Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:02 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Think aboot it, Zudhred... Surely, ye've been tae the Icewolf Shrine, Ye've seen Ulfrises tomb. His remains be surrounded by four statues... Two o them be him and Aileen.... One be a Vampire wit armed wit two swords, an a mask in one o his hands, and the other a beautiful human woman holdin what looks like wand in one hand and the sun in the other, possibly some sort o goddess. Historians thought the vampire tae be Tyrius, nobody knows who the woman be... We now know tha the vampire wasn't Tyrius, the sculptures were accurate, bu the vampire has a face other than Tyrius. This would suggest that in the depiction the vampire nae be standin in opposition tae Ulfris an Aileen, bu with them... The statues nae be depictin a battle, bu an alliance!"

"That Vampire could have been Renfield. He joined Ulfris and Aileen in the Crystal Wars, after Tyrius was defeated."
*Zudhred counters.*

*Aidar folds his arms, with his left hand cupping his right elbow and his right and holding his left arm above the elbow.*
"Except the mask in is hand indicates a need tae hide is identity, for some reason... Renfield was never said to ave acted in such a way..."
*He counters back.*
"besides, he was still in a position o power, back in yer time, I'm fairly certain ye've met im, before... Tell me, did e look like tha statue?"

*Zudhred shrugs.*
"He had a beard when I last saw him."
*He answers.*
"That statue is clean shaven."

"Then le me reword the question, Zudhred..."
*Aidar groans.*
"WE ave both met Renfield. he be one who rules the lands beyond the mountains in the far north."
*Aidar cocks his head to glare at Zudhred with his right eye, it's color shifting from a calm grey to a piercing blue.*
"An tha statue di nae look anythin like him, does it?"

"No."
*Zudhred answers.*
"In fact, they look a lot like..."
*He slightly turns his head and rolls his back to look over his left shoulder, lost in deep thought.*

*Face it, Zudhred..."
*Aidar gloats.*
It took teamwork tae defeat Tyrius in the past, an it will take teamwork tae di it again..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:27 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar folds his arms, with his left hand cupping his right elbow and his right and holding his left arm above the elbow.*
"Except the mask in is hand indicates a need tae hide is identity, for some reason... Renfield was never said to ave acted in such a way..."
*He counters back.*
"besides, he was still in a position o power, back in yer time, I'm fairly certain ye've met im, before... Tell me, did e look like tha statue?"

*Zudhred shrugs.*
*He answers.*

*Aidar groans.*
"WE ave both met Renfield. he be one who rules the lands beyond the mountains in the far north."
*Aidar cocks his head to glare at Zudhred with his right eye, it's color shifting from a calm grey to a piercing blue.*

"No."
*Zudhred answers.*
*He slightly turns his head and rolls his back to look over his left shoulder, lost in deep thought.*

*Face it, Zudhred..."
*Aidar gloats.*
It took teamwork tae defeat Tyrius in the past, an it will take teamwork tae di it again..."

*Zudhred turns his attention back toward the Burning Icewolf and strongly clenches both his fists as he bends his elbows at his waist to curl his biceps outward as he takes a strong stance.*
"No... No! I don't believe it!"
*He shouts."
"The Shining Icewolves of legend were invincible, mighty warriors. Ulfris was the first and mightiest of them! His power was extraordinary! he had no equal in all of Gaia, not even Tyrius! I am a direct son of that line. I may not have reached that level of power, yet, but I will, one day! All my life, I have worked for this goal, and I will not have it brushed aside by YOU, OR YOUR LIES!!! I will rise to to claim my birthright as one of them. I will ascend to greatness and even the heavens will marvel to see the ultimate Icewolf potential, once again realized! And, I will be... Legendary... And then, Jarlson..."
*Zudhred then stands straight up and points at the Burning Icewolf, with his left hand.*
"Then, I will see you KNEEL BEFORE ZUDHRED!!!"
scream  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:55 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*He counters back.*

*Zudhred shrugs.*
*He answers.*

*Aidar groans.*

"No."
*Zudhred answers.*

*Face it, Zudhred..."
*Aidar gloats.*

*Zudhred turns his attention back toward the Burning Icewolf and strongly clenches both his fists as he bends his elbows at his waist to curl his biceps outward as he takes a strong stance.*
*He shouts."
"The Shining Icewolves of legend were invincible, mighty warriors. Ulfris was the first and mightiest of them! His power was extraordinary! he had no equal in all of Gaia, not even Tyrius! I am a direct son of that line. I may not have reached that level of power, yet, but I will, one day! All my life, I have worked for this goal, and I will not have it brushed aside by YOU, OR YOUR LIES!!! I will rise to to claim my birthright as one of them. I will ascend to greatness and even the heavens will marvel to see the ultimate Icewolf potential, once again realized! And, I will be... Legendary... And then, Jarlson..."
*Zudhred then stands straight up and points at the Burning Icewolf, with his left hand.*
scream

"Ah nae be lyin, Zudhred."
*Aidar asures Zudhred.*
"Ye've seen the-"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:54 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar groans.*

"No."
*Zudhred answers.*

*Face it, Zudhred..."
*Aidar gloats.*

*He shouts."
scream

*Aidar asures Zudhred.*
"Ye've seen the-"

"We will speak of this, no more, Jarlson."
*Zudhred interrupts, readjusting his hand to signal "stop".*
"Besides, we are wasting valuable time..."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:14 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar groans.*

"No."
*Zudhred answers.*

*Face it, Zudhred..."
*Aidar gloats.*

*He shouts."
scream

*Aidar asures Zudhred.*
"Ye've seen the-"

"We will speak of this, no more, Jarlson."
*Zudhred interrupts, readjusting his hand to signal "stop".*
"Besides, we are wasting valuable time..."

"Ah... Aye, ye're right."
*Aidar says, turning around from Zudhred. He turns his head to and fro and up and down, looking around the room.*
"Ye know, it's kind o funny..."
*he says, turnning back around.*
"Ah've been here befo, bu ave nae memory o this room... Ah be unconscious a the time an exited through a hole Ah made in the ootside wall."
*He then spots Ragnarok basking in the nude and drinking coffee, in a chair ahead and to his right and walks up to her..*
"Hey, there, bonny lass!"
*He says, looking her up and down and then eyeing her strong thighs.*
"Lookin good!"
*He then observes how the morning sun shines off her golden hair and sparkling head dress.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:45 am
"Father..."
*Erinys says, placing his left hand on Zudhred's left shoulder.*
"You speak of your being a direct descendant of these legendary shining Icewolves and having the potential to become one, yourself, but, what about me? Is it possible for me to become one, as well?"
*He asks as Zudhred makes a left pivot to face his son.*
"Unlikely."
*Zudhred answers.*
"Though you may have our blood, you are still a half-Vampire, raised by Vampires. You never learned how to BE an Icewolf, let a lone, a Lycan Just, look at you... Your muzzle is short and your ears are on the sides of your head... You even walk on you heals... No, I don't think you'll aver be a Shining Icewolf. But, should your suspicions come to pass and the young lady Eaton come to possess power that can rival Jarlson, then she will indeed be a worthy of becoming your bride and your children at least grand children will be Werewolves capable of doing it... I suggest you watch her development closely. She may very well be your future."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:11 am
I take a glance as I take notice of Aidar gazing at me, as he complimented me on my looks I immediately respond with a "danke" I then turn my attention towards the one with him, but then pay him no mind as I lay back down. But when I hear his discussion with his son, I become intrigued and pry into their minds, and find out what the son was talking about. The thought and fear of my master loosing the one he loves to someone like him, begins to fester in my thoughts and without breaking my expression "do vat you vill, her erinys, but ze outcome you excect may diffent from ze reality, nien?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:27 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
I take a glance as I take notice of Aidar gazing at me, as he complimented me on my looks I immediately respond with a "danke" I then turn my attention towards the one with him, but then pay him no mind as I lay back down. But when I hear his discussion with his son, I become intrigued and pry into their minds, and find out what the son was talking about. The thought and fear of my master loosing the one he loves to someone like him, begins to fester in my thoughts and without breaking my expression "do vat you vill, her erinys, but ze outcome you excect may diffent from ze reality, nien?

*If Zudhred can sense Ragnarok's invasion of his mind, he certainly doesn't care, but once she enters Erinys's mind, he instantly turns to look at her with a fanged sneer and befor she has a chance to hear anything from his mind, she hears a thought that is not her own in her own mind.
"There are places, Miss Tyler, where you are not welcome."
*It says. Immediately after, she is struck by an excruciating five second migraine. Once it passes, Erinys's face goes calm and he turns his back.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:01 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi

*If Zudhred can sense Ragnarok's invasion of his mind, he certainly doesn't care, but once she enters Erinys's mind, he instantly turns to look at her with a fanged sneer and befor she has a chance to hear anything from his mind, she hears a thought that is not her own in her own mind.
"There are places, Miss Tyler, where you are not welcome."
*It says. Immediately after, she is struck by an excruciating five second migraine. Once it passes, Erinys's face goes calm and he turns his back.*

*Aidar notices Ragnarok's discomfort.*
"Be everythin alright?..."
*He asks, a look of concern in his qrey human eyes.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:42 pm
User Image
*Mister Stubbs enters from outside and looks around the room and smiles.*
"Ahhhh..."
*He sighs.*
"Peace and quiet..."
*Moving east, sits down in a chair to the left of the entrance. The metal framed plastic chair bends under his weight and he as to sit in a squating position, because of his massive size.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:58 pm
Burning Icewolf

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
]

I shake my head after that migraine, and I turn toward Aidar, "Ja, none I cant handle, however, I vill protect mien master." I lay back on my chair, as I do, a strong divine like pressence fills Zudhred's mind and senses and allerts him that someone powerfull is behind him, he only see's a pair od female arms with red skin wrap around him, as if a lover's embrace. As if unable to move, Zudhred then hears a whisper from the woman the fills his mind and ears. "that warning of yours should be placed elsewhere,as you know, there are places you and your son should not tread,if you choose to ignore my warnings, I will always be ready." The figure dissapears as if nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:45 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
]

I shake my head after that migraine, and I turn toward Aidar, "Ja, none I can't handle, however, I vill protect mien master." I lay back on my chair, as I do, a strong divine like presence fills Zudhred's mind and senses and alerts him that someone powerful is behind him, he only see's a pair od female arms with red skin wrap around him, as if a lover's embrace. As if unable to move, Zudhred then hears a whisper from the woman the fills his mind and ears. "that warning of yours should be placed elsewhere,as you know, there are places you and your son should not tread,if you choose to ignore my warnings, I will always be ready." The figure disappears as if nothing happened.

*Not knowing what to make of the day dream, Zudhred makes no response to it and walks over the the Burning Icewolf.*
"So, what now, Jarlson?"
*He growls, his fur bristling in annoyance as he folds his arms with his left hand tucked inside.*
"If you don't know your way around this place, then what are we even doing here?"
stressed  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:17 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
]

I shake my head after that migraine, and I turn toward Aidar, "Ja, none I can't handle, however, I vill protect mien master." I lay back on my chair, as I do, a strong divine like presence fills Zudhred's mind and senses and alerts him that someone powerful is behind him, he only see's a pair od female arms with red skin wrap around him, as if a lover's embrace. As if unable to move, Zudhred then hears a whisper from the woman the fills his mind and ears. "that warning of yours should be placed elsewhere,as you know, there are places you and your son should not tread,if you choose to ignore my warnings, I will always be ready." The figure disappears as if nothing happened.

*Not knowing what to make of the day dream, Zudhred makes no response to it and walks over the the Burning Icewolf.*
"So, what now, Jarlson?"
*He growls, his fur bristling in annoyance as he folds his arms with his left hand tucked inside.*
"If you don't know your way around this place, then what are we even doing here?"
stressed

"Di nae worry, Zudhred."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ah've got a a few ideas... Homac, Aileen, an ragnarok? ye three got here a while befo us, and be likely tae ave wandered about a bit... Any idea where we should go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:14 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
]

"So, what now, Jarlson?"
stressed

"Di nae worry, Zudhred."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ah've got a a few ideas... Homac, Aileen, an ragnarok? ye three got here a while befo us, and be likely tae ave wandered about a bit... Any idea where we should go?"

"Huh?"
*Aileen was looking down at her new armor again, contemplate just ho big this new weight on her should will really turn out to be when Aidar asked the three his question and suddenly lifts here head to look at him in response.*
"Huh?"
*She asks, having not quite given him her full attention, but having caught enough of what he had asked to understand most of it, after a bit of thought. Growing up in the the forest among a nature loving society, had left her estranged to technology, aside from electricity, which they used water to conduct, instead of wire, which they used to run arcade machines, game consoles, and televisions that traders had brought back from the foreign Human lands. They also had some computers, but they are mostly older models with no internet, due to them not having a telephone system. Unknown to her her the first of these devices that her people obtained were fried from over exposure to electricity and her people had to learn to regulate the flow of electricity through trial and error, before they could properly adapt their primitive eco-technology to new replacement devises. This was well before her time and without them ever being able to fully understand how the devices work, they could only assume it was a foreign form of magic. Also being a loving society, her people had no crime and had no no need for privacy or security other then from the outside world. With their doors being basically openings in their rooms with vines hanging down in front, or swinging iron slabs for the nobles, which anybody could go through at any time and Darhunter HQ being made from the same architecture, the concept of locks and what they are is also completely lost on her.*
"There appear to some sort o doors on the north, west, and eastern walls, bu they ave nea nobs or andles an they seem tea be sealed by some sort o magic Ah can nae understand."
*She answers with a shrug.*
"There also be a workin door upstairs tha leads tae a hall whay and several comfortable rooms an wha appears to be a study(office), like the one ye've got across from our chamber, back a the Castle. Bu tha hall also just bends back and ultimately leads nae where, jus another magic door tha will nae open!"  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:05 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
]

"So, what now, Jarlson?"
stressed

"Di nae worry, Zudhred."
*Aidar answers.*
"nien, Akumachi however knows ze layouts of zis place, vith her help i can guide you all,  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games