Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:37 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"Huh?"
Aileen asks,stepping forward, past Luminova's left to look at the backpack as the creature rises.
"I think ye're right!"

Luminova remains still as a statue, but gives no sign of alarm. She had been startled at first, but after observing the creature's actions, she had found no cause to panic and now becomes intrigued at the mention of the back pack and it's pattern.
Ooc: Done for now.

He remained quiet as he listened to the conversation that Aidar and the scientist were having. He titled his head when the young woman mentioned something about a "game." He started as a creature made an appearance. He took the time to study it and watched as it knocked the other workers and itself in an attempt to escape. He gently laid Mina down and took a stance as he locked eyes with the creature who was looking to charge again. "Miss Addams was it? If you could please, quickly tell us something about this creature, preferably its personality and aggressive tendencies."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seeing that all her coworkers have safely escaped, Dr. Addams calmly steps behind Aidar and clings to him.
"I have no prophesional information on that thing..."
She says.
"From the looks of it, I would say it's an Achillobator... A larger cousine of the velociraptor... A predator from the Cretaceous period of the Mesozoic Era... They are theorized to have hunted in packs! If one is here, it's highly likely that it's pack isn't far behind..."

Aileen calmly walks forward and begins to approach the animal.

User Image
It is like a show, Jack walks up and watches everything unfold. He already knows what is going to happen but he just smiles and sits in the corner. All without a care in the world.

"Back in Avnove, we called them "Sicklehawks"."
Aidar explaines.
"The Wild Lord's family live with em."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:42 pm
shapelessevil
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Curious..."
Aidar says, watching he whole spectacle.
"Wha be a Sicklehawk doin here?..."
As the creature fell, he then noticed the pattern on the back pack.
"Hey, is nae tha the Silvermane tartan?"

The creature struggles to get back up and crashes against the lasers again, and is knocked back, then head butts them and is knocked back again. Realizing that it can't get through, it then turns it's attention to the Darkhunters and prepares for another charge.

"Huh?"
Aileen asks,stepping forward, past Luminova's left to look at the backpack as the creature rises.
"I think ye're right!"

Luminova remains still as a statue, but gives no sign of alarm. She had been startled at first, but after observing the creature's actions, she had found no cause to panic and now becomes intrigued at the mention of the back pack and it's pattern.

He remained quiet as he listened to the conversation that Aidar and the scientist were having. He titled his head when the young woman mentioned something about a "game." He started as a creature made an appearance. He took the time to study it and watched as it knocked the other workers and itself in an attempt to escape. He gently laid Mina down and took a stance as he locked eyes with the creature who was looking to charge again. "Miss Addams was it? If you could please, quickly tell us something about this creature, preferably its personality and aggressive tendencies."

Seeing that all her coworkers have safely escaped, Dr. Addams calmly steps behind Aidar and clings to him.
She says.
"From the looks of it, I would say it's an Achillobator... A larger cousine of the velociraptor... A predator from the Cretaceous period of the Mesozoic Era... They are theorized to have hunted in packs! If one is here, it's highly likely that it's pack isn't far behind..."

"Oh lovely". Just by looking at the creature, it was certainly something nothing to be underestimated. He catiously moved closer to Aileen and he grabbed her arm and shook his head. "Let me try something." He then moved closer to the creature and held out am open hand to show it that he was unarmed.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:55 pm
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"Huh?"
"I think ye're right!"

She says.

"Oh lovely". Just by looking at the creature, it was certainly something nothing to be underestimated. He catiously moved closer to Aileen and he grabbed her arm and shook his head. "Let me try something." He then moved closer to the creature and held out am open hand to show it that he was unarmed.

"You mean you've encounterd these animals, before?"
Dr. Addams gasps.

The beast bobs its body, and cocks it's head, perplexed that Sha is not trying to avoid it like the other people. Stepping forward, it presses it's snout against the face of his hazmat helmet and sniffs him.

"If you're going to wear a back back, then you compleet your little schooler look..."
Veronica says, snapping her left hand. A green plead baseball cap then appears on the beast's head. Pulling its head back and shading it, the creature flails it right forelimb against its face, knocking the hat off. The beast then passes Sha on his right and then puts its snout up against Aileen left cheek, sniffs, and then stars nuzzling her like a faithful horse would it's owner.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:04 pm
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"Huh?"
"I think ye're right!"

She says.

Dr. Addams gasps.

The beast bobs its body, and cocks it's head, perplexed that Sha is not trying to avoid it like the other people. Stepping forward, it presses it's snout against the face of his hazmat helmet and sniffs him.

"If you're going to wear a back back, then you compleet your little schooler look..."
Veronica says, snapping her left hand. A green plead baseball cap then appears on the beast's head. Pulling its head back and shading it, the creature flails it right forelimb against its face, knocking the hat off. The beast then passes Sha on his right and then puts its snout up against Aileen left cheek, sniffs, and then stars nuzzling her like a faithful horse would it's owner.

*the mist flows into the room, it slowly circles everyone including the beast*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:11 pm
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312

She says.

Dr. Addams gasps.

"Aye, even rode one."
Aidar answers with a nod as he folds his arms with his left hand tucked inside and his right hand cupping his elbow.
"They an other creatures like em... Creatures o times beyond ancient... an nae just animals, but plants an trees too... There be a valley deep in the forest, north o Avnove, enclosed by the mountains, where they thrive. The Hunters, they be responsible for keepin them contained as well as abtainin meat for me people. Among me people, what your would call "pets" we consider tae be more lice adopted children... The rulin family o hunters they took in a whole pack of these animals and live together as a single family tae this day... The Silvermane family... Her family... Aileen Silvermane."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:32 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312

She says.

Dr. Addams gasps.

"Aye, even rode one."
Aidar answers with a nod as he folds his arms with his left hand tucked inside and his right hand cupping his elbow.
"They an other creatures like em... Creatures o times beyond ancient... an nae just animals, but plants an trees too... There be a valley deep in the forest, north o Avnove, enclosed by the mountains, where they thrive. The Hunters, they be responsible for keepin them contained as well as abtainin meat for me people. Among me people, what your would call "pets" we consider tae be more lice adopted children... The rulin family o hunters they took in a whole pack of these animals and live together as a single family tae this day... The Silvermane family... Her family... Aileen Silvermane."

He smiled as the creature sniffed him in curiosity and he stroked its head kindly. it was a remarkable creatures to say the very least. He watched with interest as it was apparently fond of Aileen. His eyebrows raised as he listened to Aidar. "Well that certainly explains a lot. The question is, what is it doing here?" He turned to Dr. Addams. "What are you doing with this creature?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:35 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
sha312

Dr. Addams gasps.

"Aye, even rode one."

He smiled as the creature sniffed him in curiosity and he stroked its head kindly. it was a remarkable creatures to say the very least. He watched with interest as it was apparently fond of Aileen. His eyebrows raised as he listened to Aidar. "Well that certainly explains a lot. The question is, what is it doing here?" He turned to Dr. Addams. "What are you doing with this creature?"

Aileen reaches both her hands past the sicklehawk's head on the left and undes the roll of leather and opens it up, revealing it to be a scroll.
"It's a message from me granda, the Wild Lord!"
She chirps.
It says here, her name is "Snowflash"... And, she's my partner- My PARTNER!? eek "
Aileen turns her head to look back at the rest of the darkhunters."
"She's my Sicklehawk partner!"
She says, happily stroking Snowflash's nose with her left hand. She then turns back to the letter.
"She's the daughter of my late father's partner, Snowstreak."
she continues.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:39 pm
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
sha312

Dr. Addams gasps.

"Aye, even rode one."

Aileen reaches both her hands past the sicklehawk's head on the left and undes the roll of leather and opens it up, revealing it to be a scroll.
She chirps.
It says here, her name is "Snowflash"... And, she's my partner- My PARTNER!? eek "
She says, happily stroking Snowflash's nose with her left hand. She then turns back to the letter.
she continues.

"Mickey..."
Aidar says sadly, letting his head and arms drop.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:46 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Aye, even rode one."

She chirps.
she continues.

"Mickey..."

"Oh, come ON!" scream
Veronica whines, looking up at the cieling.
"Who's writing this story, M. Night Shyamalan!? I thought we were going to have to fight-"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:51 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Aye, even rode one."

She chirps.
Aileen turns her head to look back at the rest of the Darkhunters."
she continues.

"Mickey..."

"Oh, come ON!" scream
"Who's writing this story, M. Night Shyamalan!? I thought we were going to have to fight-"

"SHUT YER MOUTH, VERNONICA!!!"
Aidar snaps.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:52 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
sha312

She chirps.
she continues.

"Mickey..."

"Oh, come ON!" scream

Aidar snaps.

Sha rolled his eyes as he moved away. "Must everything end in violence with you? Not every creature is meant to be killed or is a threat to you." He gave a sigh of disgust as he went back to Mina. He nodded at Aidar's remark, glad that he wasn't the only one who felt that way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:07 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
sha312

She chirps.
she continues.

"Mickey..."

"Oh, come ON!" scream

Aidar snaps.

Sha rolled his eyes as he moved away. "Must everything end in violence with you? Not every creature is meant to be killed or is a threat to you." He gave a sigh of disgust as he went back to Mina. He nodded at Aidar's remark, glad that he wasn't the only one who felt that way.

"She has finally grown old and experianced enough to seek me out and pledge herself tae me, lake our parents before us."
Aileen finishes.
"It looks like ye be right about her pack bein near by, Dr. Addams, we be it!"
She says back over her right shoulder. She then rolls up the scroll and tucks it away in her belt behind the left hip as Snowflash happily gives a soft, but screechy chirp. She then steps to the sicklehawk's left side and unstrapping the backpack from her, begins to unpack it.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games