Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:35 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova shifts back into her doctor's form, letting her holy light fade to only a faint glow as she packs up the rest of the first aid supplies and turns to Sha and Aileen.*
"I thank you both for your help. You've both done a very good job while I was on break with my beloved. I noticed how well you all worked together from over there. It was very good teamwork."
*She says to both of them.*
"and that includes you, too, bane..."
*And with these words, she reaches her dainty left hand up to her side and roughly strokes the underside of the large horse-sized canine's bottom jaw.*

Sha gave Luminova a smile as he surveyed the scene about him as everyone was hurrying to get everything packed up. He noticed that they were doing their best to cover their tracks. It was a smart move; there was no telling if and how Flarn was tracking them, but it never hurt to be cautious.

He laughed as Luminova stroked Bane and the puppy reaction that the Warg gave in response. "We better hurry. Knowing Aidar, he wants to be on the move as soon as possible."

*Aileen humbly smiles.*
"Ah just wanna prove to Uncle Aidar tha Ah can do me part. Show tha Ah ave wha it take tae be a Darkhunter."
*She answers.*

*Luminova smiles kindly.*
"He'll be very proud, once I tell him of how you took the lead... You have good capabilities, especially for a beginner. I could use a member like you on my staff and would be very happy to have you."
*She says as, offering her right hand.*

*Aileen looks at Luminova's hand and frowns."
"Dunnae get me wrong, Ah appreciate the offer."
*She says, shaking her head.*

*Luminova's smile fades and she lowers her hand from Bane's head.*
"What's the matter?"
*She asks.*

*Aileen uneasily holds the middle of her left arm with her right hand and turns her head to look away from Luminova.*
"Ah be a warrior."
*She answers.*
"Ah may have hid from battle in the past, bu Ah still ave a warrior's heritage. If Ah am tae redeem me honor, it has tae be in combat..."
*Aileen then looks around, seeing all the wounded about her on stretchers before looking back to Luminova.*
"Dae ye think Ah could jus be a part timer?"
*She asks.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:38 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen humbly smiles.*
"Ah just wanna prove to Uncle Aidar tha Ah can do me part. Show tha Ah ave wha it take tae be a Darkhunter."
*She answers.*

"He'll be very proud, once I tell him of how you took the lead... You have good capabilities, especially for a beginner. I could use a member like you on my staff and would be very happy to have you."

"What's the matter?"
*She asks.*

*Aileen uneasily holds the middle of her left arm with her right hand and turns her head to look away from Luminova.*
"Ah be a warrior."
*She answers.*
"Ah may have hid from battle in the past, bu Ah still ave a warrior's heritage. If Ah am tae redeem me honor, it has tae be in combat..."
*Aileen then looks around, seeing all the wounded about her on stretchers before looking back to Luminova.*
*She asks.*

*Luminova's mouth widens into that shining sunny smile of her ans she beams with joy.*
"Of course."
*She answers.*
"Any time you want to help out, you are most welcome to do so. Sometimes the best course of action is not to make one choice over the other, bit to instead choose them all... I am certain that with that helpful attitude, would will surely make it among the Hunters, one day."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:42 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen humbly smiles.*
*She answers.*

"What's the matter?"
*She asks.*

"Ah be a warrior."
*She answers.*
*She asks.*

*Luminova's mouth widens into that shining sunny smile of her ans she beams with joy.*
"Of course."
*She answers.*
"Any time you want to help out, you are most welcome to do so. Sometimes the best course of action is not to make one choice over the other, bit to instead choose them all... I am certain that with that helpful attitude, would will surely make it among the Hunters, one day."

*Aileen looks up, directly into Luminova's face.*
"Really?"
*She asks.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:44 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"What's the matter?"
*She asks.*

"Ah be a warrior."
*She answers.*
*She asks.*

*Luminova's mouth widens into that shining sunny smile of hers as she beams with joy.*
"Of course."
*She answers.*

"Really?"
*She asks.*

"Never doubt yourself...."
*She answers.*
"If you work hard enough, you can achieve anything that is mortally possible."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:45 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"What's the matter?"
*She asks.*

"Ah be a warrior."
*She answers.*
*She asks.*

*Luminova's mouth widens into that shining sunny smile of hers as she beams with joy.*
"Of course."
*She answers.*

"Really?"
*She asks.*

*She answers.*

"Thanks, Lumi!"
*Aileen joyfully cries as she hugs Luminova.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:46 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"Ah be a warrior."
*She answers.*
*She asks.*

"Of course."
*She answers.*

"Really?"
*She asks.*

*She answers.*

"Thanks, Lumi!"
*Aileen joyfully cries as she hugs Luminova.*

*Luminova smiles down at the young woman nestled into her bosom and puts her left arm around the daughter figure's back and strokes the top of her head with her right hand.*
"You just have to believe in your self."
*She says, encouragingly.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:56 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen humbly smiles.*
*She answers.*

"What's the matter?"
*She asks.*

*Aileen uneasily holds the middle of her left arm with her right hand and terns her head to look away from Luminova.*
"Ah be a warrior."
*She answers.*
*She asks.*

"Of course."
*She answers.*

"If you wish, I would be more than willing to help you hone your combat skills. No doubt you are already a formidable fighter, but a little practice never hurts from time to time..." Sha replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:13 pm
VanessaXross
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel

"What's the matter?"
*She asks.*

*Aileen uneasily holds the middle of her left arm with her right hand and terns her head to look away from Luminova.*
"Ah be a warrior."
*She answers.*
*She asks.*

"Of course."
*She answers.*

"If you wish, I would be more than willing to help you hone your combat skills. No doubt you are already a formidable fighter, but a little practice never hurts from time to time..." Sha replied.

*while walking by pulling my stuff out of my tent*
Veronica: remember there is still someone who wants to be strong for you aswell as you want to be strong for him.

*Aileen turns away from Luminova to look at Sha.*
"Thank ye, bu Ah've already been learnin from someone else, an Uncle Aidar also would nae approve o me bein tight tae fight. Ah would nae wan ye tae get in trouble, if he found oot... In the future, perhaps?"
*She then turns to Veronica.*
"There is?"
*She asks.*
"Who would tha be?"  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:26 pm
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel

"What's the matter?"
*She asks.*

"Ah be a warrior."
*She answers.*
*She asks.*

"Of course."
*She answers.*

Vanessa : remember there is still someone who wants to be strong for you aswell as you want to be strong for him.

"Thank ye, bu Ah've already been learnin from someone else, an Uncle Aidar also would nae approve o me bein tight tae fight. Ah would nae wan ye tae get in trouble, if he found oot... In the future, perhaps?"
*She then turns to Vanessa.*
"There is?"
*She asks.*
"Who would tha be?"

Vanessa: that would be the one who likes to follow you and play with you and help you in any way he can, if im not mistaken, he wants something from you^^
Vanessa keeps walking as her outfit changes to something more combat ready*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross
sha312
Luminova Valindel

"Of course."
*She answers.*

Vanessa : remember there is still someone who wants to be strong for you aswell as you want to be strong for him.

*She then turns to Vanessa.*
"There is?"
*She asks.*
"Who would tha be?"

Vanessa: that would be the one who likes to follow you and play with you and help you in any way he can, if im not mistaken, he wants something from you^^
Vanessa keeps walking as her outfit changes to something more combat ready*

"Oh, him."
*Aileen says.*
"Ha though ye might ave been talkin aboot another, Ah wasn't aware of."
*Having finished packing up the camp, Aileen unravels her scarf back into a cloak to let it flow freely.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games