Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:44 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*He responds with a tight embrace, with his right arm wrapping around her, through the feathers beneath her wings and clutching her right shoulder, and his left arm around the small of her back, to where the hand rests on her left buttock and thigh.*

*She then lowers her wings and folds them about the Shadow Knight, as she places her right foot back on the ground and presses against him.*

*He listens to the accelerated beating of hear little heart and breaths deeply as he takes in the scent of her exquisite divine blood being pumped by it, which he can smell through her skin and flesh. Over time, it had become one of the most alluring smells he has ever encountered. Out of the many other scents of blood that he had been surrounded by, the scent of her pure and holy blood had always stood out the most, To any other vampire, it would likely have the appeal if the finest and most fragrant wine mixed with myrrh, but to him, it had become more like a fruity perfume. Ha had grown very fond of it, and come to find the beating of the little heart that pumps it to be a lovely rhythm of beautiful sounding drums, rather than a mere dinner bell.
He lowers his eye to look down at her neck and throat, and though he can the the appetizing red rivers there in, from which the scent sizes and permeates, he take no note of them an only notices the flawless white skin that surrounds them, and how it seems to sparkle like diamond. he closes his eyes and breaths deeply, again, intoxicated by the smell.*

*Luminova breaks the kiss and looks up in to he beloved's amber eyes.*
"Why so professional?"
*She asks.*
"You know that you of all people have no need to dress me be my call-name."

"And you know that the name "Angel" does not only save a a quick way to address you, on the battlefield.."
*He answers.*
"It is also an endearing name that serves to compliment you on your matchless divine beauty.... Both on the outside..."
*his right arm becomes a black mist and disappears to re-manifest itself inside her wings and he presses his index finger to he chest, right over her beating heart.*
"And within... And, I like it."
*He finishes, smiling.*

"Please..."
*She says with a flattered smile.*
When we marry, you'll have to start calling me something different, such as "Dear", or "Honey... beside, I'm hardly even remotely close to being an Angel...They are far more powerful and I... I'm like an insect in comparison..."

"Not where it counts, your not..."
*The Shadow knight counters.*
"Not in here!"
*He flattens his hand over hear heart.*
"Here, you are exactly like an Angel and are no different from them..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:45 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*He listens to the accelerated beating of hear little heart and breaths deeply as he takes in the scent of her exquisite divine blood being pumped by it, which he can smell through her skin and flesh. Over time, it had become one of the most alluring smells he has ever encountered. Out of the many other scents of blood that he had been surrounded by, the scent of her pure and holy blood had always stood out the most, To any other vampire, it would likely have the appeal if the finest and most fragrant wine mixed with myrrh, but to him, it had become more like a fruity perfume. Ha had grown very fond of it, and come to find the beating of the little heart that pumps it to be a lovely rhythm of beautiful sounding drums, rather than a mere dinner bell.
He lowers his eye to look down at her neck and throat, and though he can the the appetizing red rivers there in, from which the scent sizes and permeates, he take no note of them an only notices the flawless white skin that surrounds them, and how it seems to sparkle like diamond. he closes his eyes and breaths deeply, again, intoxicated by the smell.*

"Why so professional?"
*She asks.*

"And you know that the name "Angel" does not only save a a quick way to address you, on the battlefield.."
*He answers.*
"It is also an endearing name that serves to compliment you on your matchless divine beauty.... Both on the outside..."
*his right arm becomes a black mist and disappears to re-manifest itself inside her wings and he presses his index finger to he chest, right over her beating heart.*
*He finishes, smiling.*

"Please..."
When we marry, you'll have to start calling me something different, such as "Dear", or "Honey... beside, I'm hardly even remotely close to being an Angel...They are far more powerful and I... I'm like an insect in comparison..."

"Not in here!"

"Angels do not marry, or develop love like there is between a man and a women."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:52 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Why so professional?"
*She asks.*

*He answers.*
*He finishes, smiling.*

"Please..."

"Not in here!"

"Do you really think that honey has any appeal what so ever to a Vampire?"
*He asks.*
"We prefer iron, honey is nothing more than just naturally processed sugar. I'd sooner call you "Apple"."
*With his words, he kisses her again.*
"You brought me back from the dead... You will always be MY Angel... Speaking of which- "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:22 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
*Aidar looks back over his shoulder. They had been traveling through the forest for some time and the edge of the forest was no longer visible. All he can see is endless trees and darkness. He then looks up to try and get his barrings on the condition of the moon, but can see nothing, just a thick canopy of foliage and small glimpses of the stars beyond, through small breaches in the over brush.*
" Think we should stop here."
*He tells Kai. He then turns back toward the rest of the caravan starts waving his right hand, in a beckoning gesture.*
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
Keep it movin, keep it movin, we'll res here, behind me... Everyone, behind me, behind, me, we'll camp there..."
*veronica, still clinging to mr stubbs back tries to shake off her hat and making some grinting noises*
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*He answers.*
*He finishes, smiling.*

"Please..."

"Not in here!"

*He asks.*
"We prefer iron, honey is nothing more than just naturally processed sugar. I'd sooner call you "Apple"."
"You brought me back from the dead... You will always be MY Angel... Speaking of which- "

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs is carrying Veronica passed the two lovers, when he turns his head and sees them embracing.*
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil
"Where in the 7 Hells, is that man's honor as a demon!? I know she's beautiful, even I can see that... But she an enemy of darkness! Everybody knows, that Demons do NOT breed with Fae!... At least not consensually, and the resulting bastards are often rejected by both parents as abominations..."
*He thinks to himself, turning toward the embracing couple.*
"And, I'm pretty sure that this bothersome girl is all healed, by now..."
*Mr Stubbs takes a deep breath and reaching over his head, crabs Veronica by her ribs and flips her up over his head.*
"Something for your woman, traitor!"
*And with those words, he casts her down onto the two, to where the shadow Knight's head is awkwardly between her legs.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:59 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
*Aidar looks back over his shoulder. They had been traveling through the forest for some time and the edge of the forest was no longer visible. All he can see is endless trees and darkness. He then looks up to try and get his barrings on the condition of the moon, but can see nothing, just a thick canopy of foliage and small glimpses of the stars beyond, through small breaches in the over brush.*
*He tells Kai. He then turns back toward the rest of the caravan starts waving his right hand, in a beckoning gesture.*
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
Keep it movin, keep it movin, we'll res here, behind me... Everyone, behind me, behind, me, we'll camp there..."
*veronica, still clinging to mr stubbs back tries to shake off her hat and making some grinting noises*
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Please..."

"Not in here!"

*He asks.*

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs is carrying Veronica passed the two lovers, when he turns his head and sees them embracing.*
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil
"Where in the 7 Hells, is that man's honor as a demon!? I know she's beautiful, even I can see that... But she an enemy of darkness! Everybody knows, that Demons do NOT breed with Fae!... At least not consensually, and the resulting bastards are often rejected by both parents as abominations..."
*Mr Stubbs takes a deep breath and reaching over his head, crabs Veronica by her ribs and flips her up over his head.*
*And with those words, he casts her down onto the two, to where the shadow Knight's head is awkwardly between her legs.*

*Luminova's wings and disappear in a light burst of feathers that quickly fade away along with her tail, as she releases the Shadow Knight and stumbles back in surprise. She then looks at Mr. Stubbs in bewilderment.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:24 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Please..."

"Not in here!"

*He asks.*

User Image
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil

User Image
*The Shadow Knight leans back as he catches Veronica, but does not fall over. Still holding her upside down from around the waist with his head between her legs, he looks blankly at Mr. Stubbs.*
User Image
"I don't know what *gasp* is wrong with that."
*Mr. Stubbs says.*
It should have *gasps* been healed by now, *wheeze* fix it!"
*And with those words, he turns and continues northeast, toward Aidar.
Aidar stares at Mr. Stubbs intently with his ears flat and his tail swishing side to side.*
User Image
"What?.."
*Mr. Stubs asks, stopping in front of Aidar.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:16 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Not in here!"

*He asks.*

User Image
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil

User Image
*The Shadow Knight leans back as he catches Veronica, but does not fall over. Still holding her upside down from around the waist with his head between her legs, he looks blankly at Mr. Stubbs.*
User Image
*Mr. Stubbs says.*

"Hey!"
*Aileen shouts in protest. As a current member of Luminoiva's staff, she had been following her and stopped to watch her and the Shadow Night as they embraced and spoke with one anther. As a Brydwolf, who is guide by instinct, in selecting a mate, the concept of romance is been alien to her, and she couldn't help but watch in fascination and wonder why the two don't just mate and get it over with, already. Choosing to remain silent and patiently wait for them to finish, her thoughts had begun to druft toward her one ambiguous relationship with Homac, when she had suddenly realized what Mr. Stubbs had done and scowls at him as he walks off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:27 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

*He asks.*

User Image
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil

User Image
User Image
*Mr. Stubbs says.*

"Hey!"
*Aileen shouts in protest. As a current member of Luminoiva's staff, she had been following her and stopped to watch her and the Shadow Night as they embraced and spoke with one anther. As a Brydwolf, who is guide by instinct, in selecting a mate, the concept of romance is been alien to her, and she couldn't help but watch in fascination and wonder why the two don't just mate and get it over with, already. Choosing to remain silent and patiently wait for them to finish, her thoughts had begun to druft toward her one ambiguous relationship with Homac, when she had suddenly realized what Mr. Stubbs had done and scowls at him as he walks off.

User Image
*Mr. Stubs stops in front of Aidar, who is staring at him intently with his ears flat and his tail swishing side to side.*
"What?..."
*He asks, looking down at Aidar. Aidar only looks straight ahead and sighs, beating his tail against the ground, as he lets Mr. Stubbs pass. He then looks over at the three who Mr. Stubbs has left behind in such an unpleasant position.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:18 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Not in here!"

*He asks.*

User Image
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil

User Image
User Image
*Mr. Stubbs says.*
Aidar stares at Mr. Stubbs intently with his ears flat and his tail swishing side to side.*
User Image
"What?.."
*Mr. Stubs asks, stopping in front of Aidar.
Aidar only looks straight ahead and sighs, beating his tail against the ground, as he lets Mr. Stubbs pass. He then looks over at the three who Mr. Stubbs had left behind in such an unpleasant position.*

* veronica gets startled by mr stubbs picking her up, amd before she can say anything she gets tossed in the air only to be caught by the shadow knight. Before she can porotest and say anything she hears mr stubbs call her an it and brushing her off, and then keeps silent and does nothing, but lowers the smile on her face. Then her hat falls off*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:26 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

*He asks.*

User Image
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil

User Image
User Image
*Mr. Stubbs says.*
User Image
"What?.."
Aidar only looks straight ahead and sighs, beating his tail against the ground, as he lets Mr. Stubbs pass. He then looks over at the three who Mr. Stubbs had left behind in such an unpleasant position.*

* veronica gets startled by mr stubbs picking her up, and before she can say anything she gets tossed in the air only to be caught by the shadow knight. Before she can protest and say anything she hears mr stubbs call her an it and brushing her off, and then keeps silent and does nothing, but lowers the smile on her face. Then her hat falls off*

User Image
*the shadow knight looks down at veronica, then quickly looks back up with a slight blush in his face.*
"Um... Would help ma set her back on her feet?"
*He asks Luminova.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:29 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

*He asks.*

User Image
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil

User Image
User Image
*Mr. Stubbs says.*
User Image
"What?.."

* veronica gets startled by mr stubbs picking her up, and before she can say anything she gets tossed in the air only to be caught by the shadow knight. Before she can protest and say anything she hears mr stubbs call her an it and brushing her off, and then keeps silent and does nothing, but lowers the smile on her face. Then her hat falls off*

User Image
*the shadow knight looks down at veronica, then quickly looks back up with a slight blush in his face.*
"Um... Would help ma set her back on her feet?"
*He asks Luminova.*

"Of course."
*She says, taking Veronica under the arms and lifting her up.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:33 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil

User Image
User Image
*Mr. Stubbs says.*
User Image
"What?.."

User Image
"Um... Would help me set her back on her feet?"
*He asks Luminova.*

"Of course."

*As Luminavo lifts up Veronica's top half, The Shadow knight shifts his hands to Veronica's hips ans sets her down on her feet.*
"Are you alright?"
*He asks her.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:23 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil

User Image
User Image
*Mr. Stubbs says.*
User Image
"What?.."

User Image
*He asks Luminova.*

"Of course."

*As Luminavo lifts up Veronica's top half, The Shadow knight shifts his hands to Veronica's hips ans sets her down on her feet.*
"Are you alright?"
*He asks her.*
*not being completly healed, veronica has trouble standing up, she tried only to sake and fall. Through out this she keeps silent. Elsewhere there is some bantering in the back between vanessa and her blessed being Hailey*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:00 am
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

User Image
*He asks Luminova.*

"Of course."

*As Luminova lifts up Veronica's top half, The Shadow knight shifts his hands to Veronica's hips and sets her down on her feet.*
"Are you alright?"
*He asks her.*
*not being completely healed, veronica has trouble standing up, she tried only to shake and fall. Through out this she keeps silent. Elsewhere there is some bantering in the back between vanessa and her blessed being Hailey*

"Beloved, hold her up for me."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:04 am
*Aileen Puts her fists on her hips.*
"What a JERK!"
*Aileen says, watching Mr. Stubbs.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games