Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:26 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312

He hurried to grab as many supplies as he could for the journey. He wanted to make sure he was as prepared as possible; who knew when they would be able to rest again.

He finished grabbing the last bits of food and water along with his gear before he heard the summons to gather the wounded. He made his way back to the infirmary and did his best to prep the cots for transport.

*As Sha prepped the cots, the Stretcher bearers would come and lift them up onto their shoulders and get ready to move. Aidar smiles as he over sees the preparations to leave and notices Kai climbing into and activating his mecha.
Burning Icebitch
*Aileen slips her gauntlets back on and folds her cloak back into a scarf, which she wraps about her neck, for easier mobility, as she observes Luminova change the cot into a stretcher, and then proceeds to go about the hospice, converting one got into a stretcher, after another, just as she saw Luminova do.

Burning Icewolf
*The twilight of the setting sun fades and soon the only remaining light is provided by Luminova's literally shining presence.*

*Luminova shifts back into her doctor's form, letting her holy light fade to only a faint glow as she packs up the rest of the first aid supplies and turns to Sha and Aileen.*
"I thank you both for your help. You've both done a very good job while I was on break with my beloved. I noticed how well you all worked together from over there. It was very good teamwork."
*She says to both of them.*
"and that includes you, too, bane..."
*And with these words, she reaches her dainty left hand up to her side and roughly strokes the underside of the large horse-sized canine's bottom jaw.*

Sha gave Luminova a smile as he surveyed the scene about him as everyone was hurrying to get everything packed up. He noticed that they were doing their best to cover their tracks. It was a smart move; there was no telling if and how Flarn was tracking them, but it never hurt to be cautious.

He laughed as Luminova stroked Bane and the puppy reaction that the Warg gave in response. "We better hurry. Knowing Aidar, he wants to be on the move as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:21 pm
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312

He hurried to grab as many supplies as he could for the journey. He wanted to make sure he was as prepared as possible; who knew when they would be able to rest again.

He finished grabbing the last bits of food and water along with his gear before he heard the summons to gather the wounded. He made his way back to the infirmary and did his best to prep the cots for transport.

*As Sha prepped the cots, the Stretcher bearers would come and lift them up onto their shoulders and get ready to move. Aidar smiles as he over sees the preparations to leave and notices Kai climbing into and activating his mecha.
Burning Icebitch
*Aileen slips her gauntlets back on and folds her cloak back into a scarf, which she wraps about her neck, for easier mobility, as she observes Luminova change the cot into a stretcher, and then proceeds to go about the hospice, converting one got into a stretcher, after another, just as she saw Luminova do.

Burning Icewolf
*The twilight of the setting sun fades and soon the only remaining light is provided by Luminova's literally shining presence.*

*Luminova shifts back into her doctor's form, letting her holy light fade to only a faint glow as she packs up the rest of the first aid supplies and turns to Sha and Aileen.*
"I thank you both for your help. You've both done a very good job while I was on break with my beloved. I noticed how well you all worked together from over there. It was very good teamwork."
*And with these words, she reaches her dainty left hand up to her side and roughly strokes the underside of the large horse-sized canine's bottom jaw.*

Sha gave Luminova a smile as he surveyed the scene about him as everyone was hurrying to get everything packed up. He noticed that they were doing their best to cover their tracks. It was a smart move; there was no telling if and how Flarn was tracking them, but it never hurt to be cautious.

He laughed as Luminova stroked Bane and the puppy reaction that the Warg gave in response. "We better hurry. Knowing Aidar, he wants to be on the move as soon as possible."

*Aileen humbly smiles.*
"Ah just wanna prove to Uncle Aidar tha Ah can do me part. Show tha Ah ave wha it take tae be a Darkhunter."
*She answers.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:22 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
(i liked your other post better)
(it was premature. I'll put it back in a little bit later, one Veronica returns to Stubbs. Don;t worry about it.)
now just waitinf on that green light to continue
(The green light is right after Sha and Aileen make their next posts. I think Lumi is waiting for them to respond. That should be within 5 minutes.)

Veronica: while i wait .... i was in the middle of somethig
* veronica takes out her tablet and takes a picture of vanessa and a stat sheet pulls up, then whistles, then floats down to aidar*
Veronica: look at this icewolf for vanessa's base we have quite a few, we have sephiroth, aizen souske, princess celestia, uchiha madara, uchiha itachi, panty, and guanyin (goddess blossem) quite a few huh? Oooh forgot one.........supreme Buddha??????? *stares at vanessa intently* bull............ *takes a pictue of shinryu*

"Say, wha???..."
*Aidar asks in confusion.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:27 pm
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Burning Icebitch

Burning Icewolf

*Aileen humbly smiles.*
"Ah just wanna prove to Uncle Aidar tha Ah can do me part. Show tha Ah ave wha it take tae be a Darkhunter."
*She answers.*

*Luminova smiles kindly.*
"He'll be very proud, once I tell him of how you took the lead... You have good capabilities, especially for a beginner. I could use a member like you on my staff and would be very happy to have you."
*She says as, offering her right hand.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:29 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

Burning Icebitch

Burning Icewolf

*Aileen humbly smiles.*
*She answers.*

"He'll be very proud, once I tell him of how you took the lead... You have good capabilities, especially for a beginner. I could use a member like you on my staff and would be very happy to have you."

*Aileen looks at Luminova's hand and frowns."
"Dunnae get me wrong, Ah appreciate the offer."
*She says, shaking her head.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:41 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Luminova Valindel

*Aileen humbly smiles.*
*She answers.*

*Aileen looks at Luminova's hand and frowns."
"Dunnae get me wrong, Ah appreciate the offer."
*She says, shaking her head.*

*Luminova's smile fades and she lowers her hand from Bane's head.*
"What's the matter?"
*She asks.*

*Once Luminova removes her hand from his bottom jaw, bane shakes his head and shoulders and tries to act like nothing happened, the flesh of the Warg's cheeks turning red beneath his red fur. Bane never liked to show his soft side, but he had bee feeling so good at her velvety touch and really enjoying her praise, that he just couldn't help himself. The Warg quickly looks a round with unease to see if any other Wargs saw him, hoping he wouldn't have to tear them a new rectum, before going back to sitting still as a statue.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:08 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
(i liked your other post better)
(it was premature. I'll put it back in a little bit later, one Veronica returns to Stubbs. Don;t worry about it.)
(The green light is right after Sha and Aileen make their next posts. I think Lumi is waiting for them to respond. That should be within 5 minutes.)

* veronica takes out her tablet and takes a picture of vanessa and a stat sheet pulls up, then whistles, then floats down to aidar*
Veronica: look at this icewolf for vanessa's base we have quite a few, we have sephiroth, aizen souske, princess celestia, uchiha madara, uchiha itachi, panty, and guanyin (goddess blossem) quite a few huh? Oooh forgot one.........supreme Buddha??????? *stares at vanessa intently* bull............ *takes a pictue of shinryu*

"Say, wha???..."

Veronica: i take it everyone is ready^^
*veronica takes off her hat, and then pulls out in the following order: a rock, a rabbit, a bugs bunny, an elephant, a pinkie pie
Pinkie pie: what the? Hello there^^ do you know where i am? I have never scene this place before, who are are you? Why are you standig on two legs? Who are those guys? Whybare they standing on two legs? Why am i so confused? Why-
*veronica slams her had down on pinkie pie, them digs deeper into her hat and pulls out deadpool. Then finally her little music box*
Veronica: found it^^ ok now everypony, stand away fromthe tents
Deadpool: wha.......  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:12 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

"Say, wha???..."

Veronica: i take it everyone is ready^^
*veronica takes off her hat, and then pulls out in the following order: a rock, a rabbit, a bugs bunny, an elephant, a pinkie pie
Pinkie pie: what the? Hello there^^ do you know where i am? I have never scene this place before, who are are you? Why are you standig on two legs? Who are those guys? Whybare they standing on two legs? Why am i so confused? Why-
*veronica slams her had down on pinkie pie, them digs deeper into her hat and pulls out deadpool. Then finally her little music box*
Veronica: found it^^ ok now everypony, stand away fromthe tents
Deadpool: wha.......

*Aidar folds his arms in disappointment.*
"Ah liked the pink horse."
*Aidar fusses.*
"She was jus adorable... Amusin too..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games