Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Colorblind (Cerpin + Eridia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

red and black had never looked so similar before
time to call an expert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:31 pm
Ever since he'd grown taller, Cerpin had discovered a problem. That problem was currently living with him, working side by side with him on a rocket ship that would take them into outer space. He knew he ought to be grateful to the girl but somehow the differences between him were starting to drive him crazy. She nagged about everything, she refused to spend beetles on anything and she seemed to like nothing in common with him.

To a self-centered and selfish troll like Cerpin, this was maddening. Tevini acted like everything was fine and like the things she asked for were reasonable. No loud music between noon and six. Clothing in the shared areas was mandatory. Splurging on actual food instead of eating her rotation of takeout fished from the nearby dumpsters was frowned upon.

And yet despite all of this, there was something kind and vulnerable about her that he wanted to protect. Unsure of what he was feeling or if it was even healthy, the purpleblood had decided on a whim to invite a relationship expert to his nightclub for a consultation in one of the VIP rooms. A little service would probably butter her up and get her to start spreading the word about Underworld to her friends. They could help each other out here, she'd get paid plus a few free drinks and he'd get a little advertising and his head back on straight.

'Eridia Tsifer. I wonder if she'd prefer shots or faygo.' He thought to himself, waiting for her arrival. The VIP room was roomy with pleasantly dim lighting and several couches to... sit... on. Music blared from the outside, muffled by the walls but still audible. It felt weird to be anxious in his own home surrounded by his element.

Hopefully this relationship guru wasn't a quack or something.

ImaginationsParadise

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:41 pm
Eridia couldn't believe it. All her effort to get her name out there was actually showing results!! Desiring results if she may add. Going to a nightclub for "work"... It couldn't get any better than that! A new club... She wondered how the word hasn't spread out yet!

The highblood cleared out her schedule to spend as much time as she required with her newest client and she dressed to impress. Something nice that also screamed decent and refined that would show off her curves. Upon arriving the place, which she was throughly impressed with, Eridia asked around to find that one VIP room she was supposed to meet her client and after much debating with the staff, and drinking and flirting with a few strangers, she arrived.

Eridia entered the dim VIP room with confidence, as she intended to really knock the socks right out of this troll with her antics. She looked around and spotted her client sitting down while he waited for her. She smirked and got closer with a stride. "Mmm, sorry for the wait darling! I just couldn't help myself with all of... this." She chuckled out.

"Throughly impressed, this is quite the place." Eridia examined her client with a flirty smile. "Just my type." Gog, she heard milk does good for the body but damn, how much did he drink as a child?

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:58 pm
She entered the room and his eyes followed the curves of her body. Damn, Eridia Tsifer did not go anywhere without ensuring she was sizzling hot. Cerpin let out a whistle that turned into a cheeky grin as she strutted towards him. His night just got a whole lot better. He'd dressed kind of casual himself, keeping in the hemoanon black and white look that he recommended for his club. Now he was wishing he'd worn the tightest shiniest pants he owned. Oh well, hindsight 20/20 and all that crap.

"Pleased to meet you, Eridia. You are stunning, you know?" Cerpin patted the spot next to him for her to join him on the couch. "I'm glad you like the place. It's been a dream of mine to open a place where anytroll can... thoroughly enjoy themselves." While she was dressed sexily, Eridia still held a refined air to her and he caught himself from crudely insinuating that his club was a place for people to hook up and bone.

"You're probably wondering why you're here. I've got a bit of a problem. I'm having trouble sorting out red feelings from black. I heard about you from someone else and it sounded like you had a lot of experience in this." He pulled a jeweled beetle from his pocket and placed in on the table in front of her. It was beautifully colored in rich jewel tones of emerald and purple that sparkled in the light. The results from his secret illegal beetle breeding program were starting to pay off and he was able to create striking creatures to gift to trolls that he wanted to impress.

And Eridia, by Gog, was someone he wanted to impress.

ImaginationsParadise

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:06 pm
Eridia did a little twirl before she gracefully sat down. Of course she had to let her client see all her... features. She chuckled at his compliment, it was classic and oh, how she loved to be complimented. "Oooh~ Thank you dearie!" She fluttered her eyelashes. "You look quite stunning yourself! Breathtaking if I may add."

"Why, yes I've been dying to..." She scooted closer to Cerpin as he took out the most beautiful beetle she had ever seen! "...know? Ooh, lovely." The highblood smiled and reached out of the adorable little thing while he explained the purpose of their meeting. Right, this is work. Girl, you have to concentrate!! She mentally slapped herself as her fingers played with the beetle.

"Glaaaad to hear trolls are starting to recognize my expertise." The more the merrier, and the more trolls she met, the more she'd try to flirt and date them. "Hard to distinguish what's red and what's black. Hmm... Well it isn't strange, as trolls do oscillate from both quadrants relentlessly. Nevertheless, they both have characteristics that make them each special." She informed him with a wink.

"How do they make you feel?"She left the beetle on the table again, focusing her attention on Cerpin. Really, he was so ******** HOT. And those piercings... The teen got closer and closer, to admire him closely and placed her hands delicately on his shoulder with a coy look. "What makes you hate or pity them so much that's got your haaandsome self confused?"

Yeah, work was work and all, but the environment they were in suggested otherwise. Why make it boring when they could have so much fun?

Yamashii
ohohohohoh winkwonk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:33 pm
She had to have practiced the eyelashes. Nobody instinctively knew how to do that so coyly and he watched her performance with amusement. Flirting was a game and Eridia was very good at it in a casual way. Some trolls were too overly serious about the whole thing. This was just fun! She shifted closer to him and her hands rested on his shoulders while her face dipped dangerously near his. It became clear that she was checking him out as much as he had looked over her. Cerpin leaned back to force her to lean further forward towards him. Yes, that was a nice view~

"To put it simply, they annoy the s**t out of me. Constantly complaining and all. But other nights, there's something beautiful about them and maybe... they're not wrong for scolding me. I want to protect them." Ugh, even just talking about it was uncomfortable and he wasn't sure why. Perhaps it was because he wanted to play around but that person was like an anchor to him that reminded him he needed to live his life more cautiously and seriously now. Messing around could get them both into a lot of trouble if he got the wrong people upset.

But with a curvaceous woman practically in his lap purring in his ear, how was he supposed to resist? Eridia's hands rubbing his shoulders made it hard to concentrate on their session.

"Think you can help me sort it out, doc? Any questions or suggestions?" A finger reached up to gently play with the springiness of one of the curls draping off of her on to him.

ImaginationsParadise

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:18 pm
"Ooh dearie..." She said, shifting her body closer once more. This time, she draped her arm casually around his shoulder, looking at him still alluring. "Seems like you've tied yourself in a nasty knot." Eridia cooed.

Nevertheless she knew what to do. She was an expert after all! Sort of. "Why, yes. Doctor Tsifer aaaalways has a remedy for her most dashing clients." The highblood whispered and trailed her index finger from his lips down to his neck with lidded eyes.

"You seem very attached to them, even if they push your buttons, it seems there's still some air of care and affection. I feel as if it still needs a bit more pizzazz to reach that special kind of hatred. Unless you've let out any other useful details. Quadrants can be misleading dear, so you might not certainly feel what you feel. The flushed one can be just as passionate as the caliginous, so really it's fine to feel overwhelmed or confused." Though one thing she was sure of, she felt as if his feelings didn't belong on neither quadrant. Not that she was going to throw her available arms wide open at him or anything...

Whoops.

"Let's do a little exercise, shall we?" She giggled and sat down correctly, off his body for now. "I want you to close your eyes... Block out the noises around you and focus just on my voice, alright?" She said in a soothing tone. "Imagine them, sitting right next to you... Their features, their body language... Think of the things that make them stunning... Can you tell me? What about the things that make you despise them?"

"What makes you want to protect them from? Someone in specific? Now picture someone else with them... Getting close to them, getting passionate with them... How does that make you feel?"

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:37 pm
Her fingers brushed his lips, trailing down his neck. Concentrating on just her voice was a very difficult order. Even if she was no longer hanging all over him.

"She's very pretty. Her body has grown since we were kids but it's not the typical bombshell. She helps me achieve my goals but she definitely challenges me. It's like she likes who I could be but not who I am. She makes me think about who I should be and it frustrates me that I'm..." Were these things that he liked or despised? Cerpin muddled through them all without understanding the distinction himself.

Imagining someone else close to her. HA! Wasn't that a riot? He couldn't help but cover his mouth to hide his laughter. It probably wasn't the right reaction that he ought to be having. Still, Tevini was so utterly paranoid and untrusting of others that the thought of her getting intimate or passionate with anyone was ******** hilarious.

"I guess... it might bother me. But at the same time, I like fooling around myself. Is that wrong?" He scratched at the back of his head with a perplexed look on his face. Cerpin was still fairly young and exploring his options. It was hypocritical of him to journey out to sow his oats while demanding his partner stay back at home. But sex and attraction was just so fun that he couldn't imagine giving it up either. It wasn't his fault that hormones were racing through his body ever since his growth spurt!

"What is it supposed to feel like? The caliginous quad. What does yours feel like?" He questioned, curious on her answer. Was it rude to ask how she'd filled her quads? He grabbed his glass to drink a few sips while she spoke. This was all very enlightening and interesting to think about. Cerpin had quite a few relationships that didn't seem to fit into quads but were more impactful on him than simply friendships. Sorting through it all was difficult but helpful.

ImaginationsParadise

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:03 pm
Wow, whoever that troll was, she definitely didn't deserve him. Sure she helped him achieve thing but come on! How could he possibly have feeling for someone under his league. Quadrants affairs was a blind business. Once again magazines always proved to be right. She chuckled a bit when he laughed, which confirmed her theory that the troll they were speaking off wasn't even that appealing-- at least for her. "Heeeey, you never know~ Something like that might happen right under your sniffnode! Life does give out plenty of surprises!" It's always the things that one least expect that hit others the hardest.

Flirting, was that wrong? Absolutely not! "Mmm, depends with whom you do so and your status. I do too enjoy playing around, but I stop," Sometimes she stopped, depending on their hue and her motives. "when I know whoever I'm acting coquettishly with is in a relationship. I'm available though~" Eridia played with her curls thinking about her own little games with a smile. Flirting while in a relationship was something Eridia found disrespectful, while it appeared to be harmless it was very hurtful to any couple. Which was a good thing to use whenever she broke up relationships. "How would you feel if she got fooled by someone? Not many do this... innocently? Without ill intentions? Left vulnerable?" She shrugged.

Her interest sparked once he mentioned the black quadrant. "Caliginous quadrant, how does it feel?" Eridia couldn't help but bitterly smirk. She could only think of Psykgi and their break up. No matter, that was all in the past-- she was as free as a bird now! The most beautiful bird!

"Well... For some it might feel like a slap to the face, for others it might feel like you are stuck between a rock and a hard place..."
Was she wording things properly? "For me... For me it feels like riding a rollercoaster, blindfolded. Even if I try to anticipate something, I am always taken by surprise-- breath taken away and all. Really, a lovable sight."

"Want to experience it?" She said with a coy grin and took his glad from his hand, after Cerpin took a few sips, drinking from it with a challenging smirk. "Not everyone can handle this... vigorous and deep training." She breathed out.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:39 pm
She stopped if someone was already in a relationship, huh? He supposed that was the normal limitation that other trolls liked to follow. Cerpin felt a sense of guilt that he didn't subscribe to the same moral code. Why should he hold back if he could be a better fit for someone than their current partner? It wasn't his fault others couldn't separate the emotional from physical the way he could.

"So it feels mostly positive to you? Interesting." It was different than he had expected. That could be because it wasn't caliginous though he supposed. Cerpin mused over the turbulent thoughts for a moment.

"I guess I would feel mostly surprise if she was fooled. She's too smart to let herself fall vulnerable to anything. Almost paranoid. Maybe she'd deserve it if she was tricked." After all the hell she gave him for being too foolish or stupid, it might almost feel good to see Tevini trip up. It was a mean thought for sure but wasn't that part of a black rom? He took a sip of his drink.

"You've given me a lot to think about. Are there any exercises you think might help me?"

ImaginationsParadise
replies a million months later

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:42 pm
"Flirting is very healthy and helpful, trust me on this ohoh!" Eridia said with a delightful smile. "It's stupid to think it's not-- after all, how are you supposed to attract others?"

There was just no way around it. Cheating was unlawful and mostly what she used to separate trolls from each other. That was a different concept. "Oh darling." She shook her head slightly, so naive. "It doesn't matter how alarmed and smart you are. Emotions crumples those down, exposing you at your truest and original form." She smirked. "If I were to define smart it'd be, having or showing intelligence, especially of a high level. Only that. It doesn't matter how many formulas or theories you might know, but trolls who fall in that category use their intelligence to shield almost completely away from social interactions, making themselves even more vulnerable."

"She might be smart, but has she proven herself to be as smart in social situations?"
Eridia asked. It was something for him to think about the next time he'd see the troll in question.

"My recommendation, observe her. Analyze any little details that might correspond for either quadrant. If there seems to be more hateful qualities than pitiful, then that might help you figure it out. Keep them in my, write them down-- whatever suits you. Be weary of those signals and details as insignificant as they might seem. Also, analyze yourself: do you want her, as a partner, to grow and improve through rivalry? Have you done anything for her to be challenged, to accept it. Does an intense rivalry exist between you two?" And with that, Eridia stood up with a sexy smile and the beetle he had between her fingers. "If the answer is no, then surely it's pity."

"If you need more sessions with me, do let me know~ I'd like to follow up on your case darling."
She winked.

Yamashii
wow i took 5ever. thank you for your patience!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games