User Image
Since her arrival, she's done nothing but make herself scarce to the world, even if it meant going into hiding, but keeping in plain sight. Her life and everything she knew was to the ocean. It brought her peace, it brought her calm in the anxious torrent of her mind. When she was unable to get to that point, or if she knew that she had gone too far from her watery familiarity, it brought on that gripping anxiety... and she hated it. She absolutely hated it.

This was her current state of mind, she wished to make it to the water to bring herself back to that familiarity. Alas... she couldn't find an opening in the forest that she had stumbled into to just burst through the tree tops. It was unfortunate, almost as unfortunate as the fact that as she was stumbling through the forest that she wasn't watching where she was going. UNFORTUNATELY AGAIN... she ends up just colliding right into Cuore'Aperto, backing up a few paces to apologizing profusely. "A-ah! I'm sorry, I-- I wasn't expecting anyone to be going down this path, and -- and I wasn't looking at the ground. I hope I didn't hurt you."