Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
Weekly Login Rewards? Your Thoughts?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free
Gold
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Qwertea
Vice Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:07 pm
Zero just rolled out an announcement about a new item in our special tab.

I'll just copy/paste the announcement here...

Hey Gaians!

Today we are launching a new feature, the Log In Stamp Card. Each day you log into Gaia you will get a "stamp" on your stamp card and a "Day [X] Stamp Card" granted to your account. Log in for seven days in a row to receive a bonus item inside of your Day 7 Stamp Card and start your streak all over again the next day!

If you happen to miss a day, your streak will reset back to Day 1 and you'll have another chance to get to Day 7 all over! Good luck and keep the streak alive!

Just curious as to what you all think about this.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:14 pm
I'm curious to see what the prizes are, I hope they are RIG's.
That will help with inflation.
I prefer this over the log in contests that they've been doing, I hope it will encourage people to start logging in more often.  

Qwertea
Vice Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:26 pm
I went to check my inventory earlier after reading that announcement within the Staff Alert thread. Yes, they are actually RIGs as far as I can tell! I tried the first day's item, which apparently confirms your guess there, Dogoda. They're pretty cool. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:00 pm
I'm on board.

I just really wish they would update Loyals Bazaar, it is supposed to promote the same log in effect. I really need to sink some gold here sweatdrop

My Day One was a 2009 Super Prize, which ended up being a Repo Lamp biggrin  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Qwertea
Vice Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:17 pm
Pwnder
I'm on board.

I just really wish they would update Loyals Bazaar, it is supposed to promote the same log in effect. I really need to sink some gold here sweatdrop

I got a daggum Emerald Seed. rofl I wanted to throw my computer out of the window. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:18 pm
Princess Zelda21
I went to check my inventory earlier after reading that announcement within the Staff Alert thread. Yes, they are actually RIGs as far as I can tell! I tried the first day's item, which apparently confirms your guess there, Dogoda. They're pretty cool. ^_^*

This has me all excited, I think this is one of the ways that Lanzer is going to combat inflation. Daily RIG's to get more items into circulation. I LOVE THIS!  

Qwertea
Vice Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:19 pm
Dogoda
Pwnder
I'm on board.

I got a daggum Emerald Seed. rofl I wanted to throw my computer out of the window. whee

rofl

Well, what did you expect? an LQI?
It's just a very nice gesture though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:45 pm
Dogoda
Princess Zelda21

This has me all excited, I think this is one of the ways that Lanzer is going to combat inflation. Daily RIG's to get more items into circulation. I LOVE THIS!

Hey, who knows what the remaining day items will turn out to be. I plan on getting them all as many times as possible. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Qwertea
Vice Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:48 pm
Pwnder
Dogoda
Pwnder
I'm on board.

rofl

Well, what did you expect? an LQI?
It's just a very nice gesture though.

I expected... ANGELIC HALOS FO DAYYYYZ... rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:45 am
heres the facts for me
1- i have never seen a stamp card anywhere on my acct
2- i have never seen any stamps in inventory
3- i dont believe all accounts are eligible for this
4- overall i think its a bad idea. and here is why

any reason you cant log in and your punished? great just what you want punished for not login into a website. how many do that? just gaia. why? to try to make themselves feel better about a site thats just about to go down the drain. this is why gary and the rest of the old ceo's bailed on the site. after all if you put someone else in charge and they blow it and your sinking your going to want to get the original crew back and say good luck now
this is the real reason for the need you to log in they want everyone to see the site finally fail. oh but wait log in every day and well give you fabulous prizes that wont do any good in a few months.

i just hope that gaia comes to there senses and removes a pointless feature.

sorry but i dont have very high hopes for this idea or this site anymore. even with lanzer back.
i have a feeling this is there last ditch attempt to try to bring back something before everything goes south  

CARL0S-X3

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:03 pm
I think it's awesome. Log in, get rewarded, put more old RIG items into circulation.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games