Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:48 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
"Yes, we are all gonna be attacked by G.H.O.S.T. Heavy losses, out numbered forces we are. He is so very spiteful, he sent his entire armada out to get us. We have NO chance, what so ever."
Jack says wrapping his arm around the doctor who calmed down from a panic.
" So.... About those hazmat suits. They are fine... ^_^ But, they might want to get help as soon as possible, although it wont matter, since we are all gonna die tonight."
he says, turning to the rest of the group.
"So, who wants their last meal?"

He scowled at Jack. "So much for some optimism. I know that things look bad, but we aren't dead yet. So how about instead of wetting your knickers, you do something useful instead of trying to bring down morale?"

Luminova steps away from Sha and turns to Jack.
"He's right, Jack."
She tells him in an almost scolding tone.
"That wasn't-!" eek

While Sha and Luminova reprimanding Jack, Dr. Addams slowly turns to look right at him, scowling, and cuts Luminova off, by slapping him right in the face. She then then turns back toward The Burning Icewolf.
"Don't lie to me, you vile slanderous devil, rejected of God."
"She huffs scornfully, as she closes her eyes and adjust her glasses with her left hand.
"You'll find no enjoyment in the terrifying and slaughtering of innocence here, to night, not as long as he is here... He'll save everyone here, because that is what he does... He saves people."
She then turns her head and glares at him out of the corner of her left eye with most intense and and focused expression of an unshakable clarity.
"Aidar will win!"
She says sternly.
"No matter the odds, he will find a way to win."
She then looks away again with her head held high as if to express just how small she finds jack to be.
And further more, you do NOT touch a lady, without her permission, you got that, you lecherous pervert?"
Finally, she looks to Aidar, again.
"The man in the Hazmat suit said something about "get things and everyone ready"... What did he mean by that?"
She asks.
"I doubt he was talking about the rest of us, we are not fighters, are there more of you here?"

User Image
After taking that slap to the face, Jack turns his head around to face the back of the turned doctor and pats her on the head.
"Devil rejected by God, you say? Oh, you have no idea the irony of what you just said. But, all in all, Yes Burning Icewolf, along with the rest of his merry men shall save the day, or so you think, but what do I know? I'm just a supernatural lecherous pervert right?"
He says this as he lifts his other hand, holding up the doctors bra, a black lacy silk lingerie top, semi-transparent and with bumpy frilled cups with a hot pink ribbon lacing the front together between them, like a corset, and tied into a pretty bow at the bottom between the cups; and twirls it in his fingers as he walks away.
"So anyways about those last meals? I know a good recipient for some good chow main. I got this from a narrator who knows how to cook good Chinese cuisine... Anyone?"

"Kay!"
Aileen says as she catches the flask Aidar tossed back to her and puts it back in the backpack. She then takes one last bit from the dried meat and tosses it in the direction of Snowflash, who immediately snaps it up in mat air and gives an an appreciative chirp while Aileen grabs the pink dress from her saddle and stuffs that back into the pack as well, before donning the pack.
"Ye can all come out, now!"
She calls to the people on the other side of the laser gate as she holds Snowflash's reins with her left hand and strokes her neck with her right.
"She be friendly, She was only lookin for me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:59 pm
Burning Icebitch
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
"Yes, we are all gonna be attacked by G.H.O.S.T. Heavy losses, out numbered forces we are. He is so very spiteful, he sent his entire armada out to get us. We have NO chance, what so ever."
Jack says wrapping his arm around the doctor who calmed down from a panic.
" So.... About those hazmat suits. They are fine... ^_^ But, they might want to get help as soon as possible, although it wont matter, since we are all gonna die tonight."
he says, turning to the rest of the group.
"So, who wants their last meal?"

He scowled at Jack. "So much for some optimism. I know that things look bad, but we aren't dead yet. So how about instead of wetting your knickers, you do something useful instead of trying to bring down morale?"

"He's right, Jack."
"That wasn't-!" eek

While Sha and Luminova reprimanding Jack, Dr. Addams slowly turns to look right at him, scowling, and cuts Luminova off, by slapping him right in the face. She then then turns back toward The Burning Icewolf.
"She huffs scornfully, as she closes her eyes and adjust her glasses with her left hand.
"You'll find no enjoyment in the terrifying and slaughtering of innocence here, to night, not as long as he is here... He'll save everyone here, because that is what he does... He saves people."
She then turns her head and glares at him out of the corner of her left eye with most intense and and focused expression of an unshakable clarity.
"Aidar will win!"
She says sternly.
She then looks away again with her head held high as if to express just how small she finds jack to be.
And further more, you do NOT touch a lady, without her permission, you got that, you lecherous pervert?"
"The man in the Hazmat suit said something about "get things and everyone ready"... What did he mean by that?"
She asks.
"I doubt he was talking about the rest of us, we are not fighters, are there more of you here?"

User Image
After taking that slap to the face, Jack turns his head around to face the back of the turned doctor and pats her on the head.
"Devil rejected by God, you say? Oh, you have no idea the irony of what you just said. But, all in all, Yes Burning Icewolf, along with the rest of his merry men shall save the day, or so you think, but what do I know? I'm just a supernatural lecherous pervert right?"
He says this as he lifts his other hand, holding up the doctors bra, a black lacy silk lingerie top, semi-transparent and with bumpy frilled cups with a hot pink ribbon lacing the front together between them, like a corset, and tied into a pretty bow at the bottom between the cups; and twirls it in his fingers as he walks away.
"So anyways about those last meals? I know a good recipient for some good chow main. I got this from a narrator who knows how to cook good Chinese cuisine... Anyone?"

"Kay!"
Aileen says as she catches the flask Aidar tossed back to her and puts it back in the backpack. She then takes one last bit from the dried meat and tosses it in the direction of Snowflash, who immediately snaps it up in mat air and gives an an appreciative chirp while Aileen grabs the pink dress from her saddle and stuffs that back into the pack as well, before donning the pack.
She calls to the people on the other side of the laser gate as she holds Snowflash's reins with her left hand and strokes her neck with her right.

The people on the other side chatter a bit and then one of them answers back.
"All the same, we'd rather stay over here!"
Answers a male scientist.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meanwhile, realizing what Jack just did, Dr. Addams drops her clipboard and screams as she crosses her arm in front of her chest and squats down in a near fetal position.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:02 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

"He's right, Jack."
"That wasn't-!" eek

"Aidar will win!"
She says sternly.
She asks.

User Image

"Kay!"

Meanwhile, realizing what Jack just did, Dr. Addams drops her clipboard and screams as she crosses her arm in front of her chest and squats down in a near fetal position.

Despite his weakened condition, Jack's antics only served to infuriate him. In a swift motion, he had drawn his sword and pointed the blade at Jack's throat. "Now you listen to me." His voice hissed. Jack, if you don't shut up and do something actually useful for the situation, I swear to Eru I'm gonna ********' slot you myself, right now in front of this young lady. This is NOT the time or the place for your childish games. Now you either do something useful or shut the hell up. Got it?!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:31 pm
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

"He's right, Jack."
"That wasn't-!" eek

"Aidar will win!"
She says sternly.
She asks.

User Image

"Kay!"

Despite his weakened condition, Jack's antics only served to infuriate him. In a swift motion, he had drawn his sword and pointed the blade at Jack's throat. "Now you listen to me." His voice hissed. Jack, if you don't shut up and do something actually useful for the situation, I swear to Eru I'm gonna ********' slot you myself, right now in front of this young lady. This is NOT the time or the place for your childish games. Now you either do something useful or shut the hell up. Got it?!?"

As soon as Dr. Addams drops, Aidar immediately becomes engulfed in a raging aura. Not like his usual silver aura that renders him nigh invulnerable, this one is different. Bright gold, and almost blinding, with energy waving a twisting around him, like a cross between fire and lightning, possessing a holy look to it, as if a god had mad itself manifest. leaping over Dr. Addams, Aidar's right fist connects with Jacks temple and drives it along with the rest of his entire upper half right through the steel wall next to him, to where Aidar is leaning over him through the wall with his posterior against his chest. Shifting his fist into an iron grip on the back of Jacks neck, Aidar hold. him there.
"Tha's enough, ye BULLY!"
Aidar snarls, his voice now unearthly and echoing like thunder.
"Ye went too far. Now, apologize to her, or, I'll rip out your malicious jaw! See if ye can mock people, then..."
Pulling jack from the hole, Aidar turns 360 degrees, sliding his hand to Jack's throat and flinging onto his back in a choke-slam to the floor in mid turn, then stands with his back to Jack, huffing while he hangs on to the hole in the wall with his left hand while his right hangs in front of his knee. His aura dies down and vanishes as he peers at jack from around his shoulder.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

testing, dow does this look?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:25 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

"Kay!"

As soon as Dr. Addams drops, Aidar immediately becomes engulfed in a raging aura. Not like his usual silver aura that renders him nigh invulnerable, this one is different. Bright gold, and almost blinding, with energy waving a twisting around him, like a cross between fire and lightning, possessing a holy look to it, as if a god had mad itself manifest. leaping over Dr. Addams, Aidar's right fist connects with Jacks temple and drives it along with the rest of his entire upper half right through the steel wall next to him, to where Aidar is leaning over him through the wall with his posterior against his chest. Shifting his fist into an iron grip on the back of Jacks neck, Aidar hold. him there.
"Ye went too far. Now, apologize to her, or, I'll rip out your malicious jaw! See if ye can mock people, then..."
Pulling jack from the hole, Aidar turns 360 degrees, sliding his hand to Jack's throat and flinging onto his back in a choke-slam to the floor in mid turn, then stands with his back to Jack, huffing while he hangs on to the hole in the wall with his left hand while his right hangs in front of his knee. His aura dies down and vanishes as he peers at Jack from around his shoulder.

Veronica blinks, dumbfounded by what she had just seen. One moment, Jack is doing his usual merciless antics, and then in a bright flash of light, he is on the floor. It all happened so fast, that she almost didn't see it... But she DID see it... For a split second, Burns had been replaced by what she could only describe to her self as "a holy being of light and put him through the wall.
Mana conversion. In some rare instances wizards and even normal mortals have managed to seal troublesome gods away, by means of using spells that convert magic into Mana, the spiritual power that gods wield, and use that Mana to bind them. The amount of Mana needed to hold a god is vast and no single individual can supply a large enough amount of magic to covert, so the spell must be performed by groups of castors, for the spell to work.

This is only one example of the things that Mana Conversion can do. Mana is the missing link between all forms of matter, whether magical, natural, or atomic. many is the raw spiritual power of the gods themselves and can be transformed into anything. It is by converting matter back into Mana, that may elemental spells and techniques are performed. Such as the Icewolf art of Cocytus Crafanc, where Lunar energy is changed back into Mana, and then that Mana is changed into freezing energy.

What Aidar is doing here, is he is using Druidry to stop the process at step two, leaving his vast amounts of solar energy absorbed by the sun converted into vast amounts of Mana, with which he can now seriously harm gods and negate their ability to heal themselves. But mortals are not meant to wield this power, and he can only maintain this state long enough for just one single assault. It's not meant for fighting.

Time then passed regularly as Burns made his threat, and then a another split second later, Jack was on the floor and Aidar was back to normal, using the hole in the wall to support himself while he struggled to catch his breath. As he reflected on what she has witnessed, a another thought pops into her mind.

With this thought in mind, she now has only one course of action.
"All hail the holy King, Aidar!"
She cries, falling to her knees and doing obeisance
"All shall love him, and despair!!!"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:04 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

"Kay!"

Pulling jack from the hole, Aidar turns 360 degrees, sliding his hand to Jack's throat and flinging onto his back in a choke-slam to the floor in mid turn, then stands with his back to Jack, huffing while he hangs on to the hole in the wall with his left hand while his right hangs in front of his knee. His aura dies down and vanishes as he peers at Jack from around his shoulder.

Veronica blinks, dumbfounded by what she had just seen. One moment, Jack is doing his usual merciless antics, and then in a bright flash of light, he is on the floor. It all happened so fast, that she almost didn't see it... But she DID see it... For a split second, Burns had been replaced by what she could only describe to her self as "a holy being of light and put him through the wall.
Mana conversion. In some rare instances wizards and even normal mortals have managed to seal troublesome gods away, by means of using spells that convert magic into Mana, the spiritual power that gods wield, and use that Mana to bind them. The amount of Mana needed to hold a god is vast and no single individual can supply a large enough amount of magic to covert, so the spell must be performed by groups of castors, for the spell to work.

This is only one example of the things that Mana Conversion can do. Mana is the missing link between all forms of matter, whether magical, natural, or atomic. many is the raw spiritual power of the gods themselves and can be transformed into anything. It is by converting matter back into Mana, that may elemental spells and techniques are performed. Such as the Icewolf art of Cocytus Crafanc, where Lunar energy is changed back into Mana, and then that Mana is changed into freezing energy.

What Aidar is doing here, is he is using Druidry to stop the process at step two, leaving his vast amounts of solar energy absorbed by the sun converted into vast amounts of Mana, with which he can now seriously harm gods and negate their ability to heal themselves. But mortals are not meant to wield this power, and he can only maintain this state long enough for just one single assault. It's not meant for fighting.

Time then passed regularly as Burns made his threat, and then a another split second later, Jack was on the floor and Aidar was back to normal, using the hole in the wall to support himself while he struggled to catch his breath. As he reflected on what she has witnessed, a another thought pops into her mind.

User Image
Despite the ringing in his right ear and possible concussion, jack opens his eyes and and looks up from the flat of his back
" So is that a no on the chow mein? Suit yourself it is, your loss. And further more, I-"
Jack is cut off when his left ear rings the metal gear solid nano com.
User Image
" Okay that went better then expected"
He sits up and then gets to his feet, shaking off the dust and walks towards the side of the corner of the intersection, next to veronica.
"Now that my cute little black Cheshire cat is now full power we should be able to change the outcome of the fight to minimum no damage at all. Thank you guys so much for your support. "
He passes Dr. Addams and like a cartoon he swishes his arm around like a blur, moving between him and the doctor, then all of her bra is back on and he proceeds to walk to the wall, then turning around, sits down on a chair that shows up out of nowhere and he presents to her a bowl of food and chopsticks
"Chow mein?"
He offers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:43 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil

Pulling jack from the hole, Aidar turns 360 degrees, sliding his hand to Jack's throat and flinging onto his back in a choke-slam to the floor in mid turn, then stands with his back to Jack, huffing while he hangs on to the hole in the wall with his left hand while his right hangs in front of his knee. His aura dies down and vanishes as he peers at jack from around his shoulder.

User Image
Despite the ringing in his right ear and possible concussion, jack opens his eyes and and looks up from the flat of his back
" So is that a no on the chow mein? Suit yourself it is, your loss. And further more, I-"
User Image
He sits up and then gets to his feet, shaking off the dust and walks towards the side of the corner of the intersection, next to veronica.
"Now that my cute little black Cheshire cat is now full power we should be able to change the outcome of the fight to minimum no damage at all. Thank you guys so much for your support. "
He passes Dr. Addams and like a cartoon he swishes his arm around like a blur, moving between him and the doctor, then all of her bra is back on and he proceeds to walk to the wall, then turning around, sits down on a chair that shows up out of nowhere and he presents to her a bowl of food and chopsticks
"Chow mein?"
He offers.

Once Aidar had stepped in and made his feelings known, before he could make due on his own promise, Sha didn't feel the need for any further violence and sheathed his weapon. He shook his head irritatedly.
"One of these days, his antics are going to be the death of him."
He bowed his head to Dr. Addams. "I'm sorry you had to deal with his nonsense."

Ooc: done  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:20 pm
sha312
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil

User Image
User Image
"Chow mein?"
He offers.

Once Aidar had stepped in and made his feelings known, before he could make due on his own promise, Sha didn't feel the need for any further violence and sheathed his weapon. He shook his head irritatedly.

Aidar body burns with a light coating of flame, seething in anger at Jack's antics and hanging on to the rim of the hole he put in the wall, heavy of breath and struggling desperately to stay standing. But, that last move of his had sapped too much of his strength too quickly. His entire feeling like it's on fire, and not his own, despite it literally being so at the moment.
"I HATE it, when he does THAT!!!"
He thinks to himself. Concentrating on what little energy he has left, he focuses a then film of frost onto himself to dampen his flame, causing his body to steam. He growls angrily at the whole thing, clams himself, and then begins to speak.
"10 eggrolls..."
He says, looking back over his left shoulder at Jack.
"The front half of a roast boar that has not been gutted, A rack of beef ribs, Peking Duck, shrim fried rice with ham and egg in it, Stir Fry with the works including peanut sauce, A large bowl of 10 pieces of every kind of sushi you can conceive AND The chow mein... That's what I'll have... When we are at a place where we can rest."
He then falls onto his right knee, with his knuckles touching the ground, unclenched, but supporting his weight, like a gorilla. Knowing that Luminova can feel his pain, he turns his head right and looking at her from out of the corner of his eye, and subtly shakes his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:52 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
User Image
"Chow mein?"
He offers.

Aidar body burns with a light coating of flame, seething in anger at Jack's antics and hanging on to the rim of the hole he put in the wall, heavy of breath and struggling desperately to stay standing. But, that last move of his had sapped too much of his strength too quickly. His entire feeling like it's on fire, and not his own, despite it literally being so at the moment.
"I HATE it, when he does THAT!!!"
He thinks to himself. Concentrating on what little energy he has left, he focuses a then film of frost onto himself to dampen his flame, causing his body to steam. He growls angrily at the whole thing, clams himself, and then begins to speak.
"10 eggrolls..."
He says, looking back over his left shoulder at Jack.
"The front half of a roast boar that has not been gutted, A rack of beef ribs, Peking Duck, shrim fried rice with ham and egg in it, Stir Fry with the works including peanut sauce, A large bowl of 10 pieces of every kind of sushi you can conceive AND The chow mein... That's what I'll have... When we are at a place where we can rest."
He then falls onto his right knee, with his knuckles touching the ground, unclenched, but supporting his weight, like a gorilla. Knowing that Luminova can feel his pain, he turns his head right and looking at her from out of the corner of his eye, and subtly shakes his head.

Upon seeing Aidar's pain, Luminova begins to move to his aid, but notices his gesture and understands.She stands there and looks down, at her feet, wandering what she should do to keep it from being noticed. Scanning Aidar's mind to see the list of food he was requesting, she then lets out a sigh and turns to Jack.
"Stir Fry for me as well, please."
She says.
"No animal products."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games