landing with a light squish sound the troll smiled over her shoulder back at Faithe. "Yeah. We have gotten use to that...so I say the thing 'n me are on even grounds!" She teased as the girl cracked her neck, moving forward with a determined smile lining her face. Voscil took a deep breathe before she rushed at the creature, no powers involved for now.

The lazy beast who had been munching on slop lifted it's head as the troll ran at him. Squealing in dismay it oinked and huffed as it darted off without waiting for her to get close. The creatures squeal brought a delighted giggle from Vos as she cut it off, leveling her gaze with it. "I'mmmmm! So gunna get you!" She shouted as she grabbed at it.

The snoutbeast of course oinked rudely as it wiggled and bucked wildly when Voscil threw her arms around it to 'catch it'. Wiggling the mud soaked beast managed to get free as it bolted away to the other side of the pen. Voscil looked first at the beast, then Etsali clearly shocked. "Oh my gog?!" She laughed as she rushed after it.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:50 pm
"That's the spirit!" Grinning, Etsali leaned in to watch as Voscil made her first charge at the snoutbeast. No powers, that was good. Honestly, she wasn't sure she'd have been able to resist using a power if she had one of her own, disguised or not, so she was a bit impressed that Vos had a handle on it. Or maybe the yellowblood was just commited to playing fair. Nah, had to be the first reason. Playing totally fair was just silly , hadn't she just said so about keeping advantages?

As the beast slipped out of Vos's hands, the orangeblood broke into a loud laugh despite herself and stepped up on the bottom rung of the fence to lift herself higher. "He's getting away! Come on, you can do it!" And then, just to poke fun, "Keep running, Snoutbeast, you're winning!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:52 pm
Voscil wailed in dismay as the snoutbeast left her in it's muddy dust. A spark of frustration followed Voscil as she moved forward, this time considerably faster. Her control over her powers was advice from Rasali. However now was NOT the time. She'd thought she was doing a favor by not using them, but hearing Etsali imply the piggy was winning was so not happening. It also meant she wasn't keeping her word, Vos had promised to hold nothing back. Even if she was fast without her powers, they were hers! Using them to show off made her feel normal almost again. Her emotions had been extremely up and down, even with the positive addition of Reemus in it.

Yellow surrounded her as the girl rushed forward. Her feet hardly touched the ground as she dashed in front of the pig. Her hair raised on end as she grinned at the creature. As it squealed she immediately moved in front of it. "How's it going?" She asked before snatching at it's leg to pull it over and use as leverage to help her pick up the pig. This time Voscil refused to let go as she pressed her cheek against its soft fur and giggled.

"Second time worked like a charm~" She called to her friend in a sing song voice, winking at her as she waddled over with her pig in arm back to her. The mud on her clothes didn't matter, that had been thrilling.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:54 pm
Whoops, maybe she shouldn't have poked after all. There was that tell-tale yellow glow that she was beginning to associate more and more with psionics, and the burst of speed that the girl put on proved her right immediately. With a power like that, it was really no contest for the poor snoutbeast. Etsali shook her head, still laughing, and hopped down from her perch to move around to the gate. As the farmer told Vos her time (and that it was alright to drop the pig now, miss), the thief reached out and poked her friend on the head.

"That was just cheating." It sounded more like an approval than an accusation though. "I guess now I'm going to have to go all out, right?" Her grin went to a more subdued smile as she asked the farmer if she could go next, and he seemed just as startled that she wanted to as Vos had been. What, like a dress had ever stopped anyone before? She nodded that she very much did want to try and then stepped in, taking a moment to tug at her gloves to ensure they were sitting safe and secure.

As soon as the gate closed behind her, she launched herself across the pen towards the snoutbeast, holding nothing back on her own speed. So of course, as all in as she'd made her charge, when she missed it was a spectacular crash into mud.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:02 pm
Voscil panted softly as she returned the pig back to it's pen once the farmer had approved it was okay for her to go ahead and lt it go. She gave the troll a thumbs up before she turned her attention to Etsali. The psionic had trouble holding in all her energy, it usually came and went with the intensity of her emotions. It was only recently she'd begun trying to reign them in. Partly to compete with others without always winning, and so she could protect her identity.

As the other poked her head, the girl winked at her in a sly manner. "You know, I was gunna not but I had to show ya how it was done girl." She laughed at the others approving tone. She'd learned a trick or two from the thief, it was hard to deny her knowledge was handy. "Mmm yup! Good luck." Voscil clasped her shoulder before letting go to climb up on the fence to sit on the top of the pen, perching almost cat like as she watched Etsali enter the ring.

"You can do it!!!" Vos cheered, muddy fist pumping into the air. Voscil winced as the other crashed into the mud. Bursting out into a laughing fit, she nearly toppled over on the fence. Smirking she leaned forward watching eagerly as the other rushed about. "Woopse...you still got this!" Vos encouraged despite the fact they were "competing" against the other.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:03 pm
Etsali laughed as she dragged herself out of the mud, throwing up a hand to wave at Vos's laughs and cheers. The snoutbeast had already come to a stop and was watching her, just waiting for her to make a move so it could take off again. "Come on, beastie, you're going to make me look bad," she murmured, and then she was off and it was running again. It was a good chase, and a fun one, but without a doubt, by the time she came trudging back to the gate with the snoutbeast in tow, Vos had won this battle.

"Alright, alright, I guess you got me." She stuck her tongue out at the yellowblood, tossing her plushie at her. "Beginner's luck!" Covered in mud and apparently oblivious to the fact, she turned back to the crowds and grinned. "How about we try another game and see if you can keep it up?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:33 pm
Voscil watched the comical scene of her friend going from one place to the next. Her snicker followed as mud splattered everywhere. Once the other came back her way pig in tow Vos looked at her curiously as the plush pig came her way. No way! Was she really letting her have it?

The lightning troll snatched it into her arms, actually squeezed it even if it got the white beast muddy. "Ahhhhhhh! it's so cute?!" She shrieked in delight. "Yes I saw a haystack what was that for??" The psionic peeked at her from behind her prize. "You're on. Any game any time." She agreed already stepping ahead a few paces looking to her with anticipation written all over the girls face.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:47 pm
Playing the game had been fun enough, but it was Voscil's easily apparent glee over the plushie was what really made it worth it. Etsali lifted a hand to her mouth to cover another giggle, and then had to attempt to find a clean bit of her arm to try and rub the mud off her her face. Another lost cause. As the yellowblood pointed out the haystack, she turned her head to consider it and immediately remembered the disappointments of the festival before.

"That," she said decisively, "is the real challenge of the Harvest Festival. Every troll here tried and failed last sweep." She lifted a hand to point very dramatically at it. "Somewhere, deep with that towering haystack, is a shining needle!" She shook her head. "One that even I couldn't find, and I'm the best shiny finder in Alternia, you know?" Shrugging, the thief steered them in that direction.

"Sounds like we have our next challenge! We can't lose again, Sparky!"

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces