Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] For Real (Austri + Nucleo + Amonee) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this is no game
continued from here
(amonee is non-participant, rather the catalyst for the fight)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:23 am
"That's enough." A hand reached forward and grabbed Austri's wrist. Stepping in between her and the fallen jadeblood, Nucleo's eyes glared into the other greenblood's with a quiet intense anger. His veins burned.

"I don't know who you are but you do not treat him like that." Normally Nucleo would have said 'anyone' but political correctness was not high on his priority list right now. It was currently topping out at beating this girl off Amonee and getting her to leave him alone forever. The jadeblood was such a nonthreatening and pacifistic troll that there was literally no reason Nucleo could imagine would justify attacking him.

"You can either choose to leave now or I make you."

quite uneventful
spinning out of controllllll

Yamashii
stand around and pretty cry

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:59 am
She'd said he was higher than her but she made him feel so small. Amonee grabbed at his neck and bit back tears after she'd tossed him to the ground. Austri was so strong and so terrifying. He knew that he'd screwed up when she'd depended on him but he'd never expected the repercussions to be this bad.

"No, Cleo, you can't! She's going to hurt you-" Amonee protested, scared that his greenblooded friend was opening a Pandora's Box that could never be closed again. He could only whimper from behind Nucleo though, seeing as the other boy had already grabbed her by the wrist. He could only hope that Nucleo wouldn't lose his.

He shuffled backwards a little, too scared to stand and help fight. Everything about Austri put him on edge and he was honestly unable to pull himself up. Nghhh, why was he so useless?

quite uneventful
Amo's not gonna fight! But he will provide squealing, crying and commentary on the battle!

Doutei
Go go Nucleo, begin the Clone Wars!

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:58 am
Quote:
Austri dealt 2 damage.

Austri is using her Air Pressurization!
+1dmg on every hit for the rest of the battle.

When the hand grabbed her own, Austri flinched-- No one was allowed to touch her hands. Her eyes snapped to the other. In an instant, her eyes searched for his bloodcolor-- Green. But he was lower than her, just by a hair. Just knowing that was enough to make her stand up straighter. She wrenched her wrist out of his grip, vengeful eyes facing him with glare before fading into a haughty smirk. She released a loud laugh. "Make me? Hehe! Oh my gog~ That's so sweet~" Austri's head turned toward the jadeblood, hands on her hips as she sneered at him. "You've got your boyfriend wrapped around your finger, don't you~ It's alright, hehe~" Austri turned to Nucleo, gaze harsh and unforgiving.

"When I beat you, I'm taking him down next. Maybe that'll knock some sense into both of you." She snarled, grabbing him by the collar and shoving him outside, using her arms to shove the winds out of the place. It wouldn't do to fight indoors!

HP: 20
      Novice Air Pressurization Offensive Style B: 0/1
      Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 2/2

Doutei
gtfo

Yamashii
GTFO AND FIGHT ME LIKE A WOMAN

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:04 pm
"Not if I can help it." Nucleo growled as he was pushed backwards. Stumbling to catch himself, the barista waited for her to follow him outside, taking advantage of the forced path she was on. Leaping forth, he swung at her face. Stresses that had been building up bubbled through his veins, coming out now in a violent release. The greenbloods didn't even know each others names and yet he felt a satisfaction of hitting her.

It invigorated him.

It scared him.

"You'd better leave him alone." The voice was not his own. It was deeper, more forceful than Nucleo was accustomed to speaking. His stance was taller as well. An instinctive move to become more intimidating.

HP:18/20
Support Trinket Novice Style A 1/1
Novice Cloning (Agility Style B) 1/1

quite uneventful

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:03 pm
Her words were so aggressive and it almost physically stung him, the amount of venom in her voice. Amonee watched helplessly as Austri taunted the two of them, jerking her hands away from Nucleo in an angry rage before shoving the barista outside. Winds blew as they left the game area and the jadeblood shivered before following them.

"He's not my boyfriend! Please, don't hurt him- Austri, it's the Harvest Festival-" The painter's pump biscuit was tense and distressed as a couple of onlookers glanced towards the fight. Nucleo ignored his words though and swung at the other greenblood's face. Gasping in shock, Amonee leaned back against the wall for support.

They'd fought drones and machines back in the Space Ladder but not other trolls. It was scary to think that this was part of growing up. Instantly, he wished Xavier were here with him to break it up. The other jadeblood would know what to do and how to stop it. All the pacifistic Amonee could do though was shout.

"Austri, you can't win! You're outnumbered!" He meant Nucleo's clones of course but wasn't smart enough to articulate this. She probably thought he meant himself in addition to Nucleo. What a laugh he would be if he tried to help!

quite uneventful

Doutei

Yamashii

quite uneventful rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 3, 2 Total: 13 (4-24)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:17 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 6 damage.
+1dmg on every hit for the rest of the battle.

Austri was smacked the moment she walked out the door. The greenblood bared her teeth at the other, wiping the green that dripped from her nose with a defiant snarl. "Why should I? His being alive is a danger to Alternia itself~ If he joins the military in his current state, he'll shame us all~" Austri snarled, obviously uncaring of the crowd gathering around her. His peaceful nature would harm more than hurt, and no matter how friendly someone could be, it didn't change how pathetic it'd turn out. Hearing the jadeblood speak, the greenblood looked to him with balled fists, eerie smile spread across her face. "Harvest Festival? Did you really think that'd stop me~?" She asked, a soft, sing-song chuckle as she swung at him with her leg, aiming two kicks with her leg weights. She twirled back and crossed her arms. "I don't care~ About winning! I want you to learn~ That being an airhead~ Won't help you in life~ Trolls will get mad! I don't even care about Bloodfest anymore~!" Austri only held grudges when it was worth something. She wasn't dumb enough to hold a vendetta against someone higher than her for no reason. She looked back at Nucleo, rolling her eyes. "And besides, you're only one and a half. Considering he doesn't even count as a troll." Austri deadpanned, finding it entertaining to annoy the other greenblood. Getting into fights for someone who wasn't even in their quads? How stupid.

HP: 20 - 4 = 16
      Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 1/2

Doutei
emotion_puke

Yamashii
emotion_omnomnom

Doutei rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 1, 2 Total: 14 (4-24)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:22 pm
Quote:
Nucleo does 3 damage!

"Try more like 3." With a puff of green smoke, two more trolls stood on either side of Nucleo. Austri's taunting words were getting under his skin. The greenblood couldn't understand what her problem with Amonee was but he was definitely starting to understand how you could hate someone you barely knew. The three Nucleos moved in a flash to attack Austri from three sides, figuring she might be able to dodge one hit but not all. Swinging his fists, Nucleo aimed at her chest but felt his arms physically pushed sideways from all of the strange air pressures in the area. Confused, he wasn't able to stop halfway and his knuckle bracers got caught on the girl's sweater. His eyes widened when he yanked away and accidentally ripped one of the sleeves.

"Whoa!" Some bandage peeked through- lots of bandage. He didn't know what'd happened for her to need so many- and she was already moving before he could really look. Whatever it was, it'd been bad.

((Rip in Austri's sweater done with Quite's permission. But you can only see bandages, nothing else Yama!))

HP:12/20
Novice Cloning (Agility Style B) 0/1

quite uneventful

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:22 am
"An a-airhead..." She punched wind around, did she not see the irony?! Amonee flushed in embarrassment and fear. She snarled and showed her teeth, whipped her legs at Nucleo and talked in a sugary sweet voice coated in poison. It was incredibly unnerving and he wished he could grab the barista and the two of them could run away from here. His friend wasn't backing down despite his pleas and Amonee felt close to tears in frustration. Why was Nucleo being so stubborn about this? It was better to run away and survive than to get your head cracked open due to pride.

As he reached to try and yank Nucleo backwards, clones appeared in a puff of smoke and began to assault Austri heavily. Shreds of something fluttered to the ground.

"What in the world...? Austri, are you hurt?" For a moment, there was a flicker of pity in his eyes. How badly did you have to be hurt to have bandages covering that much of your arms? Should she even be fighting like that? The painter felt bad for her just a little.

"Please, don't push yourself! Don't make those injuries worse-" Maybe if he pushed enough concern in her direction, she'd reconsider and stop!

quite uneventful

Doutei

quite uneventful rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 1, 5 Total: 15 (4-24)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:39 am
Quote:
Austri dealt 7 damage.

There were suddenly three of the other guy. Austri was so confused as all three came at her at once-- With wide eyes she lifted her both arms to block-- Only to have the sweater sleeve torn, exposing her bandages. Austri stood still, staring at the tear in shock as she heard Amonee's voice take a pitiful plunge. Her insides felt queasy. Her anger reached a boiling point. "DON'T! TOUCH! ME!" She screamed, not knowing how to control herself after hearing the pity in their voices. "Don't touch me, don't look me like that, don't you ******** dare pity me. I will <******** end you!" She screeched, launching an assault on the other with her kicks, unrelenting, angry, and hurt. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. She was supposed to show him how to be a better troll by beating him up, not be rendered an emotional mess at the mere sight of her bandages. She wouldn't cry, not now, never now. She'd do it later, when she was alone, maybe, but not. Now.

HP: 16 - 3 = 13
      Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 0/2

Doutei
oops

Yamashii
welp

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:24 am
Quote:
Nucleo does 6 damage!

There wasn't time to think. As Austri went on the offense, it was all he could do to brace himself and try to block any vital hits. Her voice screaming out reminded him of Chiara, full of pain. Her attacks filled the space wildly and one of his clones popped in another cloud of green smoke. It was only a matter of time before she destroyed the other. Who knew what would come after that, with her current state of emotion.

"Cut it out!" The greenblood grabbed one of her kicks and tried to flip her from it. He didn't know how much good it'd do but hopefully it'd disorient her enough to snap her out of her frenzy. That or buy them some time to start running, she was turning out to be more dangerous than he'd expected!

HP:5/20

quite uneventful

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:33 pm
She was screaming out in a fury, rage fueling a chaotic burst of attacks that burst one of Nucleo's clones. That meant she had killed one. Austri was out of control. What had happened to her to cause this sort of reaction? He knew she didn't like them, she probably liked their pity even less but...

Did she hate him that much? Or was it self loathing?

"Austri, you don't have to do this! You're a better troll, it's okay! I'm garbage- you're a, I don't know, a champion!" Maybe playing along would boost her pride and calm her down again. He didn't know how to help. Only that Nucleo was in deep s**t and starting to look pretty banged up. This night was not going at all how he'd expected.

"Nuke, I think we should go!" But at this point, could they really escape?

quite uneventful

Doutei

Yamashii

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:43 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 1 damage.

Pop. One of his clones went poof, and Austri breathed heavily, watching the other two with wild eyes, anger fueling her emotions. Cut it out! She heard, and the greenblood laughed loudly, only startled when she was grabbed and flipped, landing on the ground unceremoniously. She slumped up, looking around, suddenly painfully aware of how many trolls were watching them. Her face went green and she smoothed her hair out, fuming and standing up unsteadily. She didn't exactly know what the requirements to poof one of them, but if she did one, she could do another. And maybe even poof the actual one. At this point, she didn't care. She just wanted them gone. Hearing Amonee, Austri's eyes narrowed. No more did she have her sweetness, voice the normal scratchy she'd been hearing since after the Space Tower. "I am a better troll. It's why I'm doing this. Don't you understand?!" Austri exclaimed, lower this time, walking over to him with anger. "Do I have to spell it out for you?! I want you to be better! Better so that trolls don't look at us greenbloods and think, wow, how pathetic. This guy--" Austri pointed at him, begrudgingly. "This guy's got it down pat. But you're just a disappointment and a coward and you don't fight for yourself." Austri said, eyes harsh and uncaring. "And now, you're just gonna continue running away from your problems, like you always do. It's <******** stupid."

HP: 13 - 6 = 7
      Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 0/2

Doutei

Yamashii

Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Quote:
Nucleo does 4 damage!

"How is this supposed to help him?" Nucleo glared as Austri hollered a convoluted mess of wanting to better Amonee. He failed to see how screaming at him and putting him down was going to make the jadeblood any stronger. Nor did Nucleo see any need for his friend to change. There was nothing wrong with him! Only if Amonee wanted to change would Nucleo want him to do so.

"Does this make you want to listen to me?!" The greenblood slammed into Austri, attempting to pin her down. He hoped this action would do two things. First, get her attention back on him so Amonee could start running.

Second, give her a little taste of her own medicine to see why screaming and attacking someone wasn't the best way to convince them to do anything.

HP:4/20

quite uneventful

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:52 am
The words washed over him like a waterfall, crashing on him like a heavy weight that threatened to drown him. She was trying to change him, to better him, into a fine example of what a greenblood should be.

Because as he was now, he was an utter disappointment. An embarrassment.

"I-I know I'm not normal but... I didn't realize it was that bad." His chest heaved as he tried to suppress his crying, eventually failing at this task. "I can't fight- I have to run! If I can't win, avoiding a fight is all I can do!" Amonee sobbed, watching helplessly as Nucleo traded blows with Austri, the two of them mixed up in a painful contest of hits. Why was the barista so determined to see this through? Their words wouldn't change Austri, she was too hardened as a warrior. She didn't understand the value of pacifism or the peace in discussion.

"Not everyone is as strong as you, Austri! I couldn't fight normally let alone with arms injured like yours!" The sight of them still bothered him, not understanding what had happened to her nor if she was in constant pain when moving them.

((On mobile so no colors, will add them in later after work))

EDIT_quite uneventful

EDIT_Doutei

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas