Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:16 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
]

I shake my head after that migraine, and I turn toward Aidar, "Ja, none I can't handle, however, I vill protect mien master." I lay back on my chair, as I do, a strong divine like presence fills Zudhred's mind and senses and alerts him that someone powerful is behind him, he only see's a pair od female arms with red skin wrap around him, as if a lover's embrace. As if unable to move, Zudhred then hears a whisper from the woman the fills his mind and ears. "that warning of yours should be placed elsewhere,as you know, there are places you and your son should not tread,if you choose to ignore my warnings, I will always be ready." The figure disappears as if nothing happened.

*Not knowing what to make of the day dream, Zudhred makes no response to it and walks over the the Burning Icewolf.*
"So, what now, Jarlson?"
*He growls, his fur bristling in annoyance as he folds his arms with his left hand tucked inside.*
"If you don't know your way around this place, then what are we even doing here?"
stressed

"Di nae worry, Zudhred."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ah've got a a few ideas... Homac, Aileen, an ragnarok? ye three got here a while befo us, and be likely tae ave wandered about a bit... Any idea where we should go?"
"nien, Akumachi however knows ze layouts of zis place, vith her help i can guide you all,

"Oh, for crying out loud!"
*Zudhred barks, looking at Aileen.*
"Their just electronically locked! All you got to do is find a key card!... Or, if you're smart enough, rewire it, or if you're strong, like me, just TEAR THE BLOODY THING DOWN!!! I'm mean, are you really serious!? The Vampires may be known for their blood based technology, but even they have electronics in Vatica! Eriny's, I'm beginning to have doubts that even if Jarson trans her, she'll be worthy of you. Power may be important, but so is intelligence, I won't have you breeding a line of morons!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:43 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi

I shake my head after that migraine, and I turn toward Aidar, "Ja, none I can't handle, however, I vill protect mien master." I lay back on my chair, as I do, a strong divine like presence fills Zudhred's mind and senses and alerts him that someone powerful is behind him, he only see's a pair od female arms with red skin wrap around him, as if a lover's embrace. As if unable to move, Zudhred then hears a whisper from the woman the fills his mind and ears. "that warning of yours should be placed elsewhere,as you know, there are places you and your son should not tread,if you choose to ignore my warnings, I will always be ready." The figure disappears as if nothing happened.

*Not knowing what to make of the day dream, Zudhred makes no response to it and walks over the the Burning Icewolf.*
"So, what now, Jarlson?"
*He growls, his fur bristling in annoyance as he folds his arms with his left hand tucked inside.*
"If you don't know your way around this place, then what are we even doing here?"
stressed

"Di nae worry, Zudhred."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ah've got a a few ideas... Homac, Aileen, an ragnarok? ye three got here a while befo us, and be likely tae ave wandered about a bit... Any idea where we should go?"
"nien, Akumachi however knows ze layouts of zis place, vith her help i can guide you all,

*Zudhred barks, looking at Aileen.*
"Their just electronically locked! All you got to do is find a key card!... Or, if you're smart enough, rewire it, or if you're strong, like me, just TEAR THE BLOODY THING DOWN!!! I'm mean, are you really serious!? The Vampires my be known for their blood based technology, but even they have electronics in Vatica! Eriny's, I'm beginning to have doubts that even if Jarson trans her, she'll be worthy of you. Power may be important, but so is intelligence, I won't have you breeding a line of morons!"

"Zudhred!!!"
scream
*Aidar shouts in rage, baring his fangs as he turns to face him, as his tail slapping the floor.*
"Ye know where she comes from, were Ah come fom, where YE come from!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:05 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi

"So, what now, Jarlson?"
stressed

"Di nae worry, Zudhred."
*Aidar answers.*

*Ulfris barks, looking at Aileen.*
"Their just electronically locked! All you got to do is find a key card!... Or, if you're smart enough, rewire it, or if you're strong, like me, just TEAR THE BLOODY THING DOWN!!! I'm mean, are you really serious!? The Vampires my be known for their blood based technology, but even they have electronics in Vatica! Eriny's, I'm beginning to have doubts that even if Jarson trans her, she'll be worthy of you. Power may be important, but so is intelligence, I won't have you breeding a line of morons!"

"Zudhred!!!"
scream
*Aidar shouts in rage, baring his fangs as he turns to face him, as his tail slapping the floor.*
"Ye know where she comes from, were Ah come form, where YE come from!"

"Right..."
*Zudhred responds.*
"Forest dwellers living in trees... It seams I've spent too much time living in Vatica... It was wrong for me to say that."

(Group conversation. I responded to you, because yours was the latest post. But I was shouting at Burning Icebitch.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:52 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Di nae worry, Zudhred."
*Aidar answers.*

"Zudhred!!!"
scream

"Right..."
*Zudhred responds.*
"Forest dwellers living in trees... It seams I've spent too much time living in Vatica... It was wrong for me to say that."

*Aileen is a little hurt by Zudhred's words, but even more so, she is confused and curious?*
"What does E-lec-tionic-aly locked mean?"
*She asks, approaching Zudhred.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:55 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Di nae worry, Zudhred."
*Aidar answers.*

"Zudhred!!!"
scream

"Right..."
*Zudhred responds.*

*Aileen is a little hurt by Zudhred's words, but even more so, she is confused and curious?*

"I might as well tell her, somebody has to explain it."
*Zudhred thinks to himself, groaning as he turns to face Aileen.*
"Jarson doesn't seem to do a good job in training his Darkhunters, if they can't even comprehend what a lock is."
"Okay."
*Zudread explains*
First of all hook your fingers, like this.*
"He then holds up his hands and keeping his palms straight and curling knuckles to where they point back to the pals without closing.*
then place the tips of the four curled fingers of one hand inside the fingers of the other to were their tips are also inside the fingers of that hand..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:17 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Zudhred!!!"
scream

"Right..."
*Zudhred responds.*

"Jarson doesn't seem to do a good job in training his Darkhunters, if they can't even comprehend what a lock is."
"Okay."
*Zudread explains*
"He then holds up his hands and keeping his palms straight and curling knuckles to where they point back to the palms without closing.*
then place the tips of the four curled fingers of one hand inside the fingers of the other to were their tips are also inside the fingers of that hand..."

"Di it."
*Aidar says, turning back to Ragnarok.*
"We would di well, neat tae teer apart our would be fortress, lookin for our team mates. We need it's defenses intact."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:21 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Zudhred!!!"
scream

"Right..."
*Zudhred responds.*

"Okay."
*Zudread explains*
"He then holds up his hands and keeping his palms straight and curling knuckles to where they point back to the pals without closing.*

*Aileen looks at her hand for a bit, carefully contemplating Zudhred's instructions. finally, she lifts up her elbows to point the knuckles of her two hands toward one another in front of her chest, with the palms facing her. Rotating the back of her right hand toward herself, she then hooks her hands together.*
"Like this?"
*She asks, looking back up at Zudhred.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:18 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Zudhred!!!"
scream

"Right..."
*Zudhred responds.*

"Okay."
*Zudread explains*

*Aileen looks at her hand for a bit, carefully contemplating Zudhred's instructions. finally, she lifts up her elbows to point the knuckles of her two hands toward one another in front of her chest, with the palms facing her. Rotating the back of her right hand toward herself, she then hooks her hands together.*
"Like this?"

"Yes."
*Zudhred says letting his hands drop.*
Now pull your arms in separate directions. Pull with all your might, but no matter what happens, do NOT let your fingers uncurl. Keep them as they are!"  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:10 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Right..."
*Zudhred responds.*

"Okay."
*Zudread explains*

"Like this?"

"Yes."
Now pull your arms in separate directions. Pull with all your might, but no matter what happens, do NOT let your fingers uncurl. Keep them as they are!"

*grunt.* "Wha- Wha be the point tae this?" *grunt.*
*Aileen asks, pulling her hands against each other.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:15 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Right..."
*Zudhred responds.*

"Okay."
*Zudread explains*

"Like this?"

"Yes."

*curious to what zudhred and aileen are doing, homac walks up and looks closely, and takes a guess on what they are doing, he then does the same thing and as he pulls his arms apart strings of electricity connect between his claws.*
Homac: is this what you were trying to do?
*he then claps his hands and the sparks dissapear, and walks behind. Aileen and reaches around and helps her with the propper hand signs,*
Homac: aileen, try to relax and focus on the energy of your body, like a current try to feel a jolt, feel and concentrate  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:22 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Okay."
*Zudread explains*

"Like this?"

"Yes."

*curious to what Zudhred and Aileen are doing, Homac walks up and looks closely, and takes a guess on what they are doing, he then does the same thing and as he pulls his arms apart strings of electricity connect between his claws.*
*he then claps his hands and the sparks disappear, and walks behind. Aileen and reaches around and helps her with the proper hand signs,*
Homac: Aileen, try to relax and focus on the energy of your body, like a current, try to feel a jolt, feel and concentrate

*Aileen begins to shake and shrug.*
"Get off o me, Homac!"
*She squawks.*
*Ye're messin me up!* D:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:57 am
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Okay."
*Zudread explains*

"Like this?"

"Yes."

*curious to what Zudhred and Aileen are doing, Homac walks up and looks closely, and takes a guess on what they are doing, he then does the same thing and as he pulls his arms apart strings of electricity connect between his claws.*
*he then claps his hands and the sparks disappear, and walks behind. Aileen and reaches around and helps her with the proper hand signs,*
Homac: Aileen, try to relax and focus on the energy of your body, like a current, try to feel a jolt, feel and concentrate

*Aileen begins to shake and shrug.*
"Get off o me, Homac!"
*She squawks.*
*Ye're messin me up!* D:

*Unamused, Zudhred scowls at Homac, his fur bristling, but his fangs hidden. Roughly, his tail slaps the floor and makes a dent, which isn't known to happen when the Burning Icewolf does it.*
"I suggest you bud out boy, unless YOU want to be the one to explain to her what a lock is and tell her about all the different versions of them and how they work..."
*He growls. Erinys can't help but chuckle a little in amusement.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games