Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:33 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Yes."
*Zudhred says letting his hands drop.*
Now pull your arms in separate directions. Pull with all your might, but no matter what happens, do NOT let your fingers uncurl. Keep them as they are!"

*grunt.* "Wha- Wha be the point tae this?" *grunt.*
*Aileen asks, pulling her hands against each other.*
*curious to what Zudhred and Aileen are doing, Homac walks up and looks closely, and takes a guess on what they are doing, he then does the same thing and as he pulls his arms apart strings of electricity connect between his claws.*
Homac: is this what you were trying to do?
*he then claps his hands and the sparks disappear, and walks behind. Aileen and reaches around and helps her with the proper hand signs,*
Homac: Aileen, try to relax and focus on the energy of your body, like a current, try to feel a jolt, feel and concentrate

*Aileen begins to shake and shrug.*
"Get off o me, Homac!"
*She squawks.*
*Ye're messin me up!* D:

*Unamused, Zudhred scowls at Homac, his fur bristling, but his fangs hidden. Roughly, his tail slaps the floor and makes a dent, which isn't known to happen when the Burning Icewolf does it.*
"I suggest you bud out boy, unless YOU want to be the one to explain to her what a lock is and tell her about all the different versions of them and how they work..."
*He growls. Erinys can't help but chuckle a little in amusement.*

*By Aileen's request he backs off and after seeing zudhred scowl and hearing Erinys chuckle, he then thinks to himself, then turns to zuhdred grinning and giving a thumbs up.*
Homac: Ok!^^ It shouldn't be too hard I even have visual aids to help me out.
*As he says this, a lock and key form out of the air behind him.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:42 pm
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Yes."
*Zudhred says letting his hands drop.*
Now pull your arms in separate directions. Pull with all your might, but no matter what happens, do NOT let your fingers uncurl. Keep them as they are!"

*grunt.* "Wha- Wha be the point tae this?" *grunt.*
*Aileen asks, pulling her hands against each other.*
*curious to what Zudhred and Aileen are doing, Homac walks up and looks closely, and takes a guess on what they are doing, he then does the same thing and as he pulls his arms apart strings of electricity connect between his claws.*
*he then claps his hands and the sparks disappear, and walks behind. Aileen and reaches around and helps her with the proper hand signs,*
Homac: Aileen, try to relax and focus on the energy of your body, like a current, try to feel a jolt, feel and concentrate

"Get off o me, Homac!"
*She squawks.*
*Ye're messin me up!* D:

*Unamused, Zudhred scowls at Homac, his fur bristling, but his fangs hidden. Roughly, his tail slaps the floor and makes a dent, which isn't known to happen when the Burning Icewolf does it.*
"I suggest you bud out boy, unless YOU want to be the one to explain to her what a lock is and tell her about all the different versions of them and how they work..."

*By Aileen's request he backs off and after seeing zudhred scowl and hearing Erinys chuckle, he then thinks to himself, then turns to zuhdred grinning and giving a thumbs up.*

*Highly irritated, Zudhred bares his fangs, slaps his tail HARD against the ground as he snarls, making an even bigger hole in the floor, and then walks over to Mr. Stubbs. Sitting in a chair on his left he then folds his arms with his hands inside with the left tucked under and the right tucked over, crosses his legs with the left in front, lightly bows his head with his eyes shut, and proceeds to pout and relax.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:50 am
*The Wargs who had entered behind Mr. Stubbs watch the converstion for a bit, then deciding that they might be there for a while, decide to exit and search for a more sanitary place to relieve themselves. Anticipating a battle at the front step, they decide that it would be beast to circle around to the back and release their loads there.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:50 pm
(Waiting on Ragnarok. She's the one with the information to guide us through this place.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:31 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

"Get off o me, Homac!"
*She squawks.*
*Ye're messin me up!* D:

*Highly irritated, Zudhred bares his fangs, slaps his tail HARD against the ground as he snarls, making an even bigger hole in the floor, and then walks over to Mr. Stubbs. Sitting in a chair on his left he then folds his arms with his hands inside with the left tucked under and the right tucked over, crosses his legs with the left in front, lightly bows his head with his eyes shut, and proceeds to pout and relax.*
* homac turns to aileen*
Homac: alrighty then aileen, so the origi-
*in that instants everything stops as if completly frozen in time. All frozen except for jack who somehow walks in and faces all reading this,*
Jack: dear narrorators and readers, there is no way i am sitting through all this BS about locks, i have to sit and wait for most of this to proceed before i can join in, after getting thrown out of a fight and being lied to about a zod joke present by the skype Jack, so long explanations that take up time will be either montage or purged by me, moving on
* everything resumes and homac spends 20- 30 minutes explaining all about locks with shinryu's help and visual aids, he also teaches her and helps her go through step by step hot wiring and lock picking, as this continues,*
Des: i must say this is kinda fun, so..... Are we leaving that trap with Zuhdred and his boy?
Shinryu: .......stand by ill let you know to take it out.... Just keep watch.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:38 pm
(I am still here. I'm just stumped right now, on my next move. I'm also trying to prepare something to help with creating some new characters. I'm hurrying as fast as I can, but it is very difficult and even frustrating at times. But, in the long run, I believe it will be worth the pain.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:47 am
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

"Get off o me, Homac!"
*She squawks.*
*Ye're messin me up!* D:

* homac turns to aileen*
*in that instants everything stops as if completly frozen in time. All frozen except for jack who somehow walks in and faces all reading this,*
Jack: dear narrorators and readers, there is no way i am sitting through all this BS about locks, i have to sit and wait for most of this to proceed before i can join in, after getting thrown out of a fight and being lied to about a zod joke present by the skype Jack, so long explanations that take up time will be either montage or purged by me, moving on
* everything resumes and homac spends 20- 30 minutes explaining all about locks with shinryu's help and visual aids, he also teaches her and helps her go through step by step hot wiring and lock picking, as this continues,*
Des: i must say this is kinda fun, so..... Are we leaving that trap with Zuhdred and his boy?
I am both suprised and amused at my master's fearlessnes and recklessness as he stands up to Zudhred, I watch as he instructs Aileen on lock. A faint screeching sound echo's from my sword and I turn toward it, then toward the door. I nod my head and walk toward the shut door and walk through it, the sounds of metal hitting floor echo throughout the hallway and after a few seconds of tinkering the door opens for everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:01 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

* homac turns to aileen*
I am both surprised and amused at my master's fearlessness and recklessness as he stands up to Zudhred, I watch as he instructs Aileen on locks. A faint screeching sound echo's from my sword and I turn toward it, then toward the eastern door. I nod my head and walk toward the shut door and walk through it, the sounds of metal hitting floor echo throughout the hallway and after a few seconds of tinkering the door opens for everyone.

*Cornelius enters from outside, through the main entrance, hand in ad with Luminova with her on his left. Upon seeing Erinys upon entering then looks over at Zudhred and then Shinryu. he exchanges glances with Luminova and then leaves her side to approach Shinryu from behind.*
"I know you snuck your crystals into Those two's bloodstreams."
*He broadcasts to Shinryu telepathically.*
"You can't hide something like that from a vampire, I can see it, in both of them as if it was lit up with lights, like electric signs, and I assure you, that If Erinys hasn't seen it yet, he WILL, if you don't get that out of both of them, right now! Discretely, and without detection. If Zudhred finds out, he WILL retaliate and the Furies are also heading this way to join us. What do you thing is going to happen if they arrived to find out that we were for foced to assassinate their king and prince, who took them in after they defected from Tyrius, all because of the folly or you foolish impulses!?"
*His focus is then broken by the sound of the eastern door opening and he turns his head to see Ragnarok enter the room.*  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:20 am
Cornelius Steele
Ragnarok_Akumachi
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

* homac turns to aileen*
I am both surprised and amused at my master's fearlessness and recklessness as he stands up to Zudhred, I watch as he instructs Aileen on locks. A faint screeching sound echo's from my sword and I turn toward it, then toward the eastern door. I nod my head and walk toward the shut door and walk through it, the sounds of metal hitting floor echo throughout the hallway and after a few seconds of tinkering the door opens for everyone.

*Cornelius enters from outside, through the main entrance, hand in ad with Luminova with her on his left. Upon seeing Erinys upon entering then looks over at Zudhred and then Shinryu. he exchanges glances with Luminova and then leaves her side to approach Shinryu from behind.*
"You can't hide something like that from a vampire, I can see it, in both of them as if it was lit up with lights, like electric signs, and I assure you, that If Erinys hasn't seen it yet, he WILL, if you don't get that out of both of them, right now! Discretely, and without detection. If Zudhred finds out, he WILL retaliate and the Furies are also heading this way to join us. What do you thing is going to happen if they arrived to find out that we were for forced to assassinate their king and prince, who took them in after they defected from Tyrius, all because of the folly of your foolish impulses!?"
*His focus is then broken by the sound of the eastern door opening and he turns his head to see Ragnarok enter the room.*

*Luminova utters no word as her beloved leaves her side, telepathically knowing the reason for it, and sits down in the chair Aileen had previously sat in, second over from where Ragnarok had been sitting. Forming a book in her hands, she begins to read, the book clearly not real, but an illusion and it's writing being the memories of the pages of a real copy she had read in the past. She smiles contently and enjoys the read while Cornelius telepathically converses with the Crystal Dragon, until Ragnarok's return draws her attention and the book fades to nothing.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 pm
Cornelius Steele
Ragnarok_Akumachi
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

* homac turns to aileen*

"You can't hide something like that from a vampire, I can see it, in both of them as if it was lit up with lights, like electric signs, and I assure you, that If Erinys hasn't seen it yet, he WILL, if you don't get that out of both of them, right now! Discretely, and without detection. If Zudhred finds out, he WILL retaliate and the Furies are also heading this way to join us. What do you thing is going to happen if they arrived to find out that we were for foced to assassinate their king and prince, who took them in after they defected from Tyrius, all because of the folly of your foolish impulses!?"

Shinryu: * telepathically snickering* I think I'll wait, but I doubt I'll need to kill the two  

HomacXross7
Crew

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:03 am
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Ragnarok_Akumachi
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

* homac turns to aileen*

"You can't hide something like that from a vampire, I can see it, in both of them as if it was lit up with lights, like electric signs, and I assure you, that If Erinys hasn't seen it yet, he WILL, if you don't get that out of both of them, right now! Discretely, and without detection. If Zudhred finds out, he WILL retaliate and the Furies are also heading this way to join us. What do you thing is going to happen if they arrived to find out that we were for foced to assassinate their king and prince, who took them in after they defected from Tyrius, all because of the folly of your foolish impulses!?"

Shinryu: * telepathically snickering* I think I'll wait, but I doubt I'll need to kill the two

"You IDIOT!!!"
*Corneliius mentally screams, his thoughts stabbing into Shinryu's brain, like a knife.*
"Get that out of them NOW!!! All Erinys has to do is look at his father with out distraction and hell notice. He'll tell Zudhred and then you won't just have their wrath to worry about, but lord Aidar's as well... AND the rest of us! We will all take this as a betrayal and an act of undermining Lord Aidar's authority! Lord Aidar would never approve of such an underhanded and dishonest act, and you KNOW it! Get it out of them NOW!!! scream "  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:25 am
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Ragnarok_Akumachi
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

* homac turns to aileen*

"You IDIOT!!!"
*Corneliius mentally screams, his thoughts stabbing into Shinryu's brain, like a knife.*
"Get that out of them NOW!!! All Erinys has to do is look at his father with out distraction and hell notice. He'll tell Zudhred and then you won't just have their wrath to worry about, but lord Aidar's as well... AND the rest of us! We will all take this as a betrayal and an act of undermining Lord Aidar's authority! Lord Aidar would never approve of such an underhanded and dishonest act, and you KNOW it! Get it out of them NOW!!! scream "
Shinryu telepathically: ....... I have a better idea
*A small vibration in both Erinys and Zudhred's head and gets the attention of the two as shinryu's voice echos in their heads*
Shinryu: Testing, Testing... Sorry for doing this without your permission, but I figure we can do this so we don't get lost from each other... Do something entertaining if you can hear me  

HomacXross7
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:43 am
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Ragnarok_Akumachi

"You IDIOT!!!"
*A small vibration in both Erinys and Zudhred's head and gets the attention of the two as shinryu's voice echos in their heads*
Shinryu: Testing, Testing... Sorry for doing this without your permission, but I figure we can do this so we don't get lost from each other... Do something entertaining if you can hear me

*Erinys suddenly lifts up his head and begins to look around in bewilderment, while Zudhed opens his eyes and lifts up his his head with a mean looking scowl on his face.*
"I refuse."
*He answers with bared fangs.*
"I"m a KING! Not some clown... What did you do to us, Worm?"

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:21 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Ragnarok_Akumachi

"You IDIOT!!!"

*Erinys suddenly lifts up his head and begins to look around in bewilderment, while Zudhed opens his eyes and lifts up his his head with a mean looking scowl on his face.*
"I refuse."
Shinryu: Good enough, anywho, I just got a communication system in your heads so I can relay Burning Icewolf's messages to you.  

HomacXross7
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 1:41 pm
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7

"You IDIOT!!!"

"I refuse."
Shinryu: Good enough, anywho, I just got a communication system in your heads so I can relay Burning Icewolf's messages to you.

"You are the the one they call "Shard", if I'm not mistaken..."
*Zudhred says calmly, his scowl lessened, hiding his fangs, but his eyes and ears remaining in their usual unfriendly expression.*
"Well, Shard, I must say that I'm impressed... That will be quite useful in coordinating the battle to come... Did you do anything else?"

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games