Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rumors! A way to you get to know someone and learn so much about them without them even knowing!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:52 pm
Eridia needed to take a breather for her stressful yet exciting life. After all, she did needed to have enough stamina and DETERMINATION to do, well, things. The high blood chuckled as she went over her plans one more time, she was about to split up a nice couple she observed in the plains because their attitude towards each other got to her nerves ever since she laid eyes on them. So, spreading lies and well as spreading the truth would surely split them up in a liggity split!

Again she chuckled as she waled around pretending to shop and going cart by cart, stall by stall, shop by shop, until she spread enough juicy content on one of the trolls. Good thing about the plains, everyone is aware of those who live nearby!!

Stopping at a random stall while she conversed with the owner, Eridia took an apple and examined it before saying,

"Hey... Did you hear about what happened last night with Whally Rlotte?" Eridia tried oh so hard not to snort. Really that name made her cackle every time she said it. One thing for sure, she got the stall owner hooked by her opening statement!

Eridia looked sideways, as if she tried not to be heard and began spilling the juicy secrets, not really keeping her tone down.

Sami-Fire
<3

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:17 pm
It sort of went without saying, but trying to make some scratch as a troll kid was difficult. Dairah was almost always the youngest one at the markets that sprung up around the plains, and she couldn't help but feel a little inadequate when she got a good look at the other vendors. They all seemed bigger and stronger, with more goods to peddle. It made her want to grow up faster. Maybe she'd be tall enough to see over their heads and haul twice as many crops someday! Not likely, but she could dream.

An unusual shopper had shown up; a rather showy and regal-looking purpleblood was loudly discussing the fairs of a troll with a strange name. Something... R'lotte? The name sounded slightly familiar to Dairah, though she couldn't quite place it. As she overheard the purpleblood, the events being relayed caught the pigtailed troll's attention deeply. Such scandalous deeds! She needed to hear more, even if it put her at risk of a dangerous dealing with a highblood. Slowly, she began to inch her cart over towards the discussion, hoping she wouldn't get noticed too quickly.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:05 pm
Eridia chuckled as she bought some goods. "Yes, quite a shame to hear something like that. I don't know about you but I would never cheat on my matesprite. Simply a disgrace!" With that Eridia stepped away from the apple cart when she saw a young troll selling goods near her. Was she just passing by or was she trying to eavesdrop? Oooh, wouldn't Eridia like to know? So the highblood smirked and approached the little girl. Generally kids were good at spreading rumors, she should know Eridia always told everyone's secrets back then.

"Greetings child! I'd loooove to buy some goods~" She fluttered her lashes as she took a good look at both Dairah and the goods she was trying to sell. The flowers seemed a cute addition to her hive in the plains and the produce seemed good... She could buy some while she was gossiping.

"You are such an adorable little troll! I do hope you keep being as cute as you age... Although...." Eridia looked around cautiously. "There are so many bad trolls out there that play around with your trust! Din't you hear the shameful act a troll did recently? Simply disgraceful..." She hoped she got the kid hooked in her lies, otherwise she'd have to try harder!

Sami-Fire
A well deserve tag <3

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:53 pm
Dairah couldn't stifle a small nervous giggle when the purpleblood approached. The lady was laying it on a smidge thick, but Dairah was vulnerable to flattery nonetheless. "Um, well... which one? When you sell here, you hear all kinds of things." Dairah scratched her head, by her left set of pigtails. She hoped it wasn't that obvious that she'd been listening in. "There's been lousy tippers, whispers of scammers, some bad reviews of other sellers here... and the occasional romantic affair-type thing. Someone is, um, really getting around. I hope no one does that to me." Okay, so it probably was really obvious that she'd been listening in. But how could she not? This lady was spreading the goods around with a fierceness! Such morsels of gossip being spread around with such reckless abandon was a rare but intriguing incident.

ImaginationsParadise
Guhhhhh sorry for the delay! I forgot that you tagged me back ><

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces