Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Static Impulse

Trash Squad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:27 pm
User Image

Name: Wyndre

Wyndre is based off of a Wendigo and Wendigo Syndrome because of their hereditary disease which doesn't necessarily make them a cannibal, but can lead to situations where that is more opt to happen. Wydnre suffers from a malignant hereditary disease that increases their body temperature to a degree which burns fat and calories at an extreme rate. This not only makes them extremely hungry, but if they don't consume enough calories regularly the hunger will build until the enzymes in their stomach begins to eat their self. This also makes them susceptible to brain damage from the heat their body puts them under and because of this they cannot survive within a hot environment for very long. They do however thrive in water which helps regulate their body temperature and thundra/arctic environments which help counteract their symptoms.

This hereditary disease stays dormant until mid to late adolescence.

Various pronunciation:

Win-dree

Blood colour: Fuchsia Blood #

Symbol:

Quirks:

Appearance:

Bio:

Personality:

>
>
>

> Swimming
>
> A good calorie dense meal

Dislikes:

>
>
>

Strengths:

Compassionate:

:

:

Flaws:

Reclusive:

:

:

Weapon: Textiles (to be expanded on)

Power: None other than highblood strength

Home:

Lusus:

User Image

Trigger Warning: Gore- not really/kind of look at your own risk
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:56 pm
Hey Static!

I saw the new app pop up and before you get super far, I just wanted to clarify that seadwellers are a rarity in the shop and typically only given away in events (such as the one we have currently!). In addition, fuschia blooded trolls are considered meta important and I don't know when—if ever—they will be made available to players, since we've already got our lovely queen, Regina Marian!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Static Impulse

Trash Squad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:18 am
Green Minuet

Thank you for the information. It's much appreciated and I do understand the rarity and lack of possibility of them being made. I just wanted to have the quest up and the ap approved anyways. As well I wasn't sure how fuchsias work in this roleplay, if there were multiple different family lines as shown with the new hiveswap game, or if only one fuchsia could be made and roleplayed at a time. I'm not looking for my character to be an heiress, but rather just a dork with a medical condition that's true to what I had in mind for them.

Also I've thought about changing the blood colour to a violet hue for this roleplay, but I'm not sure yet. Their profile is still really early in the making so expect to see a lot of information added and some possible changes in the future.

Maybe it'll just be someone I put on reserves if I ever win an opportunity to make someone like them. I'm more working towards getting the revised Chirop Petron critiqued and approved. I've had her app on here for years and it's been changed many times, but I'm confident that they'll be ready for approval this time around.

If there is anything else you happen to see pop up that's concerning or you just want to give me more information on like you did here I would really welcome and appreciate it. All the help I can get the better.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:09 am
Static Impulse

Sure thing! I just figured I'd get you on the right track for approval early on, rather than having to go through and change things later, since I know it can be frustrating to alter a character once you've gotten attached to a particular idea. I look forward to seeing whatever changes you make with Chirop!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:58 pm
Static Impulse
As well I wasn't sure how fuchsias work in this roleplay, if there were multiple different family lines as shown with the new hiveswap game, or if only one fuchsia could be made and roleplayed at a time.

Ahh I just saw this quest now - Hivestuck's based off ooold homestuck, from where the story was in 2011, so anything from after that isn't in our canon*. We've kind of had to branch off from the comic since there was a lot of vagueness surrounding everything (ty hussie).

*unless it's explicitly mentioned somewhere in our information subforum  
Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff