Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📂Event Archive
🎄 Trim the tree! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What goes on top of your Christmas tree?
  A star!
  An Angel!
  Something else! (Please tell us about it!)
  We don't have a Christmas tree (If you don't celebrate Christmas or do something else instead tell us!)
View Results

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:43 am
User Image
Oh Christmas tree Oh Christmas tree...How lovely are -...wait...where'd the decorations go!?
Well darn. It looks like the sneaky Rev:Gaia elves have gone and hidden our decorations again this year!
The staff doesn't have time to fix this mess! I guess you guys are gonna have to help us decorate our tree. Hmm...I know, a contest! We'll have you guys trim the tree for awesome prizes!!

Just take the template below and decorate it however you want. You can print it out and colour it then scan or photograph it or you can put it into a digital art program and do that. Text art? Sure. Do whatever you want with this tree to make it glorious for the guild! When you're done post it here!

All of your trees will be featured around the guild for the holidays of course!
Click to see and download the full image!
User Image
User Image
1st Place:
Your tree will be our official tree next year! It'll greet guests that stop by our guild during the holidays!
You'll also receive 10 billion gold, a holiday item, and another item worth up to 10 billion gold.

2nd Place:

Your tree will christen banners for next year's event!
You'll also receive 5 billion gold, a holiday item, and another item worth up to 5 billion gold.

3rd Place:

Your tree will also christen banners for next year's event.
You'll receive 1 billion gold, a holiday item, and another item worth up to 5 billion gold.

All entries will receive one of the following:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:43 am
User Image
*Click to biggify*
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
By EvilOlive ---- By Lycanthropos ---- By Dalia303

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:28 am
We've picked the perfect tree and driven home with it strapped to the roof of our car. Now it's all set up in front of the window just waiting for you guys to decorate!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:43 pm
I'll be the first entry.
^_^
User Image  

Mama Sheep

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Pantherea Leonis

Exploratory Lionheart

6,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:34 am
I have no idea how photobucket works sweatdrop How am I supposed to download the image?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:18 am
Pantherea Leonis
I have no idea how photobucket works sweatdrop How am I supposed to download the image?

Just click the thumbnail for the full image, right click and then hit "Save image".  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pantherea Leonis

Exploratory Lionheart

6,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:21 am
Neshira Namea Returns
Pantherea Leonis

Just click the thumbnail for the full image, right click and then hit "Save image".

When I right click the image, I can't do anything. I can only save the thumbnail like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:15 pm
Pantherea Leonis
Neshira Namea Returns
Pantherea Leonis

When I right click the image, I can't do anything. I can only save the thumbnail like that.

I think I got it. When you get to the Photobucket page, click the + Magnifying Glass in the right corner of the picture. From there it'll let you right click to 'Save image as'.  

Troupe du Gothique

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150

Aish Diesh

Inquisitive Duck

24,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:44 pm
Neshira Namea Returns

When is the deadline~?User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:51 am
Charismatic Loyal
Pantherea Leonis
Neshira Namea Returns
Pantherea Leonis

I think I got it. When you get to the Photobucket page, click the + Magnifying Glass in the right corner of the picture. From there it'll let you right click to 'Save image as'.

There we go! Thanks a lot biggrin Now I can try decorationg the tree. It might well look like a kindergarden art project, but I'll at least have fun doing so^^  

Pantherea Leonis

Exploratory Lionheart

6,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:22 am
dalia303
Neshira Namea Returns

All contests last until the end of the event. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:20 pm
Neshira Namea Returns
dalia303
Neshira Namea Returns

All contests last until the end of the event. ^_^

Got it, thank you~ User Image  

Aish Diesh

Inquisitive Duck

24,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:07 am

Well this was loads of fun!! biggrin I'm so glad you posted this contest. I did several iterations of my tree, all quite different, and learned some new tricks in my graphics software. whee I finally settled on this one. It's the most traditional of all the ones I created. I liked some of the funkier ones, too, but this one seemed to come out best. I tried to make it look like the lights are twinkling, but not really sure if I managed to do that. Oh well, it was great practice! I hope everyone likes it.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:32 am
Lycanthropos

Well this was loads of fun!! biggrin I'm so glad you posted this contest. I did several iterations of my tree, all quite different, and learned some new tricks in my graphics software. whee I finally settled on this one. It's the most traditional of all the ones I created. I liked some of the funkier ones, too, but this one seemed to come out best. I tried to make it look like the lights are twinkling, but not really sure if I managed to do that. Oh well, it was great practice! I hope everyone likes it.

User Image

It's adorable!
We've done similar contests in a lot of our event. We had a hand turkey one year and got some great entries:
User Image
This one is still my fave. <3  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:01 am
Neshira Namea Returns
Lycanthropos

User Image

It's adorable!
We've done similar contests in a lot of our event. We had a hand turkey one year and got some great entries:
User Image
This one is still my fave. <3

That is too cool! I knew I should have gone with funky. Oh well. Christmas tends to be traditional, I suppose. I'm Jewish and I thought about putting little dreidls on the tree, maybe some other stuff, but people tend to get easily offended. I like pushing limits but since I'm new here I figured I better not. whee I push enough limits off Gaia. Lulz.

📂Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff