Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:05 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Wha be there tae argue aboot?"
*Aileen asks looking at Aidar and Zudhred.*
"Last Ah checked, Honor and pride be very important. Me family raised me tae be honorable and as farr as Ah can tell, ye can nae ave one, wit oot the other..."
*She then looks back to Erinys, in expectation for an answer and notices that he's looking at her strangely.*
"Wha?..."
*She asks.*
Why ye lookin at me, all funny, like tha... Be me new armor, crooked, or somethin?"
*She then presses her hands against her chest and pushes up her breasts, as she attempts to reposition her new plate vest.*

"No, your armor's fine"
*Erinys explaines.*
"It's just.... How do put this... if the Burning Icewolf trains you to be like him, to FIGHT like him, to be able to rival him in fighting ability.. Then you could potentially become.. a variable in my fathers ambitions... and mine... Possibly even, a threat..."
*Erinys's blue lupine eyes remain maliciously fixed on her, like a predator, eying it's prey, staring at her, like a bloody piece of meat.*

*Aileen immediately recognizes the look in his eyes, she had seen it many times before, in her own fathers eyes. He was a hunter and hand taken her on many hunting trips and more than a few time, had they come upon whole herds of prey and she would watch as her would stare intently at the herd, coldly calculating which once would be the easiest kills and which ones he should let go... The ones he stared at the longest were often the ones he selected. Sometimes, one of them would spot him and end up looking right into his eyes and become so terrified, that it couldn't move, trapped in trance-like staring contest between predator and prey. As long as her father kept eye contact, the prey would not move, the fear in it eyes an answer to the cold calculating stare with an intent to kill that says "You move, and you die". But, Aileen is NOT anybody's prey... Never again. She was born to be a predator and she now has every intent to act like one and will make this known... She will answer this man's gaze as a predator would... She transforms and bares her fangs.*
"Ye plannin on killin me, tae prevent tha, are ye?..."
*She snarls, all the while glaring at him with narrowed killer's eyes of her own, as she reaches for her knives.*

"Not quite, yet..."
*Erinys answers.*
"You see, part of the argument those two are having is that your leader seems to think the only way to defeat Tyrius is for him and my father to fight him together, and if not them, should one or both of them to happen to die, before they can unite against him, then the two of us should do it, provided he manages to train you, before meeting his own end... My father is opposed to the whole idea."

"An, wha be yer thoughts on the matter?"
*Aileen growls, still prepared to defend herself.*

*Erinys groans as he locks his fingers together behind his head and pulls them in opposite directions to stretch as he turns compltly around to face Aileen, stepping in front of her.*
"Well..."
*He says.*
*Haven been on the receiving end of such tactics, I can honestly say it's a good plan... It may work... I certainly know from experience that fighting two mighty warriors at once is a lot harder than fighting just one... Even if your own strength greatly dwarfs them individually. They are two of the mightiest warriors on Gaia and I certain that Tyrius would find himself more than matched by a joint assault from them. He might manage to kill one of them, but he would definitely fall to the second... But My father would never do it... Not unless Tyrius himself resorts to it , first. As for me... I'm with my father on this. To gang up on an enemy is the act of a coward and a weakling who knows he stands no chance in challenging his opponent, directly, so he schemes and resorts to treachery, to win. I myself have fought many battles and not once did I need the aid of another. I don't need help from you, on the battlefield...."
*Erinys let's his right arm drop and reaches his left arm between Aileen and Homac. Placing his hand on the door frame behind them, he leans toward Aileen and locks eyes with her. Those cold and dominating predatory eyes, both silently challenging her, and warning her not to defy him.*
"However, your surrogate father figure does also have a point and if anything happens to those two after you have been trained, you and I could possibly end up being the two most powerful warriors the world... An alliance between the two of us could be quite beneficial. I said I don't need your help in battle, but there ARE other ways..."

*Every sense of reasoning tells her that she must not look a way, must not back down, if she does she will show weakness... She will be prey. But, every instinct she has tells her to back down, to submit... In the presence of this much stronger male they are to strong. Timidly, she sinks back against the wall and lowers her eyes.*
"What be ye gettin at?..."
*She asks uneasily, looking down and to her left, those intimidating eyes burned into her mind.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:36 am
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen immediately recognizes the look in his eyes, she had seen it many times before, in her own fathers eyes. He was a hunter and hand taken her on many hunting trips and more than a few time, had they come upon whole herds of prey and she would watch as her would stare intently at the herd, coldly calculating which once would be the easiest kills and which ones he should let go... The ones he stared at the longest were often the ones he selected. Sometimes, one of them would spot him and end up looking right into his eyes and become so terrified, that it couldn't move, trapped in trance-like staring contest between predator and prey. As long as her father kept eye contact, the prey would not move, the fear in it eyes an answer to the cold calculating stare with an intent to kill that says "You move, and you die". But, Aileen is NOT anybody's prey... Never again. She was born to be a predator and she now has every intent to act like one and will make this known... She will answer this man's gaze as a predator would... She transforms and bares her fangs.*
*She snarls, all the while glaring at him with narrowed killer's eyes of her own, as she reaches for her knives.*

"Not quite, yet..."
*Erinys answers.*
"You see, part of the argument those two are having is that your leader seems to think the only way to defeat Tyrius is for him and my father to fight him together, and if not them, should one or both of them to happen to die, before they can unite against him, then the two of us should do it, provided he manages to train you, before meeting his own end... My father is opposed to the whole idea."

*Erinys groans as he locks his fingers together behind his head and pulls them in opposite directions to stretch as he turns compltly around to face Aileen, stepping in front of her.*
"Well..."
*He says.*
*Haven been on the receiving end of such tactics, I can honestly say it's a good plan... It may work... I certainly know from experience that fighting two mighty warriors at once is a lot harder than fighting just one... Even if your own strength greatly dwarfs them individually. They are two of the mightiest warriors on Gaia and I certain that Tyrius would find himself more than matched by a joint assault from them. He might manage to kill one of them, but he would definitely fall to the second... But My father would never do it... Not unless Tyrius himself resorts to it , first. As for me... I'm with my father on this. To gang up on an enemy is the act of a coward and a weakling who knows he stands no chance in challenging his opponent, directly, so he schemes and resorts to treachery, to win. I myself have fought many battles and not once did I need the aid of another. I don't need help from you, on the battlefield...."
*Erinys let's his right arm drop and reaches his left arm between Aileen and Homac. Placing his hand on the door frame behind them, he leans toward Aileen and locks eyes with her. Those cold and dominating predatory eyes, both silently challenging her, and warning her not to defy him.*
"However, your surrogate father figure does also have a point and if anything happens to those two after you have been trained, you and I could possibly end up being the two most powerful warriors the world... An alliance between the two of us could be quite beneficial. I said I don't need your help in battle, but there ARE other ways..."

*Every sense of reasoning tells her that she must not look a way, must not back down, if she does she will show weakness... She will be prey. But, every instinct she has tells her to back down, to submit... In the presence of this much stronger male they are to strong. Timidly, she sinks back against the wall and lowers her eyes.*
*She asks uneasily, looking down and to her left, those intimidating eyes burned into her mind.*

"As you are now, you are weak and I have no interest in you... But should you become like HIM, as strong as him..."
*Erinys explains, nodding in the direction of the Burning Icewolf.*
"Then, you will be fit to rule at my side and although strength like his, which one has to work for and learn, cannot be inherited, the drive to earn it can... You will also have learned how to do it an know how to teach it to others. Tyrius also said that he could sense a great power sleeping in you which if it drew his attention, I suspect can also be mingled with my blood to produce a very powerful heir... a virtual god!"

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:25 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Not quite, yet..."
*Erinys answers.*

"Well..."
*He says.*

"As you are now, you are weak and I have no interest in you... But should you become like HIM, as strong as him..."
"Then, you will be fit to rule at my side and although strength like his, which one has to work for and learn, cannot be inherited, the drive to earn it can... You will also have learned how to do it an know how to teach it to others. Tyrius also said that he could sense a great power sleeping in you which if it drew his attention, I suspect can also be mingled with my blood to produce a very powerful heir... a virtual god!"

*Aileen looks back up at Erinys in surprise.*
"ye mean as yer mate!?"
*She asks in shock, no realizing what that expression really was.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:57 am
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Well..."
*He says.*

"Ye mean as yer mate!?"
*She asks in shock, now realizing what that expression really was.*

*Erinys straightens himself and steps back.*
"As my Queen."
*Erinys corrects her.*
"I am my father's only child, which makes me his sole heir. He would not pass me over for my maternal half brother, who doesn't carry a single drop of his blood, and you are the chosen heir of the Burning Icewolf. My father rules over the Vampires and Werewolves of Vatica, while your surrogate father figure rules over the Icewolves. If anything happens to them we will inherit their thrones and a union between us would unite all three peoples... And as a prince born from both Vampire AND Lycan, I am best suited to rule all three."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:50 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Well..."
*He says.*

"Ye mean as yer mate!?"

"As my Queen."
*Erinys corrects her.*
"I am my father's only child, which makes me his sole heir. He would not pass me over for my maternal half brother, who doesn't carry a single drop of his blood, and you are the chosen heir of the Burning Icewolf. My father rules over the Vampires and Werewolves of Vatica, while your surrogate father figure rules over the Icewolves. If anything happens to them we will inherit their thrones and a union between us would unite all three peoples... And as a prince born from both Vampire AND Lycan, I am best suited to rule all three."

*Aileen straightens herself and calmly looks Erinys in the eye.*
"Ah'm nae interested."
*She answers.*
"Ah've done many bad thins in me life, thins tha Ah need tae think over and redeem meself fo, befo Ah even think of findin a mate.... An, ye might wanna di the same."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:08 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Ye mean as yer mate!?"

"As my Queen."
*Erinys corrects her.*

"Ah'm nae interested."
*She answers.*
"Ah've done many bad thins in me life, thins tha Ah need tae think over and redeem meself fo, befo Ah even think of findin a mate.... An, ye might wanna di the same."

*Annoyed by everything Eriny's said, Homac steps in front of him and narrows his eyes.*
Homac: You heard her, not interested. I'm definitely keen on working together, but try not to think too far ahead, and step over lines without thinking of what will happen next.  

HomacXross7
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:41 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Ye mean as yer mate!?"

"As my Queen."
*Erinys corrects her.*

"Ah'm nae interested."
*She answers.*

*Annoyed by everything Eriny's said, Homac steps in front of him and narrows his eyes.*
Homac: You heard her, not interested. I'm definitely keen on working together, but try not to think too far ahead, and step over lines without thinking of what will happen next.

*Erinys's hair turn into snakes that hiss at the catman as his eyes become large with reptilian slitted pupils and his fangs become long and snake like, his gaze instilling an unnatural parallelizing fear into Homac's heart.*
"Perhapse..."
*He hisses.*
"But there will come a time when I extend the offer once again and she WILL take it, for the sake of her own people. Such will be her duty to them, once the Burning Icewolf's throne is hers."
*He then reverts back to his normal appearance and turns back toward the Burning Icewolf and his father.*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:50 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Ye mean as yer mate!?"

"As my Queen."
*Erinys corrects her.*

"Ah'm nae interested."
*She answers.*

*Erinys's hair turn into snakes that hiss at the catman as his eyes become large with reptilian slitted pupils and his fangs become long and snake like, his gaze instilling an unnatural parallelizing fear into Homac's heart.*
"Perhapse..."
*He hisses.*
"But there will come a time when I extend the offer once again and she WILL take it, for the sake of her own people. Such will be her duty to them, once the Burning Icewolf's throne is hers."
*He then reverts back to his normal appearance and turns back toward the Burning Icewolf and his father.*

"Tha be another thing THOSE two would ave tae agree on, first."
*Aileen retorts.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:36 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Ye mean as yer mate!?"

"As my Queen."
*Erinys corrects her.*

"Ah'm nae interested."
*She answers.*

"Perhapse..."
*He hisses.*

*As Erinys turns away, Homac becomes able to move, once again. Though still haunted by those cold reptilian eyes, he refuses to show it.*
Homac: One can wish, one can hope... In the meantime, think of individual feelings for a change, but power to you, and see you on the battle field.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Ye were a terrorist... A power hungry madman."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ye had married the wrong woman, the leader o GHOST, who manipulated ye in tae causin the Vampires tae rise up in rebellion and led em against us! Our dynasty was already doomed, because o ye, an ye had tae be stopped."

"I was a DISCARDED SON!!!"
*Zudhred snaps.*
"I only wanted my inheritance! The throne was my birthright! I was the greatest knight of my time, I worked for it, I EARNED it! Yet I was passed over for my worthless brother and with only my mind to reach out with, I had to watch from my frozen prison as he let the world I held so dear, fall into turmoil, madness, and blood! Don't you get, Jarlson? We didn't free the other races... We ABANDONED THEM!!! You only know of the dark Age, from books, but you didn't see it. I DID! I was there!"
*Zudhred looks down and to the right as he clenches his fists at his sides.*
"I saw children BURNED by their own parents. I saw wives betray their husbands to make pacts with lecherous Demons for their own survival. I saw sons rise against their own fathers. I saw daughters slay their mothers! I saw war ravage the lands with destruction as its only goal. It wasn't about dominance or resources, it was about differing opinions! They slaughtered one another, simply because they didn't know how to deal with our absence! And it was all because of one dishonorable act... Jarl had beaten me in a duel for the throne, a duel that he won! I accepted that, he proved himself my better. I would have served him as his general, his CHAMPION! That was the agreement! Instead he imprisoned me, forcing my son to grow up with vengeance in his heart and lead the Vampires in a rebellion that tore our dynasty apart a brought about the second Dark Age, and we passed into legend and were forgotten entirely! Don't tell me that honor or pride doesn't matter, Jarlson. This world is sick and upset, all because our people forsook theirs. You may be trying to just ease the symptoms with what you are doing, but I intend to heal it! And the first step to that will be the removal of Tyrius, and if we cast aside our pride and honor, that we are no different than he truly is! I'll defeat Tyrius, and I will do it, ALONE, just like Ulfris did!"

*Aidar looks down and falls silent as he thinks on what Zudhred just said. he remains that way for a while, then looks back up.*
"Ulfris did nae di it, alone."
*Aidar counters.*
"The legend says tha he and the royal guard, Aileen did it tigether... And I suspect, there were others as well..."

"What?..."
*Zudhred asks, raising his right eyebrow?*

"Think aboot it, Zudhred... Surely, ye've been tae the Icewolf Shrine, Ye've seen Ulfrises tomb. His remains be surrounded by four statues... Two o them be him and Aileen.... One be a Vampire wit armed wit two swords, an a mask in one o his hands, and the other a beautiful human woman holdin what looks like wand in one hand and the sun in the other, possibly some sort o goddess. Historians thought the vampire tae be Tyrius, nobody knows who the woman be... We now know tha the vampire wasn't Tyrius, the sculptures were accurate, bu the vampire has a face other than Tyrius. This would suggest that in the depiction the vampire nae be standin in opposition tae Ulfris an Aileen, bu with them... The statues nae be depictin a battle, bu an alliance!"

"That Vampire could have been Renfield. He joined Ulfris and Aileen in the Crystal Wars, after Tyrius was defeated."
*Zudhred counters.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:22 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Ye were a terrorist... A power hungry madman."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ye had married the wrong woman, the leader o GHOST, who manipulated ye in tae causin the Vampires tae rise up in rebellion and led em against us! Our dynasty was already doomed, because o ye, an ye had tae be stopped."

"I was a DISCARDED SON!!!"
*Zudhred snaps.*
"I only wanted my inheritance! The throne was my birthright! I was the greatest knight of my time, I worked for it, I EARNED it! Yet I was passed over for my worthless brother and with only my mind to reach out with, I had to watch from my frozen prison as he let the world I held so dear, fall into turmoil, madness, and blood! Don't you get, Jarlson? We didn't free the other races... We ABANDONED THEM!!! You only know of the dark Age, from books, but you didn't see it. I DID! I was there!"
*Zudhred looks down and to the right as he clenches his fists at his sides.*
"I saw children BURNED by their own parents. I saw wives betray their husbands to make pacts with lecherous Demons for their own survival. I saw sons rise against their own fathers. I saw daughters slay their mothers! I saw war ravage the lands with destruction as its only goal. It wasn't about dominance or resources, it was about differing opinions! They slaughtered one another, simply because they didn't know how to deal with our absence! And it was all because of one dishonorable act... Jarl had beaten me in a duel for the throne, a duel that he won! I accepted that, he proved himself my better. I would have served him as his general, his CHAMPION! That was the agreement! Instead he imprisoned me, forcing my son to grow up with vengeance in his heart and lead the Vampires in a rebellion that tore our dynasty apart a brought about the second Dark Age, and we passed into legend and were forgotten entirely! Don't tell me that honor or pride doesn't matter, Jarlson. This world is sick and upset, all because our people forsook theirs. You may be trying to just ease the symptoms with what you are doing, but I intend to heal it! And the first step to that will be the removal of Tyrius, and if we cast aside our pride and honor, that we are no different than he truly is! I'll defeat Tyrius, and I will do it, ALONE, just like Ulfris did!"

*Aidar looks down and falls silent as he thinks on what Zudhred just said. he remains that way for a while, then looks back up.*
*Aidar counters.*
"The legend says tha he and the royal guard, Aileen did it tigether... And I suspect, there were others as well..."

"What?..."

"Think aboot it, Zudhred... Surely, ye've been tae the Icewolf Shrine, Ye've seen Ulfrises tomb. His remains be surrounded by four statues... Two o them be him and Aileen.... One be a Vampire wit armed wit two swords, an a mask in one o his hands, and the other a beautiful human woman holdin what looks like wand in one hand and the sun in the other, possibly some sort o goddess. Historians thought the vampire tae be Tyrius, nobody knows who the woman be... We now know tha the vampire wasn't Tyrius, the sculptures were accurate, bu the vampire has a face other than Tyrius. This would suggest that in the depiction the vampire nae be standin in opposition tae Ulfris an Aileen, bu with them... The statues nae be depictin a battle, bu an alliance!"

"That Vampire could have been Renfield. He joined Ulfris and Aileen in the Crystal Wars, after Tyrius was defeated."
*Zudhred counters.*

*Aidar folds his arms, with his left hand cupping his right elbow and his right and holding his left arm above the elbow.*
"Except the mask in is hand indicates a need tae hide is identity, for some reason... Renfield was never said to ave acted in such a way..."
*He counters back.*
"besides, he was still in a position o power, back in yer time, I'm fairly certain ye've met im, before... Tell me, did e look like tha statue?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:18 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar counters.*

"What?..."

*Zudhred counters.*

*Aidar folds his arms, with his left hand cupping his right elbow and his right and holding his left arm above the elbow.*
"Except the mask in is hand indicates a need tae hide is identity, for some reason... Renfield was never said to ave acted in such a way..."
*He counters back.*
"besides, he was still in a position o power, back in yer time, I'm fairly certain ye've met im, before... Tell me, did e look like tha statue?"

*Zudhred shrugs.*
"He had a beard when I last saw him."
*He answers.*
"That statue is clean shaven."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:08 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar counters.*

"What?..."

*Zudhred counters.*

*He counters back.*

*Zudhred shrugs.*
*He answers.*

"Then le me reword the question, Zudhred..."
*Aidar groans.*
"WE ave both met Renfield. he be one who rules the lands beyond the mountains in the far north."
*Aidar cocks his head to glare at Zudhred with his right eye, it's color shifting from a calm grey to a piercing blue.*
"An tha statue di nae look anythin like him, does it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:19 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*Zudhred counters.*

*He counters back.*

*Zudhred shrugs.*
*He answers.*

"Then le me reword the question, Zudhred..."
*Aidar groans.*
"WE ave both met Renfield. he be one who rules the lands beyond the mountains in the far north."
*Aidar cocks his head to glare at Zudhred with his right eye, it's color shifting from a calm grey to a piercing blue.*
"An tha statue di nae look anythin like him, does it?"

"No."
*Zudhred answers.*
"In fact, they look a lot like..."
*He slightly turns his head and rolls his back to look over his left shoulder, lost in deep thought.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:36 pm
*Cornelius leads Luminova by the hand as they enter the room, together, with Luminova on the left.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games