Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“You need to learn you can’t save others from themselves. Why is that? because those who make a perpetual muddle of their lives don’t appreciate your interfering with the drama they’ve created. They want your poor-sweet-baby sympathy, but they don’t want to change.”

Previously...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:27 pm
Eridia did try her best to restrain herself from slapping the redblood. How dare he speak to her like that! How dare he meddle in her affairs and drag her out of the tower, ignoring her protests completely! The highblood dug her nails into her palms and replied with a raw, "I am fine." And a glare.

She wasn't at all fine, mentally speaking, but physically, sure. She was fresh as a daisy. That wasn't the point though, the point was that he got her away from Gerard. The teen groaned and rolled her eyes as he stupidly considered going back there-- were all redbloods that stupid? "I don't care. It's not like they're important." The only important troll, besides the queen herself, was dead. So it didn't matter to her how many more trolls got culled, they didn't have a place in her bloodpusher. He surely had to be joking.

The lavenderblood eyes slightly widened once Opimus slowly headed towards the tower. He was serious, wasn't he? How many hipocrites and wackos were infesting this planet? How could Fellah even want to save a bunch of useless trolls if that probably meant ending his own life? Again, she rolled her eyes before going after him and taking a hold of his arm.

"What exactly are you planning to do lowblood?" She said dryly.

Unaru
<3

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:37 pm
In the midst of the chaos, Fellah's eyes just kept darting back and forth between the purpleblood and the tower. The images of all the other trolls he had passed, the ones he saw who had been so worn down, Toothy, Lorata, he wished with all his pumpbiscuit that they were alright. But, that's what also called him back toward the tower.
He was not expecting to be grabbed by the arm as he started to turn about and head back toward the wreckage. Eridia seemed so...bitter, and then surprised? Fellah wasn't the most perceptive, but he had to wonder what exactly happened to her to make her lose so much faith in other trolls.
"I-I'm not sure," he admitted. It wasn't often that he really did the whole plan ahead thing. "I know some good trolls who were in there though. I don't think I could live with myself if somethin' happened to 'em and I didn't try to do anything."
After all, he did manage to pull Eridia and Aandes to safety, that was something right? He could probably do something similar for some other trolls. Who knew how many could still be trapped.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:06 pm
"You're not even sure and you want to go back in there!?" Eridia shouted. "That's suicide! Gog, I can't believe you are so stupid! You are not some type of action heroe, therefore you can't SAVE anyone." She said bitterly, releasing his arm to face him. Whatever good intention he had, pissed her off a lot. Such blind selflessness, surely not even noble at all. "If they're so good, then why bother to help them? They can help themseeeelves."

"Really... One minute they'll thank you for it and shower you with compliments and praises... You'll become a hero! But then, they start watching you closely and in the blink of an eye... they turn on you." Eridia warned him. "If you do something, it will happene. Even if you do nothing, say nothing and be nothing, there will still be many who will criticise you for your actions. They will wait for you to mess up and condemn you for your failures."

"They could easily pin this on you if you fail and those who've lost someone there, will cull you. If you want that, now... Go ahead. Let me see how mindless you truly are."

Unaru

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:53 pm
Fellah was a good lowblood, he really was, but hearing Eridia go off on him, the farm troll could feel the same racing in his pumpbiscuit like he had the night on Bloodfest he stood in front of Kursha's gun. He knew his place, for the most part, but why could highbloods be so...so...mean!? He felt his fists curling and uncurling before he finally opened his mouth.
"What about you, huh?" he said, his angry face looking more confused and pitiable than intimidating. "Ya were just gonna stay there and let yerself get blown up! What kinda smarts is that? How does that make YOU so good?"
This was the same troll that had threatened to cull him, even though he had just been trying to be friendly. He kept going back to her booth at Bloodfest regardless. He DID save her, and he was dogone done and tired with being taken for granted.
"And ya know what else? I don't really care 'bout anyone criticizin' me, or waitin' fer me to fall flat on my butt. Cause I already done that plenty. Ya don't do somethin' fer the thanks or the glory, ya do it cause ya look out for the trolls ya care about! And speakin' o' thanks, ya didn't even care enough about yer own life to thank me fer helpin' ya. So maybe ya should let that stew in yer thinkpan a bit." The massive farm troll stood there after his little rant, arms crossed and pouty.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:29 pm
"I-- SHUT UP! AS IF I'M SO STUPID TO BELIEVE TROLLS ACTUALLY DO THAT! I'M NOT STUPID, I'M NOT--" She got cut off by Opimus as he showed her his rage. Eridia glared at him with teary eyes and clenched fists. It'd be so easy to cut his throat in half but the highblood was frozen in place. Why was she feeling so useless? So frail? She was tough as steel, wasn't she? "I HAD MY REASONS!!"

She couldn't even think of a good comeback to his puny rant for goodness sake. Her thoughts were muddled by her dark thoughts. To die, she wanted to die, she wanted to stay away from everyone who wanted to hurt her. She wanted to be left alone, Eridia only wanted... She only wanted to find someone else who saw something great about her. Not just her superficial self but what made her, her. And she couldn't get it, she couldn't find another troll like Gerard or anyone close enough. Was it that she was destined to have her heart shattered a million times or was she just that unlucky? To stop the pain... she had to end herself. The highblood's breathing quickened, and her lower lips quivered as she shouted back, "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I WISHED TO STAY? BECAUSE I'M NOT NEEDED! I'M NOT WORTH IT, I'M BETTER OF DEAD."

"NO ONE CARES..." She blinked, noticing she'd started to cry. "...n-no one ever truly cares..." Eridia whispered in a high pitched voice before cupping her cheeks, thinking it'd stop the tears. The thought of suicide... was ever a mere consolation for her: one gets through many a dark night. "I've always felt like this. I've been in a room -- I've felt suicidal. I've been depressed. I've felt awful -- awful beyond all-- always thinking that, that one other troll could enter that room and cure what was bothering me..." He was gone though. "...I-I thought I saw him... I t-thought that if I stayed, then I would stop feeling like this..." There were times that she didn't want to wake up. As if she was having a much better time asleep. So eternal sleep... That seemed like the way.

"I'm no good." She said firmly. "I know it. Heh, I'm always reminded how much of a rich b***h I am... So, who would miss or need someone like myself? So yes, that's how smart I am. So smart that I figure out how people use me for their own intentions... I'm trying to help you Fellah. Don't go there, I'm warning you..."

"They're not worth it... Because they won't see your worth."

Unaru

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:01 pm
Fellah's indignant, pouty face quickly melted into concern and regret. How could anyone even respond to that? Well, most trolls would probably just roll their sight orbs, or try to use empty words to comfort the highblood. Fellah was not most trolls, however.
Before a single word could come to his lips Fellah reached out and pulled Eridia into a surprisingly warm hug. He held her close, he tried to make her feel safe. It was easy enough to pull her still breathing husk out of the wreckage, but he had no idea what to do about her emotional state that seemed so obviously in shambles. The farm troll just hugged the purpleblood for a solid while, trying to think about what to say. In the end, there wasn't much thinking required for what had to be said.
"Yer better off here, alive." Fellah said, his voice soft and gentle. It had such a sincere quality to it, something rarely found on Alternia. He slowly let her go and looked at Eridia, how quickly his views could shift. He took a finger and wiped the tears from her cheeks. "I ain't gonna lie, I have no idea how yer feelin'. I can try and sympathize with ya though. Ya keep talkin' 'bout how no one cares, how yer so sad and alone. I get that ya feel that way, but maybe ya've had those walls built up fer so long that ya can't see the trolls who're tryin' to get around them." He placed his hands on her shoulders, trying to reassure her. "Yer an intense troll Eridia. Sure ya can get emotional, ya can throw around threats, be a little bitchy." he said that last bit with a bit of a chuckle and raised a single eyebrow. "But yer also passionate. Ya believe in real true quadrants, ya like romance. Ya obviously care about other trolls cause ya care about what THEY think'a you. See, the trick is though, ya gotta care 'bout yerself too. I'm so, SO sorry ya lost someone close to ya. I can't even imagine what that's gotta feel like. But...ya still got trolls who think yer worth bein' around. I kept comin' back to yer booth at Bloodfest after ya threatened to cull me didn't I?" He chuckled again, making light of it. "And I coulda just left ya in that tower, but I didn't. Ya gotta think more about that stuff. I don't want anything from ya Eridia, I did those things cause I think yer interestin'. Ya know how lonely it can get on a farm in the middle'a nowhere with just my lusus and datin' sims? When I met ya at yer booth I thought I might'a found a friend. Someone who gets the same kinda stuff I like. Ya ain't just yer blood color or status, yer full of surprises and I can never guess what yer gonna do next. Even if that can be a bit scary, it's still fun. Ya just gotta let those walls down some times. Just try to open that big pumpbiscuit of yers again to let some new friends in."

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:22 pm
Her eyes slightly widened as Fellah pulled her in for a tender hug. Instead of pushing him away, the highblood remained immobile, feeling the warm surround her cold self. Her breathing was slowing down as she heard him speak, it was the first time in sweeps she'd ever felt a bit calm-- hell, peaceful even. All the commotions she caused, the chaos, the screams... She'd never really been exposed to the opposite. Never experienced having the voices in her head die down. Eridia wrapped her arms and she sobbed. It felt weird having someone who'd rather have her alive, more shocking, someone she threatened to cull.

It also felt strange, that he halfheartedly sympathized with her. The lavender blood looked at Fellah while he wiped her tears away and kept reassuring her with such sincerity... It was so weird, everything was! Yet so comforting... The highblood nodded occasionally. Everything he said made some sense.

A bittersweet chuckle escaped her lips at the compliments: interesting, passionate and bitchy... An uncommon combination indeed. Eridia wiped her tears away as she gave his words some thoughts. She needed to trim the twisted thorns that grew on her walls... Let some trolls in... Not too much, there were still vultures and crows out there who'd misuse her greatness.

Let them see, just how worthy she could be...

It'd be tricky with all the chaos she had provoked in her earlier years and teen years. However, she'd slowly try to and tie some loose ends with those she considered to give them a last chance, before taking them out of her heart-- permanently.

"Being nice isn't exactly my strength..." Again another bittersweet chuckle escaped her lips. "But... I'll give it a shot."

'Thank you.' She thought.

"Must admit-" She sniffled. "The plains aren't exactly the best place to get a slice of action.. Unless you have company... I-I should know, I bought a hive there recently..."

"Hey, I owe you Opimus... No one's ever tried to, you know, comfort me in my time of weakness... You said you didn't look for anything in return but..." She felt like she needed to.

Unaru
Almost wrapping up!! o uo

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:32 pm
Had he managed to calm her down, had it worked? As the redblood noticed the deep seeded fear melt from the highbloods face he let his own goofy grin return to his face. ”No on is great at everything. It just takes some practice. I'm sure you'll figure out how to 'be nice' in time,” he chuckled. ”If ya ever need a friend though, I'll be around.”
”The plains ain't so bad. Yeah, not a whole lot of trolls around, but no place better to see the moons and stars.” There was that ever present optimism that Fellah seemed to have such an unwavering handle on. ”If ya ever wanna swing by my hive I could show ya all the hidden gems we got out in the plains,” he offered.
When Eridia mentioned the topic of repayment again, Fellah just shook his head and placed his hands on her shoulder. ”If ya REALLY feel like ya gotta do something in return, the only thing I'll ask from ya is to pay it forward. Like that movie,” he laughed. ”Just do somethin' nice for three other trolls, and tell them to do the same. It'll help ya practice the whole nice thing anyhow.
The redbloods bright smile was interrupted as the tower that had been the catalyst of this conversation suddenly went up in a massive explosion behind them. The color drained completely from the redbloods face. It looks like there was no going back to try and help out now.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:56 pm
He was giving her a token of friendship? That was something she always wanted to have, and something she always seemed to mess up. But the idea of having a friend sounded nice for once. "Yes! That sounds delightful!! I really haven't gotten the chance to explore the plains... It sounds relaxing..."

Eridia felt like the frustration and anger she had in her was slowly dying down. Sure being friends with the redblood meant probably having to be a bit nicer to others and actually calming the ******** out for more than minute, but hey- what could possibly go wrong? "Fiiiine," She rolled her eyes. "I'll try that." Eridia finished with a shrug and a giggle.

Suddenly, the loud explosion reminded Eridia what brought them here in the first place. She blinked, looked at Fellah's shocked expression, looked down and then blinked several times more to confirm the tower had just exploded and she kept him away from doing what he wanted to do. Sadly, Eridia had the WORST reaction to all of this-- she laughed to the point she started wheezing. Oh the irony! It was just impossible for her not to win!

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" She quickly added as she tried regaining her composure. "It's just that-- You're safe and... That could've been you! I am happy it wasn't you... Hehe..." Erridia covered her mouth to prevent more giggles to escape her lips. The highblood wiped a tear and she heavily breathed and looked down for a moment before glancing back at the saddened lowblood.

"I'm sure everyone go out. No one's that stupid to stay in there, and if they are... It happens. Can't keep everyone alive y'know?" She said, trying her best to reassure him. "One night it'll be someone you cherish... another night might be you. Trust me."

"You just need to um... Not really think of it and live life like it's never-ending. Just make the best of it." She gave his shoulder a pat. "Thank you again, for not letting me stay. I needed that."

Cracking her neck, she stretched. The lavenderblood had decided it was time to leave this place and time to rest. "You know what I also need? A massage. This has been fun and all, but I do need to stop all this seriousness! I mean, BORING, am I right?" She tried to lighten up the mood but again, inappropriate.

A sigh escaped her lips as she gave him a reassuring smile. "You can totally come with me if you like. You seem like you might need it too Opimus. To get away from this, you know?" She said as a matter of fact, stretching her hand for him to grab.

It was his decision after all.

Unaru

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:45 pm
Fellah seemed to be perking back up into his usual self as Eridia finally conceded and began to calm down a bit. It was good to see her finding her footing out of a rather unfortunate mental state.
However, his relief was short lived with the explosion. His shoulders slumped, and color still drained he could only shake his head and be thankful that he was able to help the trolls he had.
"I uh, never actually had a massage bafore. A little too rich for my blood," he chuckled, an attempt at a joke for him to try and lighten the mood as well.
Taking one more look at the tower he sighed before walking off with Eridia.

ImaginationsParadise
I think that's a wrap? Unless Eridia has anything else to add.

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games